Like Tree6287Likes

Thread: dukkits international house o whores

vanduhl is offline Senior Member
    sex.

plowin a bitch in tha assHOE

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah insurance is a cu*t... ive got a nissan skyline r34.. im 20 and they wanna make me pay 4.5 k a yr for insurance because im such a risk with an imported car...and ive got a yamaha r6 2007 also not insured

1399............................i feel like qal.....

Quote Originally Posted by vanduhl View Post
    plowin a bitch in tha assHOE
    your full of good ones today

fourteen hundooo.....

fukk im bored

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Quote Originally Posted by big_ron View Post
    what do you do for $$$
    Upscale restaurant. There is a fair amount of money to be made in the business, just not at the place and position where I figure into it. I work as a host/maitre'd mostly. I have experience in just about every aspect of bar/restaurant work, even hotel, and could make a move to management and a career in it if I was so inclined, but I'm not.

big ron...that avy is makin me feel like i gotta jerk the ole alaskan pipeline

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    yeah insurance is a cu*t... ive got a nissan skyline r34.. im 20 and they wanna make me pay 4.5 k a yr for insurance because im such a risk with an imported car...and ive got a yamaha r6 2007 also not insured
    i was just looking into an R6 about a month ago but insurance is ridiculous. and my gtp was 5k a year insurance he first year i had it lol. the skyline is sick. they charge me so much cause the supercharger

Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst View Post
    Upscale restaurant. There is a fair amount of money to be made in the business, just not at the place and position where I figure into it. I work as a host/maitre'd mostly. I have experience in just about every aspect of bar/restaurant work, even hotel, and could make a move to management and a career in it if I was so inclined, but I'm not.
    yeah man i use to waiter... got sick of hospitality fair quick.. worked at kfc and all thoes sorts since i was 15-19 and wanted to move on

ron do you know who that is in ur avy?

big ron...that avy is makin me feel like i gotta jerk the ole alaskan pipeline
    haha man its kim kardashian... great booty just watch her sex tape

duhly is a god damn whore look at those posts

Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    ppl always assume i make decent money too because of how i throw it around when i party. i dont make squat either lol i just save then get pissed when i wake up and realized how much i wasted lol

I get wine and liquor at wholesale. If you ever want something special in the world of wine... Safeway and the like tend to actually have very good liquor prices, often just a few bucks over my wholesale. But if you want a 1937 Colheita or 1983 Vintage Port they're not much help.

Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    i was just looking into an R6 about a month ago but insurance is ridiculous. and my gtp was 5k a year insurance he first year i had it lol. the skyline is sick. they charge me so much cause the supercharger
    yeah man what does your insurance cover? i think its diff in the US as i am in AUS, that doesnt cover like loan repayments or anything... just breaking down and if u hit sum 1 or sum1 hits u

ron do you know who that is in ur avy?
    hang on...shes in the kitchen cooking.. ill yell out and ask her name... i forget :P

son of a bitch..her hair is so sexy...leading down to that perfect ass....i cant take it..i need to get laid

ahhh kimmy kardASSian.....my god what a beautiful woman

yeah man i use to waiter... got sick of hospitality fair quick.. worked at kfc and all thoes sorts since i was 15-19 and wanted to move on
    Believe me, the restaurant I work at could not be further removed from a KFC... Here you better know how to pronounce French.

yeah man what does your insurance cover? i think its diff in the US as i am in AUS, that doesnt cover like loan repayments or anything... just breaking down and if u hit sum 1 or sum1 hits u
    im in canada and all my covers is if i hit some one it covers them i have to fix my car myself its the bare minimum man lol

I get wine and liquor at wholesale. If you ever want something special in the world of wine... Safeway and the like tend to actually have very good liquor prices, often just a few bucks over my wholesale. But if you want a 1937 Colheita or 1983 Vintage Port they're not much help.
    man at 20yr old.. i just drink beer and vodka... not big into grog.. drink maybe once 1 month ill have 3 or 4 and maybe once every 3 months ride my self off...dont have much of a care for it.. and if i was single id just go out and pick-up chicks and let my mates drink

My insurance quote on a new R1: $23,000/year

I don't have the best driving record...

son of a bitch..her hair is so sexy...leading down to that perfect ass....i cant take it..i need to get laid
    single man?

My insurance quote on a new R1: $23,000/year

I don't have the best driving record...

single man?
    yessir...i miss bein in a relationship tho...

Believe me, the restaurant I work at could not be further removed from a KFC... Here you better know how to pronounce French.
    sorry man i wasnt comparing the 2.. i just ment hospitality in general i also worked at a Italian restaurant. its not bad in aus as we dont rely on tips we get a good 15-20$ hourly rate depending on your age

man at 20yr old.. i just drink beer and vodka... not big into grog.. drink maybe once 1 month ill have 3 or 4 and maybe once every 3 months ride my self off...dont have much of a care for it.. and if i was single id just go out and pick-up chicks and let my mates drink
    I don't really drink at all now. I used to drink a lot. When I was 21 and bartending I thought it was pretty awesome. Wine is big where I live, and wine snobbery and fine dining follow... It's something I have to know a lot about. I taste wine 4 or 5 days each week. I taste food and learn about the methods of preparation. It's work.

When I do go out I usually just have a Guinness.

sorry man i wasnt comparing the 2.. i just ment hospitality in general i also worked at a Italian restaurant. its not bad in aus as we dont rely on tips we get a good 15-20$ hourly rate depending on your age
    Nice. Servers here make ~$8 hourly here and that's good for the USA! Sometimes tips can be quite nice though... Americans commonly tip 20% or close to it.

yessir...i miss bein in a relationship tho...
    how old r ya? hmm yeah im in a 11month rship at the moment..been fighting l8ly.. over sex... im 20 and horney and shes 21 and doesnt care about it...she has crohns which means shes sick alot...but i cant stand it! cos sumtimes i jst think she lies about it so we dont fuk...i just want her to want me if u know wat i mean.. 1once a week isnt enough

how old r ya? hmm yeah im in a 11month rship at the moment..been fighting l8ly.. over sex... im 20 and horney and shes 21 and doesnt care about it...she has crohns which means shes sick alot...but i cant stand it! cos sumtimes i jst think she lies about it so we dont fuk...i just want her to want me if u know wat i mean.. 1once a week isnt enough
    i know some chick who has crohns...what exactly does that do...i know its ur large intestine...and dont take offense to me asking this..ive always really wondered because this girl that does has a nice ass and is hot..but does that mean that she cant have anal sex? or would it be super painful?

Nice. Servers here make ~$8 hourly here and that's good for the USA! Sometimes tips can be quite nice though... Americans commonly tip 20% or close to it.
    yeah tipping isnt common over here...like its not expected..but if some one looks after you and u want to u can tip... a friend of mines mrs lives in the US Mississippi i think and gets $2 an hour plus tips!

i know some chick who has crohns...what exactly does that do...i know its ur large intestine...and dont take offense to me asking this..ive always really wondered because this girl that does has a nice ass and is hot..but does that mean that she cant have anal sex? or would it be super painful?
    nah man its fine... its like the ammune system attacking the stomach..ususally where the small and large bowel join... its a very narrow passage already... and after time it builds up scan tissue which makes it pain full when food passes... there is no cure... depends on the person but some have diarrhea alot! mine doesnt... but hers is not under control.. starting new meds soon so i hope it makes her feel better and wants me more...also meds give bad side effects and make her feel shit...saying all that i dont think she does enough in the sex department anyway...like if she didnt have it..she is the type that doesnt think its important u know what i mean

nah man its fine... its like the ammune system attacking the stomach..ususally where the small and large bowel join... its a very narrow passage already... and after time it builds up scan tissue which makes it pain full when food passes... there is no cure... depends on the person but some have diarrhea alot! mine doesnt... but hers is not under control.. starting new meds soon so i hope it makes her feel better and wants me more...also meds give bad side effects and make her feel shit...saying all that i dont think she does enough in the sex department anyway...like if she didnt have it..she is the type that doesnt think its important u know what i mean
    yeah, ive just always been really curious about that, thats why i asked.

that sucks that theres on cure man, its not life threatening is it?

hmm no...not life threatening... just a constant struggle through life unless they get it under control... some people who are in remission feel 100%... surgery doesnt cure either... like u can take the diseased bowel away and the body will just attack other parts

hmm no...not life threatening... just a constant struggle through life unless they get it under control... some people who are in remission feel 100%... surgery doesnt cure either... like u can take the diseased bowel away and the body will just attack other parts
    thats so shitty...i wouldnt wish that on anyone...a life full of meds and pain and shit...i feel for you and her bro

yeah man..im not gunna lie.. ITS FUKING HARD!! on life most of the time...ive been trying to stick around and guess i still am with her...but it sux...oh yes i feel so bad for her...shes had symtoms for 10 yrs but only being diagnosed 2 cos docs thought she was making stuff up

yeah man..im not gunna lie.. ITS FUKING HARD!! on life most of the time...ive been trying to stick around and guess i still am with her...but it sux...oh yes i feel so bad for her...shes had symtoms for 10 yrs but only being diagnosed 2 cos docs thought she was making stuff up
    makes u wonder...if the docs believed her..could they have done something earlier to prevent further complications........sometimes i hate doctors

It's night here and still about 90 degrees. This kind of heat is almost unheard of here, and it came with no warning. I am dying. All day I've been eating popsicles and drinking cold sodas.

yeah being in a country town didnt help, we now see a doc in the city
    knowing what it was earlyer would have made the WORLD of difference
    because the meds reduce the scar tissue being created
    she wouldnt have been in so much pain all the time

Thread Information