Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    were you wearing your cut off sweat shirt, army boots and fanny pack rulh?
    Last edited by warchild; 10-10-2008 at 12:22 PM.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    ^^^ ROFL...

Ruhl look where your headed with that attitude...: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M

****in Jager bombs! MOOOMM I SAID TO GET ME SOME ****IN PROTEIN!!!!!

Ruhl probably told the guy,
    NOT NOW CHEIF, IM IN THE ****IN ZONE!!!!!

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    ^^^ ROFL...

Ruhl look where your headed with that attitude...: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M

****in Jager bombs! MOOOMM I SAID TO GET ME SOME ****IN PROTEIN!!!!!

Ruhl probably told the guy,
    NOT NOW CHEIF, IM IN THE ****IN ZONE!!!!
    !
    i can see ruhl saying that

Thug Nasty is offline Associate Member
    hahaha. Ruhl sounds like you kinda acted like an ass. You should have just my bad, it was an accident and went on with your workout. No need to cause a scene.

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    you guys better ease up your gunna make RUHL mad and you know what happens when RUHL get mads...................He Drops The Weights!!!!

KingTenderloin is offline Anabolic Member
    Ruhl ur a badass

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by A2thej2008 View Post
    you guys better ease up your gunna make RUHL mad and you know what happens when RUHL get mads...................He Drops The Weights!!!!

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    tough guy image. im guessing ruhl is shorter then greg valentino

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Like a lot of products, weights are supposed to be tested to withstand a measure of abuse. However, "subjected to extremes" does not equal "made to be abused." Just because your luggage is tough doesn't mean you should throw it in with a band of gorillas. Show some respect for other people. LIFT the weights, don't DROP the weights.

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    yeah Ruhl post some pictures, I would die laughing if he was some 125lb guy lol

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    OMG look i got a vid of him training hardcore!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idbtBoU10QU

Strategus is offline Female Member
    Ruhlfreak -

The weights are the gym owner's private property. He has the right to keep an eye on how the customers treat his property.

After all, he's in business to make money, not lose money on broken equipment.

With free enterprise, what goes around comes around.

It's your personal responsibility as a customer to either not drop the weights at that gym or if that's not acceptable to you, then find a gym where they put up with slamming/dropping weights.

Those are few and far between, because gym owners spend thousands of dollars on the equipment and they want it to last several years. In addition, they spend money on the building lease and utilities so they don't have that much to spare, before they lose profit.

P.S. No, I don't work for a gym. Just know some of the basics about any business.
    Last edited by Strategus; 10-12-2008 at 08:12 PM.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Strategus View Post
    Ruhlfreak -

The weights are the gym owner's private property. He has the right to keep an eye on how the customers treat his property.

After all, he's in business to make money, not lose money on broken equipment.

With free enterprise, what goes around comes around.

It's your personal responsibility as a customer to either not drop the weights at that gym or if that's not acceptable to you, then find a gym where they put up with slamming/dropping weights.

Those are few and far between, because gym owners spend thousands of dollars on the equipment and they want it to last several years. In addition, they spend money on the building lease and utilities so they don't have that much to spare, before they lose profit.

P.S. No, I don't work for a gym. Just know some of the basics about any business.
    doesn't apply in this instance....the gym in the property of the university and it's a public university therefore it's the property of the students and population of the state

AND.....and i'll make this clear this time I DO NOTHING TO DAMAGE ANY EQUIPMENT, THE EXTENT OF ANY DAMAGE I HAVE EVER CAUSED IS BENT PINS. And i've given them solutions to this and they don't hear me so it's their fault not mine, i'm well aware of how to use the weights and respect them and what their limits are and should be

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CSAR View Post
    Like a lot of products, weights are supposed to be tested to withstand a measure of abuse. However, "subjected to extremes" does not equal "made to be abused." Just because your luggage is tough doesn't mean you should throw it in with a band of gorillas. Show some respect for other people. LIFT the weights, don't DROP the weights.
    So lets make sure that we return the weights exactly as they were before we picked them up when deadlifting. Come on man....If you're not throwing some weight...You're not lifting.

Fordfan01 is offline Member
    If you cant control the weight go lighter...plain and simple

Quote Originally Posted by Fordfan01 View Post
    are you a little girl? that's the most moronic thing i think i've ever heard come out of a male's mouth.......only people i've ever heard spout such a thing were bimbo girls

Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    are you a little girl? that's the most moronic thing i think i've ever heard come out of a male's mouth.......only people i've ever heard spout such a thing were bimbo girls
    yea cause i love trying to lift weight thats too heavy for me...makes perfect sense

yea cause i love trying to lift weight thats too heavy for me...makes perfect sense
    maybe no one has ever told you this but......THAT'S HOW YOU GET STRONGER.

maybe no one has ever told you this but......THAT'S HOW YOU GET STRONGER.
    no i use weights i cant lift ..just not weight that i cant keep control of. trust me i know plenty

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    I agree. You just gotta go lighter man. I dont want to see you hurt yourself.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    I can honestly say I've wasted fifteen minutes of my life reading this thread. Thats as far as I'm going to go with it lol.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    doesn't apply in this instance....the gym in the property of the university and it's a public university therefore it's the property of the students and population of the state
    Go key a cop car, then tell him it's fine cause you pay taxes and it's property of the tax payers.

They get a budget for the gym just like any dept., and part of that budget involes hireing someone to keep an eye on the weights. A thank-less low paying job for some student, who you went out of your way to be rude to...mystakes happen, unnessicary rudeness comes from people who use butt plugs...

if anyone reading this thread doesn't know ruhl owns a very large butt plug and play's with his bung hole when he's home alone. He corn-holes himself so often, he shit his pants while squating...if the gym attendant didn't kick him out for that, he's a saint in my eyes. No, this is not a joke, KatsMeow has seen pictures of said anal device if you need confirmation.

He also does not have sex with girls. This is his sole sexual outlet, hence the rudeness.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    Go key a cop car, then tell him it's fine cause you pay taxes and it's property of the tax payers.

They get a budget for the gym just like any dept., and part of that budget involes hireing someone to keep an eye on the weights. A thank-less low paying job for some student, who you went out of your way to be rude to...mystakes happen, unnessicary rudeness comes from people who use butt plugs...

if anyone reading this thread doesn't know ruhl owns a very large butt plug and play's with his bung hole when he's home alone. He corn-holes himself so often, he shit his pants while squating...if the gym attendant didn't kick him out for that, he's a saint in my eyes. No, this is not a joke, KatsMeow has seen pictures of said anal device if you need confirmation.

He also does not have sex with girls. This is his sole sexual outlet, hence the rudeness.
    Thats exactly what i just said.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    ^^^

Skully44420 is offline "A Work in Progress"

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    So lets make sure that we return the weights exactly as they were before we picked them up when deadlifting. Come on man....If you're not throwing some weight...You're not lifting.
    I fail to see any connection with my post that you quoted. Perhaps you were referring to someone else, misread, or had a brain fart?

Right on!

INM
    INM is offline Associate Member
    I don't understand you guys.. "If you cant control the weight go lighter".. what a bunch of crap!
    Everybody knows although you cant control the weight and you're trying to lift things that are too heavy you become STRONGER:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EDcH3jPsyA

Can you imagine how strong this guy became after this squat!!!

Quote Originally Posted by INM View Post
    I don't understand you guys.. "If you cant control the weight go lighter".. what a bunch of crap!
    Everybody knows although you cant control the weight and you're trying to lift things that are too heavy you become STRONGER:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EDcH3jPsyA

Can you imagine how strong this guy became after this squat!!!

ouch, he needed a spotter with him there not just on the sides. I'm kinda paranoid bout goin heavy on squat cuz of that stuff....i did 545 on saturday though just once but it was the first time i'd ever gone over 495 and it was a glorious rep

already established i do nothing to harm the weights idiot

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    AR Community>>Rhul

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    already established i do nothing to harm the weights idiot
    I already said shit happens (for you it happens in your pants while lifting), no reason to walk around acting like you have a stick up your ass. For you a stick wouldn't be kinky enough anyway, or as closely related to a penis.

ouch, he needed a spotter with him there not just on the sides. I'm kinda paranoid bout goin heavy on squat cuz of that stuff....i did 545 on saturday though just once but it was the first time i'd ever gone over 495 and it was a glorious rep
    you should probably drop the weight down. NOT LITERALLY. You just need less weight. We all know you are having a hard time with the weights (obviously), so just tone it down a bit.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    ha ha ha ha .....fcukin wonderful thread!!

I already said shit happens (for you it happens in your pants while lifting), no reason to walk around acting like you have a stick up your ass. For you a stick wouldn't be kinky enough anyway, or as closely related to a penis.
    i lol'd

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    you should probably drop the weight down. NOT LITERALLY. You just need less weight. We all know you are having a hard time with the weights (obviously), so just tone it down a bit.
    whatever, i'm beginning to see that this community is not at all what i thought it was and there's essentially no one hardcore here.......my rep with 545 was perfect with no help why in hell would i drop the weight????? that's moronic

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Please feel free to leave anytime....

whatever, i'm beginning to see that this community is not at all what i thought it was and there's essentially no one hardcore here.......my rep with 545 was perfect with no help why in hell would i drop the weight????? that's moronic

Listen, drop it down to like 225 and get some full sets out. The sooner you understand you need to lower the weight, the better. Theres no one hardcore here because all the hardcore people died or smashed their computers. I dont want that to happen to you, thats all.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    but it's my fun time.......i don't wanna chill out...i wanna go ballz to the mother****in wall and then break the wall and keep on charging ahead....doesn't anyone workout hardcore anymore? BIG RON STYLE BABYYYYYY

10 out of 10 times......The most hardcore guys are quiet

ronnie coleman is different because he practically owned that gym.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information