Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Swolecat passed away

BEER WHORE is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drdeath613 View Post
    swolecat was one of a kind i liked him cause he didnt bs you he got down to the point

lol he was also a very paid man i remember him posting pics of his cash on hand all 100s and counted it out to 3k he posted this a few times made me laugh and mad i wanted that cash

he was also a very funny guy if he liked you u got to see a side of him that like to joke around too

rip chris
    ull be missed
    Sounds like AXtannedBouncer

wow I use to talk to him back in the day he wrote a diet for me a few years back he had a great leg workout to shock the legs that i still do from time to time. R.I.P.

Billy Kickstand is offline New Member
    Damn... I still can't believe that Chris died... I knew him for years.

I met him back in the Sacramento area where I went to college. We had alot in common. We were both obsessed with bodybuilding and eating meticulously clean diets, we were both from Louisiana, and we both enjoyed cheating from time-to-time with crawfish and beer. I stayed friends with him for a number of years even talked with him a few times on this site. He tried to encourage me to participate in these forums, but I never enjoyed doing that, so I never posted here much.

He was a much better bodybuilder than me. He was 3 years older than me. Extremely conservative about taking gear... I highly, highly doubt that he died from AAS because he was super cautious about it and always talked people against taking high doses or any unnecessary meds. He explained that it wasn't necessary and a waste of money. Hardwork and dieting are mainly what produced his results. However, however... his cutting regime was extremely rigorous and hard on his body. Even in the absense of AAS using meds and other methods to spike your metabolism, dehydrate yourself, and destroy fat can be harder on your body than AAS itself. I took far more gear than he would ever consider taking, but I could not make it through his cutting regime. I just couldn't take it.

I hate to speculate on his death, but I am certain that if he did die from AAS or anything similar that he himself would want you all to know... and to learn from him THE RISKS you might be taking.

Bodybuilding was an ultimate obsession for Chris. It was his passion, his job, his life... he did very well at it. He never missed a beat. I got a regular job to make money and he did what he had his passion in. I last saw him like 3 years ago, and I last talked to him 2 years ago. The sad thing is that I live only 20 minutes away from him and totally lost contact with him these past 3 years. We didn't get into a fight or a disagreement. I always thought he was a great guy and he always liked hanging with me. We just kind of went our separate ways. He became involved with his work and family and me with mine. He was one of those friends that you're like oh yeah one day I stop by and visit him one day... and within 5 minutes we'll be bros again. I always planned on seeing him again in the future. But now that will never happen.

So if you have good friends that live close by that you never see because you are too busy with your work and family... Do yourself a favor and take a break from time-to-time to visit them because one day they might be gone without any warning.

He was such a standup guy. If I did any work or favors for him he always insisted on compensating me or hooking me up. He seemed rather rough around the edges but it was a facade. He was a really great guy who was always looking out for other people's interests. If he was ever hard on you or yelled at you, it was for your own benefit. It's because he cares. If he didn't care, then he would not take the effort to yell at you to get you to do the right thing.

We lost a really great guy.
    Last edited by Billy Kickstand; 12-19-2009 at 01:43 PM.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    I haven't visited this forum in about 4 years and this is just insane. WHY?

R.I.P. Bro you will be missed by many...

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    maybe the lesson is that steroids really can kill

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    maybe the lesson is that steroids really can kill
    wow nice comment bro

buffgator is offline king of mass
    Quote Originally Posted by ReX357 View Post
    I haven't visited this forum in about 4 years and this is just insane. WHY?

R.I.P. Bro you will be missed by many...
    ReX thats my thoughts exactly. I cant believe how many people who are board members have passed away.

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    first of all R.I.P swole this is insane.

secondly i just cant believe how many people in this thread are saying they don't know who swole was!!! but have 3k+ post!!!

how could anyone not of seen or read swole posts and articles there's obviously alot of great reading that pepole are missing.

members should look deeper in the this site.

btw i haven't posted here in years.

bigboomer is offline Associate Member
    wow just started hanging around here again.. wow....R.I.P swolecat..You may be gone but not forgotten

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    edit
    Last edited by Bojangles69; 03-25-2010 at 11:22 PM.

BIGswang is offline Associate Member
    RIP my brotha i cant believe this has happened. Havent been here for awhile and come across this

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Kickstand View Post
    He was a much better bodybuilder than me. He was 3 years older than me. Extremely conservative about taking gear... I highly, highly doubt that he died from AAS because he was super cautious about it and always talked people against taking high doses or any unnecessary meds. He explained that it wasn't necessary and a waste of money. Hardwork and dieting are mainly what produced his results. However, however... his cutting regime was extremely rigorous and hard on his body. Even in the absense of AAS using meds and other methods to spike your metabolism, dehydrate yourself, and destroy fat can be harder on your body than AAS itself. I took far more gear than he would ever consider taking, but I could not make it through his cutting regime. I just couldn't take it.

I hate to speculate on his death, but I am certain that if he did die from AAS or anything similar that he himself would want you all to know... and to learn from him THE RISKS you might be taking.
    I was under the impression myself that he was all naddy & never used gear. I could have sworn he also answered me directly when I asked him and had said "I'm all naddy", that was very misleading if he had done steroids before.

In the entire time I knew him I never had reason to believe otherwise either. His attitude was always very strongly "what do I need that shit for?" I just want to make sure you actually know for a fact he did steroids. Or if someone else on this board can verify it, or vouch for the fact that he did admit to it, I'd appreciate it.
    We have people on this board speculating that being related to his death. I just want to get the story straight. Can someone vouch either way? Not that you saw him use steroids but that he actually SAID "I used steroids" or vice versa. Thanks - Bo

Blog Entries
    Everytime i see this thread, my heart drops...

RIP Swolecat..

In loving memory..what a knowledgeable and helpful brother he was...and one of the funniest guys around.

I hope this is not in bad taste..i don't mean it in that way whatsoever..but one of the funniest things i've ever read on steroid .com in my years of being a member came from Swolecat....let me try to break this down from memory:

A newer member posted a thread in the lounge and was asking everyone's take on a personal issue he was having, his dick was growing hair..not his ball sack, his dick. And everyone was clowning on this dude, well, either clowning on him or honestly trying to help the guy out...and then SwoleCat chimes in....says something to the effect of "hair on your dick just makes it thicker....roll it into corn rolls and f^k your girlfriend gangsta" I literally fell off my chair......search the thread out, some funny shit

Again RIP Swolecat

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    Wow this is sad news to me... I always had fun rippin on his arrogant cocky mug, but always had respect for him. He was a good guy and helped alot of peoples health needs. R.I.P. brother.

Last edited by Voice of Reason; 03-26-2010 at 12:04 AM.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    even though i wasnt a fan of much of his preachings, he was by far one of my fav members here.. and sometimes i swore he was the only one that got my humor.. while the rest of you just stood there staring dumbfounded at the monitor...

Godspeed ~SC~

and prayers be with his family...

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mister.fantastic View Post
    one of the funniest things i've ever read on steroid .com in my years of being a member came from Swolecat....let me try to break this down from memory:

A newer member posted a thread in the lounge and was asking everyone's take on a personal issue he was having, his dick was growing hair..not his ball sack, his dick. And everyone was clowning on this dude, well, either clowning on him or honestly trying to help the guy out...and then SwoleCat chimes in....says something to the effect of "hair on your dick just makes it thicker....roll it into corn rolls and f^k your girlfriend gangsta" I literally fell off my chair......search the thread out, some funny shit
    Just so you know, that made me spit out what i was eating lmao!

Chris had a great sense of humour

Quote Originally Posted by mister.fantastic View Post
    Again RIP Swolecat
    Agreed. Rest in Peace brother.
    -Corey "Narkissos" Springer

Published Author.
    Owner of :
    Apollo Fitness Barbados etc
    Blogger

Quote Originally Posted by texasmk4
    Nark is like intel, Brilliant inside and awsome outside :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Here's a little-known-secret, that most people won't tell you: In the sphere of fitness, everything works.
    Every(intelligent)thing works (once aptly and consistently applied)
    It really is that simple.
    This is the perpetual bodybuilding paradigm
    **No Source Checks**
    Contact Me

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Kickstand View Post
    Damn... I still can't believe that Chris died... I knew him for years.

I met him back in the Sacramento area where I went to college. We had alot in common. We were both obsessed with bodybuilding and eating meticulously clean diets, we were both from Louisiana, and we both enjoyed cheating from time-to-time with crawfish and beer. I stayed friends with him for a number of years even talked with him a few times on this site. He tried to encourage me to participate in these forums, but I never enjoyed doing that, so I never posted here much.

Bodybuilding was an ultimate obsession for Chris. It was his passion, his job, his life... he did very well at it. He never missed a beat. I got a regular job to make money and he did what he had his passion in. I last saw him like 3 years ago, and I last talked to him 2 years ago. The sad thing is that I live only 20 minutes away from him and totally lost contact with him these past 3 years. We didn't get into a fight or a disagreement. I always thought he was a great guy and he always liked hanging with me. We just kind of went our separate ways. He became involved with his work and family and me with mine. He was one of those friends that you're like oh yeah one day I stop by and visit him one day... and within 5 minutes we'll be bros again. I always planned on seeing him again in the future. But now that will never happen.

So if you have good friends that live close by that you never see because you are too busy with your work and family... Do yourself a favor and take a break from time-to-time to visit them because one day they might be gone without any warning.

He was such a standup guy. If I did any work or favors for him he always insisted on compensating me or hooking me up. He seemed rather rough around the edges but it was a facade. He was a really great guy who was always looking out for other people's interests. If he was ever hard on you or yelled at you, it was for your own benefit. It's because he cares. If he didn't care, then he would not take the effort to yell at you to get you to do the right thing.

We lost a really great guy.

ok i just had to come on here to ask WHY? why are all these body builders (who are healthy) dying? What gives? If it wasnt roids or rec drugs and it was his training... what about his training would kill someone? I've heard about how intense it was.... but is anyone else dying from his training? NO.
    so why him? No one has answered why these guys are dying left and right.

No disrespect to his family or him at all I have nothing but love for them... i just want to try and find some answers so we all can learn... you know.

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Hope you have found peace up there Swole, You left us too early

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by the last starfighter View Post
    ok i just had to come on here to ask WHY? why are all these body builders (who are healthy) dying? What gives? If it wasnt roids or rec drugs and it was his training... what about his training would kill someone? I've heard about how intense it was.... but is anyone else dying from his training? NO.
    so why him? No one has answered why these guys are dying left and right.

No disrespect to his family or him at all I have nothing but love for them... i just want to try and find some answers so we all can learn... you know.
    If you want answers to these questions brother make a thread. This is not the place

MaNiCC

Quote Originally Posted by MaNiCC View Post
    If you want answers to these questions brother make a thread. This is not the place

MaNiCC

ok will do. my apologies. i thought it would be okay... my error in judgment. thank you for your kind advice.

maxmz is offline Junior Member
    R.I.P Swole Cat, I was one of his members when he started xcelence. He had much knowledge on keeping everything natural. My prayers go to his family.

kikiboi is offline Junior Member
    Oh my gosh, i was about to send chris a message, he did a diet and training package for me a couple years back, my gosh, i am surprised...

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    RIP Chris.

Hope your sweet where ever you are mate.

"Get BIG or die trying".

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    I have been out of the loop for along time.
    Chris was always a good guy. When you first met him he was very standoffish and with good reason... this is not a forum where you want everyone knowing your business.

After getting to know him though he was a good dude who stuck to what he belived in.

He parted ways with our underground world for the most part and tried to distance himself from the world of steroids to further his growing training business. Chris had to do this as he was handleing larger cash upperclass clientele. Chris was a driven person , had great background in our world and just a good dude. I had no idea he had passed and honestly it hurts to hear this.

I am glad to see so much love twords the man as he was a huge part of alot of our daily lives. Listening to his advice, opinions "didnt always agree" and just pretty much bullshitting with him. He had a great sense of humor and im really going to miss that.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    RIP. My prayers go out to his family.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    RIP Swole- Alot of people here still miss you.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    He was a good dude!!! RIP

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    R.I.P. in the "Eye of the Storm"

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow. Been gone for a while. Peeped in here and there, actually hoped to hit him up for some advice as he was the man when it came to diet. I remember one thing he said to me that stuck with me to this day. I was going to skip a leg work out day saying my legs were big enough. He replied that if you want your arms to grow you got to work out your legs. Sounds simple and trivial but was solid advice and I went that day and never skipped leg days again. RIP SC.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    WOW....... I remember when he came to AR a lot of people.. me included didn't like Swole. He came off cocky at first. Once you get to know the guy you realize it wasn't cockiness he just know more than anyone here about nutrition. This is a guy I really admired for his knowledge. He taught me so much about micro-nutrition. Not really the news i wanted to come back too Well miss ya more than most people realize Bro.....

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Geez...5 years later I login after Swolecat pops into my head and I find this shit...ugh.

The only thing I can say is that guy is/was one hell of a piece a work. Utterly hilarious and by far one of the coolest internet people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.

RIP Swole...you're the man brother.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    We've lost some good people over the years.

Rip

almightyrandy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post
    condolence...
    rip..

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    I havent been on here in years, but I was sitting at a bar with my buddy and swolecat came up in convo so I looked up this thread.

RIP, you're not forgotten.
    Obs, *Admin* and lovbyts like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    I havent been on here in years, but I was sitting at a bar with my buddy and swolecat came up in convo so I looked up this thread.

come back and stay.
    Its the old guard that make this place have personality.
    Family_guy and *Admin* like this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post

T-MOS was not long after

The rumors of my demise are greatly exaggerated.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information