Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Reading local story.....

• An illegal immigrant comes into the US : System fails
    • He gets a job : System fails again
    • Even given the right to drive a company truck with no license : fails
    • He rents an apt : System fails again
    • He gets pulled over by police , gets a ticket then let go even though they know he is a immigrant (only federal authorites get involve with illigals): System fails again

Illegal immigrant kills a American while drinking and driving. (he has no rights at this point)

SYSTEM NOW KICKS IN.

Right after he kills someone, now he has ALL the rights as a US citizen. All it took to get them was to murder a innocent person. Now he gets appointed a public defender and it continues from there like anyone else.

Thank you United States of Embarrassment.

You are an EMBARRASSMENT to the gay community and the entire man kind.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays View Post

You are an EMBARRASSMENT to the gay community and the entire man kind.
    ^LOL! Harsh. DSM I think that monkey is lubricating in your direction.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post
    ^LOL! Harsh. DSM I think that monkey is lubricating in your direction.
    Well, the reason its harsh because I moved to this country as an immigrat, and I did meet individuals like DSM in real life who are bunch of ignorant and racist.

You guys didn't go through that and don't know how it feels to be looked at with a racist look, treated that way, and even told that to the face.

Racism against immigrant is not any less than slavery.

I do understand that some immigrants brought many negatives with them to this country, but wait, this country was build on IMMIGRANTS.

This is just like that RACIST theory that blacks have "violence genes"

DSM, search back in you family and you will find that your family migrated here on a boat from somewhere in Europe most likely.
    Im sure native indians felt the same way about your family, the way you feel about immigrants.

Blaming the immigrant person for killing someone while driving on their risdency status in just lame!!

Maybe he was drunk, high, or under influence of any other drug. Who should be blamed here? his stauts? so just because he is illegaly here then that is he cause? becuase if he wasn't here it wouldn't have happened?

I liked the 1st reply you got to this thread.

GROW THE F UP
    Last edited by smokethedays; 12-22-2008 at 08:04 PM.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Here in Texas, the problem with illegal immigration is both political and economic . . .

Homebuilders and restaurant owners and anyone else who needs cheap labor hire illegal immigrants, because it makes their business more profitable. Their competitors do the same, and before long every business has to have cheap illegal labor just to stay in business.

Then, they bring their relatives into the US. Before long, there are more of them than there are of legal residents. When it comes time to vote on $$$ for increased law enforcement, politicians have to be careful so they don't offend large voting groups with illegal immigrants who are relatives living in the US.

Take a drive through Texas, and you'll see it's too late to nip things in the bud. Who's to blame? We are. We all wanted cheaper food, cheaper houses, cheaper everything. Immigrant labor made that possible. Voters never wanted to pay higher taxes to enforce the laws back then, and now, well, things are as they are.
    Every once in a while the Feds raid some of the meat packing plants here in Texas, and the big factories have to shut down until they can hire some more immigrants. They occasionally hit some of the area homebuilders, too, and make sure their efforts hit the news so that taxpayers are led to think they're finally fixing the problem. But most of the time, the folks who own and operate these factories are politically connected, and keep law enforcement away. Besides, if their labor sources show any sign of forming a union or reporting unsafe work environment or unhealthy food, ect ect, management can always threaten them into quiet submission by threatening to have the INS send 'em all back to where they came from . . .

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with enforceing immigration law. Mexico has some rather stringent laws regulating immigration, and I see no reason why the US should be more lenient in its rules than they are. "What's good for the goose," as they say . . .
    If it was up to me (of course, it isn't), what I'd do is have a rational immigration policy, where the US allowed in as many immigrants as we needed for our economic purposes, and then no more. That's essentially what Canada and other smarter countries do.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Well, the reason its harsh because I moved to this country as an immigrat, and I did meet individuals like DSM in real life who are bunch of ignorant and racist.

You guys didn't go through that and don't know how it feels to be looked at with a racist look, treated that way, and even told that to the face.

I do understand that some immigrants brought many negatives with them to this country, but wait, this country was build on IMMIGRANTS.

DSM, search back in you family and you will find that your family migrated here on a boat from somewhere in Europe most likely.
    Im sure native indians felt the same way about your family, the way you feel about immigrants.
    Your rage makes you come off as stupid once again. I didn't say anything about immigrants i said ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTs.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock View Post
    Here in Texas, the problem with illegal immigration is both political and economic . . .

Homebuilders and restaurant owners and anyone else who needs cheap labor hire illegal immigrants, because it makes their business more profitable. Their competitors do the same, and before long every business has to have cheap illegal labor just to stay in business.

Then, they bring their relatives into the US. Before long, there are more of them than there are of legal residents. When it comes time to vote on $$$ for increased law enforcement, politicians have to be careful so they don't offend large voting groups with illegal immigrants who are relatives living in the US.

Take a drive through Texas, and you'll see it's too late to nip things in the bud. Who's to blame? We are. We all wanted cheaper food, cheaper houses, cheaper everything. Immigrant labor made that possible. Voters never wanted to pay higher taxes to enforce the laws back then, and now, well, things are as they are.

Exactly, when they are needed alright bring them over and enslve their ass in 12-16 hrs jobsdaily, low pay, no benefits, low housing standards. but when one of them ****s up, daaamn through them to hell daaamn immigrants.

Every once in a while the Feds raid some of the meat packing plants here in Texas, and the big factories have to shut down until they can hire some more immigrants. They occasionally hit some of the area homebuilders, too, and make sure their efforts hit the news so that taxpayers are led to think they're finally fixing the problem. But most of the time, the folks who own and operate these factories are politically connected, and keep law enforcement away. Besides, if their labor sources show any sign of forming a union or reporting unsafe work environment or unhealthy food, ect ect, management can always threaten them into quiet submission by threatening to have the INS send 'em all back to where they came from . . .

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with enforceing immigration law. Mexico has some rather stringent laws regulating immigration, and I see no reason why the US should be more lenient in its rules than they are. "What's good for the goose," as they say . . .
    If it was up to me (of course, it isn't), what I'd do is have a rational immigration policy, where the US allowed in as many immigrants as we needed for our economic purposes, and then no more. That's essentially what Canada and other smarter countries do.
    Nice post.

sizerp is offline Banned

Blaming the immigrant person for killing someone while driving on their risdency status in just lame!!

Maybe he was drunk, high, or under influence of any other drug. Who should be blamed here? his stauts? so just because he is illegaly here then that is he cause? becuase if he wasn't here it wouldn't have happened?

GROW THE F UP
    True that!

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries

GROW THE F UP

um i think he was refering to ILLEGAL immigration...and your slavery analogy is total bs.....no one owns your ass bro... and yes maybe if the driver wasnt here illeagally another human being would still be alive.... I personally have noting against regulated legal immigration.... but thats not the topic here is it??? Your applying arguments to an area that so far no one has protested..legal immigration.....

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis

GROW THE F UP

Appearently you didnt read this thread at all. This topic does not concern IMMIGRATION....It concerns ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION...

If you enter this country ILLEGALLY, then you are in fact a CRIMINAL. A person who enters ILLEGALLY has NO RIGHT to be here, no right to social programs, and NO RIGHT to healthcare. They should be deported immediately upon finding out that they have entered this country without following the proper channels.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, and have not looked at the statistical rammifications of unfettered and unchecked open borders policys on the economy and the state&local governments who are infested with illegal immigrants.

This country was built on immigrants during a time when the total population of this country was only a few million and there were still millions of undeveloped acreage of land. Today is a much different situation, and to suggest that the American people of today should roll over and allow anyone and everyone to come into this country and start collecting from social wellfare programs is ABSURD.

It is completely ignorant to label someone a "RACIST" because they disagree with the fact that people ILLEGALLY BREAK INTO THIS COUNTRY, causing untold amounts of damage on the economy and social fabric of this society. You would not defend someone who broke into your house, so it is no different than someone who breaks into your country.

Blog Entries
    Your rage makes you come off as stupid once again. I didn't say anything about immigrants i said ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTs.
    Thats what Im talkng about, even if its illegal, whats wrong with looking for a better living opportunity for ur family?

some people just can't gain legal access to the US. Its so bad fake visas are sold for substantial amount of money.

the f-ed thing that this is coming from you who was crying about prop. 8 and human rights bull shit.
    and argued w me for 2 hrs over why gay people should be able to get married

No what im saying is that not gay people, just basic f-ing humans should have a chance to EAT.

daaaamn hypocrite.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Appearently you didnt read this thread at all. This topic does not concern IMMIGRATION....It concerns ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION...

If you enter this country ILLEGALLY, then you are in fact a CRIMINAL. A person who enters ILLEGALLY has NO RIGHT to be here, no right to social programs, and NO RIGHT to healthcare. They should be deported immediately upon finding out that they have entered this country without following the proper channels.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, and have not looked at the statistical rammifications of unfettered and unchecked open borders policys on the economy and the state&local governments who are infested with illegal immigrants.

This country was built on immigrants during a time when the total population of this country was only a few million and there were still millions of undeveloped acreage of land. Today is a much different situation, and to suggest that the American people of today should roll over and allow anyone and everyone to come into this country and start collecting from social wellfare programs is ABSURD.

It is completely ignorant to label someone a "RACIST" because they disagree with the fact that people ILLEGALLY BREAK INTO THIS COUNTRY, causing untold amounts of damage on the economy and social fabric of this society. You would not defend someone who broke into your house, so it is no different than someone who breaks into your country.
    The fact that they get away with welfare is absurd you're right. Right to a trial etc should be a given as far as human rights go I think. Hell, as long as they pay taxes I don't see why they shouldn't be considered for citizenship.

Blog Entries
    Thats what Im talkng about, even if its illegal, whats wrong with looking for a better living opportunity for ur family?

some people just can't gain legal access to the US. Its so bad fake visas are sold for substantial amount of money.

the f-ed thing that this is coming from you who was crying about prop. 8 and human rights bull shit.
    and argued w me for 2 hrs over why gay people should be able to get married

No what im saying is that not gay people, just basic f-ing humans should have a chance to EAT.

daaaamn hypocrite.
    You are way off track man.

Blog Entries
    If being here is equivalent to slavery perhaps immigrating in the first place was a bad idea???? Just a thought..... You COULD always go back ...if it sucks so bad...the racism and slavery etc.....
    Oh wait ..i bet its not all THAT bad is it???

Blog Entries

I did read thaT, AND IM DEFNDING BOTH TYPES OF immigration, legal and illegal.
    just because a few % of the illegal ones commit crimes that don't make it wrong.
    if it wasn't for those illegal immigrants you would'nt be drinking orange juice every morning, it would cost you 3 times the price. Be grateful people.

Blog Entries
    You are way off track man.
    y am i off track?

Blog Entries
    I did read thaT, AND IM DEFNDING BOTH TYPES OF immigration, legal and illegal.
    just because a few % of the illegal ones commit crimes that don't make it wrong.
    if it wasn't for those illegal immigrants you would'nt be drinking orange juice every morning, it would cost you 3 times the price. Be grateful people.
    More Americans killed by illegal aliens than Iraq war, study says Jim Brown

February 22, 2007

Illegal aliens are killing more Americans than the Iraq war, says a new report from Family Security Matters that estimates some 2,158 murders are committed every year by illegal aliens in the U.S. The group says that number is more than 15 percent of all the murders reported by the Federal Bureau of Investigation in the U.S. and about three times the representation of illegal aliens in the general population.

Mike Cutler, a former senior special agent with the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service (the former INS), is a fellow at the Center for Immigration Studies and an advisor to Family Security Matters (FSM). He says the high number of Americans being killed by illegal aliens is just part of the collateral damage that comes with tolerating illegal immigration.

"The military actually called for the BORTAC team, ... the elite unit of the Border Patrol, to be detailed to Iraq to help to secure the Iraqi border," Cutler notes. "Now, if our military can understand that Iraq's security depends in measure on the ability to protect its border against insurgents and terrorists, then why isn't our country similarly protecting our own borders?" he asks.

"We are now five and a half years, nearly, after 9/11, and yet our borders remain open," the Center for Immigration Studies fellow observes. "We have National Guardsmen assigned on the border, but it turns out they are unarmed," he points out. "Their rules of engagement are very simple: if armed intruders head your way, run in the other direction."

This situation would "almost be comical if it wasn't so tragic," Cutler asserts. "If our borders are wide open, this means that drugs, criminals, and terrorists are entering our country just as easily as the dishwashers," he says.

The report from FSM estimates that the 267,000 illegal aliens currently incarcerated in the nation are responsible for nearly 1,300,000 crimes, ranging from drug arrests to rape and murder. Such statistics, Cutler contends, debunk the claim that illegal immigration is a victimless crime. "Then we even have another problem," he adds, "and that's the Visa Waiver Program."

The federal government's Visa Waiver Program enables nationals of certain countries to travel to the United States for tourism or business for stays of 90 days or less without obtaining a visa. According to the U.S. State Department website, the waiver program was established in 1986 with the objective of "eliminating unnecessary barriers to travel," stimulating America's tourism industry, and allowing the government to focus consular resources in other areas.

Cutler says the U.S. retains the Visa Waiver Program because the nation's travel, tourism, and hospitality industries want America's borders wide open. In other words, the former INS official contends, the nation's security is being compromised in the name of trade

You easily say "a few." Give me a break man. Try coming up with some facts.

Blog Entries
    The fact that they get away with welfare is absurd you're right. Right to a trial etc should be a given as far as human rights go I think. Hell, as long as they pay taxes I don't see why they shouldn't be considered for citizenship.
    agreed

Blog Entries
    y am i off track?
    First off your attacking me and looking like a jack@$$. Second of all, i am ONLY TALKING ABOUT ILLEGALS , THATS IT !

If you want to talk about legal immigration , start your own thread and give us your life story. If you want to stay on topic then remain here.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Because there are plenty of people in line waiting to gain citizenship legally. We have to have control over who enters the country and know their complete background. When a person enters illegally, we do not know whether or not they have a criminal background in their country of origin.

The numbers are very simple. We cannot support unfettered immigration. That is why we have quotas on the amount of people who enter the country each year. Smokethedays is suggesting we ignore these reasonable regulations on immigration and implement "feel good" policies and allow our country to be overrun with immigration when our economy may not necessarily be able to support it. Just because our country was initially built upon unfettered immigration does not mean the country can continue to support such measures.

1 billion people in the world live on less than $1 dollar per day. Should we allow all 1 billion of them to emmigrate to the United States so they can seek a better life? at the expense of the 350 million citizens who currently live here? No, that would not be fair.

sizerp is offline Banned

February 22, 2007

Illegal aliens are killing more Americans than the Iraq war, says a new report from Family Security Matters that estimates some 2,158 murders are committed every year by illegal aliens in the U.S. The group says that number is more than 15 percent of all the murders reported by the Federal Bureau of Investigation in the U.S. and about three times the representation of illegal aliens in the general population.

Mike Cutler, a former senior special agent with the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service (the former INS), is a fellow at the Center for Immigration Studies and an advisor to Family Security Matters (FSM). He says the high number of Americans being killed by illegal aliens is just part of the collateral damage that comes with tolerating illegal immigration.

"The military actually called for the BORTAC team, ... the elite unit of the Border Patrol, to be detailed to Iraq to help to secure the Iraqi border," Cutler notes. "Now, if our military can understand that Iraq's security depends in measure on the ability to protect its border against insurgents and terrorists, then why isn't our country similarly protecting our own borders?" he asks.

"We are now five and a half years, nearly, after 9/11, and yet our borders remain open," the Center for Immigration Studies fellow observes. "We have National Guardsmen assigned on the border, but it turns out they are unarmed," he points out. "Their rules of engagement are very simple: if armed intruders head your way, run in the other direction."

This situation would "almost be comical if it wasn't so tragic," Cutler asserts. "If our borders are wide open, this means that drugs, criminals, and terrorists are entering our country just as easily as the dishwashers," he says.
    The report from FSM estimates that the 267,000 illegal aliens currently incarcerated in the nation are responsible for nearly 1,300,000 crimes, ranging from drug arrests to rape and murder. Such statistics, Cutler contends, debunk the claim that illegal immigration is a victimless crime. "Then we even have another problem," he adds, "and that's the Visa Waiver Program."

The federal government's Visa Waiver Program enables nationals of certain countries to travel to the United States for tourism or business for stays of 90 days or less without obtaining a visa. According to the U.S. State Department website, the waiver program was established in 1986 with the objective of "eliminating unnecessary barriers to travel," stimulating America's tourism industry, and allowing the government to focus consular resources in other areas.

Cutler says the U.S. retains the Visa Waiver Program because the nation's travel, tourism, and hospitality industries want America's borders wide open. In other words, the former INS official contends, the nation's security is being compromised in the name of trade

Exactly, and the majority of our politicians are corrupt. The blame shouldn't be on the immigrants is what Smoke is saying, but the government... which was DSM's original point. He is embarrassed to be American because of the hypocrisy represented by bureaucrats.

You are both correct, I think.

Blog Entries

February 22, 2007

You stick to your hatred and racism mentality and try to justify it to your self.
    We humans created borders, it makes no sense to me that some child in TJ few miles south of the American border have no chanve of decent education or health care, just because he was born in Mexico.

His family have the choice of accpeting that or try to sneak in the US like millions who did so and save their children's future, why don't you think of it that way?

Blog Entries
    Exactly, and the majority of our politicians are corrupt. The blame shouldn't be on the immigrants is what Smoke is saying, but the government... which was DSM's original point. He is embarrassed to be American because of the hypocrisy represented by bureaucrats.

You are both correct, I think.
    hmm, that makes a huge difference here

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Personally, I like foreigners. I've slept with some, and I'd be happy to hire two right now if they had the talent and credentials. Color, national origin, religion, political views, etc, make no difference to me. What does make a difference to me is whether or not they are in the US legally or not. I presume that you are, in which case, I'm glad you're here.
    The foreigners who I wish would leave are the ones who are here illegally and cost me lots of $$$. Like the ones who drive without car insurance and won't pay to fix my car when they bang it up. Or the ones who have their babies in the Dallas public hospital, and when they can't pay their bills, US taxpayers have to pay their bill for them. Personally, I wouldn't mind helping out a few folks, but sheesh, in the Dallas Parkland hospital, the majority of patients in the maternity ward are illegal immigrants, and few of them ever pay their bill:
    http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...s.d9b9669.html

I'm always happy to meet someone who likes the USA enough to move here--legally.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    If being here is equivalent to slavery perhaps immigrating in the first place was a bad idea???? Just a thought..... You COULD always go back ...if it sucks so bad...the racism and slavery etc.....
    Oh wait ..i bet its not all THAT bad is it???
    Here is another example of ignorance, if you don't like then GET OUT.
    get a life brother.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Because there are plenty of people in line waiting to gain citizenship legally. We have to have control over who enters the country and know their complete background. When a person enters illegally, we do not know whether or not they have a criminal background in their country of origin.

The numbers are very simple. We cannot support unfettered immigration. That is why we have quotas on the amount of people who enter the country each year. Smokethedays is suggesting we ignore these reasonable regulations on immigration and implement "feel good" policies and allow our country to be overrun with immigration when our economy may not necessarily be able to support it. Just because our country was initially built upon unfettered immigration does not mean the country can continue to support such measures.

1 billion people in the world live on less than $1 dollar per day. Should we allow all 1 billion of them to emmigrate to the United States so they can seek a better life? at the expense of the 350 million citizens who currently live here? No, that would not be fair.
    We cannot support the whole world, or much less an extra 1 billion people, so right about that. However, if land permitted, there's no reason for everyone not to be part of one giant economic nation. If the world was in harmony, it'd be this way. Then we'd have no more foreign policy! WOOHOO! (I swear I am not a communist)

Blog Entries
    You stick to your hatred and racism mentality and try to justify it to your self.
    We humans created borders, it makes no sense to me that some child in TJ few miles south of the American border have no chanve of decent education or health care, just because he was born in Mexico.

His family have the choice of accpeting that or try to sneak in the US like millions who did so and save their children's future, why don't you think of it that way?
    You aren't seeing the bigger picture man. I understand you have personally feelings towards the subject but you are not comprehending my point. Re-read thegodfather's post, ILLEGAL immigrants our hurting US ! Thats my point !!!

If you want to come into this country legally, work and raise a family great i welcome you. If you want to illegally come into this country FOR ANY REASON WHAT-SO-EVER i do not welcome you.

Blog Entries
    You aren't seeing the bigger picture man. I understand you have personally feelings towards the subject but you are not comprehending my point. Re-read thegodfather's post, ILLEGAL immigrants our hurting US ! Thats my point !!!

If you want to come into this country legally, work and raise a family great i welcome you. If you want to illegally come into this country FOR ANY REASON WHAT-SO-EVER i do not welcome you.
    Do you think WE immigrants have a choice of doing it legally and said no???!! are you serious?
    I did it legaly cause my country of origin isn't that close to walk accross the border i have to fly in.
    But the ones who live close like Mexicans or other latinos, have no choice.
    The US visa is harder to get than a virgin chick in a strip club

sizerp is offline Banned

I wonder how many Americans illegally immigrate to other countries? LOL. Aside from fugitives.

Blog Entries
    I wonder how many Americans illegally immigrate to other countries? LOL. Aside from fugitives.

Blog Entries
    Do you think WE immigrants have a choice of doing it legally and said no???!! are you serious?
    I did it legaly cause my country of origin isn't that close to walk accross the border i have to fly in.
    But the ones who live close like Mexicans or other latinos, have no choice.
    The US visa is harder to get than a virgin chick in a strip club
    Ok let me use this as an example.

Say for every illegal immigrant it took 1 dollar out of your paycheck. Now say the illgeals are getting abused in their country or what-not. So the first week 10 come over. Ok, 10 bucks out of your paycheck is really no big deal. You feel better knowing you helped people escape abuse. The following week 35 come over. Now thats 45 bucks coming out each week. Ok money is a little tighter but your still happy to help. Then 100 come over the 3rd week. You are now paying out 145 bucks . You are now having troubling paying your rent and buying food.

This is what everyone is trying to help you see. I am not saying F you die. I am saying by you coming over here you are hurting me in MY HOME.

Do i want to help ? Yes but not if its going to hurt me.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock View Post
    That's essentially what Canada and other smarter countries do.
    And we're better off for it

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    And we're better off for it
    Cause it's so cold there no one wants to live there :P

sizerp is offline Banned
    As I sit in my room thinkin about all the political fat cats sittin on their asses. Not thinkin about you or me, just thinkin about how they can take our money and throw us in the streets. I wonder why.

Blog Entries
    As I sit in my room thinkin about all the political fat cats sittin on their asses. Not thinkin about you or me, just thinkin about how they can take our money and throw us in the streets. I wonder why.
    They are all a bunch of greedy @#$@@$ sell outs.

Blog Entries
    Ok let me use this as an example.

Say for every illegal immigrant it took 1 dollar out of your paycheck. Now say the illgeals are getting abused in their country or what-not. So the first week 10 come over. Ok, 10 bucks out of your paycheck is really no big deal. You feel better knowing you helped people escape abuse. The following week 35 come over. Now thats 45 bucks coming out each week. Ok money is a little tighter but your still happy to help. Then 100 come over the 3rd week. You are now paying out 145 bucks . You are now having troubling paying your rent and buying food.

This is what everyone is trying to help you see. I am not saying F you die. I am saying by you coming over here you are hurting me in MY HOME.

Do i want to help ? Yes but not if its going to hurt me.
    Same thing is going to happen if gays are allowed to get married my dear gay friend
    Less taxes are going to be paid and more tax return will be colleced. that is more money off my pocket.
    So basically now you are supporting my stance against gay marriage.

Hurting YOU in your home?
    Where did you come from? Some wehre in Europe on a boat, the only difference is I did it 10 years ago and your grandparents did it 100 years ago.

Blog Entries
    Same thing is going to happen if gays are allowed to get married my dear gay friend
    Less taxes are going to be paid and more tax return will be colleced. that is more money off my pocket.
    So basically now you are supporting my stance against gay marriage.

Hurting YOU in your home?
    Where did you come from? Some wehre in Europe on a boat, the only difference is I did it 10 years ago and your grandparents did it 100 years ago.
    God , i am done trying to make you smart. Now go away before i call INS on you.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Boys, boys.. lol...

Blog Entries
    Here is another example of ignorance, if you don't like then GET OUT.
    get a life brother.
    dude the very process that afforded you the opportunity at becoming a citizen is the one you are saying is too difficult and wrong. You said racism is rampant ...you said its like being a slave...IMO that would suck...but i guess it doesnt suck as bad as returning to your coutry or origin huh?I t's all cost benfits isnt it? You took this thread ...twisted the intent and suited it to your personal opinions....if anyone should be in favor of legal immigration it should be a person who has benefitted from it like yourself.., but instead you rant and rave making illogical irrational analogies between legal immigration and slavery..if u havent benefited and it is so bad...you have the option to legally return elsewhere ...exercise it. ...and I need a life...you IMO need a clue bro. The freedoms and benfits that brought you here in the first place would totally collapse with unrestricted unlimited immigration...anyone with any common sense could realize that.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Cause it's so cold there no one wants to live there :P
    I'd rather be cold for 4 months a year and get the most for my money than be warm and getting screwed by those who don't want to play by the system

Blog Entries
    God , i am done trying to make you smart. Now go away before i call INS on you.

INS? they are not called that anymore. Its called Homeland security "brother"
    Your info and facts are way off and outdated.
    It won't make a difference anyways, they got what they want, few pay checks get it my friend, so they can increase your tax return check of my money by $1 so you stop bitching about us.

You want to make me smart? how?
    By showing your ignorance? you did a great job.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information