Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PittBoy is offline Associate Member
    I'm a real estate appraiser

make about 70k

I also own some investment props and am going to try my hand at opening a very very small car lot. I love cars!!! I love driving a different car as often as possible. I also want to get my hand in a few things so If one slows the other can carry me for a bit.

I love my job. It is never boring as I get to travel and see a ton of different homes and I work for myself so my boss is the coolest!!!!!

My dream job would be something with cars. Like I said before I just love them. I just sold my STI this past summer. Got it to 500hp on pump gas. Got it in a mag too. Before that I had a Chevelle. Not sure what I'll get next. My only problem with cars is I get bored quickly with them. Anyone else have this problem???

Cool thread, I love hearing what other people do for a living. There are some really interesting job out there.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    I've been trying to figure that out myself since I first heard it.

There was actually this episode of Judge Judy last week where some college kid said he was taking 18 credits and was at school monday through Friday from 8am-8pm and he said his weekends were spent studying so he couldn't work even a part time job.

I don't remember what she said but if you ever watch her she just has this real slick way of owning the shit out of people, made him look like the biggest fool in the world. I remember I worked with a kid who said he actually did 22 hours and worked "full time" straight for 2 years.
    The only reason I don't think he was lying was because 2 years after he graduated he swallowed a bottle of (not even sure what it was, just know some strong prescription pills) and died.
    He was a really smart kid though, but theres no way in hell anyones pulling that shit off suicide or not, but if he was it would explain a lot lol.

What a load of bullshit that was... 8am-8pm? Last semester, I had 6 classes Monday,Wednesday,&Friday, with the 7th class at night on Wednesday for 2hr 30min. That means even with that course load I still had 4 days per week off. Even so, if you had a job that required you to be there 40 hours per week, I dont see why anyone would do that to themselves.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffedGuy View Post
    Who is that in your avatar? I thought it was you. But he don't look 22.
    hahah Bizarre from D-12 aka my alter ego.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    What a load of bullshit that was... 8am-8pm? Last semester, I had 6 classes Monday,Wednesday,&Friday, with the 7th class at night on Wednesday for 2hr 30min. That means even with that course load I still had 4 days per week off. Even so, if you had a job that required you to be there 40 hours per week, I dont see why anyone would do that to themselves.
    with 7 classes you never have 4 days per week off. im taking 4 (very hard) courses and working part-time. i dont have time to do anything. well, i make time to post here, but thats about it.

TTexas is offline Associate Member
    This is what I do for a living. Its rough!

Im the guy btw

BuffedGuy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    hahah Bizarre from D-12 aka my alter ego.
    I have no idea who that is. But ok, cool.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    with 7 classes you never have 4 days per week off. im taking 4 (very hard) courses and working part-time. i dont have time to do anything. well, i make time to post here, but thats about it.
    You can arrange it as I did,to have 4 days where you dont have CLASS. I agree you dont necessarily have those days 'off.' I took 1 lab and 6 upper level undergrad courses.

RangersLTW is offline Si vis pacem, para bellum
    I sell guns......who would have guessed that

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    yeh, I don't major in it but I just put this one up today, http://www.icece.net/

mind you its still completely under construction, nothing is operable beyond the index but let me know what you're trying to do and I may or may not be able to help.
    oh and that url is being transfered to fruity-tutty.com in another day so it won't be there tommorow.

haha thanks it was just a syntax error in my psp code... :P got it sorted now.

nice site i actually own a daw myself, i have the mackie onyx satellite - buggerd if i no how to use it properly lol are u familiar with it?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information