Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    B.E.N. is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    you know what i really hate. is the skinny, skinny skinny chicks that will be on the eliptical for over an hour. they are so skinny it sick. they need to get off the damn machine and go to a buffet. its really not healthy to be that skinny. but i guess they see all the models and babes in magazines and on TV and they want to be like them. Its sad.
    What's worse than that is the skinny girls that still have crummy bodies with no muscle tone.

*GIRLS/WOMEN* Lift some light weight, you won't "bulk up"...guys like some muscle tone!

RaWRZ0R! is offline Associate Member
    YOU FORGOT ONE THING! the fat guy who screams when he lifts to get peoples attention so they can see him benching a nice 135 lbs OMG! THAT IS SO HEAVY!!!...not..

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    There is this trainer at one of my gyms, has a complete "I'm a bad ass" aura about him. He looks like a jacked up version of "Powder".

Other than that, I try not to pay attention to anybody, they can all **** off for all I care.
    ***No source checks!!!***

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by B.E.N. View Post
    What's worse than that is the skinny girls that still have crummy bodies with no muscle tone.

*GIRLS/WOMEN* Lift some light weight, you won't "bulk up"...guys like some muscle tone!
    As the old saying goes...Cover the face Fvck the base.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Call it maturity or not giving a crap about what others are doing around me. I dont really care what someone is or does in the gym as long as they dont bother me.

SaSqUaDgE is offline Senior Member
    hey now im one of those fatties who walk around the gym sayn im bigger then all the muscle guys lol

abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    I guess I'm too much into the "zone" when I go to train because all I ever see is me and my personal trainer, that's the only reason i'm there and that's all that matters, the only thing that's bothersome to me is when people are just sitting on equipment talking away that I need to use, but when there are two people starring at them it doesn't take too long for them to move.
    I don't care what everyone else looks like at the gym, why waste the time. You don't know who they are and what their journey in life is all about, so it's pointless to consume yourself with other people. IF they come up to you and say something, listen, processes it, laugh internally, and forget it.
    There's me right there! I hate personal trainers, but thats another thread But when Im in the gym I pay ZERO attention to anyone else, its just me and the weights. People have to say my name 3 or 4 times to get my attention sometimes, its funny.

I just hate being the "fatty" in the gym.

Hey abbot138???

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    Don't know what thats like! lol

Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    Don't know what thats like! lol

Did you get my PM?

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamish&Andy View Post
    They are everywhere...Fat guys who think they're big, as in muscularly (if that's a word) big. For f**k's sake it's FAT! Any Joe Blow can become fat, but not everyone can/has the patience to gain pound after pound of muscle.

In my gym, there are so many fat guys who look at me like "yeah, what, I'm bigger than you", and it frustrates me SO much when I see them benching with 45lb dumbbells in each hand. I just want to tell them off so bad, make them take off their clothes and point out that all their "size" IS FAT!

I really, really, really HATE fat guys who think they're big. There is nothing more on this planet that pisses me off as much as that.
    Actually when I see Fat / Obese people in the gym I always think… Good for them because they need it most no matter what the activity (Lifting, cardio, stretching).

Being overweight myself I understand it takes much courage to get in the mix with some really fit people and workout side by side. However, what characteristic I find more discouraging than the fat guys with the over inflated ego is the guy who sneers and looks with contempt towards the people who are less fit then they are.

However, I just chop this up to the fit guy either being immature, superficial, or just ignorant… either way I don’t give it too much attention and move on with my workout.

Many times I will compliment the fat guy or gal on working hard and give them a quick smile…

This is for all the fatty hatters…. You can kiss my big ol
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BUTT_CRACK_1.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	82.4 KB 
ID:	91867

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamish&Andy View Post
    They are everywhere...Fat guys who think they're big, as in muscularly (if that's a word) big. For f**k's sake it's FAT! Any Joe Blow can become fat, but not everyone can/has the patience to gain pound after pound of muscle.

In my gym, there are so many fat guys who look at me like "yeah, what, I'm bigger than you", and it frustrates me SO much when I see them benching with 45lb dumbbells in each hand. I just want to tell them off so bad, make them take off their clothes and point out that all their "size" IS FAT!

I really, really, really HATE fat guys who think they're big. There is nothing more on this planet that pisses me off as much as that.
    someone's a little insecure, you honestly have nothing better to post?

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    This board has never been better since we've had the privledge to be graced by such a presence as Hamish/Andy.

with awe inspiring threads such as "I Hate personal trainers" and this gem of a thread about his disdain for the overweight.....

Forget all the great knowledge being spread by guys like Muscle Science and Nark, lets all tune in as we worship H/A's hate filled threads and read about his massive amounts of muscle mass and water rentention and the 1 year it took him to do it.

God bless you H/A, I look forward to all of your future piss filled threads about nothing important.

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm fat and I think I'm big.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    i hate the LITTLE scrawny genos more, who pop out their rib cage and walk around like a chicken with their chest puffed out..

retards.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Guy View Post
    Actually when I see Fat / Obese people in the gym I always think… Good for them because they need it most no matter what the activity (Lifting, cardio, stretching).

Being overweight myself I understand it takes much courage to get in the mix with some really fit people and workout side by side. However, what characteristic I find more discouraging than the fat guys with the over inflated ego is the guy who sneers and looks with contempt towards the people who are less fit then they are.

However, I just chop this up to the fit guy either being immature, superficial, or just ignorant… either way I don’t give it too much attention and move on with my workout.

Many times I will compliment the fat guy or gal on working hard and give them a quick smile…

I didnt know you were a plumber

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    I didnt know you were a plumber
    Yep… I know how to lay the pipe down… You might want to tell the girl in your avatar… Ya know if she ever needs a real plumber.

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    Abbott, sorry to hear about your dislike for personal trainers, for the most part I haven't found any PT that I would aspire to look like besides the one I have now, and he's amazing. He's not arrogant at all and has a lot of education behind him as well. We also see eye to eye about my goals which is really cool. You have to find someone that you could have a relationship with and unfortunately I don't think there are many PT's out there like that.
    And instead of what I always thought I needed which was someone yelling in my face and telling me to push harder, he doesn't have to say anything because I work my hardest out of respect for him. Awww how sweet...this ended up being too sappy.

TheArtist is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MFT81 View Post
    This board has never been better since we've had the privledge to be graced by such a presence as Hamish/Andy.

with awe inspiring threads such as "I Hate personal trainers" and this gem of a thread about his disdain for the overweight.....

Forget all the great knowledge being spread by guys like Muscle Science and Nark, lets all tune in as we worship H/A's hate filled threads and read about his massive amounts of muscle mass and water rentention and the 1 year it took him to do it.

God bless you H/A, I look forward to all of your future piss filled threads about nothing important.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i worked my brother in law for 4 months last year, he lost 20 lbs and kept it off.. 6' 335lbs..

eventually he lifted almost as much as i could, at least in the routine we were doing which was 20's x 4

but stronger than me?? nope... probably never will be.. 5'9" 200 lbs
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Guy View Post

your missing the point....

i think people who think they are something they are not are the problem,fatties,skinnies,people with bad lifting practice,those who scream and grunt(my fave)....if they were humble looking for education there would be no problem.its the ones with the worst bodies who think they have better knowledge and bodies are the problem.

how many times have any of you tried to encourage,help spot,offer education on diet/lifting in an unpatronising,unpretensious and friendly manner without being asked?????

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    I don't really pay attention to people that THINK their big just getting big myself. One thing that erks me is when fat, out of shape people think any one with muscles is ugly and it looks weird. Actually had some fat, major beer belly frat guy ask me why my upper body was bigger than my stomach and that it looked weird?????

Quote Originally Posted by Blome View Post
    I'm fat and I think I'm big.

You are fat you Ron Paul nuthugger! Look at your legs, they are soooo fat. haha

MojoNoir is offline Junior Member
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I HATE fat people who think they're big!-sgthulka.jpg  

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ronan the barbarian View Post
    \

how many times have any of you tried to encourage,help spot,offer education on diet/lifting in an unpatronising,unpretensious and friendly manner without being asked?????
    i have. it makes me feel good because then they look up to me and arent scared to come up and ask for help

xythan_shadow is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    Same here

ugly fattys

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ronan the barbarian View Post
    your missing the point....

i think people who think they are something they are not are the problem,fatties,skinnies,people with bad lifting practice,those who scream and grunt(my fave)....if they were humble looking for education there would be no problem.its the ones with the worst bodies who think they have better knowledge and bodies are the problem.

Whats wrong with screaming/grunting? Im no screamer but I give the occasional grunt on certain arm sets. In fact, grunting or screaming for some people gives that psychological umphh to finish that last hard rep.

Im not over audible when i grunt but who the f-uck is quiet in the gym any way. Watch a power lifting competition. You wanna talk about screaming and grunting? Its like watching a martial arts expert break 20 bricks with the noises hisses and grunts they produce.

First of all, this thread is a mistake to begin with. Being that the thread starter is the poster boy for his topic. And it frankly doesnt even make sense. Last time I checked, alot of bouncers at many clubs in NY are the "I think im big but im fat" dudes that are laying small crews out single handedly.

grunting doesnt help me at all.

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 200byjune View Post
    Well... its more like its squeezed out of me... i dont grunt on purpose per se.

playboii is offline Senior Member
    lol fat guys @ the gym love to walk around like if their arms rest on their lats with there arms wide open

ya i grunt when im onm a last rep somtimes. but it doesnt help. i dont want to grunt it just slips out

i do a wooooooooooo lmao ronie lol...i honestly do

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by 200byjune View Post
    maybe you have never squatted 300-400 pounds rock bottom for 20+ reps

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by playboii View Post
    i do a wooooooooooo lmao ronie lol...i honestly do
    i do it to after leg sets...I just cant help it....they excite me......i did a 30 rep leg press today, my gym was practically empty, maybe 4 people in it, and I let out a whoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

lmaoooooooo thats exactly what i do specificly leg dayss...the hardest for me ..after doin 300+ nice and slow till ur legs feel like fire then u let out a WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    weaklins

i hate big people that hate fat guys lol

Quote Originally Posted by FREAK View Post
    i hate big people that hate fat guys lol
    cant we all get along

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information