Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    i wish that dude had a gun.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    you should have broke his ****ing window and pulled his punch ass out of the car and beat him to death right there in the parking lot......then you should have taken photos of his dead ass and posted them on this site........so we could have all made fun of his dead punch ass.......

having a shitty day.....great story...

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by prone2rage View Post
    you should have broke his ****ing window and pulled his punch ass out of the car and beat him to death right there in the parking lot......then you should have taken photos of his dead ass and posted them on this site........so we could have all made fun of his dead punch ass.......

having a shitty day.....great story...

Yeah what he said.....

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    i think this demands a repost: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijdOkPD6vsw

BuffedGuy is offline Senior Member
    Deleted..........Wrong thread!

Wrong thread.........

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    lmao!

YOu Fn bully! jk

good thing he wasn't one of those so scarey he'll shoot b4 he takes an ass whoopin type of guys.

I think we are not factoring in the fact that SmokeTheDays is Palestinian: bullets do not scare him. haha

Although in this case I am afraid that SmokeTheDays is the Goliath.

Dinosaur is offline Member
    thid is how our traffic officer runs the show so no body gets hurt, watch the vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mH7TLQ2VSQ

Dinosaur is offline Member
    this is how we solve the traffic problems first then we call the perimedics 2nd for the tough guys who get beat up, then the cops 3rd to see who lived and what not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2DirtL7JBg

moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage View Post
    something similar happen to me actually,

I accidently cut someone off and after realizing waved to the guy being apologetic about it and all. Well, things go escalated to where he kept getting in front of my car slamming on breaks and cutting me off. He signals me to pullover, so we did.
    Waited for this dumbass to get out of the car first make sure he is not on a shooting rampage. As soon as I sow he had nottn in his hands I open the door and start charging. I attempted to grab him, but was too far to get a good grip and he managed to slipway back to his car. I was banging on his windows and made a good dent on his roof. In the process ended up snatching his right hand side mirror and took it as a souvenir. Everything was so quick to where I did not even realize I had his car mirror in my hands when walking back to my car. I was driving and looked at my passenger seat shortly after seeing this mirror, thinking to my self how the **** did that get in here.

I had something similar happen I cut this guy off on my way home from work I had to get over a lane so I didn't take an exit. Well he proceeds to cut me off and slam on his brakes. Multiple times even after I switched lanes. So I decided to switch lanes and floor the gas a kilometer or two later I decide hey why am I running from this guy. I slam on my brakes and he clips the back of my car, then he slams into the driver side door loses control of his truck and I see it flip over the median onto the otherside of the road. I end up driving off.

My car was a piece at the time a '89 mazda 929 lol and it outran his brand new 04 chevy truck forget the model. which ended up totaled

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I would have shot you too.....but then again I'm little and I carry a great equalizer
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi View Post
    I would have shot you too.....but then again I'm little and I carry a great equalizer
    Is it legal to carry a firearm in a car?

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by daem View Post
    I've always thought spitting to be super degrading..
    Yep... that's the point of doing it.

lmao.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    i think this demands a repost: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijdOkPD6vsw
    That was priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffedGuy View Post
    Laws vary depending on where you are...

Where I live it's only a misdemeanor (slap on the wrist punishment) to carry a loaded and concealed pistol without a permit, and completely legal with a permit.

Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst View Post
    Laws vary depending on where you are...

Where I live it's only a misdemeanor (slap on the wrist punishment) to carry a loaded and concealed pistol without a permit, and completely legal with a permit.
    I don't think a misdemeanor is a slap on the wrist at all. Doesn't it stain your record? Don't jobs ask if you've ever had a misdemeanor before? (I'm not sure; I'm asking.)

That's interesting though what you said. I had no idea! I had always assumed it was illegal.

I don't think a misdemeanor is a slap on the wrist at all. Doesn't it stain your record? Don't jobs ask if you've ever had a misdemeanor before? (I'm not sure; I'm asking.)

That's interesting though what you said. I had no idea! I had always assumed it was illegal.
    Some jobs will ask. Many will not. Most of the time it seems they just ask about felonies. The punishment is probably akin to some community service and probation, perhaps even a fine.

I was caught with a concealed weapon once. The cops didn't even bother to charge me with it.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I have my CAC license if you would have done that to me you would have ate lead. I learned a long time ago the hard way that being bigger than someone else does not mean that your going to end up not dead. Of course I would never call someone out on the road but I have seen some crazy shit happen at stop lights and I have to much to lose if I lost my life because of some road raged asshole. Not saying your and asshole Smoke i just mean dudes on the road in general.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    If a dude is road raging on your ass just smile and blow him some kisses.

They either drive away or it enrages them even more. lol

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Godkilla, I think you are confused somehow. No matter what the circumstances, if you approach someones vehicle in a threatening manner, and then attempt to, or do pull them out of their vehicle with force, in the United States that is aggrivated assault and carjacking. Why would you expect someone not to defend themselves? I carry a concealed weapon with a permit in the state I goto school in. The castle doctrine extends usually to your house, but to your vehicle as well. If someone attempts to remove you from your vehicle, you have no idea what their intentions are, they could be trying to kill you. Additionally, if someone threatens you with bodily harm and attempts to carry it out, in all 50 U.S. states you have the right to defend yourself with equal or greater force if you fear death or bodily harm. It makes no sense for you to call someone a coward because they exercise their right to self defense.

On a further note, whenever I am carrying it makes me much more responsible. I wouldn't even entertain someones antics on the road if they were flipping out, I would simply ignore them and keep driving. If they stopped in front of me and I had no where to go, then I would use the appropriate force to get me out of the situation or to eliminate the threat.

HOLLYWOOD.JACK is offline Associate Member
    Pictures of OP please?
    I wanna see if I'd be scared

But like someone said before, what if he pulled out a gun and just shot you in the face and drove off?
    Would that really be worth it? People need to learn to let go and drive off, not act like 15 year olds in a school yard

Depends on where you are, how you are carrying it and what sort of permit you have to carry. I have a concealed carry permit.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi View Post
    Depends on where you are, how you are carrying it and what sort of permit you have to carry. I have a concealed carry permit.
    That's great. I think women should pack for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD.JACK View Post
    Pictures of OP please?
    :
    He's huge.

But yeah, muscles don't stop bullets. Generally speaking.

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD.JACK View Post
    Pictures of OP please?
    Pics of OP are in the members pics forum. Here's the link to his pics: Check me out at 231 lbs

That's great. I think women should pack for sure.
    I have to get my permit here....haven't had time. But then again...I have Da Joker to take care of my personal defense and NO one looks at me crosseyed when he's around...hell, no one looks at me at all when he's around.

I have been around guns all my life so it's natural for me.

Must protect myself. You can have my car but not ME!!! I won't be a victim if I can help it!

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    dude i didnt mean to cut you off im was an a hurry. i told you sorry like 4 times before you smacked me and spat on my face

Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst View Post
    Pics of OP are in the members pics forum. Here's the link to his pics: Check me out at 231 lbs
    Thanks! And yep, can see how you'd be intimidating
    Just like someone said before, lucky he didnt have a gun .. (especially after spitting at him)

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    not gonna bother reading all the other responses but what you did was just dumb. You threatened him by approaching his car. He was within his right to shoot you (if he was a CHL) if you opened his door. I just don't see the point of stopping at all.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmy View Post
    not gonna bother reading all the other responses but what you did was just dumb. You threatened him by approaching his car. He was within his right to shoot you (if he was a CHL) if you opened his door. I just don't see the point of stopping at all.

Roid Rage

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    SO I GUESS NO ONE IN THE THREAD HAS LOST THEIR COOL BEFORE AND BEEN IN A FIGHT?

Yes, sitting behind a computer and analyzing what to do or not do is easy. But when your adrenaline kicks in and your mind goes blank out in the real experience it's not so easy to say. Well , you should have smiled, brushed it off, thanked baby jesus, then say your blessings.

Not saying he should have did what he did. Was dangerous, but I'm sure we all have been in instances that were just as POTENTIALLY harmful and went through with them.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jmax View Post
    Spitting? I don't know. Convicts do that. And they are the "vomit of society."
    Thats wt Im gonna do to you too when I c you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    i wish that dude had a gun.
    I wish you were that dude, cause I ain't just b1tch slppin' ya. Im making callin' your girl and Im gonna spit on you again while she is on the phone then make her hear crying like a b1tch after I slap you b1tch ass few times with my big hands.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG_TRUCK View Post
    SO I GUESS NO ONE IN THE THREAD HAS LOST THEIR COOL BEFORE AND BEEN IN A FIGHT?

Yes, sitting behind a computer and analyzing what to do or not do is easy. But when your adrenaline kicks in and your mind goes blank out in the real experience it's not so easy to say. Well , you should have smiled, brushed it off, thanked baby jesus, then say your blessings.

Not saying he should have did what he did. Was dangerous, but I'm sure we all have been in instances that were just as POTENTIALLY harmful and went through with them.
    Nicely fukcing said bro. All of you fags who are saying I was dumb for wt I did (which I myself said that was stupid of me). At least I didn't do it for a vagina like I bet my life most of you had fought for.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays View Post
    So Im driving towards my home on a 3 lane street, at the intersection the middle lane goes straight which im in, the left on is to make a left and the right one is only for right.

So this asshole in a tricked out M3 comes from my right so fast to cut infront of me. I got pissed, so there was a stop sign and Im behined the asshole now, so I cut off the stop sign and get in front of him again and flipped'em.

He of course did like that so he follows me to the next light and goes on my right side and start cussing me out and ask me to pull over to whip my ass he said

I said ok. So I pull over in a business drive way and he is behind me. I get out of my car and walk towrads his, where he was about to get out. When he saw me walking towards his ass he closed the door and rolled up his window

I tried to open his door but he locked it nad sat there starring at me as scarred as a rat. I started walkin' bk to my car but I said to myself " you know what , **** the fag, if I was any regular sized person, I'd have got my ass whipped" I walked bk right at him before he left the parking lot. He had put his window down and started backing up.

I grabbed his ass from the window, he was shaking like he just fell in a lake of ice. I was digusted by the dude, he was in his mid 40's, shaved head, and he thought he was a bad ass. So I was like" what happened to the tough man , still wanna beat me up homie?" He war slurring, which got me more disgusted, So I was like " Oh, so u r scared now that saw me outta the car u f-ing pvssy" He goes like "yeah Im sorry" So I said " sorry? you wouldn't say that if i was a smaller guy would you now? you'd have showed off your mucho ass man and beat me up no?" he almost cried, I swaer to god i was never so digusted like this.

So I spit on the fags face and b1tch slapped with the back of my hand. and he won't try to even push me away or nothing. So I was like "Cmon you fag do something, he was just covering his face with his hand to protect and shaking like a b1tch". So I spit one him one more time and slapped again and walked away.

In all honesty I was so disgusted like never b4. What a pvssy.
    But when I got hm I thought about it and I thought to my self" what if theis fag had a gun and put anice liitle red hole im my forehead?" Possible, no?!!
    I guess some ppl here don't know how to read.

I have gotta agree with Big Truck. We've all lost our cool from time to time, and the fact of the matter is that the guy didn't have a gun. In the end, I'm cheering on SmokeTheDays because I just find it hilarious that a normal sized guy would inadvertently pick on someone the size of Smoke. I remember I had a friend who used to compete in bodybuilding contests...I asked him if anyone ever picked fights with him. He said never, although a few times people would pick a fight when he was in a car, because they couldn't see his size. Then when he got out, they'd urinate on themselves LOL. Man, I wish I were the size of Smoke. Much respect.

I've gotten in an altercation with someone who was like 280 lb...I didn't plan on it, but he overheard a political/religious conversation I was having with someone else and decided he didn't like I was saying so got in my face. I stood my ground, even though he was easily twice my size and could probably pound me into the ground. Then, his friend came out and threatened to cut me with his knife, saying "I'm Native American, I'll scalp your head with my knife." I said "I'm Muslim; I'll bomb you." LOL A huge crowd was gathering and thankfully a heavyset black lady saved me by moderating the whole thing...the Muslim blacks were a very strong and respected community in that city, so that's probably why she came to "my rescue" even though I don't think she was Muslim. She warned the Native American guy not to take out his knife or she'd call the cops...something along those lines...I don't remember exactly since the adrenaline was rushing in my body.

Anyways, probably the smart thing for me to do in that situation would have been to run for my life, but I stood my ground without backing down, and now it's a story I can tell. (Actually there is much more, because I did get my naughty revenge on the 280 lb guy, lol, but that's another long and hilarious story.)
    Last edited by BuffedGuy; 03-08-2009 at 11:42 PM.

Njectable is offline Member
    halarious story dude, nice work

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    I beat up 18 people at once. Lol, not really but somehow a rumor spread. Long story short I stood up to 3 kids. Broke several bones on one and the others fled. It was dumb and I regret it. Kids made fun of my chubby friend and i said wtf. why not see how much damage I can do. I was drinking and needed to take out some aggression from an argument with an ex (major biotch). When I think about the event it reminds me of this story. You never know.... I got lucky. I wouldn't do it again.
    Last edited by F4iGuy; 03-09-2009 at 10:23 PM.

Did he call you the next day all like "YOU BROKE SEVERAL OF MY BONES!!"
    And were you all like "YOU MEAN SIX?"
    And he was all like "NNNNNNNNNNO MAN, NOT SIX, I SAID SEVEN. SEVEN LITTLE CHIPMUNKS SITTING ON A BRANCH."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information