Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    RangersLTW is offline Si vis pacem, para bellum
    No licking the starfish here.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i had anal with my old gf...and let me just say my wiener went in white and came out brown...NEVER AGAIN

Skully44420 is offline "A Work in Progress"
    oh they love it when you lick it...that right there will set them off instantly

scibble is offline "A Dukkit In The Making"
    mmm...Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia...

mmm the chunks of chocolate in cherry garcia

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild28 View Post
    i had anal with my old gf...and let me just say my wiener went in white and came out brown...NEVER AGAIN
    ever heared of enema?(sp?)

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, I want to do a girl in the pooper now. lol

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    If someone licked my butthole I'd knock them square in the teeth, maybe even the boobies if I was angry enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    If someone licked my butthole I'd knock them square in the teeth, maybe even the boobies if I was angry enough.
    oh yeah no doubt...i had a chick ask me if she could rub mine before and i was like bitch you're ****ing crazy!!...touch it and i'm out lol

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Skully44420 View Post
    oh yeah no doubt...i had a chick ask me if she could rub mine before and i was like bitch you're ****ing crazy!!...touch it and i'm out lol
    Its just one of those sensitive male areas that can put someone in a wheelchair.
    Doing girls in the butt = cool, not gay.
    Window blowing on my butt = gay, not cool.
    Finger trying to touch my butt = homocide.

I try to have standards as much as possible in life. =]
    and plzz noone hassle me for implying gay is not cool. I know some cool gay people, but my butt makes things not cool.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    skully... i f•ckin love suicidal ST FOR LIFE

skully... i f•ckin love suicidal ST FOR LIFE
    fvck yeah bro!!!...i been listening to them since way back in the day

yeah i have no problem with gay people at all...shit when i lived in AZ our neighbors swung that way and were funny and cool...but its just not my cup o tea lol

Has anyone heard that gerbil story on the radio talk show. About the gay guys and the gerbil?

The whole licking my butthole thing would not be a big deal for me until she wanted to come back up for a kiss. I would be like no way b^tch you are a no go at this station.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    I find it amusing that a lot of guys are so homophobic that they will kill a chick if she goes near their ass (I am looking at you bojangles ). To each their own but I had an ex-gf that loved to rim me and it just made her that much better/freakier in the sack. Not to mention it felt great. Remember, you are doing it with a girl, after all. lol

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength View Post
    hahah Ok... sooo last night we had some drinks and then things got sexual... I dont know if anyone else here has nocited that when a girl is really into it she loosens up and queefs?? Anyways she always does, so we're doing it doggy style and we have never done anal, although I push the subject with her a bit lol... Well I started to slip my thumb in there... Long story short, she went nuts and told me it felt sooooooo good... hahah so next weekend im hoping for the whole thing to happen hahah
    Here's some advice/tips from my own personal experiences...

- Make sure she is undeniably turned on. Tons of foreplay and a prelude with some good vaginal sex first

- Play with / tease her asshole the whole way through. Massage and tease it (with your own saliva for lube or synthetic lube), do not finger it at first

- When shes peaking in her arousal (varies from girl to girl, some peak later than others, but b/c she's your girlfriend I am assuming you can read her signals well enough to know) start fingering her asshole slowly. Make sure you use lube and that you don't have to force it in. If she wants it then her asshole will loosen by itself. If its tight and you're forcing it I can guarantee that she will feel pain and too much pain will kill her arousal.

- Taking it slow is the key and never forget to use plenty of lube. Your own saliva with something water based like astroglide or wet light works good. If you're not wearing a rubber then vaseline works very well because it lasts longer than a water based product; you don't want to use vaseline or a petroleum based lube with latex.

- Once her asshole is easily accommodating your finger without resistance or without you forcing it you can bet your ass (hahah) that it feels good and she'll want your dick inside... don't hesitate...

- Use a position that you'll feel comfortable with. Doggy style works good as far as ease of entry is concerned but is not the most comfortable one for her usually. Missionary with her knees up resting on her chest is usually more comfortable (for them) as is her on top. Her on top is usually the best to start out with because she can control the entry. Personally doggy style is my favourite because you cannot beat that view, so if she's down go for it.

- Use plenty of lube, on her asshole and your dick. Rub her asshole with your cock, tease her with it, make her beg for it. Dirty talk never hurts ("You want this cock in your tight little asshole, don't you? Tell me how bad you want me to **** this ass baby."). Make her want it.

- Slowly stick your meat in her ass.... slowly is the key. Too fast and she could lose her shit. Figuratively and literally.

- Oh yeah, on a side note, cleanliness is important. Have her take a shit and then shower before engaging in the festivities.

- Once you're in and she's responding well you're good to go. Don't thrust hard until shes ready for it. I usually stand still and let them get the rhythm and pace on their own

If your girl is horny enough and open minded enough to enjoy anal then you're a lucky guy. There is nothing hotter than a girl having screaming orgasm from you giving it to her up the ass. And if shes into it enough she will cum hard, I guarantee it

Johnny_Rotten is offline Associate Member

Bouyya!

Polska the anal expert, i think we have a new Calgarian, guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Rotten View Post
    Bouyya!

Well I am from Canada, eh...

thats what i'm talkin aboot

Bouyya!

Hey...he is a canadian...he learned from the best ....

Quote Originally Posted by Polska View Post

- Make sure she is undeniably turned on. Tons of foreplay and a prelude with some good vaginal sex first

- Play with / tease her asshole the whole way through. Massage and tease it (with your own saliva for lube or synthetic lube), do not finger it at first

- When shes peaking in her arousal (varies from girl to girl, some peak later than others, but b/c she's your girlfriend I am assuming you can read her signals well enough to know) start fingering her asshole slowly. Make sure you use lube and that you don't have to force it in. If she wants it then her asshole will loosen by itself. If its tight and you're forcing it I can guarantee that she will feel pain and too much pain will kill her arousal.

- Taking it slow is the key and never forget to use plenty of lube. Your own saliva with something water based like astroglide or wet light works good. If you're not wearing a rubber then vaseline works very well because it lasts longer than a water based product; you don't want to use vaseline or a petroleum based lube with latex.

- Once her asshole is easily accommodating your finger without resistance or without you forcing it you can bet your ass (hahah) that it feels good and she'll want your dick inside... don't hesitate...

- Use a position that you'll feel comfortable with. Doggy style works good as far as ease of entry is concerned but is not the most comfortable one for her usually. Missionary with her knees up resting on her chest is usually more comfortable (for them) as is her on top. Her on top is usually the best to start out with because she can control the entry. Personally doggy style is my favourite because you cannot beat that view, so if she's down go for it.

- Use plenty of lube, on her asshole and your dick. Rub her asshole with your cock, tease her with it, make her beg for it. Dirty talk never hurts ("You want this cock in your tight little asshole, don't you? Tell me how bad you want me to **** this ass baby."). Make her want it.

- Slowly stick your meat in her ass.... slowly is the key. Too fast and she could lose her shit. Figuratively and literally.

- Oh yeah, on a side note, cleanliness is important. Have her take a shit and then shower before engaging in the festivities.

- Once you're in and she's responding well you're good to go. Don't thrust hard until shes ready for it. I usually stand still and let them get the rhythm and pace on their own

If your girl is horny enough and open minded enough to enjoy anal then you're a lucky guy. There is nothing hotter than a girl having screaming orgasm from you giving it to her up the ass. And if shes into it enough she will cum hard, I guarantee it
    YOu basterd...trying to take away my throne.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska View Post

well mr expert lol....thats the thing my thumb just slipped in really easy, I didnt want to push it that night, but I told her to look out this weekend especially since we're going away for a romantic weekend

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    What is it with us Canadians and loving anal?

Best sex I had was anal with my GF.

Easing her into it is very important, and once she climaxs it will probably start becoming painfull for her so it`s best to try finish before or at the same time as her.

TrashyTim is offline Junior Member
    Its one of them things , Most girls hate it some love it , In my experiance even with lube getting it in there is like trying to get your hand in a pringle tub Its hard with out ripping the sides hahahhahahaha * Im so sick *

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    for all u bros that cant get no anal action. most chicks are just as curious but they dont like the pain. head to the adult store in ur area and pick up a tube of "anal ease" and lube her up its like a mild lidocaine and cuts the pain in half. just be sure to use a condom unless u like a numb member.

Johnny_Rotten is offline Associate Member
    I was wondering where you were Cal. Can't have an anal thread without you, my friend.

I was wondering where you were Cal. Can't have an anal thread without you, my friend.
    I am here now

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength View Post
    hahah Ok... sooo last night we had some drinks and then things got sexual... I dont know if anyone else here has nocited that when a girl is really into it she loosens up and queefs?? Anyways she always does, so we're doing it doggy style and we have never done anal, although I push the subject with her a bit lol... Well I started to slip my thumb in there... Long story short, she went nuts and told me it felt sooooooo good... hahah so next weekend im hoping for the whole thing to happen hahah
    What I want to know is why didnt u stick in there right then....?

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Lmao That shit is priceless.

playboii is offline Senior Member
    my gf loves when im plowin her missionary and i shove my fingers from under her...it gets SUPER WET! lolll and u can also feel ur rod goin in ! is like a self jerk/vagina feeling lmaoo..but yeah makes her cum DOUBLE...but yeah my gf also loves anal....

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    My wife and I have tried anal and we both enjoy it. I do have to take it easy and do what was said earlier and let her make the rhythm.

As for the anal on me, I am game for anything. But I am a freak, way more than her, and I have taught her how to massage my prostate with her finger in my arse. Let me tell you, it will raise your climax to new heights. Just my 2 cents.

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    rodeo is the way to go.

Edgar is offline Associate Member
    make sure she drinks a bottle of prune juice one hour before you start playng with her. it's lilke spanish fly for the backdoor!

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    haha make polska's post a sticky!

I agree with it, i tend to start off with foreplay, paying special attention to licking her ass whilst massaging the ol poosy! Get to ram rodding her front bum from behind, whilst massaging her lubed up asshole with your finger. Eventually ease it in there, whilst still sliding your cock in and out of the vag, then the transition is seamless! Never experienced any nasty sides from butt****ing the missus, but then again mine is exceptionally clean!

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I've pulled it off with a few girls.
    My most recent long term Ex loves it after we broke up (we still do it on occasion). She let me to try and get me back, turns out after 4 years of trying she likes it. She did not like it starting out from behind, but on her back or side. She could climax easy stimulating herself while I enjoy the anal.

Another girl, I simply rubbed her while doing her missionary. She went wild, she was a little wild anyway. She was okay with it after that. It hurt at first, but in time she would get all freaky and ask for it.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    i live in edmonton and its ridiculous how many girls like to get it in the ass. i am never moving from this city, lol. 90% of the girls i have been with do anal. and this thread is ****ing hilarious, lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information