Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    higherdesire is offline Banned
    Bail out bro. It doesn't have to be that way fo sho. You are a sick as she is, but you can fix yourself. DO that first then worry about a relationship.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro I think you need the help as much as she does. I think you need to grow some balls like everyone says here and tell her straight up how you feel. Also if you're going to ignore her calls do it for at least a week and not 2 hrs.

fit4ever is offline Associate Member
    In your original post, you wrote:

"my girls a very spoiled girl and gets what she wants. She runs the shit outta me..she asks me to cater to her alot and if i say no she starts to bitch."

Sounds like you're part of the problem. If you adhere to all of her desires and expectations starting at day 1, then you've trained her to believe that you'll do anything that she asks you to do. And then on the flip side, she's trained you to believe that it's her way or the highway. Men all too often want to do everything to win over a woman and that includes placing their own lives on hold. But when a man then wins the woman, they no longer want to live up to standards that they've set early on. And that's when women will turn on you because they'll then begin to feel as if you're not exerting the effort that you once were.

Here are your choices:

a) Continue to adhere to her in all faucets of life (and should you decide to do this, you then officially accept the fact that her wants and needs are more important than yours)
    b) Attempt to address what you're lacking in the relationship. This will be very dangerous because she'll most likely feel antagonized. But if you remain soft and sensitive in your approach, then this can be done with success.
    c) Give up and move on.

Think about this over the next few days if you would. Does this girl really make you happy? Or does the thought of having someone to fight for and the fact that she makes you feel important more the root cause of your self proclaimed happiness?

epc512 is offline Associate Member
    thanks for the input...ive told her how i feel and for her to stop treating me like shit half the time and she says ok and apologizes but it slowly goes back to me bowing down to her...i think im guna just act like i dont care as much and call her bluff

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    i got a similiar problem. i am not whipped per say but i dont get the respect i would like or think i deserve. my problem is the girl i am dating now is ssssoooo goddamn hot (i am talking 10/10, she models)i tend to let alot slide. now i just kinda coming to the realization that this is how it is gonna be unless i either take control of the situation or just dump her and find another babe who is less maintenance. decisions decisions

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    u need to do her sister, and then her mom..

move on, and kick that to the curb..

only way to win..

but you won't.. so good luck with that..

The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    you guys need to take these chicks and for a whole weekend fvck them like they have never been fvcked before ....treat them like the whores they are (in this case) and put them right in their place....
    and then ..if they do dump you ...or you them ..well...at least you got a hell of a fun weekend out of the deal *L*

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    you guys need to take these chicks and for a whole weekend fvck them like they have never been fvcked before ....treat them like the whores they are (in this case) and put them right in their place....
    and then ..if they do dump you ...or you them ..well...at least you got a hell of a fun weekend out of the deal *L*
    that's what i'm talking bout, my man jimmy's got it spot on

bigswole32 is offline Junior Member
    your relationship reminds me of high school.... lol.
    i dont know but to me.. it kinda sounds like shes using you.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Or some cials, then pound her a few nights in a row, 3-4 times a night.

JC.1987 is offline Associate Member
    The only option i see here is to DUMP her. Other than her being hot, what positives can come out of this relationship? She knows she can get whatever she wants.. and she knows exactly how to do it. Seems like she knows very well how to manipulate you... This is a very unhealthy relationship... life is too short to please others. Dont be her doormat, and dont cater to her every needs. Just be confident in who YOU are. It isnt worth the hassle imo to keep this relationship going.

Just break it off.... and do her mom... or grandma if your into that..

peace

BuffBuffalo is offline Senior Member
    I've been in this situation too man, your best bet is to leave her and stop wasting your life. But you won't do it. So.....maybe this girl running over you will eventually kill all your emotions and turn you into a hardass.....but I doubt that too. Basically you're SOL.

scibble is offline "A Dukkit In The Making"
    i cant help it, i'm trying not to think it, but

You are dorothy and the cowardly lion all in one. Your dick is Toto. Your balls are the Munchkins. Your girlfriend is the wicked witch. Your cell phone is the tin man.

You already have the power to go back to kansas LOL, The Wizard (this board) cannot help you.

Just follow these instructions:

Keep Toto in the picnic basket. Grow the Munchkins. Get rid of the Tin Man. Throw a bucket of water on the witch. Click your Ruby slippers together and tell your self: "there's no bitch gonna play me like that....there's no bitch gonna play me like that...."

Seriously, you'll have all the power when you show you dont give a crap whether she leaves or not. You are feeding that shit yourself.

BuffBuffalo is offline Senior Member
    Great post.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Nice post SCRIBBLE! LMAO

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    OMG I am going to save that one...

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    LOl...
    I think everyone agree's you need to grow some balls.... and get rid of your mangina...

Quick dude before it's too late oh be sure to show her this thread....

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    not happening. Your girl owns you like a cocker spaniel

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    *L* ask her for your penis back and split well kinda....

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    These threads are depressing...I mean really, how can a group of guys who are ostensibly alpha males, allow themselves to be led around by the cock by a bunch of pissy chicks on their periods. No guy over the age of say...21 should still be trying to figure out how to deal with a manipulative chick. Whats even worse is we all WASTE OUR BREATH on these guys, telling them to dump the chick, to grow a sack, and to not let themselves be doormats, when in reality not a damn thing we say will matter because they dont even respect themselves enough to stand up for themselves.

A relationship is supposed to be a balanced one where each party respects one another and gets something meaningful out of it. If one person has the majority of the control and power, and the other person gives more than they recieve the relatioship is POINTLESS! I cant believe grown ass men dont realize this. I hope for the OP's sake, that he is like 18 years old and still trying to figure things out...

These threads are just..........pathetic...

i think they provide opportunity for some entertainment value

BuffedGuy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    These threads are depressing...I mean really, how can a group of guys who are ostensibly alpha males, allow themselves to be led around by the cock by a bunch of pissy chicks on their periods. No guy over the age of say...21 should still be trying to figure out how to deal with a manipulative chick. Whats even worse is we all WASTE OUR BREATH on these guys, telling them to dump the chick, to grow a sack, and to not let themselves be doormats, when in reality not a damn thing we say will matter because they dont even respect themselves enough to stand up for themselves.

A relationship is supposed to be a balanced one where each party respects one another and gets something meaningful out of it. If one person has the majority of the control and power, and the other person gives more than they recieve the relatioship is POINTLESS! I cant believe grown ass men dont realize this. I hope for the OP's sake, that he is like 18 years old and still trying to figure things out...

I think his situation would be more understandable if he was in love with the girl, instead of if it just being about looks. I have seen even the strongest of men be destroyed by the love for a woman.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by epc512 View Post
    hey all...my girls a very spoiled girl and gets what she wants. She runs the shit outta me..she asks me to cater to her alot and if i say no she starts to bitch. Her main weapon is threataning to break up with me...whenever i try to turn the tables on her by playing strong and acting like i dont care as much she says she doesnt like how im being and calls me a dick and says if i dont go back to being nice she going to break up with me...ive played the strong card for about 2 days tops and 1 of 3 things happen...she either says stop being like this your not getting the power ill break up with you,she acts really cute and trys to seduce me, or doesnt talk to me for the day and i give in and call her and say sorry...hope i painted a clear picture for you guys feed back plz!!!!!!! thanks all
    run.....

you have to tell us how you dumped her..I am waiting

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    you have to tell us how you dumped her..I am waiting
    This is how it went down:

epc512: That is it by golly we are through!

Spoiled GF: Huh?

epc512: Yeah you heard me, im sick of you treating me like garbage I feel as if I have no control in this relationship.

Spoiled GF: So you're going to break with me?

epc512: Yeah!

Spoiled GF: No you're not now make me a damn sandwich

epc512: Yeah you're right and right away my little princess

Lmfao

Sorry bro, it's too late your not geting any power back

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    hey all...my girls a very spoiled girl and gets what she wants. She runs the shit outta me..she asks me to cater to her alot and if i say no she starts to bitch. Her main weapon is threataning to break up with me...whenever i try to turn the tables on her by playing strong and acting like i dont care as much she says she doesnt like how im being and calls me a dick and says if i dont go back to being nice she going to break up with me...ive played the strong card for about 2 days tops and 1 of 3 things happen...she either says stop being like this your not getting the power ill break up with you,she acts really cute and trys to seduce me, or doesnt talk to me for the day and i give in and call her and say sorry...hope i painted a clear picture for you guys feed back plz!!!!!!! thanks all
    sorry i didnt think of this before !!! it is real simple go have you estrogen checked - from what you wrote you are suffering from the worst case of gyno ever gyno of the brain!!! dude - sorry for the slap, but its not like she is the only girl for you, sounds like she is not the girl for you ... cut your losses and 10 more good girls will be begging to spend time wiht you, and guess who will be begging you to take her back....????

good luck

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    out of nowhere slap her and scream "im the boss now, bitch!". tables turned.

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    out of nowhere slap her and scream "im the boss now, bitch!". tables turned.

tony danza donkey punch ftw! "who is the boss now bitch!"

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaiden708 View Post
    this is how it went down:

Epc512: That is it by golly we are through!

Spoiled gf: Huh?

Epc512: Yeah you heard me, im sick of you treating me like garbage i feel as if i have no control in this relationship.

Spoiled gf: So you're going to break with me?

Epc512: Yeah!

Spoiled gf: No you're not now make me a damn sandwich

lmao!

L..m..a..o!

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post

Awesome fucking post.

I wonder if he holds her handbag when she takes him for a walk in public.

I also wonder if the leash comes off in public places.

"Here boy.. Here boy... Fetch!"

lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaiden708 View Post
    This is how it went down:

epc512: That is it by golly we are through!

Spoiled GF: Huh?

epc512: Yeah you heard me, im sick of you treating me like garbage I feel as if I have no control in this relationship.

Spoiled GF: So you're going to break with me?

epc512: Yeah!

Spoiled GF: No you're not now make me a damn sandwich

lol ... lol .... lol ... llllloooollll

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    dump her ass. if you dump her and she really loves you then after a week she will be begging to come back and thats when you can state the stipulations. your pretty much wasting your time with her now because she obviously dosnt respect you and is only using you right now. if things dont change then start looking for another girl because you will never last together like this.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

score one for the guys! this thread inspired me to grow a pair and dump my bitch. thnx for the "pep talk" lol

DID we manage to RUN THE OP OF THIS BOARD?

all good advice..its only a matter of me implementing it now
    you have not done it yet,,,,,,,,wtf

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    When i want to get a girl out of my head i try to think of her having a poo, works every time..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information