So Im driving towards my home on a 3 lane street, at the intersection the middle lane goes straight which im in, the left on is to make a left and the right one is only for right.

So this asshole in a tricked out M3 comes from my right so fast to cut infront of me. I got pissed, so there was a stop sign and Im behined the asshole now, so I cut off the stop sign and get in front of him again and flipped'em.

He of course did like that so he follows me to the next light and goes on my right side and start cussing me out and ask me to pull over to whip my ass he said

I said ok. So I pull over in a business drive way and he is behind me. I get out of my car and walk towrads his, where he was about to get out. When he saw me walking towards his ass he closed the door and rolled up his window

I tried to open his door but he locked it nad sat there starring at me as scarred as a rat. I started walkin' bk to my car but I said to myself " you know what , **** the fag, if I was any regular sized person, I'd have got my ass whipped" I walked bk right at him before he left the parking lot. He had put his window down and started backing up.

I grabbed his ass from the window, he was shaking like he just fell in a lake of ice. I was digusted by the dude, he was in his mid 40's, shaved head, and he thought he was a bad ass. So I was like" what happened to the tough man , still wanna beat me up homie?" He war slurring, which got me more disgusted, So I was like " Oh, so u r scared now that saw me outta the car u f-ing pvssy" He goes like "yeah Im sorry" So I said " sorry? you wouldn't say that if i was a smaller guy would you now? you'd have showed off your mucho ass man and beat me up no?" he almost cried, I swaer to god i was never so digusted like this.

So I spit on the fags face and b1tch slapped with the back of my hand. and he won't try to even push me away or nothing. So I was like "Cmon you fag do something, he was just covering his face with his hand to protect and shaking like a b1tch". So I spit one him one more time and slapped again and walked away.

In all honesty I was so disgusted like never b4. What a pvssy.
But when I got hm I thought about it and I thought to my self" what if theis fag had a gun and put anice liitle red hole im my forehead?" Possible, no?!!