Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    jsinur7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by g0dsend View Post
    I apoligize, I left out a sentance in my last post cause I deleted it and meant to reword it but forgot and didnt proof read to well.

"I hate getting political because to be honest, I hate getting into debates with people about it. Nothing we can change or do so the best option is enjoy the ride."

I really dont want to get into a debate cause its useless and noone would get nowere, not to mention all the typing thats inolved. I could answer that question pretty well, but Imma stop posting here and I'm going to read what everyone else writes.
    thats the same cop out that got us here... the problem with that statement is this.... we are in a new age... an information age where the information gets to us before they can make up excuses as to what happened... we are not stuck anymore just getting our nfo from news papers and television... we have everything at our fingertips now and we can catch them and confront them and not just accept it anymore... things can and will be changed... soon... the one thing the powers that be never counted on is the internet... the exchange of free thought at light speed... we are now on equal grounds and have the ability to find the truth and not just accept what were told as the truth... you are mistaken if you think there is nothing we can do... if there ever was a time where we can change it, it is now.... or at least not to far off, so if you want to just sit back and enjoy the ride... thats your choice... one less person in the way...

1down5up is offline Associate Member
    I dont agree with everything this guy is saying but i do agree that your vote does not count. The peoples vote does not decide who the president is, electoral votes do.

Quote Originally Posted by 1down5up View Post
    I dont agree with everything this guy is saying but i do agree that your vote does not count. The peoples vote does not decide who the president is, electoral votes do.
    NICE DOG!!!

1down5up is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jsinur7 View Post
    NICE DOG!!!
    Thanks man.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by jsinur7 View Post
    i why do you think it's secret voting? ?
    So there isn't someone from the mafia there to break your knees if you don't pull the right leaver.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    People in europe aren't too happy with the Euro either and the huge amount of inflation it's causing.

bigt10 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock View Post
    The one thing the US gov't wants to blow up in Iran, is its trading center for oil.

The big problem the US has right now is that our currency, the $, is backed by nothing. It used to be worth 1/35 ounce of gold ($35 would buy 1 ounce of gold from the US government) until the US went off the "gold standard" around 1972. But that didn't happen until the big US oil companies made a deal with the big Arab oil producers to price their oil only in US dollars. So, for the last 35 years, everybody in the world financial system knew exactly what the US dollar was worth -- "X" number of dollars would buy one barrel of oil.
    But recently, Iran finally made good on its threat to create an oil exchange to sell its oil on the world market (it had been selling its oil on other exchanges which priced oil only in US dollars). Now, other big oil buyers can buy oil priced in Euros or Iranian currency. No mention is made of the US dollar in its market, so in their little universe, the US dollar is irrelevant.

What could bring the US financial system to its knees is this:
    Picture all of the OPEC oil producers selling all of its oil on the Iran oil exchange, priced in Euros instead of US Dollars. At that point, everybody knows how much oil a wallet full of Euros will buy. But when Americans show up with a wallet full of US dollars, first we will have to convert them to Euros, and then buy oil.
    Euros will be the world's dominant currency, and foreigners will decide exactly what the US dollar is worth.

---------------

So . . . when Israel or the US or whoever bombs Iran, sure, they'll bomb a building connected with atomic energy in some way. But they'll also bomb the Iranian oil exchange. Ya, watch the small print in the news stories for this -- this is the BIG thing the US gov't needs to "nip in the bud" to safeguard the economy.

hi!

i couldnt word it better myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    People in europe aren't too happy with the Euro either and the huge amount of inflation it's causing.
    bottom line, the world is going to shit for 98% of us... why do you we sit back and acept it... why do the troops follow orders to kill everyone even the innoccent when they know its wrong? why dont we refuse to be their puppets and let them fight their own battles? why do we keep defending them over ourselves?

bigt10 is offline Member
    thats collestivism.

Peoples basic rights to SOUND MONEY, and GODL AND SILVER coin in the consitution is his right as is mine or yours.

I only agree with what you say when the constitutin is followed.

Same as gun control, just cause more people want it doesnt mean anything. It is yourr ight in the constitution to bear arms.

Jackson and jefferson this was the SAME THINGS THEY WANDER aBOUT, PAPER CURRENCY, WASHING OF LIBERTIES, NOT FOLLOWIGN OR RESPECTING THE CONSITITUION, WORLD EMPIRES, WARS.

i am going back to read Tock's post but he had it on the money.

bigt10 is offline Member
    hes right and its even worse in other countries.

The gov is lying flat out to on their inflation statistics they arent in sink with reality.

The problem is to keep the ratios right and because they need to pyramid other currencies on top of american dollars.

When they stop and let their own currencies rise they will enjoy a much better life.

Russia, China, india, canada, Europe, some others wil enjoy a much better quality of life when they stop selling their products to americans who cant afford them.

Haha lets look on the bright side, we might bring gold and silver back into this world, realizer the dangers of fractional reserve banking, Then maybee we also wont have the world ethics police trying to get rid of steroids !!!!!!

bigt10 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Odpierdol_sie! View Post
    Dude im not arguing with you, listen to what im saying and forget that conspiracy spin bs your buying.

One thing that you can be sure of is the thing that you and the majority of people over look. The fact that no matter how dominant the US Dollar once was, its value has always been dictated to by foreign currency.

As Im sure your aware and will most likely agree, if a foreign land loses value in your economic system it will not invest feit tender in that currency. One of the major issues the US is having and has been now for a number of years, some of it is down to politics and foreign relations but most is down to the economic stability of the continent and that of the value at which that currency offers.

Either way, the US government through their own ignorance burned all their bridges long time ago, now a fuel crisis happens and people thing ah thats why my pocket money aint worth shit in another country.
    Dont believe the hype....
    what fuel crisis is everyone talkign about. i dont see it????

looks like more of a dollar/printingpress to me.

You know alot about economics, but thats what theyll teach you in school.

study real economics. not all the technicalities of it, www.mises.org, everyone worries about these small technicalities such as interests rate.

They forget what money is even supposed to be.

Also Iran has no nuclear weapons, and so do all the other countries around. We actually threaten our security more by attacking them just provoking more hatred against this country.

In 2003 as ron paul states in his new book the gov got a report from one of their own departments showing that iran has stopped their nuclear program back in 2003.

but you can be sure those behind the scenes are going to take this very seriously and they WILL ATTACK IRAN, they are not going to let this be the end of the dollar.

By selling Oil in euros they are able to export inflation, other central banks stock these dollars and people around the world collect and desire them, most people still treat them good as gold.

brewerpi is offline Associate Member

Obama & Iran

I can't resist-Obama will start a war with Iran?
    Is the sky blue in your world?
    Quote Originally Posted by bigt10 View Post
    i dont thin it will be this september.

I would wait about 4 years before the dollar really begins to lose more value.

Obama will be sure to get us there with his more spending on healthcare and a new war in Iran and other social programs.

And there wont be a depression again just like greenspan did in 2000 they will print there way out of it. but everytime you dont do this it wont work. people need to wake up the dollar has lost its value.

The same is seen with the price of oil, the price has not changed at all. The dollar just lost its value.

Its all about Purchasing power.

bigt10 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brewerpi View Post
    I can't resist-Obama will start a war with Iran?
    Is the sky blue in your world?
    Obama already said " iran poses a serious threat to the united states."

the truth comes out now.

I dont care who we pick both will fight iran. both will lie and deceive us and we are going to war becaue of the Dollar issue.

They pose no threat to us what so ever. They are small and they discontinued their nuclear program, and all the countries around them probably posses nuclear weapons to.

Lets hope canada and russia and others stop selling oil in US dollars to.

Then euros. And one day we will sell oil in gold and silver.

X grams of gold for X amount of oil.

and we will let the market determine those prices.

Skully44420 is offline "A Work in Progress"
    Thanks man.
    that is a badass dog man...but that is another thread LOL

3v1lj03 is offline Junior Member
    I am sitting here clinging to my "religion and my guns" I have 1500 rounds just for my AK and I have pounds of silver as well as fuel, livestock,gardening supplies, water, I can generate my own power from multiple sources.I even switched to strength training from BB a year ago to prepare. I just need a few more months and I will a complete survivalist wacko. I don't know when the collapse is coming or how bad it will be. I know I keep feeling like I am out of time to prepare.I hope these feelings I have been getting for the last few years are just wrong and all this insanity is just paranoia. But, as I look at history ......

rodgerj is offline Associate Member
    Not really big on the doomsday thing but it is obvious that China is going to be the next super power. And Europe of course.... It is hard to accept but China just has more resources. They have been practicing selective breeding for years, not a chance for the US. Start learning Mandarin now.

3v1lj03 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rodgerj View Post
    Not really big on the doomsday thing but it is obvious that China is going to be the next super power. And Europe of course.... It is hard to accept but China just has more resources. They have been practicing selective breeding for years, not a chance for the US. Start learning Mandarin now.
    Well as long as there are boobs like that around I can deal with anything Asian or otherwise

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Quote Originally Posted by 3v1lj03 View Post
    I am sitting here clinging to my "religion and my guns" I have 1500 rounds just for my AK and I have pounds of silver as well as fuel, livestock,gardening supplies, water, I can generate my own power from multiple sources.I even switched to strength training from BB a year ago to prepare. I just need a few more months and I will a complete survivalist wacko. I don't know when the collapse is coming or how bad it will be. I know I keep feeling like I am out of time to prepare.I hope these feelings I have been getting for the last few years are just wrong and all this insanity is just paranoia. But, as I look at history ......
    See you in September!

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    Last edited by Voice of Reason; 07-04-2008 at 04:43 AM.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by g0dsend View Post
    I actaully like Bush, and the more influence we got around the globe the better off we are. Since now we basically own Afgainstan and Iraq, and maby soon to be Iran, once we start producing oil money would be pouring in.

With gas prices about to reach $5.00, I would like to invade another country with oil.

I hope that's a joke. The more the US/UK stay in those zones, the more soldiers will be blown up by a road side bomb, the more money will be spent on those zones. Look at how long Britain was occupying N.Ireland for, THIRTY YEARS, which saw a ****load of pubs with innocent people blown up all over the country in England. It's actually cruel irony that 9/11 in essence put an end to IRA bombs going off in this country. Bush can dress it up all he wants, but he cares nothing for the freedoms of Iraqi people, he went there to take all her wealth.

So yes, lets go and invade Russia or someone, they have oil, and then lets watch the WHOLE WORLD, not just a pub, blow up in our faces.
    Last edited by Flagg; 07-04-2008 at 03:31 AM.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    G0dsend, I for one would also like to hear how you have benefited from the Bush administration, what pro can ultimately be better than you having to pay 5 bucks a gallon for fuel? Don't cop out and say "I wont give an opinion" because its starting to sound like ignorance on your part.

Also, I would like you to go and read where Oil comes from. What it's origin is. Oil WILL not be around forever, it never was. It's testimont to how greedy we are because something like 400 million years worth of oil has been gone through in 150 years. Since the beginning of the Industrial R*********, we have been too dependent on oil and now we are ADDICTED to oil. We need to switch over to alternative sources now, because if its left too late then things will be FAR WORSE, economically, later on.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Illuminati..................................

Diary of a Mad-man is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jsinur7;4062***
    ... why do the troops follow orders to kill everyone even the innoccent when they know its wrong? why dont we refuse to be their puppets and let them fight their own battles? why do we keep defending them over ourselves?
    I let you rant and rave, but now you have stepped over the line and said something very retarded. That quote is ignorant.

"Hey corporal, bayonnet that baby in the face please", "yes sarge"

You make a hairy, smelly, hippy sound like General Jack D. Ripper from Strangelove.

Now if youll excuse me, I have to replace the gate valve at my street and shut off everyone elses water.........wish me luck......I know my neighbors are.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    I like inflation, I have a big mortgage. Week dollar also helps exports and levels out the trade deficit.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by Odpierdol_sie! View Post
    You are so off the mark, you dont have a clue what you are talking about. The world doesn't begin and end with the USA.

Now Im not arguing with you over war, its an idealistic view that your government seems to carry. It always has done and when it comes to fighting other nations it seems to be for no other reason than money and power or the threat of terror etc.

The only war that the states can hold up their heads up and say they did it for other reasons was WWII. But from my perspective they weren't so quick to saddle up... if the Churchill had waited for the states to join in to help out we would have all been speaking German along time ago.

Back to the point of you being way off the mark. With your ideas about your currency etc they appear to be nothing more than ones opinion. You are of course entitled to it but you are still wrong.

This was no different than any other War. America was following its Constitutional stance of non-intervention. Then the Jews got together and got America to go to war, oh of course letting the Japanese bomb Pearl Harbor first to gain public support.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

The European Constitution was voted down yet they went ahead with it anyway. LOL @ people thinking they have a choice anymore.
    ***No source checks!!!***

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    1down5up[quote=1down5up;4062605]I dont agree with everything this guy is saying but i do agree that your vote does not count. The peoples vote does not decide who the president is, electoral votes do.

do you know what electoral votes are? guess not.
    Rather than directly voting for the President and Vice President, U.S. citizens cast votes for electoral college representatives, known as electors. While electors are theoretically free to vote for the candidate of their choice, in practice they pledge to vote for specific candidates. Thus, voters indirectly vote for Presidential and Vice Presidential candidates by voting for correspondingly pledged electors. Because all of the electors from a state will generally vote for the Presidential candidate who receives the most votes in that state, U.S. Presidential campaigns concentrate on winning the popular vote in a combination of states that choose a majority of the electors, rather than campaigning to win the most votes nationally.
    The Electoral College is composed of 538 electors. Each state has a number of electors equal to the number of its Senators and Representatives in the us congress. Additionally, the DC of Columbia is given a number of electors equal to the number held by the smallest states. U.S. terrortories are not represented in the Electoral College.
    Each elector casts two votes: one for President and one for Vice President. In order to be elected, a candidate must have a 270-vote majority of the Electoral College. Should no candidate for President win a majority of the electoral votes, the choice is given to the house of Reps. Should no candidate for Vice President possess a majority of the electoral votes, the choice is given to the Senate.
    Last edited by PT; 07-04-2008 at 10:59 AM.

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    HE HAS THE ANSWER!

HES SUPERMAN!!

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    rodgerj here is the girls face who's on your avy

[QUOTE=pietro75;4063623]1down5up

do you know what electoral votes are? guess not.
    Rather than directly voting for the President and Vice President, U.S. citizens cast votes for electoral college representatives, known as electors. While electors are theoretically free to vote for the candidate of their choice, in practice they pledge to vote for specific candidates. Thus, voters indirectly vote for Presidential and Vice Presidential candidates by voting for correspondingly pledged electors. Because all of the electors from a state will generally vote for the Presidential candidate who receives the most votes in that state, U.S. Presidential campaigns concentrate on winning the popular vote in a combination of states that choose a majority of the electors, rather than campaigning to win the most votes nationally.
    The Electoral College is composed of 538 electors. Each state has a number of electors equal to the number of its Senators and Representatives in the us congress. Additionally, the DC of Columbia is given a number of electors equal to the number held by the smallest states. U.S. terrortories are not represented in the Electoral College.
    Each elector casts two votes: one for President and one for Vice President. In order to be elected, a candidate must have a 270-vote majority of the Electoral College. Should no candidate for President win a majority of the electoral votes, the choice is given to the house of Reps. Should no candidate for Vice President possess a majority of the electoral votes, the choice is given to the Senate.

like i said, no point in the people speaking... we are ignored... thats not how its SUPPOSE to be.... more people vote for gore, GORE IS PRESIDENT... plain and simple... i dont care how you wanna define it.... this method give bigger states the ability to pick the next president.... i never said i didnt know what it is, i said its bullshit... more people vote for gore, gore is president... simple as that...

Quote Originally Posted by Diary of a Mad-man View Post
    I let you rant and rave, but now you have stepped over the line and said something very retarded. That quote is ignorant.

"Hey corporal, bayonnet that baby in the face please", "yes sarge"

You make a hairy, smelly, hippy sound like General Jack D. Ripper from Strangelove.

Now if youll excuse me, I have to replace the gate valve at my street and shut off everyone elses water.........wish me luck......I know my neighbors are.

ignorant huh? guess you never bother listening to the troops that come home and tell these exact stories... wait, isnt that the definition of ignorant... not knowing... and worse off, you do it by choice... shame... your right, its all the troops handing out toys and lollipops... stop listening to the news and listen to the troops that come home and refuce to go back for just such a reason... but your right, and i'm wrong... and all those awol troops are lying and i should obey cnn... true, i may step over the line, but at least i'm not afraid to step up to it and see for myself...

edited cause i just realized it sounded like a personal insult... no disrespect intended...
    Last edited by jsinur7; 07-04-2008 at 07:53 PM.

heres one example...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwwMF...eature=related

and another...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XYiSIb4_ZGc

now heres 100 more.... watch and learn and let me know how long it takes you to find a soldier that disagrees with me..

http://youtube.com/results?search_qu...+of+war&page=2

1000 dllars says you dont even bother watching yet will keep talking like you know...

Skully44420 is offline "A Work in Progress"
    yeah it definately ain't like the news shows...a couple friends of mine all went over to Iraq and have some crazy ass stories...like one of the guys my friend was patrolling with told him "i'm gonna shoot the next person that walks down the street"...he did it and then my friend had to shoot the person also to make it look like it was a threat...but it was just a person walking downt he road...and how they had to kill kids if they would just run and and not stop and all kinds of crazy shit...definately ain't like what the media shows..

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigt10 View Post
    Sure the banks and the speical interests need a war.

HOW CAN WE PLAN TO PAY FOR ANOTHER WAR?????

The only way we can pay for it is to print more dollars.

You keep saying that i will keep buying gold, the more they print dollars and debase them the higher gold goes and the more i protect my purchasing power.
    I agree with allot of why big10 is saying. I love this country but I do think this empires day has come to an end. It is going to be China’s turn very soon followed by India we will take a passenger seat to the new superpowers much in the way Great Brittan, Germany, and Italy have. We need to move to alternative fuel so we stop exporting our money. Stop shipping our jobs overseas. then Focus on the environment so we stop wasting what recourses we have left. First and most important concentrate on education and health so we can still have a nice quality of life. Please keep in mind I am a capitalist and a social conservative. Politics and money are not the most pressing issues anymore.
    Last edited by wilson9d; 07-04-2008 at 03:17 PM.

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    And ranting about the war and the economic ruin of the US is worth less than the US dollar. It’s also counter productive to fixing the problem because social dysfunction amplifies issues unity and teamwork minimizes them. If you really care about the problems stop running your mouth and do something about; real men are about action boys are about whining.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gst528i View Post
    Put's on Foil Hat.
    I hope you brought enough foil for EVERYONE!

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    if you straighten a coathanger out it's 46" long

that'll do about the same thing as all your bitching...we already knew the problem...come up with a solution

and uhh no...gore did not win

Quote Originally Posted by wilson9d View Post
    And ranting about the war and the economic ruin of the US is worth less than the US dollar. It’s also counter productive to fixing the problem because social dysfunction amplifies issues unity and teamwork minimizes them. If you really care about the problems stop running your mouth and do something about; real men are about action boys are about whining.
    And where do you getthat i do nothing or any of us do nothing? how do you know what we do off this site? how do you know i dont give money to the awol soldiers to help them do the right thing? how do you kow i dont donate to the ron paul campaigns and the anti war campaigns? how do you know i dont go to the ralleys in philly? how do you know i dont buy gold over saving dollars? how do you know i dont send gift boxes through the uso to the troops to support them even though i dont support th war? the biggest part of doing stuff is spreading the word, it's not bitching, its sharing the info... if you hear bitching, it's cause you aren't using the info to do anything... if you were using it, it would be info and not bitching.... those that hear bitching arethose that dont wanna hear anything...

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL View Post
    if you straighten a coathanger out it's 46" long

that'll do about the same thing as all your bitching...we already knew the problem...come up with a solution

and uhh no...gore did not win
    uh soorry, i already proived with a goverment link that gore did win... you cant argue that... so NEXT... read above before you talk... it's straight from the federal goverment site.. link was included... and the solution is to stop people like you and the rest of these people from just saying WHATEVER... just cause you do nothing doesn't mean the rest of us dont...
    Last edited by jsinur7; 07-04-2008 at 03:37 PM.

it's independence day... i'll chat more on this tomorrow... today i am thinking of my friends still there... happy 4th all...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information