Blog Entries
    I want to kill squirrels to, with their pointy noses and fluffy tails

Die squirrels die

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Hahahaha new page...

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scerpico22 View Post
    now you are telling me what I fail to recognize? no sir, i have clearly stated that I recognize both sides.

my point is simple...YOU or anyone cannot assume another mans intentions or beliefs. if countrybhoy chooses to fly his confederate flag in his avy because is proud of his southern heritage, why and Gods name must he take it down because a few feel they are offended because what they believe it represents.

this is what i dont get, so maybe with your lack of ignorance you can explain it to me?
    Sure I can attempt to...I didn't force countrybhoy to take down his avatar. Just like no one forced the other members who displayed nazi regalia to take them down. The fact is that this forum is a member based forum and there are rules against anti offensive material. I expressed that I was offended by the display. Moderators asked countrybhoy to take it down. He didn't want to offend so he took it down. I explained it detail why it offended me. Therefore being the man that he is, countrybhoy decided to take it down. I pm'd him and told him that I appreciated his gesture and explained to him why I took offense to it. He understood, even though he didn't agree with it. It was simple as that.

scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    I want to kill squirrels to, with their pointy noses and fluffy tails

Die squirrels die
    matt i find this highly offensive...im gonna take my tampon out now so i can man up a bit...

Blog Entries
    We need to look at trees, i mean come on wtf do trees do?? Kill them all...

Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    Holy shlt this apology for an avatar turned into a 3 page 100+post argument on slavery, racism, and other random things.
    I love a heated debate! I'm starting to feel like Buffed Guy when it comes to Isreal/Muslim/Islam threads, LOL!!!

Oh, well we can't all agree on everything, otherwise, what a boring world this would be. I just ask that it remain respectful, no need for name calling.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Can't we all just hate in peace?????

isn't saying Fvck you to someone the same as that person posting a picture of something you don't like? isn't that like saying Fvck you to you ? Of coarse that was NEVER the intent of his avy, but if was definitely YOUR intent to say Fvck you !!!

hmmmmm who is the wrong one here?????

Oh well.........this thread needs to end, so let it all go, you like and don't like what you like and we can all just agree to disagree...

have a wonderful day..how can you hate a beautiful site like her????

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    French people should all be shot...

Die frogs
    The French should be slaves to the world!!!

Blog Entries
    matt i find this highly offensive...im gonna take my tampon out now so i can man up a bit...
    Hahaha lol... Ive not stopped laughing at this thread all day, this is better than ice cream..

We need to look at trees, i mean come on wtf do trees do?? Kill them all...
    What kinda trees are we referring to? I got cataracts! LOL!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    Sure I can attempt to...I didn't force countrybhoy to take down his avatar. Just like no one forced the other members who displayed nazi regalia to take them down. The fact is that this forum is a member based forum and there are rules against anti offensive material. I expressed that I was offended by the display. Moderators asked countrybhoy to take it down. He didn't want to offend so he took it down. I explained it detail why it offended me. Therefore being the man that he is, countrybhoy decided to take it down. I pm'd him and told him that I appreciated his gesture and explained to him why I took offense to it. He understood, even though he didn't agree with it. It was simple as that.
    well when i believe in something, i believe in it strongly and i personally would not have taken something like that down...its the "weak" and "offended" that bother the crap out of me. let a man/women be...mind your own damn business. nosy ass busy bodies always getting into other peoples crap...you dont like his avy, dont read his threads or posts that simple.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by paulzane View Post
    The French should be slaves to the world!!!
    See a voice of reason...

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    I’m catholic, so does that mean I should hold people in this society responsible for the killings that occurred, the masses that needed to be held in the catacombs? Come on please…this slave thing occurred 200 yrs ago well before you or I were around. When are people gonna let it go? Do I get pissed when someone says oh the priest played w/ the lil boys again? Or how about people telling my parents, oh you must be catholic since they have 10 kids..YES SAME MOTHER AND FATHER.
    Get over yourself

OH yeah...one more thing-country, PLEASE POST THAT REBEL FLAG as your avy!!

Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    Can't we all just hate in peace?????

isn't saying Fvck you to someone the same as that person posting a picture of something you don't like? isn't that like saying Fvck you to you ? Of coarse that was NEVER the intent of his avy, but if was definitely YOUR intent to say Fvck you !!!

hmmmmm who is the wrong one here?????

Oh well.........this thread needs to end, so let it all go, you like and don't like what you like and we can all just agree to disagree...

have a wonderful day..how can you hate a beautiful site like her????

I would rip that shit off her and fvck the shit out of her so she knows never to wear that again!!! LOL!!! Wait a minute, she might like that, but we all know what would happen if white guys found out she was banged by a negroe...SHE'S RUINED FOR LIFE!!! LOL!!!

Oh shit, that was extremely offensive. I apologize to any and everyone I've offended!!!

I love a heated debate! I'm starting to feel like Buffed Guy when it comes to Isreal/Muslim/Islam threads, LOL!!!

Oh, well we can't all agree on everything, otherwise, what a boring world this would be. I just ask that it remain respectful, no need for name calling.
    hey we agree on something

well when i believe in something, i believe in it strongly and i personally would not have taken something like that down...its the "weak" and "offended" that bother the crap out of me. let a man/women be...mind your own damn business. nosy ass busy bodies always getting into other peoples crap...you dont like his avy, dont read his threads or posts that simple.
    There you go with the name calling. Again, that doesn't accentuate your argument. You can make your argument without those comments. Anyway it isn't as simple as that considering he and I post on the same threads.

Quote Originally Posted by ni4ni View Post
    I’m catholic, so does that mean I should hold people in this society responsible for the killings that occurred, the masses that needed to be held in the catacombs? Come on please…this slave thing occurred 200 yrs ago well before you or I were around. When are people gonna let it go? Do I get pissed when someone says oh the priest played w/ the lil boys again? Or how about people telling my parents, oh you must be catholic since they have 10 kids..YES SAME MOTHER AND FATHER.
    Get over yourself

OH yeah...one more thing-country, PLEASE POST THAT REBEL FLAG as your avy!!
    AGAIN, THIS ISN'T ABOUT SLAVERY!!! THIS THREAD ISN'T ABOUT SLAVERY!!! THIS THREAD ISN'T ABOUT SLAVERY!!!

Did I say that enough. Besides slavery ended in 1865 (officially), recognized everywhere in 1869 which is only 140yrs ago, but again, I'm splitting hairs.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Isn't that the point of a debate, to cite sources that prove our points in order to make a point? Otherwise, if we went on he said/he said, this debate would be pointless. If you are trying to sway someone to see your point of view then you need more than just "cuz I said so". Show me why I am wrong and if I see it that way, I'll admit it. I've been wrong before and swayed otherwise. Just ask Roidattack, Bigsexxy, and others. I'm not above that, and I am not ashamed to admit it. The question is, are you?
    I know you are trying to make this about race, I dont know why because it is not, but that all you must know how to do. so get past the white and black thing, I dont give a **** if you white of black, this is about a guys avatar being the confederate flag but you want to have a debate about race, so Piss off dude, I posted what the cofedrate flag means and you want it to mean slavery and race and a bunch of bullshit. You insult my heritage but want me to feel sorry for you..Go fuvk yourself. the end

AGAIN, THIS ISN'T ABOUT SLAVERY!!! THIS THREAD ISN'T ABOUT SLAVERY!!! THIS THREAD ISN'T ABOUT SLAVERY!!!

Did I say that enough. Besides slavery ended in 1865 (officially), recognized everywhere in 1869 which is only 140yrs ago, but again, I'm splitting hairs.
    is this thread about slavery?
    Say it again PLZ

Quote Originally Posted by prone2rage View Post
    I know you are trying to make this about race, I dont know why because it is not, but that all you must know how to do. so get past the white and black thing, I dont give a **** if you white of black, this is about a guys avatar being the confederate flag but you want to have a debate about race, so Piss off dude, I posted what the cofedrate flag means and you want it to mean slavery and race and a bunch of bullshit. You insult my heritage but want me to feel sorry for you..Go fuvk yourself. the end

There you go with the name calling. Again, that doesn't accentuate your argument. You can make your argument without those comments. Anyway it isn't as simple as that considering he and I post on the same threads.
    the name calling accentuates my points perfectly...i KNOW you get what im saying mr. intellectual...ugh, the name calling again...will i ever learn?

If you fill you've won then good for you. I never said this wasn't about race, I said this isn't about slavery. There is a difference and I can seperate the two. Most (99%) of the population view slavery as bad everyone has acknowledged that, but if you cannot see the difference between slavery and post slavery race relations and the effect the confederate flag has on that, then you are beyond debating. I don't want you or anyone else to feel sorry for me, please indicate where I said I wanted that, please. The confederate flag is part of my heritage as well, remember, I hail from South Carolina.

But if you feel you've won...CONGRATULATIONS!!

is this thread about slavery?
    Say it again PLZ
    THIS THREAD ISN'T ABOUT SLAVERY!!!! There I said it, feel better now?

the name calling accentuates my points perfectly...i KNOW you get what im saying mr. intellectual...ugh, the name calling again...will i ever learn?
    Disguising your name calling with sarcasm is just as ineffective...just thought you should know.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Most (99%) of the population view slavery as bad everyone has acknowledged that
    actually, there is a great deal of recent literature in moral philosophy, where scholars argue for the moral neutrality of certain types of slavery.

Hey bro you stated the name calling not us..read your post and then maybe you can give us your point..because right now you dont have one. the confederate flag does not mean any or what you are saying, nor were you around when all this took place. And you are the only one that gives a fuvk about it so it must have been you that complained to admin...

THIS THREAD ISN'T ABOUT SLAVERY!!!! There I said it, feel better now?
    thank YOU!!
    btw, Bgmc- could you change your NAME. It reminds me of Mcdonalds and makes me hungry everytime i see it. I eat that $hit and it causes me health problems.

If you fill you've won then good for you. I never said this wasn't about race, I said this isn't about slavery. There is a difference and I can seperate the two. Most (99%) of the population view slavery as bad everyone has acknowledged that, but if you cannot see the difference between slavery and post slavery race relations and the effect the confederate flag has on that, then you are beyond debating. I don't want you or anyone else to feel sorry for me, please indicate where I said I wanted that, please. The confederate flag is part of my heritage as well, remember, I hail from South Carolina.

But if you feel you've won...CONGRATULATIONS!!
    If it is part of your heritage then what the **** are you bitching about???????????????Who gives a fuvk if his avatar is a confederate flag you are the one that told us to fuvk off because we felt bad for him...walk away you are digging you ass in deaper then you can dig it out...

Quote Originally Posted by derek7m View Post
    actually, there is a great deal of recent literature in moral philosophy, where scholars argue for the moral neutrality of certain types of slavery.
    We are referring to the sub-saharan african slave trade. Are you referring to inter-tribal slavery that existed pre-sub saharan african slavery. Or are you referring to indentured servitude,or the type of slavery practiced by ancient cultures like the Romans, Greeks. It has been debated among scholars that these other forms of slavery, while bad, could be considered morally neutral (as spoke of in the bible). There is very little evidence of the moral neutrality of the sub-saharan African slave trade at any level (including the African participation in it), as it's cruelty was only comparable with the Egyptian treatment of the Jews. But we can go on and on about this topic in another thread.

Remember, THIS THREAD ISN'T ABOUT SLAVERY!!! lol!!!!!

Hey bro you stated the name calling not us..read your post and then maybe you can give us your point..because right now you dont have one. the confederate flag does not mean any or what you are saying, nor were you around when all this took place. And you are the only one that gives a fuvk about it so it must have been you that complained to admin...
    prone...what are you talking about...saying fvck you to someone smack in the face is not nearly as bad as calling them a douche...

he is after all mr. intelligent and he would know...of course...

"And you are the only one that gives a fuvk about it so it must have been you that complained to admin..."

my exact thought!

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    too

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    We are referring to the sub-saharan african slave trade. Are you referring to inter-tribal slavery that existed pre-sub saharan african slavery. Or are you referring to indentured servitude,or the type of slavery practiced by ancient cultures like the Romans, Greeks. It has been debated among scholars that these other forms of slavery, while bad, could be considered morally neutral (as spoke of in the bible). There is very little evidence of the moral neutrality of the sub-saharan African slave trade at any level (including the African participation in it), as it's cruelty was only comparable with the Egyptian treatment of the Jews. But we can go on and on about this topic in another thread.

Remember, THIS THREAD ISN'T ABOUT SLAVERY!!! lol!!!!!
    The articles I'm thinking of cite none of these types of slavery. they are just speculative, moral philosophy, not historical.

So...is this thread about slavery or what?

GD this pisses me off...why in the FUC does everything hurts someones feelings?
    Prone, couldn't agree more!!
    wheres country?

some people are just waaayyyyyy over the top...
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimalGear View Post
    yea, i say bring it back , son!
    Sorry?? Tracy Chapman?? Is all that you can say, forgive me....

Anyway i say bring back hanging...
    awwww...ur gonna get in trouble by all the sensitive ppl on here
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    Some people are too thin skinned if a confederate flag offended them.
    I have a message for the sensitive people on this forum..Grow the fuvk up, you have to be over 18 years old to be on here in the first place....Who gives a fuvk it is the fuvking internet you fuvking cry babies. If you whine over this small shit you need to just kill yourself, you fuvking pu&&ies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chode Logan View Post
    I smell *****.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    hey, why don't you tell us how you REALLY feel???

I agree, and my avy offends me so I turned myself in !!!

its the internet dammmit its freaking pictures,....you have the option to block posts or members that contain anything you don't want to see

so take the tampon out of your ass and move along...............
    Quote Originally Posted by WOLFCRAFT View Post
    So people are offended that you're from the south? I don't get that.
    My avy probably offends people. **** em. Do what you want bro.
    If people can't handle it. **** em. Don't water yourself down for anyone else.
    My collective "FVCK YOU" was in response to all these previous comments! Two rights don't make a wrong, I know, but no one could see the other side of the coin before they lashed out at those offended.

Blog Entries
    Listen guy's im going to pop out for a shower, you couldn't stop for 20mins till i get back?? Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by derek7m View Post
    The articles I'm thinking of cite none of these types of slavery. they are just speculative, moral philosophy, not historical.

So...is this thread about slavery or what?

I would like to see what you are referring to. Please PM me. I look forward to another lively debate.

Because...THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT SLAVERY!!! LOL

Listen guy's im going to pop out for a shower, you couldn't stop for 20mins till i get back?? Thanks...
    I gotta go pick up my sons... be right back!!!

nope- read faster!

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    lol,man i just come back on here and this thing has grown hu, bgmc31 the best way to have started a intelligent debate if that were your intentions would have been to reframe from trowing out a FVCKYOU in your 1st post. My question still applies which was close to the start of this monster.

I gotta go pick up my sons... be right back!!!
    can you guys hurry back, Im starting to relax a bit and my BP is getting lower

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information