Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 158
  1. #1
    DSM4Life's Avatar
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor - Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    30,951
    Blog Entries
    1

    I hate this country....

    Reading local story.....

    • An illegal immigrant comes into the US : System fails
    • He gets a job : System fails again
    • Even given the right to drive a company truck with no license : fails
    • He rents an apt : System fails again
    • He gets pulled over by police , gets a ticket then let go even though they know he is a immigrant (only federal authorites get involve with illigals): System fails again


    Illegal immigrant kills a American while drinking and driving. (he has no rights at this point)

    SYSTEM NOW KICKS IN.

    Right after he kills someone, now he has ALL the rights as a US citizen. All it took to get them was to murder a innocent person. Now he gets appointed a public defender and it continues from there like anyone else.

    Thank you United States of Embarrassment.

  2. #2
    sizerp is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Exoneration. . .
    Posts
    3,478
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Reading local story.....

    • An illegal immigrant comes into the US : System fails
    • He gets a job : System fails again
    • Even given the right to drive a company truck with no license : fails
    • He rents an apt : System fails again
    • He gets pulled over by police , gets a ticket then let go even though they know he is a immigrant (only federal authorites get involve with illigals): System fails again


    Illegal immigrant kills a American while drinking and driving. (he has no rights at this point)

    SYSTEM NOW KICKS IN.

    Right after he kills someone, now he has ALL the rights as a US citizen. All it took to get them was to murder a innocent person. Now he gets appointed a public defender and it continues from there like anyone else.

    Thank you United States of Embarrassment.
    Dude, grow up. I know so many great people who are not citizens, and they are far more worthy than half of the people who ARE citizens in America. It's people like you who bitch and moan, but do nothing to better our society, that bring us down and make us embarrassing. You can blame the law and government all you want, and by making this statement, you're just echoing a universal capriciousness.

  3. #3
    MuscleScience is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ShredVille
    Posts
    11,617
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Reading local story.....

    • An illegal immigrant comes into the US : System fails
    • He gets a job : System fails again
    • Even given the right to drive a company truck with no license : fails
    • He rents an apt : System fails again
    • He gets pulled over by police , gets a ticket then let go even though they know he is a immigrant (only federal authorites get involve with illigals): System fails again


    Illegal immigrant kills a American while drinking and driving. (he has no rights at this point)

    SYSTEM NOW KICKS IN.

    Right after he kills someone, now he has ALL the rights as a US citizen. All it took to get them was to murder a innocent person. Now he gets appointed a public defender and it continues from there like anyone else.

    Thank you United States of Embarrassment.
    Yeah pretty messed up, but what can you do.....

  4. #4
    DSM4Life's Avatar
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor - Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    30,951
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post
    Dude, grow up. I know so many great people who are not citizens, and they are far more worthy than half of the people who ARE citizens in America. It's people like you who bitch and moan, but do nothing to better our society, that bring us down and make us embarrassing. You can blame the law and government all you want, and by making this statement, you're just echoing a universal capriciousness.
    What am i going to do ?
    I was even told by a local cop that if i were to report an illegal right now nothing would happen. He said they are so worried about terrorist that they could care less about illegals running around.

    Now this is one example of MANYYYYY that i have read about. Just seems like no one gives a %#$%. I know where you are coming from when you say there are some "good ones" but what about all the bad ones ? How do we fix the problem ?

  5. #5
    MuscleScience is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ShredVille
    Posts
    11,617
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post
    Dude, grow up. I know so many great people who are not citizens, and they are far more worthy than half of the people who ARE citizens in America. It's people like you who bitch and moan, but do nothing to better our society, that bring us down and make us embarrassing. You can blame the law and government all you want, and by making this statement, you're just echoing a universal capriciousness.
    I understand what your saying and agree with you for the most part. The problem is in a democracy in order for it to remain strong it has to adhere to the rule of law and order. If we start picking and choosing which laws we choose to enforce then the very fabric of rule of law looses its meaning.

  6. #6
    DSM4Life's Avatar
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor - Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    30,951
    Blog Entries
    1
    P.s

    I was even told by someone (higher up) that all these bombings that we are reading about in other country's will no doubt happen in the future in the U.S. He says there are so many unaccounted for people in the US right now that even if we put all our resources into deporting them all as of right now it still wouldn't fix the problem.

    He says, "its too late."

    Kinda scary.

  7. #7
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    im pretty confident if we put the $10 billion per month(or a fraction of it) plus a fraction of our man power re troops that we are using in iraq the prob would be solved very quickly re illegal immigration ....or at the very least brought down to a manageable level...
    And what u can do is what we all should do ..put pressure on local government officials...remind them their job is to vote the will of their constituents...not their opinion ...the party line ...or what high $ lobbiests want ...or they will not get our support for re election.
    just a couple thoughts..

  8. #8
    sizerp is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Exoneration. . .
    Posts
    3,478
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    What am i going to do ?
    I was even told by a local cop that if i were to report an illegal right now nothing would happen. He said they are so worried about terrorist that they could care less about illegals running around.

    Now this is one example of MANYYYYY that i have read about. Just seems like no one gives a %#$%. I know where you are coming from when you say there are some "good ones" but what about all the bad ones ? How do we fix the problem ?
    Good point. It IS a problem. Expenditures, which are reserved for those who have earned an accepted citizenship/green card, are indirectly reallocated to such individuals without merit. However, it is a small flaw in a free country. Being American kicks ass, and I don't blame these immigrants for sharing the desire for a more proliferate future.

    We should crack down more on both immigration AND terrorism because they go hand in hand, IMO. I think of America like our body, and immigrants like free-radicals entering our blood stream. Some are caught in the mess of heavy metals, or already established, lingering destructiveness - and some are washed clean. We do the best we can, and nobody likes anybody dying, unless it's Jessica Simpson.

  9. #9
    Flagg's Avatar
    Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Front toward enemy
    Posts
    6,282
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    What am i going to do ?
    I was even told by a local cop that if i were to report an illegal right now nothing would happen. He said they are so worried about terrorist that they could care less about illegals running around.

    Now this is one example of MANYYYYY that i have read about. Just seems like no one gives a %#$%. I know where you are coming from when you say there are some "good ones" but what about all the bad ones ? How do we fix the problem ?


    How do we fix JUST the "bad immigrants"? So the good ones are fine now? Well, as bad as this is, really...you might as well say "how do we stop drink driving" cause lets face facts, are you posting this because he's an illegal immigrant or because he was drink driving?

  10. #10
    DSM4Life's Avatar
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor - Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    30,951
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post
    Good point. It IS a problem. Expenditures, which are reserved for those who have earned an accepted citizenship/green card, are indirectly reallocated to such individuals without merit. However, it is a small flaw in a free country. Being American kicks ass, and I don't blame these immigrants for sharing the desire for a more proliferate future.

    We should crack down more on both immigration AND terrorism because they go hand in hand, IMO. I think of America like our body, and immigrants like free-radicals entering our blood stream. Some are caught in the mess of heavy metals, or already established, lingering destructiveness - and some are washed clean. We do the best we can, and nobody likes anybody dying, unless it's Jessica Simpson.
    But thats my point , we aren't doing NEARLY the best we can. Again i can't bash too bad because i don't even know how i could help. I could report people but from what im being told nothing will come if it.

    If i use your analogy, its like the body is infected with HIV and only cares about that problem. So all of these free radicals are being left to freely pass into the system. Over time they build up where we are no longer able to handle them.

  11. #11
    sizerp is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Exoneration. . .
    Posts
    3,478
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    How do we fix JUST the "bad immigrants"? So the good ones are fine now? Well, as bad as this is, really...you might as well say "how do we stop drink driving" cause lets face facts, are you posting this because he's an illegal immigrant or because he was drink driving?
    He's trying to point out that after the fact that this immigrant (who has no rights to live/work in our country) has been given rights (trial, PD, etc.) magically - only because he committed a crime.

  12. #12
    DSM4Life's Avatar
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor - Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    30,951
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    How do we fix JUST the "bad immigrants"? So the good ones are fine now? Well, as bad as this is, really...you might as well say "how do we stop drink driving" cause lets face facts, are you posting this because he's an illegal immigrant or because he was drink driving?
    My point was, someone came into this country illegally. Had no right to be here and no rights of a US citizen. He kills someone and now he has all the rights as a US citizen. Seems kinda F'ed up to me.

  13. #13
    sizerp is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Exoneration. . .
    Posts
    3,478
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    But thats my point , we aren't doing NEARLY the best we can. Again i can't bash too bad because i don't even know how i could help. I could report people but from what im being told nothing will come if it.

    If i use your analogy, its like the body is infected with HIV and only cares about that problem. So all of these free radicals are being left to freely pass into the system. Over time they build up where we are no longer able to handle them.
    Hopefully we can maintain life regardless of the infection. Nobody is ever free of free-radicals, is what I am trying to say. We're always constantly fighting off illness, that's why we dose VitC after workin' out!

  14. #14
    DSM4Life's Avatar
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor - Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    30,951
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post
    He's trying to point out that after the fact that this immigrant (who has no rights to live/work in our country) has been given rights (trial, PD, etc.) magically - only because he committed a crime.
    Hit the nail right on the head.

    Now i can't say i totally hate the U.S , title was a good eye catcher though

  15. #15
    Flagg's Avatar
    Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Front toward enemy
    Posts
    6,282
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    My point was, someone came into this country illegally. Had no right to be here and no rights of a US citizen. He kills someone and now he has all the rights as a US citizen. Seems kinda F'ed up to me.
    Well no1 wanted Ron Paul in charge.

    Im sure no1 from the US or the UK has ever commited a crime in a country not indigenous to them.

  16. #16
    DSM4Life's Avatar
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor - Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    30,951
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post
    Hopefully we can maintain life regardless of the infection. Nobody is ever free of free-radicals, is what I am trying to say. We're always constantly fighting off illness, that's why we dose VitC after workin' out!
    Lol true.

    The thing that really sparked this thread was this guy giving me all this info. Info i guess people normally wouldn't know about since most of its hush hush. It seems like its this big secret but sooner or later is going to blow up in all of our faces.

    I don't want to have to worry about my train blowing up going to work etc.

  17. #17
    sizerp is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Exoneration. . .
    Posts
    3,478
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Hit the nail right on the head.

    Now i can't say i totally hate the U.S , title was a good eye catcher though
    LOL! I know what you meant bro. I get frustrated as well. I think it's about world reform in general though. I don't look at us like a country I look at us like an economic region that has a negligible pro/con ratio. Such as laws like no funkyness can be grown, and steroids are illegal. We're the country for gambling! Everything here is based on gambling. Pro sports, stock market, all aspects of business in a sense. Without gambling we'd be as boring as Slovakia.

  18. #18
    sizerp is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Exoneration. . .
    Posts
    3,478
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Lol true.

    The thing that really sparked this thread was this guy giving me all this info. Info i guess people normally wouldn't know about since most of its hush hush. It seems like its this big secret but sooner or later is going to blow up in all of our faces.

    I don't want to have to worry about my train blowing up going to work etc.
    If you get blowed up - I'll promise to pick up your peaces and make you into a lovely stuffed DSM for all to recognize and hail to, whence the warning you are giving has rung clear in their ears and your blood trails made clear to their eyes. Semper Fi MFer.

  19. #19
    Ernst's Avatar
    Ernst is online now Borderline Personality
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    18,566
    I absolutely believe that many of these people are good people looking for a better life, but some are scum too. In my opinion, our flawed immigration policies need to be rewritten and then strictly enforced.

    And just for the record, where I live most people do not want immigration policies enforced, and the politicians and law enforcement oblige.

  20. #20
    sizerp is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Exoneration. . .
    Posts
    3,478
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Well no1 wanted Ron Paul in charge.

    Im sure no1 from the US or the UK has ever commited a crime in a country not indigenous to them.
    I think I have.

  21. #21
    DSM4Life's Avatar
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor - Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    30,951
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post
    If you get blowed up - I'll promise to pick up your peaces and make you into a lovely stuffed DSM for all to recognize and hail to, whence the warning you are giving has rung clear in their ears and your blood trails made clear to their eyes. Semper Fi MFer.
    Nice, when you put me back together will you promise to make me a little taller ?

  22. #22
    sizerp is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Exoneration. . .
    Posts
    3,478
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Nice, when you put me back together will you promise to make me a little taller ?
    Haha, like Michaelangelo's David?

  23. #23
    DSM4Life's Avatar
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor - Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    30,951
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post
    Haha, like Michaelangelo's David?
    I'll be happy with , ummmm 5'9. Thank you kind sir.

  24. #24
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    prob help when all the southera california residents and businesses stop hiring these people under the table...in SoCal they almost all say get rid of the mexicans...just dont get rid of MY mexican.

  25. #25
    Panzerfaust's Avatar
    Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    8,828
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Reading local story.....

    • An illegal immigrant comes into the US : System fails
    • He gets a job : System fails again
    • Even given the right to drive a company truck with no license : fails
    • He rents an apt : System fails again
    • He gets pulled over by police , gets a ticket then let go even though they know he is a immigrant (only federal authorites get involve with illigals): System fails again


    Illegal immigrant kills a American while drinking and driving. (he has no rights at this point)

    SYSTEM NOW KICKS IN.

    Right after he kills someone, now he has ALL the rights as a US citizen. All it took to get them was to murder a innocent person. Now he gets appointed a public defender and it continues from there like anyone else.

    Thank you United States of Embarrassment.


    One thing comes to mind for me anymore besides disgust and contempt is:


    ***No source checks!!!***

  26. #26
    DSM4Life's Avatar
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor - Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    30,951
    Blog Entries
    1

  27. #27
    Tigershark's Avatar
    Tigershark is online now "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    12,688
    This must have happened in California.

  28. #28
    Ernst's Avatar
    Ernst is online now Borderline Personality
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    18,566
    Virginia, actually.

  29. #29
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    i see the point here...but i still think bill oriely is one of the worlds largest a- holes..... but even i can get past that re: this issue

  30. #30
    DSM4Life's Avatar
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor - Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    30,951
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    i see the point here...but i still think bill oriely is one of the worlds largest a- holes..... but even i can get past that re: this issue
    I feel the same way. I am not really a bill fan either but when someone is right their right.

    This was just a random youtube video that i watched. The more i educated myself on this topic the more frustrated/mad i get. Dumb people have it too easy

  31. #31
    thegodfather's Avatar
    thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Middle East
    Posts
    4,056
    Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post
    Dude, grow up. I know so many great people who are not citizens, and they are far more worthy than half of the people who ARE citizens in America. It's people like you who bitch and moan, but do nothing to better our society, that bring us down and make us embarrassing. You can blame the law and government all you want, and by making this statement, you're just echoing a universal capriciousness.
    The moral character of an illegal immigrant is irrelevant. The point is, by failing to enter the country through the legal channels establised by the host country, and respecting those laws, they have cheated those people who enter the country legally. Invariably, we have to admit less LEGAL immigrants to compensate for the amount of people who enter our country illegally, and that is not fair to those people who respect the laws of our land and enter through a legal pathway.

    Additionally, the security risks of turning a blind eye to illegal immigration are immense. Open border policies means that we are allowing people to enter our country whos criminal backgound we have no knowledge of. For instance, the mass influx of immigrants from El Salvador which resulted in one of the most violent street gangs MS-13. I use that as an example to avoid the cliche of "terrorists" because the likelyhood of a terrorist gaining entry illegally is nill yet possible. These screening measures for people entering our country are in place for a good reason. There is no reason people with criminal backgrounds in other countrys should be granted asylum in this country, and then able to victimize legitimate United States citizens.

    Moving on, we can consider the societal and FINANCIAL impact of illegal immigration. It is without question that illegal immigration creates a bigger financial burden on the United States. While we benefit from cheap labor and services, we in fact lose more money through our social wellfare programs. Illegal immigrants take out more of the system than they contribute. They often send a large portion of their earnings back to their country of origin, benefitting their economy only. While here, they often do not pay income taxes, yet they use services which are paid for by tax paying American citizen, such as free healthcare in the Emergency Room, free education, and birthright citizenship. (Birthright citizenship is a misnomar in the Constitution which should be amended immediately so that only people who are born in the US to parents who are US citizens are actually citizens, not anyone who hops the border and shits out their kid real quick). They create a significant fianancial drain on our economy and add to the defecit this country feels.

    There is often this fallacy that these illegal immigrants are much harder workers than American workers, and nothing could be further from the truth. The illegal immigrant cheats the American worker out of jobs by offering their labor at a rate significantly less than a tax paying American citizen would be able to sustain a him/herself or a family on. Illegal immigrants often pool their resources while staying in this country and live in confined quarters to cut costs. American citizens do not have the luxury of doing this and must often sustain their own nuclear family units. The American worker does not want the jobs that illegal immigrants occupy AT THE RATE THAT EMPLOYERS ARE PAYING THOSE WORKERS! Some people are even naive enough to label you a "racist" if you oppose illegal immigration and dont curtail your beliefs to the far left liberal/socialist viewpoint.



    Sell that bleeding heart feel-good liberal bullshit elsewhere.

  32. #32
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    The moral character of an illegal immigrant is irrelevant. The point is, by failing to enter the country through the legal channels establised by the host country, and respecting those laws, they have cheated those people who enter the country legally. Invariably, we have to admit less LEGAL immigrants to compensate for the amount of people who enter our country illegally, and that is not fair to those people who respect the laws of our land and enter through a legal pathway.

    Additionally, the security risks of turning a blind eye to illegal immigration are immense. Open border policies means that we are allowing people to enter our country whos criminal backgound we have no knowledge of. For instance, the mass influx of immigrants from El Salvador which resulted in one of the most violent street gangs MS-13. I use that as an example to avoid the cliche of "terrorists" because the likelyhood of a terrorist gaining entry illegally is nill yet possible. These screening measures for people entering our country are in place for a good reason. There is no reason people with criminal backgrounds in other countrys should be granted asylum in this country, and then able to victimize legitimate United States citizens.

    Moving on, we can consider the societal and FINANCIAL impact of illegal immigration. It is without question that illegal immigration creates a bigger financial burden on the United States. While we benefit from cheap labor and services, we in fact lose more money through our social wellfare programs. Illegal immigrants take out more of the system than they contribute. They often send a large portion of their earnings back to their country of origin, benefitting their economy only. While here, they often do not pay income taxes, yet they use services which are paid for by tax paying American citizen, such as free healthcare in the Emergency Room, free education, and birthright citizenship. (Birthright citizenship is a misnomar in the Constitution which should be amended immediately so that only people who are born in the US to parents who are US citizens are actually citizens, not anyone who hops the border and shits out their kid real quick). They create a significant fianancial drain on our economy and add to the defecit this country feels.

    There is often this fallacy that these illegal immigrants are much harder workers than American workers, and nothing could be further from the truth. The illegal immigrant cheats the American worker out of jobs by offering their labor at a rate significantly less than a tax paying American citizen would be able to sustain a him/herself or a family on. Illegal immigrants often pool their resources while staying in this country and live in confined quarters to cut costs. American citizens do not have the luxury of doing this and must often sustain their own nuclear family units. The American worker does not want the jobs that illegal immigrants occupy AT THE RATE THAT EMPLOYERS ARE PAYING THOSE WORKERS! Some people are even naive enough to label you a "racist" if you oppose illegal immigration and dont curtail your beliefs to the far left liberal/socialist viewpoint.



    Sell that bleeding heart feel-good liberal bullshit elsewhere.

    or influx of cuban criminals when castro essentially emptied cuban jails and "boat people" immigrated to miami to go on to form the countries largest cocaine ring until overturned by columibians..who took over that illegal trade. How many of them are legal US residents i wonder?

    The greed of american employers cheats US workers out of jobs more so than immigrants ..if they couldnt make $ they wouldnt be so likely stay...or come in first place
    US citizens cheat themselves ...for ie: in SoCal mexican day laborers paid in cash make up an astonishing # of blue collar,illegally employed workers ...not to mention individual hiring by residents to preforn day to day tasks (lawn work etc..) dont underestimate the overall effect of this behavior....it adds up...

  33. #33
    sizerp is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Exoneration. . .
    Posts
    3,478
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    The moral character of an illegal immigrant is irrelevant. The point is, by failing to enter the country through the legal channels establised by the host country, and respecting those laws, they have cheated those people who enter the country legally. Invariably, we have to admit less LEGAL immigrants to compensate for the amount of people who enter our country illegally, and that is not fair to those people who respect the laws of our land and enter through a legal pathway.

    If you read the whole thread you'd realize this was already stated, and I completely agree. I was merely pointing out that everyone is bitching about this, and it's not going to change anything... not even the president and his threats to withhold federal resources has cured the problem obviously.

    Additionally, the security risks of turning a blind eye to illegal immigration are immense. Open border policies means that we are allowing people to enter our country whos criminal backgound we have no knowledge of. For instance, the mass influx of immigrants from El Salvador which resulted in one of the most violent street gangs MS-13. I use that as an example to avoid the cliche of "terrorists" because the likelyhood of a terrorist gaining entry illegally is nill yet possible. These screening measures for people entering our country are in place for a good reason. There is no reason people with criminal backgrounds in other countrys should be granted asylum in this country, and then able to victimize legitimate United States citizens.

    Agreed, however most of the terrorist threats we're facing now are actually home-grown. Likewise, the bequeathed respect for immigrants is growing less by the decade as a result of such characterized fears in the terror campaign; in a country that was founded on such progressivism.

    Moving on, we can consider the societal and FINANCIAL impact of illegal immigration. It is without question that illegal immigration creates a bigger financial burden on the United States. While we benefit from cheap labor and services, we in fact lose more money through our social wellfare programs. Illegal immigrants take out more of the system than they contribute. They often send a large portion of their earnings back to their country of origin, benefitting their economy only. While here, they often do not pay income taxes, yet they use services which are paid for by tax paying American citizen, such as free healthcare in the Emergency Room, free education, and birthright citizenship. (Birthright citizenship is a misnomar in the Constitution which should be amended immediately so that only people who are born in the US to parents who are US citizens are actually citizens, not anyone who hops the border and shits out their kid real quick). They create a significant fianancial drain on our economy and add to the defecit this country feels.

    Again, already covered in this thread, they utilize expenditures reserved for those who have legitimate claim to U.S. rights. Agreed.

    There is often this fallacy that these illegal immigrants are much harder workers than American workers, and nothing could be further from the truth. The illegal immigrant cheats the American worker out of jobs by offering their labor at a rate significantly less than a tax paying American citizen would be able to sustain a him/herself or a family on. Illegal immigrants often pool their resources while staying in this country and live in confined quarters to cut costs. American citizens do not have the luxury of doing this and must often sustain their own nuclear family units. The American worker does not want the jobs that illegal immigrants occupy AT THE RATE THAT EMPLOYERS ARE PAYING THOSE WORKERS! Some people are even naive enough to label you a "racist" if you oppose illegal immigration and dont curtail your beliefs to the far left liberal/socialist viewpoint.

    I don't agree with any leftfist's opinions on America or the world for that matter, for it is usually infused with satirical cabaret. To be honest, would you want to cut grass everyday for 8 hours in SW FL for $8 an hour? Not me, they find the means to an end by creating and catering to wealthy Americans via benign jobs to begin with.



    Sell that bleeding heart feel-good liberal bullshit elsewhere.

    To be honest, I take offense to someone who says I hate this country and who is American and lives here, and has all the freedoms in the world. Here in the U.S., the people ARE the government. When you insult or disparage our government, I can't help but take it personally. I am not saying I think we're perfect and I can agree with DSM's point, however I don't hate us because of our flaws, I use it as motivation to better us. I am in noway a liberal leftfist lol, and my points were valid, not bullshit. Maybe you should read the entire discussion in the thread, instead of the first reply, then restate what has been already been agreed upon.

    BTW - If you really want to know why this country is a force of good, look at the result of this years election. The amazing ability of this country to correct itself and to accept. It's what's inspired people to come here from all around the world for over 200 years and it's where our influence comes from.

  34. #34
    thegodfather's Avatar
    thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Middle East
    Posts
    4,056
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    or influx of cuban criminals when castro essentially emptied cuban jails and "boat people" immigrated to miami to go on to form the countries largest cocaine ring until overturned by columibians..who took over that illegal trade. How many of them are legal US residents i wonder?

    The greed of american employers cheats US workers out of jobs more so than immigrants ..if they couldnt make $ they wouldnt be so likely stay...or come in first place
    US citizens cheat themselves ...for ie: in SoCal mexican day laborers paid in cash make up an astonishing # of blue collar,illegally employed workers ...not to mention individual hiring by residents to preforn day to day tasks (lawn work etc..) dont underestimate the overall effect of this behavior....it adds up...

    That is another aspect to the problem, removing their incentive to come here in the first place. While there is blame on the business owners, and some states have taken steps to fine those business's and pull their licenses, there is also culpability on the part of the government for allowing those people access to our social resources such as wellfare,WIC,HUD,and free healthcare.

  35. #35
    sizerp is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Exoneration. . .
    Posts
    3,478
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    or influx of cuban criminals when castro essentially emptied cuban jails and "boat people" immigrated to miami to go on to form the countries largest cocaine ring until overturned by columibians..who took over that illegal trade. How many of them are legal US residents i wonder?

    The greed of american employers cheats US workers out of jobs more so than immigrants ..if they couldnt make $ they wouldnt be so likely stay...or come in first place
    US citizens cheat themselves ...for ie: in SoCal mexican day laborers paid in cash make up an astonishing # of blue collar,illegally employed workers ...not to mention individual hiring by residents to preforn day to day tasks (lawn work etc..) dont underestimate the overall effect of this behavior....it adds up...
    The funny thing is that Miami was founded by drug traffic kingpins from NY area, and most of the real-estate build-up has been funded by such drug funds over the past 30 years. It's all a vicious cycle.

  36. #36
    thegodfather's Avatar
    thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Middle East
    Posts
    4,056
    Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post
    BTW - If you really want to know why this country is a force of good, look at the result of this years election. The amazing ability of this country to correct itself and to accept. It's what's inspired people to come here from all around the world for over 200 years and it's where our influence comes from.
    We seem to agree on most points. I simply take offense easily to anyone who defends these criminals. Yes, they are criminals. They have entered the country illegally, breaking our laws, which makes every single last one of them a criminal. I do not care if they commit another crime the entire time they reside here, they have no business being here, they need to get to the back of the F--king line and wait like everyone else.

    You cannot compare the immigration situation of 200 years ago when the country's total population was a few million and there were millions of acres of undeveloped land to populate. It is an entirely different situation today, and we cannot continue to let anyone into our country who wishes to come.


    I have a particular interest in this idea of "homegrown terrorism"...Can you cite a specific source, and name some organizaitons which you believe are homegrown terrorist groups? That is a relatively new label and has been used most recently to characterize any group which disagrees with the status quo of the US government and opposes many of our imperialistic policies. The idea of homegrown terrorism is also being thrown around on capitol hill as a way in which to severely curtail civil liberties and limit the rights of citizens here.

  37. #37
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    ^^^size ...true...but miami almost went bankrupt after the 80's cocaine boom...but so what re: illegal immigration??? If anything it is part of the blame for that happening ..not cyclical economics...for christ sake a tax free untraceable couce of cash destroyed the economic structure of miami....a direct rusult of illegal drug activity who's participants were predominantly illegal aliens...While kingpins may have been from NY ...what soldiers made up the army??? illegal cubans then later illegal columbians.... U arent saying the current economic structure of miami made it all worth it are you? (thank god for tourism)

    and i totally agree godfather re: social resources...should be the first area of reform... that ball is in our court ..call you local representatives..threaten their jobs re: reelection ..being a part of the process is more than voting every 4 years for a figurehead called the president (with all due respect)

  38. #38
    sizerp is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Exoneration. . .
    Posts
    3,478
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    We seem to agree on most points. I simply take offense easily to anyone who defends these criminals. Yes, they are criminals. They have entered the country illegally, breaking our laws, which makes every single last one of them a criminal. I do not care if they commit another crime the entire time they reside here, they have no business being here, they need to get to the back of the F--king line and wait like everyone else.

    You cannot compare the immigration situation of 200 years ago when the country's total population was a few million and there were millions of acres of undeveloped land to populate. It is an entirely different situation today, and we cannot continue to let anyone into our country who wishes to come.


    I have a particular interest in this idea of "homegrown terrorism"...Can you cite a specific source, and name some organizaitons which you believe are homegrown terrorist groups? That is a relatively new label and has been used most recently to characterize any group which disagrees with the status quo of the US government and opposes many of our imperialistic policies. The idea of homegrown terrorism is also being thrown around on capitol hill as a way in which to severely curtail civil liberties and limit the rights of citizens here.
    Glad we agree.

    Look at the domestic attacks such as the Oklahoma city bombings in '95. Also, the Chicago woodland gang that was linked to Islam that was formed in the 70s. Any religious fanatic that happens to be living on U.S. soil, whether a citizen or not, can lay claim to being home-grown, IMO. I don't know any organizations, if I did, I'd report them to the FBI lol.

    Have you seen the film Rendition by any chance?
    Last edited by sizerp; 12-22-2008 at 07:25 PM.

  39. #39
    sizerp is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Exoneration. . .
    Posts
    3,478
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    ^^^size ...true...but miami almost went bankrupt after the 80's cocaine boom...but so what re: illegal immigration??? If anything it is part of the blame for that happening ..not cyclical economics...for christ sake a tax free untraceable couce of cash destroyed the economic structure of miami....a direct rusult of illegal drug activity who's participants were predominantly illegal aliens...While kingpins may have been from NY ...what soldiers made up the army??? illegal cubans then later illegal columbians.... U arent saying the current economic structure of miami made it all worth it are you? (thank god for tourism)

    and i totally agree godfather re: social resources...should be the first area of reform... that ball is in our court ..call you local representatives..threaten their jobs re: reelection ..being a part of the process is more than voting every 4 years for a figurehead called the president (with all due respect)
    LOL NO I hate Miami to be honest. Good points you make about troops.

  40. #40
    Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Living easy in Asia
    Posts
    2,243
    Why do you think i don't live in a western country anymore, i would rather put up with open racism and corruption than the political correctness of my own country..... The latest thing i heard from Australia is there going to bann red pens at schools because there too angry looking when giving marks.... well i wonder how much that shit cost to find out and who cares....... You can't say that you can't say this, Illegal is illegal end of story, YOU try doing it in other countries and see what you get.... Why do westerners always have to be so fcuking stupid, we give heaps in aid and get hatted for it,, i know first hand how we get used. Many countries just think we are really stupid trust me and they have learned what to say to get more money......... RANT OVER

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •