Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries

Talking So this guy ask me to pull over to kick my ass

So Im driving towards my home on a 3 lane street, at the intersection the middle lane goes straight which im in, the left on is to make a left and the right one is only for right.

So this asshole in a tricked out M3 comes from my right so fast to cut infront of me. I got pissed, so there was a stop sign and Im behined the asshole now, so I cut off the stop sign and get in front of him again and flipped'em.

He of course did like that so he follows me to the next light and goes on my right side and start cussing me out and ask me to pull over to whip my ass he said

I said ok. So I pull over in a business drive way and he is behind me. I get out of my car and walk towrads his, where he was about to get out. When he saw me walking towards his ass he closed the door and rolled up his window

I tried to open his door but he locked it nad sat there starring at me as scarred as a rat. I started walkin' bk to my car but I said to myself " you know what , **** the fag, if I was any regular sized person, I'd have got my ass whipped" I walked bk right at him before he left the parking lot. He had put his window down and started backing up.

I grabbed his ass from the window, he was shaking like he just fell in a lake of ice. I was digusted by the dude, he was in his mid 40's, shaved head, and he thought he was a bad ass. So I was like" what happened to the tough man , still wanna beat me up homie?" He war slurring, which got me more disgusted, So I was like " Oh, so u r scared now that saw me outta the car u f-ing pvssy" He goes like "yeah Im sorry" So I said " sorry? you wouldn't say that if i was a smaller guy would you now? you'd have showed off your mucho ass man and beat me up no?" he almost cried, I swaer to god i was never so digusted like this.

So I spit on the fags face and b1tch slapped with the back of my hand. and he won't try to even push me away or nothing. So I was like "Cmon you fag do something, he was just covering his face with his hand to protect and shaking like a b1tch". So I spit one him one more time and slapped again and walked away.

In all honesty I was so disgusted like never b4. What a pvssy.
    But when I got hm I thought about it and I thought to my self" what if theis fag had a gun and put anice liitle red hole im my forehead?" Possible, no?!!

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    first dude becareful, locally a guy did similar thing and pu$$y dude pulled out a gun shot him like three times... at that point pu$$y dude lost it went psyco and killed three more people... so sad he killed some real good people. left some young kids with our a parents...

secondly good for you bro, the world if full of bullys!!! a-holes!!! and i'm glade you showed him up - hopefully taught him a small lesson.

i have done the same thing a few times... they are always supprised to see a big muscular dude come out of the car and come at them... next time take your shirt off (for better effect rip it off and then tie it to you head like hulk hogan, as you walk up to the car of the pu$$y guy or guys keep yelling "YOU WANTED TO SEE MY GUNS (ARMS)?!?!?" as you keep slapping you big arms with the oppisite hand.

keep safe smoked

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    that's awesome
    some guy pulled a baseball bat on me once for looking at him at a red light
    idk, what his problem was, but some people think the rules of society don't apply to them...like they don't have to act like a human being and be reasonable cause they're above it. Glad you taught him a lesson without incident.

Gears is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays View Post
    So Im driving towards my home on a 3 lane street, at the intersection the middle lane goes straight which im in, the left on is to make a left and the right one is only for right.

So this asshole in a tricked out M3 comes from my right so fast to cut infront of me. I got pissed, so there was a stop sign and Im behined the asshole now, so I cut off the stop sign and get in front of him again and flipped'em.

He of course did like that so he follows me to the next light and goes on my right side and start cussing me out and ask me to pull over to whip my ass he said

I said ok. So I pull over in a business drive way and he is behind me. I get out of my car and walk towrads his, where he was about to get out. When he saw me walking towards his ass he closed the door and rolled up his window

I tried to open his door but he locked it nad sat there starring at me as scarred as a rat. I started walkin' bk to my car but I said to myself " you know what , **** the fag, if I was any regular sized person, I'd have got my ass whipped" I walked bk right at him before he left the parking lot. He had put his window down and started backing up.

I grabbed his ass from the window, he was shaking like he just fell in a lake of ice. I was digusted by the dude, he was in his mid 40's, shaved head, and he thought he was a bad ass. So I was like" what happened to the tough man , still wanna beat me up homie?" He war slurring, which got me more disgusted, So I was like " Oh, so u r scared now that saw me outta the car u f-ing pvssy" He goes like "yeah Im sorry" So I said " sorry? you wouldn't say that if i was a smaller guy would you now? you'd have showed off your mucho ass man and beat me up no?" he almost cried, I swaer to god i was never so digusted like this.

So I spit on the fags face and b1tch slapped with the back of my hand. and he won't try to even push me away or nothing. So I was like "Cmon you fag do something, he was just covering his face with his hand to protect and shaking like a b1tch". So I spit one him one more time and slapped again and walked away.

In all honesty I was so disgusted like never b4. What a pvssy.
    But when I got hm I thought about it and I thought to my self" what if theis fag had a gun and put anice liitle red hole im my forehead?" Possible, no?!!
    All the @ssholes are usually just insecure guys trying to act tough to cover it up. Something similar happened to me a few months back when it was snowy out. I drive a sports car, and im sitting at a two way stop where an SUV was stopped across from me, he has reached to stop before me so I was sitting waiting for this guy to go.

He just kept looking at me so I finally went, of course I didn't accelerate very fast because of the snow and how bad my car handles it. So this @ss pulls out right behind me and starts riding my ass. I brake check him a few times and he gives me some dumb face I can see through my rear view mirror. Finally when the road breaks up from one lane to three lanes, this guy zooms past me almost clipping my car, stops at a green light making a right turn and gets out of his car.

Naturally I just park my car in the middle of the street and I walk right out infront of my car to get close to the guy. I don't rember all of what was said because I was heated, but it wasen't friendly and it ended with him getting back in his car and driving off. The dude stood by his opened door the entire time... pu$$y.

I hate people that try and act tough when they obviously arn't.... Posers.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Nice one bro, good to hear it, i bet he never does it again...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    first dude becareful, locally a guy did similar thing and pu$$y dude pulled out a gun shot him like three times... at that point pu$$y dude lost it went psyco and killed three more people... so sad he killed some real good people. left some young kids with our a parents...

secondly good for you bro, the world if full of bullys!!! a-holes!!! and i'm glade you showed him up - hopefully taught him a small lesson.

i have done the same thing a few times... they are always supprised to see a big muscular dude come out of the car and come at them... next time take your shirt off (for better effect rip it off and then tie it to you head like hulk hogan, as you walk up to the car of the pu$$y guy or guys keep yelling "YOU WANTED TO SEE MY GUNS (ARMS)?!?!?" as you keep slapping you big arms with the oppisite hand.

keep safe smoked
    I know bro, that waht i was thinking, it would have costed him 50 cents for a bullet and costed me my whole life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    that's awesome
    some guy pulled a baseball bat on me once for looking at him at a red light
    idk, what his problem was, but some people think the rules of society don't apply to them...like they don't have to act like a human being and be reasonable cause they're above it. Glad you taught him a lesson without incident.
    These fags need to learn a lesson. I always get that, Iand I always avoid it, I just let them flip me, honk, cut me off, all kinds of shit, but this time I couldn't take it, as I walked bk to my car and before I walk back to him, I said to my self, fcuk this guy, his gotta get it and I walked right bk at his ass to humilate him real bad.

BuffBuffalo is offline Senior Member
    Thats awesome man, that guy sounded like a total cocksmoker.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBuffalo View Post
    Thats awesome man, that guy sounded like a total cocksmoker.
    Yeah man, f-ing disgusting, not even he tried to push me bk or cuss bk anymore. I wish his woman was with him to witness his pvssy ass

Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays View Post
    I know bro, that waht i was thinking, it would have costed him 50 cents for a bullet and costed me my whole life.

These fags need to learn a lesson. I always get that, Iand I always avoid it, I just let them flip me, honk, cut me off, all kinds of shit, but this time I couldn't take it, as I walked bk to my car and before I walk back to him, I said to my self, fcuk this guy, his gotta get it and I walked right bk at his ass to humilate him real bad.
    I thought you were downright polite. Someone with a less cool head might have put him in the hospital. The roads are for everyone, shit happens, I almost never get angry enough to even flip someone off.

You got the best result possible. I love vigilante justice.

Blog Entries
    I thought you were downright polite. Someone with a less cool head might have put him in the hospital. The roads are for everyone, shit happens, I almost never get angry enough to even flip someone off.

You got the best result possible. I love vigilante justice.
    He was lucky I had just took couple hits of my pipe . I think other wise he would have ended up in the ER with broken jaw or something.

Usually I don't get physical, I try to keep it verbal because (this isn't out of ego or nothing, I just know what im capable of) because if it turns physical and you are not a MMA pro or something, Im "killing" your ass.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Kill the drama, walk away, and save the flamethrower for the day you really need it next time.

99% of all situations like this end with someone backing down...the other 1% end in a death or terrible beating.

Just drive off and go about your merry business.

BritishColumbian is offline Senior Member
    That story gives me a nice warm feeling. Nicely done!
    I have a hot rod that I am building and I took out the seat brakets & I sit real low, I stalled it at a light and this idiot behind me started honking like crazy, so I flip him off out the back. Im tryin to get this heap started and he comes running up and whips open my door, looks at me, shuts the door real gentle, runs back to his car and takes off in a hurry, I couldnt stop laughing for the rest of the day.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you got to watch doing that because i know some people that would blow your brains out without thinking twice about it for doing that. i carry a gun but i would never use it unless someone pulled or was pulling one one me but unfortunatly everybody dosnt think the same way
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would have shot you and I'm wayyy bigger than you. No sense in getting my clothes dirty trying to fight. It would be completely justified too. That is the dumbest thing anyone could ever do. I live in Vegas and people get shot all the time approaching people's cars trying to act tough! You should really be smarter brotha...you really aren't that big and bullets go through ALL flesh whether you're 180lbs, 220lbs (like you), or 300lbs (like me)!!!

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    i ran some asshole off the road completely by accident last year. me and my bro driving to pick up the girls and these kids in a suped up neon(lol!) are tailing me, bad. i give em the brake check a couple times and they continue anyways. btw i am doing 60 in a 50 zone so its not like i was crawling or anything. so at this point i thought maybe they had some kind of personal problem and i told my bro i was gonna pull over and see what they wanted. at the same time i pull into the parking lane and stomp on my brakes this asshole pulls into the same lane and try to gun it. well he almost hits me, i gun it and he stomps the brakes loses control and ends up narrowly missing a tree and his car came to rest on the sidewalk. me and my bro laughed at these retards so hard. they was pissed but not pissed enough to get out of there car.

another reason i like living where i do. i can get out of my car and give someone a piece of my mind without worrying about some chicken shit trying to shoot me. anyone who would shoot another man just for walking up to there car is a pos loser and should take there gun and shoot themselves in the head so they dont repopulate the world with more chickenshit no honour having losers.

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    props on spitting in someones face. If that doesn't make someone fight....nothing will. What a Twat

Quote Originally Posted by godkilla View Post
    another reason i like living where i do. i can get out of my car and give someone a piece of my mind without worrying about some chicken shit trying to shoot me. anyone who would shoot another man just for walking up to there car is a pos loser and should take there gun and shoot themselves in the head so they dont repopulate the world with more chickenshit no honour having losers.
    Anyone who is stupid enough to approach an unknown person in a car is a POS loser who deserves to be shot. You don't know who you're dealing with and if I'm driving in the car with my family or I feel threatened by anyone, I'm going to take the path of least resistence. If I'm sitting in my car and someone approaches me, that person is in an advantagous position, and I don't know what that person has as a weapon or not, but I'm not going to give the person the chance to show me!!!

And yes, I have 3 children and all very successful (daughter full academic scholarship at SDSU, 15yr old son is a freshmen in high school but the 3rd best high school linebacker in the state of Nevada, and my youngest son is a Nike and AAU basketball player), far from being losers!! You really need to think before you type!!
    Last edited by BgMc31; 03-07-2009 at 01:39 PM.

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Spitting on people and back-handing 'em is what life is all about.

You need to walk with a bottle of baby powder in your car so you can administer a proper pimp slap.

Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    Anyone who is stupid enough to approach an unknown person in a car is a POS loser who deserves to be shot. You don't know who you're dealing with and if I'm driving in the car with my family or I feel threatened by anyone, I'm going to take the path of least resistence. If I'm sitting in my car and someone approaches me, that person is in an advantagous position, and I don't know what that person has as a weapon or not, but I'm not going to give the person the chance to show me!!!
    yeah, but he was asked to pull over so he could have his ass kicked
    he was complying with the request, and not the one creating the threat

you gotta be the most scared 300lbs dude i know. snds to me your just looking for a reason to use your toy. gl with that. and how walking up to a car that can or can not have some scared gun having loser in it makes someone a loser is beyond me. but then again i live in a place where we dont have to shoot eachother over traffic problems.

^^^I understand the point Kratos. The thing is whether or not he created the threat its simply not smart to approach anyone when you don't know who the person is. I've thought about complying with someone and pulling over to beat someone's ass on several occasions only to pass them up and have a gun flashed at me. So either way, whether he is creating the threat or responding to it, its simply not smart to do!!!

you gotta be the most scared 300lbs dude i know. snds to me your just looking for a reason to use your toy. gl with that. and how walking up to a car that can or can not have some scared gun having loser in it makes someone a loser is beyond me. but then again i live in a place where we dont have to shoot eachother over traffic problems.
    Not scared little man, just smart, so don't say you know me when you don't. I live in a place where people get shot over traffic altercations all the time. There is a huge difference between being smart and being scared. Wise man once said "Pick you battles wisely". I've never had to use my weapon and hope to never have to. But I'm not going to take the chance with people nowadays. Unlike you, I know I'm a tough guy, I don't have to prove it to anyone!! You're definition of loser is skewed to say the least.

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    Not scared little man, just smart, so don't say you know me when you don't. I live in a place where people get shot over traffic altercations all the time. There is a huge difference between being smart and being scared. Wise man once said "Pick you battles wisely". I've never had to use my weapon and hope to never have to. But I'm not going to take the chance with people nowadays. Unlike you, I know I'm a tough guy, I don't have to prove it to anyone!! You're definition of loser is skewed to say the least.
    lol that was funny.

I agree about approaching someone in a car. To many crazies out there with weapons.

But, I'm glad he slapped around that punk in the M3.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    I'm not sure where you live, but you do that around here and you'll end up six feet under real quick.

I'd consider yourself lucky

I'm not saying it was smart or nessicary, but a positive result and well deserved by the other dude.

I'm not saying it was smart or nessicary, but a positive result and well deserved by the other dude.
    Agreed!

Blog Entries
    I'm not even talking about the guy having a gun right then and there.

I once had an altercation with 3 little mexican dudes. Pretty identical to your situation, but they took off before I could get to their truck.
    That very next morning I awoke to my truck with 4 slashed tires, broken windows, and a not so nice note on my windshield. Needless to say I keep to myself now.

In today's world, it just isn't worth it to do things like that.

Oh your big and tough and can bitch slap people....good for you....try doing that with a gun to your face lol. Or scarier yet, if you have family, watch your house.

Then again, I don't know where you live and the nature of your neighborhood

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    something similar happen to me actually,

I accidently cut someone off and after realizing waved to the guy being apologetic about it and all. Well, things go escalated to where he kept getting in front of my car slamming on breaks and cutting me off. He signals me to pullover, so we did.
    Waited for this dumbass to get out of the car first make sure he is not on a shooting rampage. As soon as I sow he had nottn in his hands I open the door and start charging. I attempted to grab him, but was too far to get a good grip and he managed to slipway back to his car. I was banging on his windows and made a good dent on his roof. In the process ended up snatching his right hand side mirror and took it as a souvenir. Everything was so quick to where I did not even realize I had his car mirror in my hands when walking back to my car. I was driving and looked at my passenger seat shortly after seeing this mirror, thinking to my self how the **** did that get in here.
    Last edited by Sage; 03-07-2009 at 02:57 PM.

well maybe i might have a diff point of view if i lived where you do or i might just move. either way i think shootin a guy for walking upto your car is retarded and a bitch move. i dont think i am a tough guy and i got nothing to prove. nor do i go around posting my weight(when its irrelevant) and tell people i have a gun and would shoot them if they walked upto my car. i guess we are just unarmed little men in your mind. in my mind your a scared man who would shoot a man for aproaching his vehicle. and calling shooting a man for approaching your vehicle "smart" is the most ridiculous shit i have read on here since sustaman.

well maybe i might have a diff point of view if i lived where you do or i might just move. either way i think shootin a guy for walking upto your car is retarded and a bitch move. i dont think i am a tough guy and i got nothing to prove. nor do i go around posting my weight(when its irrelevant) and tell people i have a gun and would shoot them if they walked upto my car. i guess we are just unarmed little men in your mind. in my mind your a scared man who would shoot a man for aproaching his vehicle. and calling shooting a man for approaching your vehicle "smart" is the most ridiculous shit i have read on here since sustaman.
    Your argument is ridiculous. I posted my weight because the original poster made a point of stating that the guy he confronted would have thought differently if he was smaller.

If you think that defending myself against an unknown assailant approaching my car is dumb, then I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. And yes guys like you ARE unarmed little men! Why? Because its only guys like you who think they are big who do stupid shit like this to prove how tough they are. Are real tough guy (professional fighter, bodyguard, special operations guy) isn't going to fight to prove his manhood, he doesn't have to. Guys like you aren't tough, smart, or strong, all it takes is for you to approach the wrong person and your family will be singing sad songs!!!

And there is no reason for me to move from Vegas. Despite the negative aspects of this city, it's really a good place to live. I wouldn't move away from a place where my children are doing quite well. I wouldn't jeopardize my sons' chances of getting scholarships to major universities unless they were in imminent danger, but they are not. Like me they are smart and don't have to prove they're toughness. Nor are they going to get into bs disputes with some idiot and jeopardize their futures. But I surprise you don't know that since you're such a winner and all!!!
    Last edited by BgMc31; 03-07-2009 at 02:22 PM.

Blog Entries
    Your argument is ridiculous. I posted my weight because the original poster made a point of stating that the guy he confronted would have thought differently if he was smaller.

If you think that defending myself against an unknown assailant approaching my car is dumb, then I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. And yes guys like you ARE unarmed little men! Why? Because its only guys like you who think they are big who do stupid shit like this to prove how tough they are. Are real tough guy (professional fighter, bodyguard, special operations guy) isn't going to fight to prove his manhood, he doesn't have to. Guys like you aren't tough, smart, or strong, all it takes is for you to approach the wrong person and your family will be singing sad songs!!!
    Your insane!

I see Navy SEALs all the time jumping out of their car all the time kicking ass over a stop sign to prove they have balls!

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    good thing you slapped him like a bitch.

jmax is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *Narkissos* View Post
    Spitting on people and back-handing 'em is what life is all about.

You need to walk with a bottle of baby powder in your car so you can administer a proper pimp slap.
    Spitting? I don't know. Convicts do that. And they are the "vomit of society."

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jmax View Post
    Spitting? I don't know. Convicts do that. And they are the "vomit of society."
    I've always thought spitting to be super degrading.

I remember when Robbie Alomar did it to that umpire...He was my hero back then.

I've never done it because people just generally don't **** with me.

I'm not trying to get in a pissing match with anyone, including you GodKilla. I'm speaking from experience. I was once someone who tried to be a toughguy. When I was 15-16 I was 6'1 195-210lbs, very lean and muscular. I thought I could take on the world, and I would fight at the drop of the hat. But then people in my area started getting shot for dumbshit and it caused me to grow up quick. I learned then that there is no such thing as a fair fight. So these type 'displays' are just not smart, IMO!!!

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post

keep safe smoked
    I agree, you have to be smart.

Some days though, I'd rather got shot than walk away, honestly.

WOLFCRAFT is offline Senior Member
    Yeah I had a similar situation a few weeks ago.
    I was ready to pull over and kill this **** until I saw his gold teeth, and figured I was gonna get shot, so I took off.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WOLFCRAFT View Post
    Yeah I had a similar situation a few weeks ago.
    I was ready to pull over and kill this **** until I saw his gold teeth, and figured I was gonna get shot, so I took off.
    1 gold tooth (if you can knock it out) could fetch you Test - E for 2-3 years though.

Might be worth the risk!

BuffedGuy is offline Senior Member
    I don't know why people get so upset behind the wheel. If someone cuts me off, I figure they are in a rush. If they are youngsters or ruffians, then I figure it is just due to their immaturity. But I don't see the need to get angry at them. It's nothing personal.

Having said that, I'm probably one of the most passive drivers out there. I give people the right of way, wave, let people get in front of me when they are trying to merge into my lane, etc.
    Last edited by BuffedGuy; 03-07-2009 at 04:44 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information