Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    jsinur7 is offline Member
    buy gold for sure... for you poor people, start buying silver... and hide it... they will come for it in case of a crash... the paper is worthlss... buy it up now while you can afford it..

bigt10 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I'm just yanking your chain bro, I don't mean to downplay the seriousness of the situation you are talking about.
    me oh know you arent. Saying when is a bit crazy. dont necessarily agree with all these 2012 theories either.

But the money issue is so obvious and common sense yet its the one no body wants to talk about.

This is going to happen, when we dont know, but they are going to keep printing more dollars.

hey guys can ytou tell me when you see helicopter ben?

I heard he just flew by congress and it was raining paper backs in washington he might be coming to a a city near you.

Quote Originally Posted by Odpierdol_sie! View Post
    You are so off the mark, you dont have a clue what you are talking about. The world doesn't begin and end with the USA.

Now Im not arguing with you over war, its an idealistic view that your government seems to carry. It always has done and when it comes to fighting other nations it seems to be for no other reason than money and power or the threat of terror etc.

The only war that the states can hold up their heads up and say they did it for other reasons was WWII. But from my perspective they weren't so quick to saddle up... if the Churchill had waited for the states to join in to help out we would have all been speaking German along time ago.

Back to the point of you being way off the mark. With your ideas about your currency etc they appear to be nothing more than ones opinion. You are of course entitled to it but you are still wrong.

are you crazy?.. who said anything about it being just america? where am i wrong? the values are not going up, our currency is going down... as it is in europe too... i didnt say we were the only ones... and as for any war, if you think any wat was joined for any othr reason then profit, i feel sorry for you... we dont go in anywhere that we dont see a profit... there are way many more places killing people then saddaam was... dafur is a masacre, yet we aren't going there to war... we dont go in to protect any one or anything that does not bnefit us, so as for wwII, PROFITS... no other reason...

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I'm just yanking your chain bro, I don't mean to downplay the seriousness of the situation you are talking about.
    ... no big deal... i have a sense of humor about it...

Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jsinur7 View Post
    are you crazy?.. who said anything about it being just america? where am i wrong? the values are not going up, our currency is going down... as it is in europe too... i didnt say we were the only ones... and as for any war, if you think any wat was joined for any othr reason then profit, i feel sorry for you... we dont go in anywhere that we dont see a profit... there are way many more places killing people then saddaam was... dafur is a masacre, yet we aren't going there to war... we dont go in to protect any one or anything that does not bnefit us, so as for wwII, PROFITS... no other reason...
    Well you did? its all you did since you started this thread was talk about the states.

Reason being why your dollar is falling is the fact that other economies are losing faith in the value of the US dollar. World wide the crop price, fuel price has risen. The countries that are more economically sound are the ones that dont have a large consumer borrowing debt unlike the UK and USA.
    The property market is falling in the UK... ah who could have predicted it? fact that the prices have soared over the last 10 years to an astronomical high It has to end somewhere right?

In July alone the Bank of England has said that over 30 billion pounds worth of fixed rate mortgages are coming to an end.... oh dear, anyone see what comes next? the first time buyer who borrowed 150k pounds on his one bedroom 500 sqft apt at a fixed rate of 5%AER for a term of 5 years is thinking, "fvck im in the shit big time!"

Borrowing is at an all time high, interest rates are climbing, property value is falling, added to the over all cost of rising food bills gas and electricity prices and you got it in a nut shell... the credit crunch.

Im not saying this is how it will end up in the US... you want an idea, follow what happens here first. The UK is in the shit big time. but its ok, this is due..... well i feel its long over due.

Ever generation in the world has seen a economic crash.... well, every generation except this one.... so far!

Well you did? its all you did since you started this thread was talk about the states.

Reason being why your dollar is falling is the fact that other economies are losing faith in the value of the US dollar. World wide the crop price, fuel price has risen. The countries that are more economically sound are the ones that dont have a large consumer borrowing debt unlike the UK and USA.
    The property market is falling in the UK... ah who could have predicted it? fact that the prices have soared over the last 10 years to an astronomical high. It has to end somewhere. In July alone the Bank of England has said that over 30 billion pounds worth of fixed rate mortgages are coming to an end.... oh dear, anyone see what comes next? the first time buyer who borrowed 150k pounds on his one bedroom 500 sqft apt at a fixed rate of 5%AER for a term of 5 years is thinking, "fvck im in the shit big time!"

Borrowing is at an all time high, interest rates are climbing, property value is falling, added to the over all cost of rising food bills gas and electricity prices and you got it in a nut shell... the credit crunch.

Im not saying this is how it will end up in the US... you want an idea, follow what happens here first. The UK is in the shit big time. but its ok, this is due..... well i feel its long over due.

Ever generation in the world has seen a economic crash.... well, every generation except this one.... so far!

Well DUHHH!!! i never said JUST AMERICA!!!, America is where i live so of course i am gonna talk about it... it's not my place to talk about the UK... If you have issues with where you live then speak up, but dont accuse me of being self centered cause i am talking about where i live... i have no right ot talk about a place i am not a part of, but that doesn't mean i think we're the only ones or all there is... your from the UK... it's your job to speak about it, not mine... i have no doubt of the problems there as well, and all in all, it boils down to the same issue at hand... printing paper and calling it money... w all go broke, the rich buy up everything and the cycle starts again... the same 2% control the money and the other 98% are their bitches...

Well DUHHH!!! i never said JUST AMERICA!!!, America is where i live so of course i am gonna talk about it... it's not my place to talk about the UK... If you have issues with where you live then speak up, but dont accuse me of being self centered cause i am talking about where i live... i have no right ot talk about a place i am not a part of, but that doesn't mean i think we're the only ones or all there is... your from the UK... it's your job to speak about it, not mine... i have no doubt of the problems there as well, and all in all, it boils down to the same issue at hand... printing paper and calling it money... w all go broke, the rich buy up everything and the cycle starts again... the same 2% control the money and the other 98% are their bitches...
    So basically you are proving in that statement there that you don't know what you are talking about.
    You speak of America because that is where you live, but you only speak of America because that is the only example you can relate to the subject of economics. Probably because you listen to people and follow their opinions, or bastardize it and make up your own opinions with very little fact to back up your claims.

and the reason for the fuel price rising worldwide is its traded in us currency as per the deal made between us and the arab nations... if it was traded in a more sound currency it would not be going up... as i said, its the dollar dropping, the the values going up...

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    so what? you really belive the war is about terrorism and not profits? countries are stopping the use of US dollars everyday... iran just did... now were gonna attack them... for what? nuclear bombs they dont have? we didnt attack north korea who said flat out we have them... why are we going after iran if not for profit? the dollar has no value anymore... it's worthless...

The one thing the US gov't wants to blow up in Iran, is its trading center for oil.

The big problem the US has right now is that our currency, the $, is backed by nothing. It used to be worth 1/35 ounce of gold ($35 would buy 1 ounce of gold from the US government) until the US went off the "gold standard" around 1972. But that didn't happen until the big US oil companies made a deal with the big Arab oil producers to price their oil only in US dollars. So, for the last 35 years, everybody in the world financial system knew exactly what the US dollar was worth -- "X" number of dollars would buy one barrel of oil.
    But recently, Iran finally made good on its threat to create an oil exchange to sell its oil on the world market (it had been selling its oil on other exchanges which priced oil only in US dollars). Now, other big oil buyers can buy oil priced in Euros or Iranian currency. No mention is made of the US dollar in its market, so in their little universe, the US dollar is irrelevant.

What could bring the US financial system to its knees is this:
    Picture all of the OPEC oil producers selling all of its oil on the Iran oil exchange, priced in Euros instead of US Dollars. At that point, everybody knows how much oil a wallet full of Euros will buy. But when Americans show up with a wallet full of US dollars, first we will have to convert them to Euros, and then buy oil.
    Euros will be the world's dominant currency, and foreigners will decide exactly what the US dollar is worth.

---------------

So . . . when Israel or the US or whoever bombs Iran, sure, they'll bomb a building connected with atomic energy in some way. But they'll also bomb the Iranian oil exchange. Ya, watch the small print in the news stories for this -- this is the BIG thing the US gov't needs to "nip in the bud" to safeguard the economy.

So basically you are proving in that statement there that you don't know what you are talking about.
    You speak of America because that is where you live, but you only speak of America because that is the only example you can relate to the subject of economics. Probably because you listen to people and follow their opinions, or bastardize it and make up your own opinions with very little fact to back up your claims.
    if my claims are wrong then prove it... nothing i have said is incorrect... your not even disagreeing with me... your just arguing because i am talking about americas situation and not the UK's... you are crying because your countrty was not the topic... we can discuss any topic you like... go for it... you have nothing to say accept STOP TALKING ABOUT AMERICA... well if you didn't notice this thread was about the american economy so why would i be talking about yours... you have said nothing to contradict anything i have said and offer no examples to prove me wrong, yet you say i'm wrong... you ask me you are just crying cause the UK aint the center of this thread.... com one enlighten us... where am i wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Tock View Post
    The one thing the US gov't wants to blow up in Iran, is its trading center for oil.

The big problem the US has right now is that our currency, the $, is backed by nothing. It used to be worth 1/35 ounce of gold ($35 would buy 1 ounce of gold from the US government) until the US went off the "gold standard" around 1972. But that didn't happen until the big US oil companies made a deal with the big Arab oil producers to price their oil only in US dollars. So, for the last 35 years, everybody in the world financial system knew exactly what the US dollar was worth -- "X" number of dollars would buy one barrel of oil.
    But recently, Iran finally made good on its threat to create an oil exchange to sell its oil on the world market (it had been selling its oil on other exchanges which priced oil only in US dollars). Now, other big oil buyers can buy oil priced in Euros or Iranian currency. No mention is made of the US dollar in its market, so in their little universe, the US dollar is irrelevant.

What could bring the US financial system to its knees is this:
    Picture all of the OPEC oil producers selling all of its oil on the Iran oil exchange, priced in Euros instead of US Dollars. At that point, everybody knows how much oil a wallet full of Euros will buy. But when Americans show up with a wallet full of US dollars, first we will have to convert them to Euros, and then buy oil.
    Euros will be the world's dominant currency, and foreigners will decide exactly what the US dollar is worth.

---------------

So . . . when Israel or the US or whoever bombs Iran, sure, they'll bomb a building connected with atomic energy in some way. But they'll also bomb the Iranian oil exchange. Ya, watch the small print in the news stories for this -- this is the BIG thing the US gov't needs to "nip in the bud" to safeguard the economy.

thank you... but i'm wrong....

Here's some background
    Oh, and the "Oil Exchanges" are called "Bourses"
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_oil_bourse

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
    The Iranian Oil Bourse[1], (Persian: بورس نفت ایران ) International Oil Bourse[2], Iran Petroleum Exchange or Oil Bourse in Kish[3] (IOB; the official English language name is unclear) is a commodity exchange which opened on February 17, 2008,[4][5][6][3]. It was created by cooperation between Iranian ministries and other state and private institutions. The IOB is a Petrobourse for petroleum, petrochemicals and gas in various currencies, primarily the euro and Iranian rial and a basket of other major currencies. The geographical location is at the Persian Gulf island of Kish which is designated by Iran as a free trade zone.[7].
    During 2007, Iran asked its petroleum customers to pay in non-dollar currencies. By December 8, 2007, Iran reported to have converted all of its oil export payments to non-dollar currencies. [8] The Kish Bourse was officially opened in a videoconference ceremony on February the 17th 2008, despite last minute disruptions to the internet services to the gulf regions. Currently the Kish Bourse is only trading in oil derived products, generally those used as feedstock for the plastics and pharmaceutical industries. However officially published statements by Oil Minister Gholamhossein Nozari indicate that the second phase, to establish trading in crude oil directly, which has been suggested might one day perhaps create a "Caspian Crude" benchmark price analogous to Brent Crude or WTI will only be started after the Bourse has demonstrated a reasonable period of trouble-free running. [9]

Lots more disturbing stuff there, too.

Yep, watch the Iranian Oil Bourse go up in flames when Israel (or the US) bombs 'em . . .

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    what i was refering to was WWII.... we were in a severe depression and it brought us back... i see no other solution offered, so if u go off the past..... thast whats needed

and i'm done.... i hate politics

time to eat... ttyl

if my claims are wrong then prove it... nothing i have said is incorrect... your not even disagreeing with me... your just arguing because i am talking about americas situation and not the UK's... you are crying because your countrty was not the topic... we can discuss any topic you like... go for it... you have nothing to say accept STOP TALKING ABOUT AMERICA... well if you didn't notice this thread was about the american economy so why would i be talking about yours... you have said nothing to contradict anything i have said and offer no examples to prove me wrong, yet you say i'm wrong... you ask me you are just crying cause the UK aint the center of this thread.... com one enlighten us... where am i wrong?
    Im not arguing with you, im pointing out that you dont know what you are talking about.

Yes you are correct in the value of the dollar is down, but if your using oil as the main reason then again im gonna say your wrong, not because i think you are but because you are just wrong.

Its a given that oil has had some effect on the value of the dollar. But since the main oil reserve is in the middle east it would have very little effect on the world... it would be written off as inflation either down to supply and demand or shortage of supply.

Dont start on the UK thing, im not even British so i couldn't care less about the UK. Your over looking the fact that the UK is up the creek, but that is probably because you don't know what you are talking about even though Flagg mentioned it earlier on in this thread.

You never mentioned anything about America in the title hence the reason i clicked on this thread.

you did however say that there will be "a crash", your words or not, a crash in the US will effect everyone so i have as much right to be here talking about other economic issues that are linked to your issues and you trying to rub that one off on me living in the UK and wanting to have my say just proved ur ignorance to the subject.

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    i 100% agree with jsinur7 and bigb10. but like people in this thread. there idiotic and dont believe anything. the media is right. my ass.

g0dsend is offline Member
    Isnt that the same guy who through his elite contacts, predicted that John Kerry was going to win the election of 2005?

Dude, i'm about to eat, but i will be back... again you are the ignorant one... I NEVER SAID ITS BECAUSE OF OIL!!!! OIL IS being used as an example of the value of the dollar dropping... what are you not getting here... i never said the dollar is dropping because of oil... i said flat out the dollar is dropping because we keep printing it... the more you print the lower the value gets... it has nothing to do with oil and yyou are the one showing your ignorance by picking and choosing what you wanna read and dont wanna read.... OIL IS AN EXAMPLE OF THE DROPPING DOLLAR!!!! The cost of the oil has not changed, the currency it is trading in has... You are readin it backwards... the oil is an example of the dollars dropping value, NOT THE CAUSE... geez... am i talking to myself here?

Quote Originally Posted by g0dsend View Post
    Isnt that the same guy who through his elite contacts, predicted that John Kerry was going to win the election of 2005?
    What guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    . i hate politics
    Politics is what enables 2 groups of people with strong disagreements from going to war. If the leaders can minimize the importance of the stuff they disagree on, and emphasize the stuff they agree on, then physical conflict can be avoided. But if people continue to mull and grouse and seethe over minor points of disagreement, that's when small problems can get blown up out of proportion, and things get out of hand.

I hope you don't give up on politics just because it's a tough way to settle conflicts. Until something better comes along, it's all we've got . . .

What guy?
    the guy that got interviewed and predicted the september 2008 economy crash.

Dude im not arguing with you, listen to what im saying and forget that conspiracy spin bs your buying.

One thing that you can be sure of is the thing that you and the majority of people over look. The fact that no matter how dominant the US Dollar once was, its value has always been dictated to by foreign currency.

As Im sure your aware and will most likely agree, if a foreign land loses value in your economic system it will not invest feit tender in that currency. One of the major issues the US is having and has been now for a number of years, some of it is down to politics and foreign relations but most is down to the economic stability of the continent and that of the value at which that currency offers.

Either way, the US government through their own ignorance burned all their bridges long time ago, now a fuel crisis happens and people thing ah thats why my pocket money aint worth shit in another country.
    Dont believe the hype....

the guy that got interviewed and predicted the september 2008 economy crash.
    hhhhmmmm.... dont know.... possibly

Dude im not arguing with you, listen to what im saying and forget that conspiracy spin bs your buying.

One thing that you can be sure of is the thing that you and the majority of people over look. The fact that no matter how dominant the US Dollar once was, its value has always been dictated to by foreign currency.

As Im sure your aware and will most likely agree, if a foreign land loses value in your economic system it will not invest feit tender in that currency. One of the major issues the US is having and has been now for a number of years, some of it is down to politics and foreign relations but most is down to the economic stability of the continent and that of the value at which that currency offers.

Either way, the US government through their own ignorance burned all their bridges long time ago, now a fuel crisis happens and people thing ah thats why my pocket money aint worth shit in another country.
    Dont believe the hype....

if your not arguing with me then why do you keep telling me i'm wrong and beliveing conspiracy theories? I agree with everything you have said... and i repeat, i did not blame oil... i used it as an example... nothing more... an example of the fallen dollar, not the reason for it.... so i dont know what conspiracy or hype you think i am buying into...

great, now my steak is cold.... no wonder poloticians are all so skinny... lol

anyways, i guess we'll agree to disagree or agree that we are not disagreeing,,, either way i need to eat and clean my snakes cages... it's been a pleasure... tty all again soon...

if your not arguing with me then why do you keep telling me i'm wrong and beliveing conspiracy theories? I agree with everything you have said... and i repeat, i did not blame oil... i used it as an example... nothing more... an example of the fallen dollar, not the reason for it.... so i dont know what conspiracy or hype you think i am buying into...
    Conspiracy per se'....
    End of the day its all fvcked, don't be fooled by anyone to thinking emerging world super powers such as China etc have it easy... China? they are a potential USSR (only with more prospects and investments in world trade).

If you want an idea what to do with what ever dollars you have left with after paying your bills, try buying Gold.

Being bound by the sterling I'm in the same boat as you are, hence my concern.
    The Euro is holding strong over the past few months over the sterling, the sterling well thats held strong over the US dollar for a good while now.

i said flat out the dollar is dropping because we keep printing it... the more you print the lower the value gets...
    I agree 100%.
    I'd add that the reason the gov't has to keep printing extra dollars is because the ones we have are not backed up by anything.
    Up until 1972, the dollar was worth $35 an ounce. Today, it take about 970 US dollars to buy an ounce of gold. If the US gov't was to guarantee that $1000 would forevermore purchase one ounce of gold (sales office at Fort Knox), then inflation would come to a stop at that level. The price of everything else would take a little while to level out, and everything would be peachy keen, until the US gov't stash of gold ran out.

Another way to fix this economic problem would be for the gov't (the Fed, actually) to stop printing more money. The US gov't needs to greatly reduce its debt, and the only legitimate way to do that is to stop spending or to tax more.

The US government owes about 3 times as much as its annual budget.
    So, figure what would happen to you, if you were in debt for 3 times your annual income. Would you keep on spending, or try to pay things off, or just wait to file bankruptcy?
    That is the position the US government is in, and those are the only 3 choices left to US citizens. What surprises (and distresses) me greatly is that neither candidate is talking about this problem, its solution, or the unhappy fact that things are getting $1,000,000,000 worse every day.

Anyway, unless these things change (and pretty soon), what happens isn't gonna be pretty.

way ahead of ya...

buy gold for sure... for you poor people, start buying silver... and hide it... they will come for it in case of a crash... the paper is worthlss... buy it up now while you can afford it..

Skully44420 is offline "A Work in Progress"
    hmm i wonder why our economy is so shitty?...could it be corporate america taking all our money and the government(which is pretty much corporate america cause they have all the money) getting us into wars with Iraq who had WMD's...oh wait no they didn't

look at how much money is being wasted in Iraq trying to help people who have no relation to the USA at all...and all the other money that is wasted helping other countries while there are people barely surviving or on the streets here...our government cares more about other people then its own people...like sending aid such as food and medical supplies to North Korea a couple weeks ago...why the hell are we helping them if they are so anti america...our government is just shady and cares only about money and power...i've hated the government since i can remember...i'm 27

I agree 100%.
    I'd add that the reason the gov't has to keep printing extra dollars is because the ones we have are not backed up by anything.
    Up until 1972, the dollar was worth $35 an ounce. Today, it take about 970 US dollars to buy an ounce of gold. If the US gov't was to guarantee that $1000 would forevermore purchase one ounce of gold (sales office at Fort Knox), then inflation would come to a stop at that level. The price of everything else would take a little while to level out, and everything would be peachy keen, until the US gov't stash of gold ran out.

Another way to fix this economic problem would be for the gov't (the Fed, actually) to stop printing more money. The US gov't needs to greatly reduce its debt, and the only legitimate way to do that is to stop spending or to tax more.

The US government owes about 3 times as much as its annual budget.
    So, figure what would happen to you, if you were in debt for 3 times your annual income. Would you keep on spending, or try to pay things off, or just wait to file bankruptcy?
    That is the position the US government is in, and those are the only 3 choices left to US citizens. What surprises (and distresses) me greatly is that neither candidate is talking about this problem, its solution, or the unhappy fact that things are getting $1,000,000,000 worse every day.

Anyway, unless these things change (and pretty soon), what happens isn't gonna be pretty.

the only one that was talking about it was ron paul, and he got censored and ignored... the problem most people dont realize is thatthe federal reserve
    is a private bank... it's not a goverment facility... it is as federal as federal express, and we are letting private bankers dictate our economy... so if they will profit from certain things such as lending the us govermentr more money aka printed paper in exchange for gold, do you really think they are gonna say no... they have their profits in mind, not our economy.. the deeper in debt we go, the richer they get... and no one seems to care and the only one that did was called a quack and muzzled from the main stream media cause he was bad for business... MAN WHY CANT I GET AWAY AND EAT ALREADY<>>>> THATS IT!!!! I gotta eat...

Quote Originally Posted by Skully44420 View Post
    hmm i wonder why our economy is so shitty?...could it be corporate america taking all our money and the government(which is pretty much corporate america cause they have all the money) getting us into wars with Iraq who had WMD's...oh wait no they didn't

look at how much money is being wasted in Iraq trying to help people who have no relation to the USA at all...and all the other money that is wasted helping other countries while there are people barely surviving or on the streets here...our government cares more about other people then its own people...like sending aid such as food and medical supplies to North Korea a couple weeks ago...why the hell are we helping them if they are so anti america...our government is just shady and cares only about money and power...i've hated the government since i can remember...i'm 27

theres no profit in helping our poor... lets not forget all the private companies being employed byour goverment in iraq... they get paid more and profit off the war, while our soldiers sleep in holes in the sand... ya think those companies dont throw kickbacks to the politicans?

I actaully like Bush, and the more influence we got around the globe the better off we are. Since now we basically own Afgainstan and Iraq, and maby soon to be Iran, once we start producing oil money would be pouring in.

With gas prices about to reach $5.00, I would like to invade another country with oil.

I actaully like Bush, and the more influence we got around the globe the better off we are. Since now we basically own Afgainstan and Iraq, and maby soon to be Iran, once we start producing oil money would be pouring in.

With gas prices about to reach $5.00, I would like to invade another country with oil.
    see that won't happen though..well the price going down is what i mean...it will probably go up if we invade iran too because that will be that much more money going towards a worthless war...yeah bush and the politicians will be getting richer and the american citizens will be getting poorer...

You're kidding, yes?

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware

Ya joking us yeah?

The WORLD hates bush... No more oil till you change!

And im afraid the only countries left with oil will stand up to you, and EVERYONE knows you cant afford it! so why bother?

Look at electrical cars!

theres no profit in helping our poor... lets not forget all the private companies being employed byour goverment in iraq... they get paid more and profit off the war, while our soldiers sleep in holes in the sand... ya think those companies dont throw kickbacks to the politicans?
    i see exactly what you are saying...i remember a while back there was a politician that actually owned or had a part in one of the private companies and was making bank and then he ended up resigning because of it...which proves the point that politicians are scandalous...if i don't see a r********* in my lifetime here i will not die happy...something needs to be done about our crooked government

Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    Ya joking us yeah?

The WORLD hates bush... No more oil till you change!

And im afraid the only countries left with oil will stand up to you, and EVERYONE knows you cant afford it! so why bother?

Look at electrical cars!
    The world hates Bush, so I must? To be honest, I hate getting political because my views are similar to Bush's, I love military spending and so does he. Many other things that I like about him, yah theirs things that I hate he does but noting major.

The world hates Bush, so I must? To be honest, I hate getting political because my views are similar to Bush's, I love military spending and so does he. Many other things that I like about him, yah theirs things that I hate he does but noting major.
    so how has any of what bush has done benefitted you then?

so how has any of what bush has done benefitted you then?

I apoligize, I left out a sentance in my last post cause I deleted it and meant to reword it but forgot and didnt proof read to well.

"I hate getting political because to be honest, I hate getting into debates with people about it. Nothing we can change or do so the best option is enjoy the ride."

I really dont want to get into a debate cause its useless and noone would get nowere, not to mention all the typing thats inolved. I could answer that question pretty well, but Imma stop posting here and I'm going to read what everyone else writes.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information