Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    epc512 is offline Associate Member

my girls got me whipped...how do i turn the tables? need help BAD!!!

hey all...my girls a very spoiled girl and gets what she wants. She runs the shit outta me..she asks me to cater to her alot and if i say no she starts to bitch. Her main weapon is threataning to break up with me...whenever i try to turn the tables on her by playing strong and acting like i dont care as much she says she doesnt like how im being and calls me a dick and says if i dont go back to being nice she going to break up with me...ive played the strong card for about 2 days tops and 1 of 3 things happen...she either says stop being like this your not getting the power ill break up with you,she acts really cute and trys to seduce me, or doesnt talk to me for the day and i give in and call her and say sorry...hope i painted a clear picture for you guys feed back plz!!!!!!! thanks all

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by epc512 View Post
    hey all...my girls a very spoiled girl and gets what she wants. She runs the shit outta me..she asks me to cater to her alot and if i say no she starts to bitch. Her main weapon is threataning to break up with me...whenever i try to turn the tables on her by playing strong and acting like i dont care as much she says she doesnt like how im being and calls me a dick and says if i dont go back to being nice she going to break up with me...ive played the strong card for about 2 days tops and 1 of 3 things happen...she either says stop being like this your not getting the power ill break up with you,she acts really cute and trys to seduce me, or doesnt talk to me for the day and i give in and call her and say sorry...hope i painted a clear picture for you guys feed back plz!!!!!!! thanks all
    uh simple answer... dump her. there are tons of girls out there that will not act like that (to that degree at least) and so dump her. find someone else. why are you still with her. what are the "good things" about her? why are you with her on the plus side

you need to weigh the good and bad about her. and if the bad over rules..... then get her out of your life. shes crazy and needs to wake up and realize life isnt all about her

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    the precedent has been set - good luck changing the dynamic now ...

i agree...but i stay with her because shes hot for one and if im doing everything she wants me to she is extremely nice and caring....i dont wanna do everything she tell me so i wanna gain some control back in the relationship

BuffedGuy is offline Senior Member
    Break it off. Don't break it off with the intention of changing the power dynamic. Break it off because you don't want to be with a girl like this.

All the best.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    dude, not good! you are whipped!

In my experience, if you don't get the power in the relationship from the beginning, you prob won't.

That being said, if this chick knows she has the power, and blatantly uses it against you, you can call her out on her bluff of breaking up with you. If she does, then you really didn't loose much, dude. I'm sure you care for her, but why stay in a relationship like that?

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Tell her its over, then ignore her first 3 attempts to contact you. If she didnt want to be with you and doesnt try to call you shouldnt be with her. Nothing will make her want you more than that.
    Grow some balls! Its hard and you think you will loose her, but you wont. Even if she really doesnt want you, if you leave her she will not want the rejection.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    i agree...but i stay with her because shes hot for one and if im doing everything she wants me to she is extremely nice and caring....i dont wanna do everything she tell me so i wanna gain some control back in the relationship
    you can easily find another girl who is hot and nice.

Pleas brother! never stay with a girl for looks. Fvck one for looks but there are so many more out there

i have thought about ignoring the calls and being like na im done with you till you change and ive done it...ive ignored calls for almost halfa day...then ill get a text saying"**** this your an asshole were done" and doesnt call me for an hour or 2 then im forced to call her because i think shes serious...just terrified shes going to go out and out of spite go hookup with someone...i know all of you will be like..if the girls willing to do that then shes not a keeper i kno i kno im just extremely jealous to go along with being whipped so i give in alot so she doesnt go home mad or something you know what im saying?

okay well obviously she isnt the only one with the problems.

you are too. your last post confirms it

so basically your screwed. you cant give her up and she cant give you up

melbgymnst is offline Junior Member
    oh mate,
    your in for it !

what you needa do is grow some balls!
    let her know who is boss, if shes threatening to break up with you all you gotta say is "yeah alright no worries love" and go out with a group of of your mates for the night. if she really loves you she will call you, just give it time.
    No matter what they say, they (being women) have the same urges to call just as we do. give it some time she'll come around.
    im assuming you havent been in this relationship for too long ?
    i had the same problem with my now current Mrs's. it's just a status thing.
    this phase will soon blow over and everything should pan out just fine.
    the more you come running back to her, the more power she has over you.
    shes got you by the balls atm, your like her dog on a chocker chain.
    you just gotta assert some authority, and be firm on your word.
    dont be fooled by the cute sh*t, its just a plot to break you !
    stand firm man !!!!

i hope this helps, i have been through a very similar situation and now me and my Mrs's get along like a house on fire. When they are spoiled they need someone to be the dominant figure. thats what i have always said anyway, seems to have worked for me ?

Most importantly, did you ask your girlfriend's permission to post in this thread?

We have all been there, couple of hours? Dump her now, then contact her on Thur before the weekend. Gotta go to bed. Hope you have grown some balls when i get up to check this thread. goodluck

haha ..very good answers so far...everything i wanted to hear....the only prob is is that shes prob the most stubborn person ull ever meet...she wont give in!!! now granted i think the longest ive ever played strong was for no more than a day and a half and i was callin her ass saying sorry even though shes the one in the wrong

funny ones too...well right now i picked a fight with her about her past and then she sed she was going home and i almost begged her to stay saying sorry and shit and she still went home so right now shes angry at me...she sed she was going to call me up for bagels this morning and so far nothing...where do i take it from here to start the process of starting to gain some respect in the relationship?

Do not turn the tables. Break the table.

i dont want to break the table until a give a good try at turning the table lol

are you sure your not banging my mrs's ?
    lol

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't get in a power struggle with her and don't play games with her over power. Don't start a fight, just to ignore her and hope that you gain the power in the relationship.

Now is a perfect time to see if you 2 can make it. You have to talk to her about your concerns. Don't threaten her and explain to her how you feel, that you don't want to be threatened. Just say you don't mind doing nice things for her, but you don't want to do it under the circumstances that "if you don't!".

You are going to have other fights, about other things. Talk to her, express your concerns. Don't threaten her, but if she cannot listen, or you cannot get your point across, it might be time to hang up the gloves with this one. Hot or not, you won't be happy.

iceyash is offline Female Member
    i would break up with her! it sounds like she's just using you and doesn't really care about you... relationships should be 50/50.. if she's neverr catering to you!! then what are you gonna miss anyway?? def. grow some balls and just dump her!! there's 2039478203 fish in the sea.... one's that will appreciate you

in all honesty, it just comes down to growing some nuts....
    just leave it and dont call her, she will come around
    and if she doesnt, it really isnt worth it.
    thats probably the best help anyone here on this board can give you.
    it all comes down to you at the end of the day.
    the moment she starts to realise that you dont need her is when she will start to realise that she needs to pull up.

good luck with everything anyway

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    okay well obviously she isnt the only one with the problems.

you are too. your last post confirms it

so basically your screwed. you cant give her up and she cant give you up
    damn dukkit - truer words were never spoken! I should have known you would have some good insight on this one!

well to the last 2 posts i agree to an extent..she does cater to me shes a very caring person..but thats 1 side of her the other side is her not doing anything she doesnt want to do and if she wants me to do something for her i have to do it cuz if i dont she will start to throw her weight around and not talk to me for the night or say if ur going to start being an "asshole"(me not doing everything she wants me to do)then ill break up with you..therefore i do what she wants

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    damn dukkit - truer words were never spoken! I should have known you would have some good insight on this one!
    face the facts jack.. hes here stating that he tries to turn the tables but the second she says its over he gets jealous or lonely or cant bear to think about not being with her. so he begs her to stay or he apologizes and waits for her to call or what not

its sad. he really needs ignore her for a week. go out with your friends. hit the gym hard everyday. go visit family. get some overtime in at work. just stay busy so you dont think about her. fukk it. turn off your phone and keep it in a drawer. that way you dont have the urge to keep checking it. ( i know you do)

get some time and distance between you guys, thats whats gonna give you power. the ability to stop being a pansy and to get over her. if she knows that she cant control you. or threaten you to get you to do what she wants

shes secure. she knows she has you, hook like an sinker

your a co-dependent. and shes using it to her advantage.

i suggest you either seek a therapist or man up and wake up to the fact that your stuck in an unhappy relationship... and its your fault, not hers

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    The one who cares the least has the most power in any relationship.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    The one who cares the least has the most power in any relationship.
    Solid point, and it can sway back and forth through the coarse of a relationship.

It's obvious too, that's why I say just have a serious talk about it. If she can't aknowledge it, and work at being a better gf, it might not be worth it.

Don't try to play the game, and beat her at her own game. It's not healthy for the relationship. At some point, in a relationship, you have to be comfortale experssing your concenrs, and your significant other has to know when those concerns are valid or not.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Sounds very immature. Is she young? Either way, dump the bitch.

Edgar is offline Associate Member
    pm me some of naked pics and I will give you the best advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

i dont want to break the table until a give a good try at turning the table lol
    There is no spoon.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    pm me some of naked pics and I will give you the best advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Once he's sent them to you send them to me, a second opinion is always best...

seriousmass is offline Banned
    ... is this girl like just entering puberty or what?! lol.

man, FVCK that. Like everyone's been telling you, grow a pair, and ignore the phone calls. Do you honestly need to hear her voice every single day?! it seems like you're the one with the insecurity issue here. It's just a broad. No matter how hot she is, you should NEVER let her talk down to you like that. If she threatens to go out and get with someone else, then fine, she's losing the real deal..

thats the way you gotta think about it buddy. anyways, good luck. hope you work it out

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffedGuy View Post
    Most importantly, did you ask your girlfriend's permission to post in this thread?
    "Do not turn the tables. Break the table."

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    dude dump her ass your the man in the relationship take a ****ing stand for all of man kind!!!!

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Mate grow some f u c king ball's

She will ALWAYS take the p i s s why ?? because you let her and she knows you will always take it.

there is no way you have to finish with her it will never work unless you want to be ***** wipped for the rest of your life

sorry for been harsh but i'am telling it like it is
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    When you dump her she will be back they always come back and if she dont then you are better off..

all good advice..its only a matter of me implementing it now

fit4ever is offline Associate Member
    The bigger the hole in the heart, the more you desire to fill it. That basically sums up people who both want and need a lot to be happy.

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    i have thought about ignoring the calls and being like na im done with you till you change and ive done it...ive ignored calls for almost halfa day...then ill get a text saying"**** this your an asshole were done" and doesnt call me for an hour or 2 then im forced to call her because i think shes serious...just terrified shes going to go out and out of spite go hookup with someone...i know all of you will be like..if the girls willing to do that then shes not a keeper i kno i kno im just extremely jealous to go along with being whipped so i give in alot so she doesnt go home mad or something you know what im saying?
    Seriously

Now, i can't believe you just posted that. I never and i mean never disrespect memeber but are you serious????????

2 hours????? u get worried about 2 hours and u wait half a day???
    HOW old are you... this aint high school son.
    Grow some manly balls instead of that MANGINA you have. You seem to be a very needy person and someone who needs approval for everything.
    I mean she is hot so what??? U fked her, what else is she good for. MOVE on if she is a BI.T.C.H on the inside.
    You can't go through life like this, you have only ONE LIFE dont waste it. I know i am being an asshole but i know where you're coming from. I was in that situation a long time ago.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information