Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Bjohnson is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like we got a few short guys in here. I hate short guys that think being big makes up for being short. Soooo funny....

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by *Narkissos* View Post
    I know you're just trying to make a fat kid feel better

*sobs*
    If you are fat I want to be fat like u...
    Last edited by calgarian; 07-11-2008 at 07:49 AM.

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeyd View Post
    well im fat and like you said in the post think im big well because i am lol and big as in muscular so eat a dick lol but i do know quite a few fattys that were them selvs out with 135 on the bench bar but got the wife beater on and strutin around
    I wish you guys would stop talking about me

Blog Entries
    grunting is why i work out at home, i can play watever music i want and go at it hard. im by myself so im not grunting to impress enyone. i work out hevy and hard, most working sets to failure. if grunting makes me a dick then so be it. maybee those who dont ever grunt arent pushing themselves hard enough. and as for planet fitness. its pretty and all but why would any serious bber choose to go there? its obviously a social club full of wannabees and posers. later on peeps......

bone$ is offline Junior Member
    how are you guys going to make fun of me like that (takes off wife beater and spandex and throws on sweats)

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    grunting is why i work out at home, i can play watever music i want and go at it hard. im by myself so im not grunting to impress enyone. i work out hevy and hard, most working sets to failure. if grunting makes me a dick then so be it. maybee those who dont ever grunt arent pushing themselves hard enough. and as for planet fitness. its pretty and all but why would any serious bber choose to go there? its obviously a social club full of wannabees and posers. later on peeps......
    Seems like its a social club for cult members lol...

Grunting doesnt make you a dick bro... Every self respecting bodybuilder grunts. If you are dead silent while putting your max over your head your either 1 of 2 things... either a) a Chinese monk or b) Not pushing heavy weight.

For the people who cry because dudes grunt need to realize the world doesnt revolve around them. The way I see it, if a dude is at the gym, lifting properly and getting a good work out then let the man be and stop criticizing him because "he makes noise when he lifts"

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery View Post
    Seems like its a social club for cult members lol...

Grunting doesnt make you a dick bro... Every self respecting bodybuilder grunts. If you are dead silent while putting your max over your head your either 1 of 2 things... either a) a Chinese monk or b) Not pushing heavy weight.

For the people who cry because dudes grunt need to realize the world doesnt revolve around them. The way I see it, if a dude is at the gym, lifting properly and getting a good work out then let the man be and stop criticizing him because "he makes noise when he lifts"
    If your grunting that means your performing a valsalva maneuver and putting a lot of pressure on your heart and arteries in the brain, ask Elvis how that can turn out.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    If your grunting that means your performing a valsalva maneuver and putting a lot of pressure on your heart and arteries in the brain, ask Elvis how that can turn out.
    lol, if said scenarios are compairible, elvis must have been taking one massive shit when he bit the dust, hommes.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thetank View Post
    lol, if said scenarios are compairible, elvis must have been taking one massive shit when he bit the dust, hommes.
    HAHAHAHa!

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    I hate fat people period. And midgets...and old people..Shit, I hate everyone

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    I hate carney's.........
    I also hate the old F**S that walk around naked in the locker room

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by No One Knows View Post
    I hate fat people period. And midgets...and old people..Shit, I hate everyone
    me too! even gay people.

that's why it's hard to find a date :P

hahah

Quote Originally Posted by TJM7275 View Post
    I hate carney's.........
    I also hate the old F**S that walk around naked in the locker room
    My old gym used to have a leather couch in the locker room. this one old fvck used to sit on the couch COMPLETELY NAKED and watch tv after his "workout"

I complained to management and a couple days later they put up signs saying that you're only aloud to be disrobed in the showers, and no where else. HAHAHAHA

thats gross..... did he have nasty balls?

Unfortunately I don't share your sexual preference so I wasn't looking...

well, true that. but if he's all sprawled out...i mean....it's like staring into the sun.

you shouldn't do it, but sometimes you just cant help but look :P

hahahahaha

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    A valsava maneuver can be a million different things, it could be when you try to blow out of your nose/mouth while holding both shut.
    Straining while holding your breath and dropping a duece is a valsalva maneuver.
    Now if you consider that initial 'huuuuuuuuuuuup' that a power lift does a grunt than yeah you are right but its only for any movement that requires a diaphragm stabilization. While I do that, I usually grunt out a failure set cuz it just comes out. I dont do it on purpose.
    And elvis was a drug addict and obese. I really dont think that a couple valsava maneuvers is what did him in.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information