Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    Quote Originally Posted by MFT81 View Post
    This board has never been better since we've had the privledge to be graced by such a presence as Hamish/Andy.

with awe inspiring threads such as "I Hate personal trainers" and this gem of a thread about his disdain for the overweight.....

Forget all the great knowledge being spread by guys like Muscle Science and Nark, lets all tune in as we worship H/A's hate filled threads and read about his massive amounts of muscle mass and water rentention and the 1 year it took him to do it.

God bless you H/A, I look forward to all of your future piss filled threads about nothing important.
    ya, his screen name alone makes me kinda sick

playboii is offline Senior Member
    personal trainers are all herbs...ALL

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by playboii View Post
    personal trainers are all herbs...ALL
    looks like im going to be a herb soon

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    I also hate the fat guys that think there big and then there's the skinny guys who think there shreded...

I used to be one..all they do is talk about how all the big guys do everything wrong and how in the future we're all going to be cripple and have a whole munch of problems witho our body..thats all they teach you is how all the big "juice" heads in the gyms arent going to live pass 50yrs old and all have problems....

JinNtonic is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    i dislike fat people myself. to me there undisciplined, lazy fuks. if i was getting fat and wasnt ever exercising what do you think i would stop doing? eating of course. now why cant fat people do that? to me there just lazy and they lack any will-power. i eat the same freaking thing everyday. most people ask me how i can do it because it seems impossible to them, but a little self discipline takes you a far way.
    What bothers me is very fat people period. I started to get pretty big(fat) at one point in my life. Then one day I realized how fat I was and decided to change it.

80lbs later I notice how many fat people there are and how it didnt take much effort for me to begin to lose weight.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    not a fan of the not strong fatty who thinks they are intimidating. They look like fluffy docile creatures to me.

Fat guys are just on a never ending bulking cycle.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    i hate skinny people who think theyre big & i hate tall people who think theyre big

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    bmg how tall r u

This is a hateful thread.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    There is a guy in my gym that walks about like he is god. He is a big fluffy guy with about 20 inch arms. I found it somewhat comical that he needed a spotter for his 20lbs skullcrushers

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    lol speaking of fat people i was at the gym and 2 trainers (women, really nice girls) were talking about 2 of their clients wanting to go on diet pills. One reccomended the one that always has the infomercial about how it helps you eat 30% less. I suggested that they tell them to put down the fork 30% more...

They did not find this funny. . . . At 6am, i thought it was a funny snappy comeback for my state of mind, but i had to say i was joking before all 4 of us got a lil chuckle out of it.

AKWARD........

Quote Originally Posted by CheddaNips View Post
    lol speaking of fat people i was at the gym and 2 trainers (women, really nice girls) were talking about 2 of their clients wanting to go on diet pills. One reccomended the one that always has the infomercial about how it helps you eat 30% less. I suggested that they tell them to put down the fork 30% more...

They did not find this funny. . . . At 6am, i thought it was a funny snappy comeback for my state of mind, but i had to say i was joking before all 4 of us got a lil chuckle out of it.

AKWARD........
    lmaoooooo i woulda cried if i was there

or let out a big HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! lmaooo n kept working out

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    my lifting buddy walked away. I wasn't being an ass, but they thought I was.

Quote Originally Posted by 200byjune View Post
    i have. it makes me feel good because then they look up to me and arent scared to come up and ask for help
    good for you,if there were more people like us bodybuilding would have a better reputation

[QUOTE=RoadToRecovery;4054265]Whats wrong with screaming/grunting? Im no screamer but I give the occasional grunt on certain arm sets. In fact, grunting or screaming for some people gives that psychological umphh to finish that last hard rep.

Im not over audible when i grunt but who the f-uck is quiet in the gym any way. Watch a power lifting competition. You wanna talk about screaming and grunting? Its like watching a martial arts expert break 20 bricks with the noises hisses and grunts they produce.

QUOTE]

if you grunt on your first rep your either a dick or lifting way too heavy!!its not about grunting to use every last inch of your being to squeeze one last rep out,its about idiots who grunt embarrassingly loudly to draw attention to themselves cus 'they are just so strong'.

i watch guys on a daily basis press enough weight to bend a bar and amazingly they hardly grunt or throw their weights down to impress people.

for those who wanna draw attention or try show off????come to my gym and watch yourself get laughed all the way into the car park.its not a mirrors,lycra and t.v.s kinda gym.but im sure fat middle aged execs are impressed

buffgator is offline king of mass
    I dont mind being fat in the since that I am thick amd about 20%bf, I dont have to look good for what I do. I also grunt sometimes on my first rep, not very loud though, it just comes out when your deadlifting 700 for a double

Quote Originally Posted by ronan the barbarian View Post

if you grunt on your first rep your either a dick or lifting way too heavy!!its not about grunting to use every last inch of your being to squeeze one last rep out,its about idiots who grunt embarrassingly loudly to draw attention to themselves cus 'they are just so strong'.

i watch guys on a daily basis press enough weight to bend a bar and amazingly they hardly grunt or throw their weights down to impress people.

for those who wanna draw attention or try show off????come to my gym and watch yourself get laughed all the way into the car park.its not a mirrors,lycra and t.v.s kinda gym.but im sure fat middle aged execs are impressed
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSNvEpH2L1o
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpgwB3lGQxg

I guess ronnie coleman is a dick.... lifting way to heavy.

I dont know why so many people are against grunting.
    If you gotta grunt to get it up, then whats the big deal. If they are yelling just to be an asshole thats a different story.

"Light Weight!"
    Last edited by RoadToRecovery; 06-28-2008 at 07:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery View Post

I dont know why so many people are against grunting.
    If you gotta grunt to get it up, then whats the big deal. If they are yelling just to be an asshole thats a different story.
    oh dear....please dont compare the average fat,lazy,uneducated,attention seeking,wanna be bodybuilder to ronnie.

if i was pressin thousands of pounds not only would i grunt i would prob shit!!

this is why i didnt respond to buffgator,lifting 700 doesnt compare to twats lifting 50 for 10 reps and screaming thier bollox off.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    oh dear....please dont compare the average fat,lazy,uneducated,attention seeking,wanna be bodybuilder to ronnie.

this is why i didnt respond to buffgator,lifting 700 doesnt compare to twats lifting 50 for 10 reps and screaming thier bollox off.
    Yeah I knew what you where talking about. Not the sincere grunts, but the attentions grunts. I squated with a guy one day who was only doing sets of 4 at 405 and he would scream so terribly loud I wanted to crawl in a hole to not be seen. On another occasion I was doing heavy standing over head presses and some kid asked if he can work in. I was terribly bothered by his request but i agreed. First we had to drop down from 315 to 185, than he started his set. He would clean it, press it over head, scream, and than drop it from overhead. After his third rep I asked him to leave.

When did i say anything about comparing fat,lazy,uneducated,attention seeking,wanna be bodybuilders to ronnie coleman?

You said in an earlier post that screamers/grunters were your fav sarcastically.

My point is about people grunting in general, and if an overweight sloppy person is at the gym working out in the first place, what makes them fat lazy or uneducated? Im not trying to pick a fight here, i was just asking what is the problem with people who grunt?

If its a blatant asshole grunt then sure im with you... no one likes a show off.

Quote Originally Posted by buffgator View Post
    Yeah I knew what you where talking about. Not the sincere grunts, but the attentions grunts. I squated with a guy one day who was only doing sets of 4 at 405 and he would scream so terribly loud I wanted to crawl in a hole to not be seen. On another occasion I was doing heavy standing over head presses and some kid asked if he can work in. I was terribly bothered by his request but i agreed. First we had to drop down from 315 to 185, than he started his set. He would clean it, press it over head, scream, and than drop it from overhead. After his third rep I asked him to leave.
    It sucks to have someone work in with you when you gotta drop all that weight... but what i like to do is tell the dude that im just about to wrap it up and that it will be all his in a moment.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpgwB3lGQxg

"Light Weight!"
    ok let me be spe..cif...ic.....in...a...gym...no..body...cares. ..if...someone...grunts...if...the....weight...des erves....it....

andi never said v heavy lifters were dicks,i said all the twats who think they are....are.

if you tried to bench 800 lbs you would grunt??!!?

fair play.

if you bench 100lbs and grunt??????????????dont lift it..noone will take the piss.

surely we both agree on both its not about loudness,weight,size,education...its about attitude

southmadejd is offline Member
    ^^ Kind of like this guy....I personally find this absurd.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PQ6OrO1f610&feature=related

A man should be able to grunt if he wants to. That is why I listen to my ipod in the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by southmadejd View Post
    ^^ Kind of like this guy....I personally find this absurd.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PQ6OrO1f610&feature=related

A man should be able to grunt if he wants to. That is why I listen to my ipod in the gym.
    That was one of the most frustrating thing ive seen in weeks. Dude kicked out for grunting lmfao.

Ronan... i fail to find common ground with your reasoning. What does it matter how heavy the weight is?

I enjoy seeing people at the gym, fat, skinny, short all walks of life. It shows that they want to get in shape. Even though they dont know how. The want is there. Of course i have tons of pet peeves for gym goers. I actually have a pet peeve thread lol.

Th

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    farters are the worse of all

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    those bastards get ya with the old silent and deadly

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    Hahahahah i am one of silent but deadly. Lol nobody know where it came from but hits em like punch to the nose hahhahaha. Almost as if my farts were worse than the fat people farts.

swol_je is offline Senior Member
    i had a client fart one time while we were doing situps. she is fine as hell though, so I didnt say anything. if it would have been a fat chick I dont know what I would have done.

Quote Originally Posted by swol_je View Post
    i had a client fart one time while we were doing situps. she is fine as hell though, so I didnt say anything. if it would have been a fat chick I dont know what I would have done.
    LMAO...

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    what gym do you guys go to? i have ordianry people at my gym. just ppl that want to better themselves
    Last edited by 200byjune; 06-29-2008 at 02:02 PM.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    cant stand excessive grunting, i always take my MP3 to the gym and grunters are one of the main reasons why. There is a guy at one gym i train at, he looks ok, not big, but bigger than he was a year or so ago. He is a good guy, polite and humble, but really screams and grunts on every rep. For that reason alone i cant take him seriously.

The only time i make any noise in the gym whilst repping is usually on the first rep/pick up on deadlifts at my heaviest sets, but even then, it just seems to be forced out, and its more like compressed air being squashed out lol.

I consider those who purposely grunt whilst training to be tools, sorry grunters, its the truth

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blome View Post
    I'm fat and I think I'm big.
    Ditto.

Anyone wanna watch me flex my gut?

-CNS

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    ^^ me

southmadejd is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *Narkissos* View Post
    Ditto.

Anyone wanna watch me flex my gut?

-CNS
    Yeah Nark...fat is definitely a word I would use to describe you.

Let me put a big JK on the end of this statement so you know I am joking....JJJJJJJJJJKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by southmadejd View Post
    Yeah Nark...fat is definitely a word I would use to describe you.

Let me put a big JK on the end of this statement so you know I am joking....JJJJJJJJJJKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
    I know you're just trying to make a fat kid feel better

*sobs*

Quote Originally Posted by audis4 View Post
    ^^ me

^^lol

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I just dislike fat peope in general....

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    well im fat and like you said in the post think im big well because i am lol and big as in muscular so eat a dick lol but i do know quite a few fattys that were them selvs out with 135 on the bench bar but got the wife beater on and strutin around

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information