Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member

I HATE fat people who think they're big!

They are everywhere...Fat guys who think they're big, as in muscularly (if that's a word) big. For f**k's sake it's FAT! Any Joe Blow can become fat, but not everyone can/has the patience to gain pound after pound of muscle.

In my gym, there are so many fat guys who look at me like "yeah, what, I'm bigger than you", and it frustrates me SO much when I see them benching with 45lb dumbbells in each hand. I just want to tell them off so bad, make them take off their clothes and point out that all their "size" IS FAT!

I really, really, really HATE fat guys who think they're big. There is nothing more on this planet that pisses me off as much as that.

McFly is offline Associate Member
    i bet you walk around the gym thinking your big

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Actually what bothers me are some of the people in the gym period. You see them doing these crazy routines and they never grow. They generally call everyone around them thats bigger steroid users. When in fact its them thats never learned about exercise.

I remember growing up with this one dude in high school. I was in the gym all time at our school. He was never there except a handful of times. He had zero training ethics. He always talked about getting big though. Like 3 years after high school or so I see him at the gym I was at. He was all jacked up on gear though. Im like dude why did you take gear?? He was like cause I wasn't gaining any muscle. Im like dude, you weren't in the gym. How could you grow?? Of course he disagreed. Sad thing was he was no bigger than me and had toothpick legs.

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by McFly View Post
    i bet you walk around the gym thinking your big
    Even if I did, I have every right to be. I'm not fat haha

SmittyTheOX is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamish&Andy View Post
    Even if I did, I have every right to be. I'm not fat haha
    But if your a skinny bastard with big man syndrome and an attitude problem your just as bad. Normally those are the 'hard ass's' that think theyre too cool for school and everyone one else needs to unload their plates for them.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i dislike fat people myself. to me there undisciplined, lazy fuks. if i was getting fat and wasnt ever exercising what do you think i would stop doing? eating of course. now why cant fat people do that? to me there just lazy and they lack any will-power. i eat the same freaking thing everyday. most people ask me how i can do it because it seems impossible to them, but a little self discipline takes you a far way.

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Main reason why i have my gym in the basment.

I just hate the gym period, to many people crowding the place.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick35 View Post

agreed and my goal is to have a large gym with everything i need in my basement within the next 2 years. it would make my life so much easier because i have a 2 year old son and were planning on having another soon. with work and the gym im just not home as much as i would like to be.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    agreed and my goal is to have a large gym with everything i need in my basement within the next 2 years. it would make my life so much easier because i have a 2 year old son and were planning on having another soon. with work and the gym im just not home as much as i would like to be.
    You dont need that much honest, and you wont beleive how amazing it is.

You can train whenever you want, put YOUR MUSIC ON, the one that you really like.

I got a multistation that allows me to do pulldowns, low pulley rows, vertical bench press, leg extension and curls, leg press.

I also have a real stairmaster, infra red sauna, bench press, free weights and tones of dumbell.

I dont have room for anything more, multistations are very good and to be honest its all that you need.

I like to mix it up, can squat nore deadlift because i injured my lower back a while ago.

Shop around lots of great deals the infra red sauna cost me 1500$ and its big got it on sale after boxing day was worth 4200$.

Multistation bough used from a work buddy 600$ worth 1500$ because its has the leg press addition.

Free weights bench and other stuff bought at walmart.

Stairmaster got it at boxing day same has sauna 1000$.

And girlfriend trains too so its good to have all this.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    When I used to go to the gym the posers would stand around and watch me do just about every lift...I decided to get home equipment pretty quick...plus you can blast GOOD music

ps yeah, I hate the fatties who act like their muscular too...ug

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    thats why i dont look at anyone. im the guy that walks around the gym with my eyes on the floor. cuz i cant stand the ppl in the gym. the actual big jacked guys that are to cocky, the fat ppl that think they are tough. the skinny chicks that are too skinny and need to eat something and get off the damn eliptical!! oh and the personal trainers that are half my size (im not even big) and make these old men and women do the most ridiculous things. yea. i just put my earphones in, and look at the weights. simple

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Newton's third law of Motion

All forces occur in pairs, and these two forces are equal in magnitude and opposite in direction.

I also think HATE is a really strong word. Just my opinion. THis thing is going on for ages all fat guys think that all of us meat heads are idiots with little dick cause of steriods . And Most of us thinks that they are ugly. I have met some fat people in my life they were the nicest people and I also met some meat heads that I really wanted to bash their heads in. Just my .2

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    thats why i dont look at anyone. im the guy that walks around the gym with my eyes on the floor. cuz i cant stand the ppl in the gym. the actual big jacked guys that are to cocky, the fat ppl that think they are tough. the skinny chicks that are too skinny and need to eat something and get off the damn eliptical!! oh and the personal trainers that are half my size (im not even big) and make these old men and women do the most ridiculous things. yea. i just put my earphones in, and look at the weights. simple
    Thats exactly what I do...Hey just wondering arent we blood brothers

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    Thats exactly what I do...Hey just wondering arent we blood brothers
    i thought you were my daddy.

i thought you were my daddy.
    I was going to write a mother joke But I still respect ur mother ...I left her under difficult circumstances. Did she still live in that mansion I bought for her?

I was going to write a mother joke But I still respect ur mother ...I left her under difficult circumstances. Did she still live in that mansion I bought for her?
    nah man, she had to sell it cuz she got a gambling problem. she moved into a trailer. you know we are still waiting on the results from the paternity test you bastard! wheres my childsupport!

nah man, she had to sell it cuz she got a gambling problem. she moved into a trailer. you know we are still waiting on the results from the paternity test you bastard! wheres my childsupport!
    I am sending all the checks to that old address. Arent you getting any? now she lives in a Trailer? oh man...Dont worry u r mine your mother wont cheat on me. She couldnt cause I had her locked in that mansion of mine . Lets share ur girls and I will make sure you will get ur child support from now on.

I am sending all the checks to that old address. Arent you getting any? now she lives in a Trailer? oh man...Dont worry u r mine your mother wont cheat on me. She couldnt cause I had her locked in that mansion of mine . Lets share ur girls and I will make sure you will get ur child support from now on.
    k daddy!!

alright.im going to stop whoring this guys thread up. back to the postwhore thread.

FrankieJJ23 is offline Banned
    They are everywhere...Fat guys who think they're big, as in muscularly (if that's a word) big. For f**k's sake it's FAT! Any Joe Blow can become fat, but not everyone can/has the patience to gain pound after pound of muscle.

In my gym, there are so many fat guys who look at me like "yeah, what, I'm bigger than you", and it frustrates me SO much when I see them benching with 45lb dumbbells in each hand. I just want to tell them off so bad, make them take off their clothes and point out that all their "size" IS FAT!

I really, really, really HATE fat guys who think they're big. There is nothing more on this planet that pisses me off as much as that.
    this is your pics no.. ?
    http://forums.steroid.com/attachment...7&d=1214373585

and your talking about fat people thinking their big. I mean listen im at like 19% bf and i think im on the heavy side but listen in all reality i'd rather be a lil chubby or have more bf then look like a somalian. And you know what your knockin the fat people and hate them for what every reason. I think you use to get picked on but some chubby kids and now you think your tough and you have vengence... And im not being a wise ass or trying to start anything this is all IMO.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"

sounds like you are to concerned with other people and not enough about your workout

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    guys, we all know fat arses are everywhere... It's only when they get in my face about being too thin that I get pissed... I tell them what you should tell them...
    "when I want to look like you, I'll come to you for advice, until then, shut up and lift".
    Never fails me.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    i think you people need to spend less of your time being concerned with other people.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron View Post
    i think you people need to spend less of your time being concerned with other people.
    bingo!

Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    bingo!
    Unless they are beautiful looking girls and needed to be looked at

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Unless they are beautiful looking girls and needed to be looked at
    touche

tah dah!

tah dah!
    Glad u could join us SON.

hey, just tryin to follow in your footsteps Poppa Bear

Talking

Depending on the gym you go to, the younger guys act tough like they wanna fight you, when you stand up and are ready to fight they run away.

Figure that one out? they want to impress the hot babes in the gym.

This happend at a gym i used to go too once, the guy kept playing with my weights in the incline press, he actually was laying on the bar.

That got me mad has hell, and he was the skinny 150 pounder in the gym.

I shoved him off and got the ducks up he ran away?????

Nah home gym is best for me for sure.

I loved the gym back in 1988 when i first started training everyone was helping out everyone, i got a lot of good advise i was 16 years old and barely new anything about weight training.

Today you need a spot better forget it you are going to die under the bar.

I am your typical no noise guy in the gym and i do look at the floor, placed my weights back after using and all.

you know what i really hate. is the skinny, skinny skinny chicks that will be on the eliptical for over an hour. they are so skinny it sick. they need to get off the damn machine and go to a buffet. its really not healthy to be that skinny. but i guess they see all the models and babes in magazines and on TV and they want to be like them. Its sad.

you know what i really hate. is the skinny, skinny skinny chicks that will be on the eliptical for over an hour. they are so skinny it sick. they need to get off the damn machine and go to a buffet. its really not healthy to be that skinny. but i guess they see all the models and babes in magazines and on TV and they want to be like them. Its sad.
    Those kind of chicks reminds me of drug addicts... We have one chick that looks like that at work. I want to puke every time I go by her.

hey, just tryin to follow in your footsteps Poppa Bear
    HOw is Mama Bear doing

Those kind of chicks reminds me of drug addicts... We have one chick that looks like that at work. I want to puke every time I go by her.
    seriously. its even worse cuz they think they are being healthy. but drugs addicts know they arent healthy. lol. there is this older woman at my gym that you can see every bone and tendon in her body cuz she has no weight. like no muscle or fat. she is just skin and bones. and i see her everyday there running her ass off. i bet her heart is strong as shit from the cardio but her body is a disgusting.

HOw is Mama Bear doing
    oh shes out looking for some honey. you know how you bears are. always sticking your snouts in the wrong places

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    I guess I'm too much into the "zone" when I go to train because all I ever see is me and my personal trainer, that's the only reason i'm there and that's all that matters, the only thing that's bothersome to me is when people are just sitting on equipment talking away that I need to use, but when there are two people starring at them it doesn't take too long for them to move.
    I don't care what everyone else looks like at the gym, why waste the time. You don't know who they are and what their journey in life is all about, so it's pointless to consume yourself with other people. IF they come up to you and say something, listen, processes it, laugh internally, and forget it.

oh shes out looking for some honey. you know how you bears are. always sticking your snouts in the wrong places
    I only stick my nose where it suppose to go ....u got that from me

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Depending on the gym you go to, the younger guys act tough like they wanna fight you, when you stand up and are ready to fight they run away.

Figure that one out? they want to impress the hot babes in the gym.

This happend at a gym i used to go too once, the guy kept playing with my weights in the incline press, he actually was laying on the bar.

That got me mad has hell, and he was the skinny 150 pounder in the gym.

I shoved him off and got the ducks up he ran away?????

Nah home gym is best for me for sure.

I loved the gym back in 1988 when i first started training everyone was helping out everyone, i got a lot of good advise i was 16 years old and barely new anything about weight training.

Today you need a spot better forget it you are going to die under the bar.

I am your typical no noise guy in the gym and i do look at the floor, placed my weights back after using and all.
    People who interfere with your workout is completely different than what this O.P. is talking about. I seriously just don't care what other people are doing unless it is going to endanger me or they're messing with my own workout.

Those of you who do concern yourself with others are no better than the ones you have issues with. Get over yourself.

People who interfere with your workout is completely different than what this O.P. is talking about. I seriously just don't care what other people are doing unless it is going to endanger me or they're messing with my own workout.

Those of you who do concern yourself with others are no better than the ones you have issues with. Get over yourself.
    amen

Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    I guess I'm too much into the "zone" when I go to train because all I ever see is me and my personal trainer, that's the only reason i'm there and that's all that matters, the only thing that's bothersome to me is when people are just sitting on equipment talking away that I need to use, but when there are two people starring at them it doesn't take too long for them to move.
    I don't care what everyone else looks like at the gym, why waste the time. You don't know who they are and what their journey in life is all about, so it's pointless to consume yourself with other people. IF they come up to you and say something, listen, processes it, laugh internally, and forget it.
    amen, but I would laugh out loud as well as internally, but thats just me.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information