Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays View Post
    So Im driving towards my home on a 3 lane street, at the intersection the middle lane goes straight which im in, the left on is to make a left and the right one is only for right.

So this asshole in a tricked out M3 comes from my right so fast to cut infront of me. I got pissed, so there was a stop sign and Im behined the asshole now, so I cut off the stop sign and get in front of him again and flipped'em.

He of course did like that so he follows me to the next light and goes on my right side and start cussing me out and ask me to pull over to whip my ass he said

I said ok. So I pull over in a business drive way and he is behind me. I get out of my car and walk towrads his, where he was about to get out. When he saw me walking towards his ass he closed the door and rolled up his window

I tried to open his door but he locked it nad sat there starring at me as scarred as a rat. I started walkin' bk to my car but I said to myself " you know what , **** the fag, if I was any regular sized person, I'd have got my ass whipped" I walked bk right at him before he left the parking lot. He had put his window down and started backing up.

I grabbed his ass from the window, he was shaking like he just fell in a lake of ice. I was digusted by the dude, he was in his mid 40's, shaved head, and he thought he was a bad ass. So I was like" what happened to the tough man , still wanna beat me up homie?" He war slurring, which got me more disgusted, So I was like " Oh, so u r scared now that saw me outta the car u f-ing pvssy" He goes like "yeah Im sorry" So I said " sorry? you wouldn't say that if i was a smaller guy would you now? you'd have showed off your mucho ass man and beat me up no?" he almost cried, I swaer to god i was never so digusted like this.

So I spit on the fags face and b1tch slapped with the back of my hand. and he won't try to even push me away or nothing. So I was like "Cmon you fag do something, he was just covering his face with his hand to protect and shaking like a b1tch". So I spit one him one more time and slapped again and walked away.

In all honesty I was so disgusted like never b4. What a pvssy.
    But when I got hm I thought about it and I thought to my self" what if theis fag had a gun and put anice liitle red hole im my forehead?" Possible, no?!!

This shit happens to me at least once a day with idiots cutting me off and all I wanna do is kill them.
    Than I realize I have a record.. and am not tough at all.
    It is scary though sometimes when your body goes into that mode and you feel like you can't stop yourself.

HOLLYWOOD.JACK is offline Associate Member
    Playing hide and seek behind my uncles ranch.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    This sort of thing happens to me every few months. Here in Miami, we have the rudest drivers in the country. So people do a lot of retarded shit. Every time without fail, they stop being bad ass when I get out of the car and approach them. These dudes are all hard as fk until confronted, then they don't have anything to say.

Most recently some stupid ass middle-aged guy driving a Lexus Rx330 cut me off in a round-a-bout and stopped in the middle of it, leaving me no where to go. Well...since he wants to block my exit, and keep me from moving by my own free will, I've now got no choice but to use violence in order to effect the safe passage of my passenger and I. I fly out of my car, he rolls down his window yelling some retarded shit. I bark "Are you brave?! Get the fk out of your car!" I was waiting for him to open his door, at which point I'd kick it hard as I could, which would certainly take his knees out, he'd crumple to the ground and I'd stomp him, move his car, and be on my way.

Instead he just rolled up his window and drove away...now I ask...WHY THE FK DID YOU STOP IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    ive been in the same situations

and its even funnier cuz my car is super super small (hyundai accent)

so when i get out, it gives me the illusion of looking even bigger (im 6'3)

and just from that affect alone ive had guys get back in their cars or drive off

good times

but gotta be careful like everyone else states

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    This shit happens to me at least once a day with idiots cutting me off and all I wanna do is kill them.
    Than I realize I have a record.. and am not tough at all.
    It is scary though sometimes when your body goes into that mode and you feel like you can't stop yourself.
    ditto.. in all aspects

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    I wish you were that dude, cause I ain't just b1tch slppin' ya. Im making callin' your girl and Im gonna spit on you again while she is on the phone then make her hear crying like a b1tch after I slap you b1tch ass few times with my big hands.
    you will go far in life...

BuffedGuy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    Your snide comments will also get you far in life. I'm sure co-workers love smart a**es.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    Listen fag, don't start talkin' like a smart ass and then when you get punk'd your all wise and shit.
    And what's up with that retarded comment you got under you nickname, Steroids made you popular like a muth****a??!! How F-ing pathetic you are. You are exactly the kind of KIDS I love to punk.
    Last edited by smokethedays; 03-10-2009 at 10:15 PM.

Listen fag, don't start talkin' like a smart ass and then when you get punk'd your all wise and shit.
    And what's up with that retarded comment you got under you nickname, Steroids made you popular like a muthfaucka??!! How F-ing pathetic you are. You are exactly the kind of KIDS I love to punk.
    lol. Be cool, bro. A guy your size gotta keep his cool, otherwise people will end up in the hospital.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffedGuy View Post
    lol. Be cool, bro. A guy your size gotta keep his cool, otherwise people will end up in the hospital.
    Sorry bro, but the kid is so offensive for no reason, as if I really kicked his before and I don't rmemeber or something
    Read his posts in any of my threads, such a hater.

Sorry bro, but the kid is so offensive for no reason, as if I really kicked his before and I don't rmemeber or something
    Read his posts in any of my threads, such a hater.
    I know, bro. He's quite sassy.

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Your snide comments will also get you far in life. I'm sure co-workers love smart a**es.
    BuffedGuy, I realize that Smoked is Middle Eastern like yourself, but your constant defense of his position is a bit gay!!! LOL!!

Speaking for myself and myself only, the reason why I posted what I posted is because I've seen people get shot for doing what I consider stupid shit like approaching someone car. This type attitude doesn't make you tough.

Smoke you're a relatively muscular guy, but you aren't the biggest or the baddest. And muscle doesn't stop bullets. I'd expect you and anyone else to be much smarter in these type situations. And no, I've never done less for pvssy. The only thing that could get me out of my car is a threat to my wife and children, not my ego!!!

I sincerely hope that you and other's like you wake and see how ridiculous your actions are/were before you end up getting shot over bullshit!!!

Not only that, here's a little story for you. Torraino Singleton was an All-American tailback at UTEP. The kid was a monster no doubt 6'4 240lb, freakish strength. He was cut off by a couple of dudes while driving to the club. They challenged him and he followed them. He snatched both guys out of the car and end up doing some serious damage to both men. Broke on guys ribs and arm, and the other guys leg and jaw. 6 weeks later, while he's in mini-camp with the Tampa Bay Buccanneers, the FBI shows up and arrest him for assault. He does 6yrs in prison for excessive bodily harm. A stiffer sentence was imposed because of his physical prowess. Needless to say, he was never heard from again and the tragic end to a very promising NFL career. While he proved his manhood by beating the shit out of two rednecks, but he probably missed out on 5-6 million dollars, not to mention the money he lost in the civil lawsuit.
    Last edited by BgMc31; 03-10-2009 at 10:48 PM.

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    Smoke your The Man LOL go Smoke!! now go and smoke!
    Did the Tren Help J/K
    and....WoO HoO

Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    BuffedGuy, I realize that Smoked is Middle Eastern like yourself, but your constant defense of his position is a bit gay!!! LOL!!
    Actually, I consider him a brother not because he is Middle Eastern, but because he is a brother by faith. So yes, I do act extra brotherly with him.

Having said that, if you read carefully, I did actually agree with you that the better thing to do would have been to ignore and move on, because there is a real fear that the guy might have a gun. So I was on board with you on that.

However, I also agree with Big Truck that we all lose our cools from time to time, and at the end of the day, it's still quite a good story to tell. Sure, he could've gotten shot, but he didn't, and it is quite a funny picture to see such a huge guy walking towards the provocateur.

Having said all that, my advice is the same as yours: next time, be cool and make a swift exit. Preserve life and limb, kith and kin.

Plus, I believe that we should be forgiving and soft with people, so even if they initiate aggression, we should respond with mercy and salam (peace).

Smoke you're a relatively muscular guy,
    Relative to the rest of humanity, yes. Bro, if he's not a huge guy, then I'm an ant.

I sincerely hope that you and other's like you wake and see how ridiculous your actions are/were before you end up getting shot over bullshit!!!
    Again, I agree with your basic message, but I just think that it could be delivered in a softer manner, and perhaps I am extra soft because I consider him a brother.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    I agree with BgMc

I mean, I did that stuff in high school.

Then I grew up...

Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    I agree with BgMc

I mean, I did that stuff in high school.

Then I grew up...
    Yes, your behavior on this forum exudes maturity.

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Actually, I consider him a brother not because he is Middle Eastern, but because he is a brother by faith. So yes, I do act extra brotherly with him.

Having said that, if you read carefully, I did actually agree with you that the better thing to do would have been to ignore and move on, because there is a real fear that the guy might have a gun. So I was on board with you on that.

However, I also agree with Big Truck that we all lose our cools from time to time, and at the end of the day, it's still quite a good story to tell. Sure, he could've gotten shot, but he didn't, and it is quite a funny picture to see such a huge guy walking towards the provocateur.

Having said all that, my advice is the same as yours: next time, be cool and make a swift exit. Preserve life and limb, kith and kin.

Plus, I believe that we should be forgiving and soft with people, so even if they initiate aggression, we should respond with mercy and salam (peace).

Relative to the rest of humanity, yes. Bro, if he's not a huge guy, then I'm an ant.

Again, I agree with your basic message, but I just think that it could be delivered in a softer manner, and perhaps I am extra soft because I consider him a brother.
    I was referring to the world I live in...I compete in strongman and have the majority of my life surrounded by much larger men (including myself), so that is my point. He may think he is larger and he is larger than the average, but there is always someone bigger, stronger, faster, wealthier, badder, etc.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Yes, your behavior on this forum exudes maturity.
    Well I joke around a lot here...obviously

I'm sorry I don't go around bitch slapping people, having little bitchy fits, and proving Im tough and have big balls like your brosef.

I'll be sure and do that tomorrow, god willing

and theres a difference between an internet forum and real life...lol

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    I pretty much agree with mac....its not worth throwing your life away (risking it) over a piece of shit.

One funny thing did happen to me. I was on the ramp to get on the highway. It is a quiet highway that gets hardly any traffic right. I drive a pickup. and their was another guy and his buddy driving a pickup too. It happened that we were going to cross paths unless I slowed down or he changed lanes. Well, since theirs no one on the road for miles. Im like, im driving a pickup, im not wasting the gas to slowdown and speed back up because this twat wont change lanes on a highway with not a car for miles.

well, he didnt take to that to kindly. He was greatly offended that I did not slow down instead of him changing lanes. So I kept going and against his wishes I forced hiim to change lanes. I have a ford, he had a dodge, so technically I had the right of way lol j/k. anyway, cant remember how it happened, but I got to the left lane, he went back to the right, and the cocksucker slows down to flip me the bird, but flipped it before he could see me. when he did see me, he got all teary eyed and scared and stopped what the **** he was doing real quick.

I LOVE that teary eyed scared look those twats give you. AND i KNOW you guys have seen that exact same look dozens of times.

GymHero is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

lmao, ur a bada$$

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    you should have made him give you money, you know, to compensate you for time lost having to pull over on his request. Kind of like a service fee. It would also be really cool if you got down, deadlifted one side of his car, and flipped it over. Although youd have to be pretty damn strong.
    Last edited by tadpoleboyy; 03-11-2009 at 12:44 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    Well I joke around a lot here...obviously

I'm sorry I don't go around bitch slapping people, having little bitchy fits, and proving Im tough and have big balls like your brosef.

I'll be sure and do that tomorrow, god willing

and theres a difference between an internet forum and real life...lol
    Like I said before, althuogh I do agree what I did wasn't the wise thing to do and could easily ended my life or perhaps go to jail if there was a cop nearby.
    But let me tell you something here smart guy. Doing that may prove one thing, that if a b1tch like come across my way acting like that pvssy guy, thinking to themselves, oh no he won't do shit, he'll be afraid I might have a gun and shoot'em. Will be really surprised when and humilated when Im done with them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tadpoleboyy View Post
    you should have made him give you money, you know, to compensate you for time lost having to pull over on his request. Kind of like a service fee. It would also be really cool if you got down, deadlifted one side of his car, and flipped it over. Although youd have to be pretty damn strong.
    thats Hilarious.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    And what's up with that retarded comment you got under you nickname, Steroids made you popular like a muth****a??!! How F-ing pathetic you are. You are exactly the kind of KIDS I love to punk.
    okie dokie.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    I thought this was gonna be another one of those "i thought steroids made you a better fighter" threads, until I saw who started it. Thanks for letting me down lol

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfew44 View Post
    I thought this was gonna be another one of those "i thought steroids made you a better fighter" threads, until I saw who started it. Thanks for letting me down lol
    Yes ..... what would sustanon250 (or whatever his name was) have done??

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Smoke lol, you did the right thing bro. The fuvking same thing has just happened to me on my way back from the gym. Im driving along listening to my ABBA tunes when this fuvkin prick wanker just pulled straight out infront of me. I slamed the brakes on and my fuvkin big macs and extra large milk shake went everywhere lol, i kept flashing my lights but the twat kept pretending i wasnt there bro. I thought to myself "what shall i do" then i remembered this thread and it gave me the inspiration to follow this ass wipe, and i did lol. I followed the car back to this old peoples home, pulled along side their car and i was out in a flash. I didnt even give this fuvkin old woman chance to speak, i just nutted her to the ground then proceeded to kick her in the head. She kept trying to say it wasnt her fault, and something about her being 90. I thought its always someone elses fault, well i taught that bitch a lesson, i left her drowning in her own blood and sh1t. We need to make a stand against these people...

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    Smoke lol, you did the right thing bro. The fuvking same thing has just happened to me on my way back from the gym. Im driving along listening to my ABBA tunes when this fuvkin prick wanker just pulled straight out infront of me. I slamed the brakes on and my fuvkin big macs and extra large milk shake went everywhere lol, i kept flashing my lights but the twat kept pretending i wasnt there bro. I thought to myself "what shall i do" then i remembered this thread and it gave me the inspiration to follow this ass wipe, and i did lol. I followed the car back to this old peoples home, pulled along side their car and i was out in a flash. I didnt even give this fuvkin old woman chance to speak, i just nutted her to the ground then proceeded to kick her in the head. She kept trying to say it wasnt her fault, and something about her being 90. I thought its always someone elses fault, well i taught that bitch a lesson, i left her drowning in her own blood and sh1t. We need to make a stand against these people...

Coming from Manchester ....... that would not surprise me!!!

I understand the situation smoke I have been there myself a couple times. From my experience people always ask for trouble or start fights and when they get stomped out their always the first to cry to the police its just not worth it. I also had a buddy get killed a couple years back in a road rage incident,he approached some assholes car and the guy got out and stabbed the shit out of my friend he never made it to the hospital.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by paulzane View Post
    Coming from Manchester ....... that would not surprise me!!!
    Manchester is where love comes from...

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice job Smoke!!! I hate pussies like that guy you man-handled.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    thats the way to do it

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian meat View Post
    I understand the situation smoke I have been there myself a couple times. From my experience people always ask for trouble or start fights and when they get stomped out their always the first to cry to the police its just not worth it. I also had a buddy get killed a couple years back in a road rage incident,he approached some assholes car and the guy got out and stabbed the shit out of my friend he never made it to the hospital.
    Oh shit, thats exactly what I was thinking to my self when I got home and realized what I just did. Anger is blinding.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information