inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]

What a fat bastard!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple of weeks ago..I had a guy approach me..wanting me to train him...thats what I do...he is a big fat guy..needs to drop well over 100lbs...when we spoke in person the first time..I kinda noticed that he like to talk ALOT!...In our subsequent phone conversations..after I gave him a price for 6 sessions..I gave him a bit of a discount...I noticed that he wouldn't let me get a word in edgewise....then he began to tell me how to go about training him...lol...I lost over 140 lbs..so I have actual life experience when it comes to diet and exercise....anyway...then he argues about where and how to train him....my gym has alot of machines designed to tone and also can be used in conjunction with a weight loss program..but he wanted me to train him at this other gym..that I also am a member of..the other gym is great for building muscle..they have lots of free weights..but are limited as far as machines...and I really don't do any personal training out of that one...so he just keeps talking..blah..blah ..blah...arrogant mother****er...at one point I put the phone down and continue doing whatever I was doing when he called...when I would hear he stopped talking..I'd go pick up the phone again.. but then he'd start up again...anyways..I refused to go along with his plan...I train where I train..no exceptions Period!..So a few weeks go by and I see him at the gym last night...the one where I am also a member of...I'm working out with my partner finishing up on leg presses...I'm doing 9 plates on each side and am amped up real high...he shouts to me.."hey..no hard feelings man""...I just looked at him...when I got done..I walked over along with my partner..who has never seen the ugly side of me...I told the guy..he is one of those people that manipulate conversations and doesn't let others get a word in edgewise..then he starts talking again..I tell him..."See you're doing it again!"...I then tell him he knows nothing about exercise and the only thing he knows how to do is eat and get fat!..lol...and if he would shut the fukk up and be openminded he might learn something...then I went on to say something along the lines of .."I don't know how you got so fat..you're mouth never stops moving long enough too breathe ...so when does he find time to eat... whatever..by this time people were noticing this little encounter..so I walked out..maybe I said something else,,IDK...at that point if he would have gotten wise..it would have gotten bad..for him! lol....fukk him!! I wouldn't train him now for triple my regular rate!!...Some people you just can't reach...they're beyond human help....but I really hope he does get his shit together...but really...he was on the elliptical for an hour and he hadn't broken a sweat..come on!!!....Theres a bakery right next to the gym...maybe next time I'll buy him a chocolate cake..as a peace offering!!! hahaha...YEAH RIGHT!!

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    lol, you crack me up mate, though i would have done something simmilar if i was in your shoes, i hate it when people ask for help with something when you start to offer it they suddenly become an expert, good on you mate fvck em. lol

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    I read it but it was way too much early in the morning. I always say this its easier said then done. every body want to loose 10-15lbs. but how many do it........All i can say is funny freaking post.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Inky SMASH! lolz

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Get him a gift certficate to Hometown Buffet for Christmas.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    You can keep the PT

How about some bad ass lessons?

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    What's wrong with saying "no hard feelings"?

I guess I wonder why he wanted a pt anyway? Seeing is how he appears to know everything about health and fitness. There's always gonna be people like that. Funny post.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Although not the most professional way to handle something in a largely word of mouth business, I enjoyed reading it and cant stand arrogant fat people...It's common knowledge that if your fat your supposed to be nice like a teddy bear.

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Although not the most professional way to handle something in a largely word of mouth business, I enjoyed reading it and cant stand arrogant fat people...It's common knowledge that if your fat your supposed to be nice like a teddy bear.
    Damn right!! I know I was!!! lol...I had let it go....but last night..the way he said .".No hard feelings "felt to me that it had to do with him.(in his arrogance) implying that I lost out in not training him..its hard to explain..but this guy is a dick....and a little passive aggressive IMO...so yeah it wasn't neccessarily professional on my part...but it just happened to turn out that way...to be quite honest..my overweight clients (although not all of them are ) are kinda frustrating....they cheat on reps..thinking I'm not paying attention..they don't follow eating guidelines..I don't even put them on strict diets either..just commom sense..eat healthy foods in smaller portions than usual.and exercise..and usually people can lose weight and get healthier...but I can't oversee everything they do when they leave the gym..for all I know some are stopping at Mc D's for a Double 1/4 pounder and extra large fries before they get home...whatever...I just had a guy come into the gym thats in shape and wants someone to help him build muscle...AHHH..my kind of client...YES! I can help you!......lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    You can keep the PT

How about some bad ass lessons?
    haha..Like I said some people are beyond human help!!!lol

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI View Post
    What's wrong with saying "no hard feelings"?
    It was the way he said it.....DAMMIT!!!!lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    Damn right!! I know I was!!! lol...I had let it go....but last night..the way he said .".No hard feelings "felt to me that it had to do with him.(in his arrogance) implying that I lost out in not training him..its hard to explain..but this guy is a dick....and a little passive aggressive IMO...so yeah it wasn't neccessarily professional on my part...but it just happened to turn out that way...to be quite honest..my overweight clients (although not all of them are ) are kinda frustrating....they cheat on reps..thinking I'm not paying attention..they don't follow eating guidelines..I don't even put them on strict diets either..just commom sense..eat healthy foods in smaller portions than usual.and exercise..and usually people can lose weight and get healthier...but I can't oversee everything they do when they leave the gym..for all I know some are stopping at Mc D's for a Double 1/4 pounder and extra large fries before they get home...whatever...I just had a guy come into the gym thats in shape and wants someone to help him build muscle...AHHH..my kind of client...YES! I can help you!......lol
    Understandable if he was being cocky about it but I guess I approach things a little different. In a sense, I would almost feel more inclined to try and help the fat bastard just because I wouldn't want him giving bad advice to even more people! The last thing we need are more fat people getting horrible advice on how to get in shape.

A lot of people seem insecure so their way of hiding that insecurity is to act like they really know what they're talking about and constantly talk about how they were in shape years ago...etc.

Understandable if he was being cocky about it but I guess I approach things a little different. In a sense, I would almost feel more inclined to try and help the fat bastard just because I wouldn't want him giving bad advice to even more people! The last thing we need are more fat people getting horrible advice on how to get in shape.

A lot of people seem insecure so their way of hiding that insecurity is to act like they really know what they're talking about and constantly talk about how they were in shape years ago...etc.
    Bro funny you should say that..when I initially saw him last night I was gonna offer him a free session at the same gym...because I genuinely want to help people....even my wife says I'm too nice sometimes...and people confuse my kindness for weakness and then cross the line. Also anyone that talks to..or tries to...talk to this guy can immediately tell how full of shit he is...and I doubt anyone in their right sense would take any advice realted to diet and exercise from him...IDK...maybe I'm wrong...but I don't think so.

KingTenderloin is offline Anabolic Member
    dude double 1/4 pounders are awesome, and the fries are awesome

Quote Originally Posted by KingTenderloin View Post
    dude double 1/4 pounders are awesome, and the fries are awesome
    I agree......but to a 400lb man thats 5'4" s....it amounts to poison.....like alcohol to an alcoholic...and drugs to an addict....

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    I agree......but to a 400lb man thats 5'4" s....it amounts to poison.....like alcohol to an alcoholic...and drugs to an addict....
    they are bad

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    they are bad
    In excess they are!...But so is pusssy!! lol jk...Pusssy's awesome and tasty and I can't stop at one!..Oh my God I'm a horny bastard......someone stop me!!!lol

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member

Just couple of days ago there was this out of shape guy comes by to me and told me how he used to bench 345lbs. So I said oh ok good for you! but in my mind I was telling him WHATEVER!

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    You get people like this everywhere. It's hilarious. I generally leave them ramble and then ramble some more and then when they have just about done all their rambling I say something completely different to what they have said previous. It really fuk's them up in the head.

They kinda go wtf just happend there It's great Especially in the car scene in Ireland there are loads of people like this. My honda blah blah blah blah is brilliant. The best answer to that after the aforementioned ramble is to go that weather hey really crap this time of year Expressions are priceless.

Ink you did the right thing. I would have freaked at that fool. He was being a smarmy bastard trying to make you look like a fool in a sneaky way. It really pisses me off when people do that.

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member

Attachment 95622

Here's the next one that want you to train her...lol

Damn! Really?...She's hot!!...I think a little cardio and some clen and she'll be smokin!!!!...You know...minimal effort...maximum results!!!...lol

Blog Entries
    Why is it that really fat people or really skinny people are always the emos/goths?

My man inky. Give em hell.lol Some people never know when to just stfu listen, learn and maybe they'll get somewhere with their goals.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Funny thing, I have encountered these type of people almost on a weekly basis.

I always cut them off and say, "Hey now, you aren't going to be one of those trouble types are you? I don't have time to work with everyone."

They always shut up or quit talking to me. Either way I win.

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    That sort of stuff is what makes helping people so hard sometimes,,, those and the ones that are keen as beans for a week or two and then just give up,,,'its toooo hard etc' I always tell them that i am glad its hard, if it was easy everyone would be walking around with a good body, its good to stand out.

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    I encounter people like this weekly.

After a while they stop calling though.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    Good for you Inky. I deal with people in my business the same way, it has nothing to do with money sometimes. I don't give a shit how much there going to pay me for my service, the point is I don't want to work with them. The best thing is to put them in check right away and let them know who's the boss. You don't need them, they need you. Thats why they came to you in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Older lifter View Post
    That sort of stuff is what makes helping people so hard sometimes,,, those and the ones that are keen as beans for a week or two and then just give up,,,'its toooo hard etc' I always tell them that i am glad its hard, if it was easy everyone would be walking around with a good body, its good to stand out.
    EXACTLY!...Lifting weights and doing exercises isn't easy and not necessarily fun either...especially at first......I expect in January I'm gonna blow up with work.....everyone makes their resolution to get fit....some actually take the initiative to start......but few see it all the way to meet their goals.......I get paid up front so.........show up or don't.......I'm paid.............but really...I just want to help people get healthy.....its sad..but I'd rather work with someone that is in relatively ok shape....maybe lose 20lbs...or even someone in great shape that wants to build muscle....

DCI
    Come to Ireland and you can train me I'm a good listener.

Quote Originally Posted by Damien_C View Post
    Come to Ireland and you can train me I'm a good listener.
    My wife is Irish so one day maybe!!...lol

DCI
    Lol, Jayus you can't go far without meeting an Irish person haha. If your coming over let us know.

Tell the fat guy to eat Rat poison 5 mg three times a day with lemon water and tell him that he will feel like he is going to die but will not die. And will loose 100lbs in 3 days.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bladerunner9 View Post
    Tell the fat guy to eat Rat poison 5 mg three times a day with lemon water and tell him that he will feel like he is going to die but will not die. And will loose 100lbs in 3 days.
    Yeah 100lbs of blood.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bladerunner9 View Post
    Tell the fat guy that the fastest way to lose 10lbs is decapitation.

Thread Information