Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dinosaur is offline Member

last Hrs of the....bush and his gang

as we re saying good bye to the old administration gang with bush being the made man cheney is the secret god father but he doesn't want no body to find out. i am just happy that this bunch of bastards r getting kicked out the white house i hoped they were impeached first, but they had lots power and connection so nobody could open there mounths or do anything.
    as u all know they have left a lots dust to be cleaned but who ever job to clean this mess they better make sure they have that big commercial broom.

we ganna wait and see how the new admin is ganna approch problems like cracked economic, job loses and people who lost their homes..etc

wether you agree with me or not on my views of what i said about the previous admins i hope that there will b peace and stability all over the world.

peace

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    yep, almost that time

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    I'll second that.

higherdesire is offline Banned
    I am glad to see a new team, but I never envied the old teams task. It would be shallow to say all this is Bushes fault. This has been the most complex world to navigate a superpower in history. May God bless both teams.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    ^^^great post....

Vincent is offline Associate Member
    Theres a flip side to that coin. Remember how you felt after 9-11? He has protected our county and your family from another terrorist attack for 8 years. Yea he made alot of mistakes which he admits but maybe you should also thank him too. None of us have no idea the classified information that he gets on a daily basis but just run our pie holes about what he did wrong.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by charrif View Post
    as we re saying good bye to the old administration gang with bush being the made man cheney is the secret god father but he doesn't want no body to find out. i am just happy that this bunch of bastards r getting kicked out the white house i hoped they were impeached first, but they had lots power and connection so nobody could open there mounths or do anything.
    as u all know they have left a lots dust to be cleaned but who ever job to clean this mess they better make sure they have that big commercial broom.

we ganna wait and see how the new admin is ganna approch problems like cracked economic, job loses and people who lost their homes..etc

wether you agree with me or not on my views of what i said about the previous admins i hope that there will b peace and stability all over the world.

peace

I'm glad to see him go as well, as he had 0 respect for the Constitution. Unfortunately, every indication from things the new administration has published indicates that they have 0 respect for the Constitution as well...

I should also inform you Charrif, that it is NOT THE GOVERNMENTS JOB to fix things like job losses and home foreclosures.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    oh my god. are you illiterate? this post makes no sense.
    Last edited by JiGGaMaN; 01-19-2009 at 09:58 PM.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^ its is when the governments assenine sub prime mortgage lending act started the whole mess in the first place!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I been giving the thumbs down on bush for years now ...

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^Why do Bush fans always come up with that ridiculous reasoning. Yeah we haven't had a terrorists attack in 8 yrs but terrorists aren't on a timetable and you forget that two of our stanchest alies were attacked during his administration and not to mention the thousands of soldiers loss due to him taking us to into a war we shouldn't be in.

Save that Hannity/Limbaugh rhetoric for someone who doesn't know the truth!!!

peace
    English please

BuffedGuy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    Theres a flip side to that coin. Remember how you felt after 9-11? He has protected our county and your family from another terrorist attack for 8 years. Yea he made alot of mistakes which he admits but maybe you should also thank him too. None of us have no idea the classified information that he gets on a daily basis but just run our pie holes about what he did wrong.
    Let's pretend there was another 9/11 before the 2008 election. The Bush fans would be saying: "see, the country is still under attack so we need to vote for Bush to keep us safe!" But if the same event happened in the first year of Obama's presidency, they would say "see, Obama is responsible for this!" An amazing double-standard.

The truth however is that America will always be a target for terrorists until it withdraws from its campaign of occupation in the world. Invading Iraq didn't make America safer; rather Al-Qaeda's ranks swelled because of it.

When will America learn that invading countries is not the way to be safe? Rather, the best way to keep safe is as Thomas Jefferson said:

"Peace with all nations." --Thomas Jefferson to C. W. F. Dumas, 1793. ME 9:56

And:

"War has been avoided from a due sense of the miseries, and the demoralization it produces, and of the superior blessings of a state of peace and friendship with all mankind." --Thomas Jefferson: Reply to Queen Anne's Country Republicans, 1809. ME 16:363

Obama and the Democrats are only one degree different than Bush and the Republicans; their foreign policy is virtually indistinguishable, and only differs with regards to which part of the world they seek to subjugate. We need someone like Ron Paul, who will return America to what it was founded upon.

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    Vote for Bush again? 2 terms he's out.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    I'm glad to see him go as well, as he had 0 respect for the Constitution. Unfortunately, every indication from things the new administration has published indicates that they have 0 respect for the Constitution as well...

I should also inform you Charrif, that it is NOT THE GOVERNMENTS JOB to fix things like job losses and home foreclosures.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffedGuy View Post
    Let's pretend there was another 9/11 before the 2008 election. The Bush fans would be saying: "see, the country is still under attack so we need to vote for Bush to keep us safe!" But if the same event happened in the first year of Obama's presidency, they would say "see, Obama is responsible for this!" An amazing double-standard.

The truth however is that America will always be a target for terrorists until it withdraws from its campaign of occupation in the world. Invading Iraq didn't make America safer; rather Al-Qaeda's ranks swelled because of it.

When will America learn that invading countries is not the way to be safe? Rather, the best way to keep safe is as Thomas Jefferson said:

"Peace with all nations." --Thomas Jefferson to C. W. F. Dumas, 1793. ME 9:56

And:

"War has been avoided from a due sense of the miseries, and the demoralization it produces, and of the superior blessings of a state of peace and friendship with all mankind." --Thomas Jefferson: Reply to Queen Anne's Country Republicans, 1809. ME 16:363

Obama and the Democrats are only one degree different than Bush and the Republicans; their foreign policy is virtually indistinguishable, and only differs with regards to which part of the world they seek to subjugate. We need someone like Ron Paul, who will return America to what it was founded upon.
    Truer words have never been spoken, both great points by both posters.

Quote Originally Posted by scottythebody View Post
    English please
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    oh my god. are you illiterate? this post makes no sense.
    thanks teacher next time i write a post i will have it revised by you.
    so i assume i got D from u.

English please

all this people that responded got my point excluding you. doesn't this tell you something.

anyhow, i forgive you guys i thought we were friends not foes who's just waiting for the moment to strike back.

i was ready to go to bed when i wrote that post not trying to justify anything cause there is nothing to justify. i just red it again and it looks fine

Kindness begets kindness.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!

peace

agreed(you last quote!)!!! and i wish Gods hand on every thing the new admin does... they will need lots of help... i am anxious to see how they do...

Kindness begets kindness.
    Yep. Kindness begets kindness. War begets war. Hatred begets hatred. It is time to incline towards peace!

higherdesire is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I been giving the thumbs down on bush for years now ...
    If this is in response to the comment by jimmy about the sub prime mortgages, then let me just remind everyone that the Clinton administration passed all of that BS, not Bush.

Good bye, Mr. Bush. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. And by 'don't', I mean 'do'.
    Last edited by BuffedGuy; 01-20-2009 at 04:42 PM.

bigreggie0752 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    ^^^Why do Bush fans always come up with that ridiculous reasoning. Yeah we haven't had a terrorists attack in 8 yrs but terrorists aren't on a timetable and you forget that two of our stanchest alies were attacked during his administration and not to mention the thousands of soldiers loss due to him taking us to into a war we shouldn't be in.

Save that Hannity/Limbaugh rhetoric for someone who doesn't know the truth!!!
    Great insight Bg

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Great.

Out with one jackass, in with another...

anybody feels like its smelling fresh today after you woke up i smelt the fresh breeze this morning in my room like walking by the beach.

i hope that the new adminstration doesn't put it way.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    anybody feels like its smelling fresh today after you woke up i smelt the fresh breeze this morning in my room like walking by the beach.

i hope that the new adminstration doesn't put it way.
    Not really...The only "CHANGE" that happend in Washington today was a CHANGE OF FACES...Make no mistake, it is business as usual in the capitol.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Not really...The only "CHANGE" that happend in Washington today was a CHANGE OF FACES...Make no mistake, it is business as usual in the capitol.
    i understand that part very very well and i don't doubt anything of what u said it just smelled so stinky moving out there secret files and furniture.

have you guys heard of cheney felt down on his back while taking his "secret" files in the office with him. pretty heavy box to carry im just woundering why can't he have somebody in his crew do it for him...hmmmm so intersting to know.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    i understand that part very very well and i don't doubt anything of what u said it just smelled so stinky moving out there secret files and furniture.

have you guys heard of cheney felt down on his back while taking his "secret" files in the office with him. pretty heavy box to carry im just woundering why can't he have somebody in his crew do it for him...hmmmm so intersting to know.
    Probably because he had already moved into his own house and was moving around boxes there. He also didn't fall down. If that really tickles your fancy you're one hell of an intellect.

Blog Entries
    i just wanna know who amongst all the critics ..voted in their local as well as national elections. vocalized displeasure to local representation etc.... I have a funny feeling i know the answer....
    So many people (not saying individuals here) that say the government is trampling on our constitutional rights (and in some cases i agree)...dont even exercise their right to vote??? wtf is that?

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    i just wanna know who amongst all the critics ..voted in their local as well as national elections. vocalized displeasure to local representation etc.... I have a funny feeling i know the answer....
    So many people (not saying individuals here) that say the government is trampling on our constitutional rights (and in some cases i agree)...dont even exercise their right to vote??? wtf is that?

They're called armchair citizens. They can bitch and moan all they want from their lazy boy but when it comes down to voting, local city/township/county public meetings and even helping your neighbor they're useless. Too many of them out there too.

Blog Entries
    ^^^ yup ..IMO if you dont participate ..and have the nerve to say its so bad...then just leave ..go somewhere else with a different system or government ...or participate in the process .....or at least just shut up- knowing you didnt do shit to change things.

I have always believed that change begins within our selves can't wait for nobody to make it for you as we know action speaks louder than words and who ever thinks other wise must be a foul .
    i believe that knowledge and patience are the main key weapons we need to make the fight succesful, and people need to be serious about it cause sometimes we fail half way through when thinks starts to get little tough but we forget that It is always darkest before the dawn.
    so, how serious are we? and how bad do we want it?

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    It is always darkest before the dawn.......

Harvey Dent in the Dark Knight
    You thief

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    I did not vote for obama but only time will tell. I hope he does well and turns this country around, but it will take time a lot of time. I was in Iraq and it will take years to get the troops out. So I dont think obama will see the end of the two wars unless he gets another go...and by then we will just be fighting someone else......I wish him well and god bless us all.

hunter7 is offline Junior Member
    Everybody loves to hate on Bush but you have to imagine the decisions he was faced with at the time and how he has to respond to protect america. We got punched in the mouth in 9-11 and Bush punched right back. You cant blame the guy for 9-11. And everyone said why didnt he prevent it, well thats what he was doing when he invaded iraq. With all the intel that Bush was given it would be hard to sit idle. What if he did nothing and we got attacked again? Bush was ultimately in a lose lose situation. Leadership is a tough position and you have to make decisions that many people dont like and for that i commend him for at least doing what he thought was right? He went seven years without another attack on U.S soil. Bush deserves some credit. I am by no means a staunch Bush supporter but look at the circumstances surrounding his 2 terms you cant compare them to the administrations of Reagan and Carter ( not that I even remember those). In conclusions, undoubtedly we are worse off than before but I would argue Bush is not directly responsible for much of it. I hope Obama lives up to the hype! End rant.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    get that idiot out of the white house

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    obama wont turn the economy/states around in his term...he will only prep it for the next pres

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild28 View Post
    get that idiot out of the white house
    Why is the man an idiot? Please explain. Like him or not, one thing you cannot do is insult the man's intelligence, because he's far from the mental midget that occupied the white house for the last 8yrs. His academic record proves that.

bigt10 is offline Member
    All i care about is the amount Bush devalued our dollars.

Those statist swindlers are still in business over at the treasury and the Fed nothing is new. Beware of the Treasury Ponzi scheme.

Obamas whole statist scheme of socialism and wealth redrisbution depends on borrowing massive amounts of money. Unfortuneatly it is unlikely we can con the rest of the world into loaning us their savings. Once they come to their senses and stop buying our governments bonds with their real savings, its all falls down as Kanye west would say.

Be ware nothing is free and everything this man promises costs you money. Wether he borrows prints it or taxes it.

Obama is in the sky and he is shooting at your and your savings. When the rest of the world stops lending us their real savings for our debt, the long last standing buyer will be the federal reserve with their mighty ability to create money out of thin air. Once this money enters our fractional reserve banking system, along with the diminished capital resulting in a lower number of goods chased by more "dollars" Look out. When the rest of the world decides our currency burns better in their fire places its all over. The whole US empire is based on the rest of the world holding our dollars as a reserve currency.

Be ware, socialism always fails. The only way to prosperity and freedom is Laissez-faire capitalism with little government regulation and sound money (gold).

Unfortunately printing money, regulating, nationalizing businesses, and taking wealth from private enterprises and individuals is not the way to a prosperous future.

Know matter how smart no one can out smart the market. Any attempts to undermine the market will not turn out well. Ill add another note dont expect to solve the problems of inflation with more inflation.

This has already been said but to bad our big government and ambitious politicians wont listen.

bigt10 is offline Member
    Obama talks of re paving our road system.

To bad the only highway he seems to be paving is the one to chaos, inflation, socialism, a totalitarian government, and finally the road to serfdom and total state control.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    To OP.

You know that both Firefox and Chrome browsers have spell check built into them...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information