Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Quote Originally Posted by xavier_888888 View Post
    Single and available = More ass than a toilet seat. Go and enjoy your youth bro! Lykes 101 rule.
    WOOT WOOT!!! I see im not the only listener!? He has many sons..

Anyway bro, its better to have lived life... If its ment to be, you guys will get back together.

Til that happens, enjoy life and live it... Its too short not to experience everything the world has to offer...

And IMO, it is a mature decision...

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    ediot
    Last edited by GT2; 04-23-2010 at 01:53 AM.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamish&Andy View Post
    I appreciate everyone's advice, and J-dogg, I hear you.

Half of you guys support my decision, and the other half are saying it's a big mistake. You can understand why I'm pretty confused at the moment.

The thing is, I'm not looking for another girl to jump into a relationship with in the next few years. I simply don't think a serious relationship (whether or not we are both in love) is necessary for someone my age...

At my age, I should be focusing wholly on my studies, in order to build a greater foundation for my professional/career life.

I do believe that if something is meant to be, then it shall be. We will continue to stay good friends, and see each other and hang out every now and then, because I DO see us being together in the future, at a more appropriate time.

Would you see this reasoning as mature and wise, or still a big mistake?

I am lucky to have been brought up in a successful family, with good connections, and high moral value. I look at all successful people around me, and they all made sacrifices to be where they are today. I want to take full advantage of the education I am fortunate enough to have earned (and bestowed with), and excel in my field of study, both academically and professionally. Being in a serious relationship (IMO) will only hinder my success.
    High moral value my arse ...... You sir are a right cnut!

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paulzane View Post
    High moral value my arse ...... You sir are a right cnut!
    lol, he is showing he cares, and carries some morals by posting this.

Even though, I would do different myself, you still have to give him props, for showing he does care.

I would simply have a hard time going to sleep every night when I not only hurt the girl I love, but thinking I might never be with her again. I would even venture to say, maybe it was not love if it's that easy to walk away.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    bro I know how u feel, go and do all the puss..y you can find.

mperk is offline Member
    Hey man
    Sounds like it was a tough decision but one that you are good with. IMO you done good. I had very little puss before i got married and now I only get one flavor (not that there's anything wrong with that...) It's all good but i wouldn't be disappointed if I had twice as much before I got hooked. You'll do well man - live large and enjoy life!

0tolerance is offline Associate Member
    hmm... i think that if you had of met her at 18 or 19 rather than 17, your relationship would still be going..

im your age and ive ****ed plent of women and done heaps of partying..
    but at 17 i hadnt.

bad decision maybe... good decision questionable.
    i think what ever u can live with will be ok

spend a day doing what you normally do and after that day write down your thoughts and overall outcome and feel of the day
    and then spend a day with her and write down what you feel..
    compare the two and make a decison.

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    edit
    Last edited by GT2; 04-23-2010 at 01:53 AM.

melbgymnst is offline Junior Member
    good decision mate, i broke up with my mrs of 2 and a half years just a couple of weeks back and it was one of the hardest things i had to do, i dont blame ya for going back but let me tell you its inevidable.
    oh AND NEW YEARS EVE IS COMMING UP !
    SENSATION WHITE IN MELBOURNE !!!!!!!!!
    how could you possibly take your mrs to something like that ?
    anyway hope all works out

mperk is offline Member
    Hey bud - it's not hypocritical at all - you gotta follow your heart and do what you think is right for you at the time. Be sensitive to her needs but at this point always do what's best for you - you'll be a happier and better person for it. (Not meaning to sound like a pig ... ) Once you have kids it's a way harder decision to make 'cause there are others involved. Good luck bro - I'm sure you did the rite thang! and new years is coming up - be a shame to miss the midnight screw! Hahahaha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information