Like Tree6287Likes

Thread: dukkits international house o whores

Fcastle357 is offline Senior Member
    Your right. A relationship can't have one set of rules for one and not the other. It builds contempt. Not saying anything bad but look how you feel. A simple talk should clear things up. Otherwise make her feel bad till she gives you some anal

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fcastle357 View Post
    Your right. A relationship can't have one set of rules for one and not the other. It builds contempt. Not saying anything bad but look how you feel. A simple talk should clear things up. Otherwise make her feel bad till she gives you some anal
    I got that 2 days ago lol..... deep in that fatty too.....

i'm also on tren at the moment..... dun dun dun..... maybe why i'm so angry lol. I'm a prick tho..... I stay mad forever. I havn't talked to my parents in 3 months..... it's justified tho. I know tomorrow when they drop her off I wont be talking to her.... and knowing myself.... probably all night.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post

I got that 2 days ago lol..... deep in that fatty too.....

i'm also on tren at the moment..... dun dun dun..... maybe why i'm so angry lol. I'm a prick tho..... I stay mad forever. I havn't talked to my parents in 3 months..... it's justified tho. I know tomorrow when they drop her off I wont be talking to her.... and knowing myself.... probably all night.
    Just argued with my wife the other day. You read it in my thread I think. All it took was a thirty second conversation and about 18 hours of could shoulder was erased. You can be mad as long as you want. Or you can talk and find a solution. I kick myself for not talking sooner.
    BluPhin likes this.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    i think you had a good reason to be annoyed by this.. like you said, be straight up and say what's going on. I'm the same way, even if its small sh*t, I don't appreciate being manipulated, no one does.

I think she'll be more cautious about something like this next time. I mean, you explained your thoughts to her and she now knows that you won't just roll over and wait on her to get back.. especially when your daughter is with you.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    go go gadget

Blog Entries
    Copter!

All this pain and no gains

Blog Entries
    damn man I'm frustrated for you. So zero gains still, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    damn man I'm frustrated for you. So zero gains still, huh?
    No strength gains. .. only thing I've noticed is increase in recovery.... I guess its not bunk gear... currently week 5 out of a planned 8 weeks... idk was thinking of stopping or idk. ... probably will finish the 8 weeks off... lol what if it kicks in like week 7-8??

I know for some people it can take 8 weeks or so for test e/c to kick in.... but prop???

Blog Entries
    I think most people begin seeing/feeling the benefits of prop on week 4-5 (sometimes sooner).. your gear may be underdosed. Glad you're getting some sort of benefit from it (recovery). I would find a new source though for your next cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    I think most people begin seeing/feeling the benefits of prop on week 4-5 (sometimes sooner).. your gear may be underdosed. Glad you're getting some sort of benefit from it (recovery). I would find a new source though for your next cycle.
    I have many sources. Can get quite a few different labs... so far in this cycle I've used 3 different labs...

I guess ill just stick it out a few more weeks and see what happens...

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno
    i think you had a good reason to be annoyed by this.. like you said, be straight up and say what's going on. I'm the same way, even if its small sh*t, I don't appreciate being manipulated, no one does.

I think she'll be more cautious about something like this next time. I mean, you explained your thoughts to her and she now knows that you won't just roll over and wait on her to get back.. especially when your daughter is with you.
    She's comin home from her brothers in an hour. Ill post some sections of convo lmfao. I love this shit haha

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

She's comin home from her brothers in an hour. Ill post some sections of convo lmfao. I love this shit haha
    She never came home. I know your not a jealous guy but you said she was living with you. Not trying to stir you up but I would be red hot right now. Try and keep a level head. I like to consider myself a level headed guy but there are times....

Dpyle is offline Productive Member
    That sucks Haz. I dealt with a similar situation with a girl years ago. I paid all the bills, bought all the food, paid for everything when we went out, and was even in the process of buying a house for us. She would pull shit similar to this, but it only happened a couple times. The first time we talked it out and I thought things were clear on how I felt about the situation. When it happened the second time she got 3 days to pack her shit and GTFO! I sent her on her way with 100 bucks to get her through till her pay day, being the nice guy I am, then this broad had the nerve to call and ask for more money a couple days later because her car got towed for being illegally parked outside some guys house she was just "crashing" at. I laughed in her face and told her to ask him for money. It was kind of a sweet revenge.

Here's the thing..... I told her why I was so pissed and she keeps saying that she had no idea it was going to be so late.

I kept saying..... "It doesn't matter if you knew or not. You told me you didn't want to be late..... I told you I didn't want to be late..... You said we wouldn't be and so I agreed to go. When you realized it was gunna be late (cuz I did the second I got there) you should told them that u didn't think it was going to be a late night so you'll take the car to the restaurant so u can leave before 2 fvcking am."

- Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by Fcastle357

She never came home. I know your not a jealous guy but you said she was living with you. Not trying to stir you up but I would be red hot right now. Try and keep a level head. I like to consider myself a level headed guy but there are times....
    Her brother lives 40 minutes from us. No one would have brought her home and I knew that when I left. I knew if I left to come home then she woulda been stranded there.

With that said..... She's not "easy" and she's not a slut. She just garners a lot of attention cuz she has a big ass. She can count the number of men she's been with on one hand. I'd need 4 sets of hands and feet lmao. My only issue is that she expects me to tell every girl from the second she starts talking to me that I have a gf. She says no girl innocent. Now..... She WILL tell a guy he has a boyfriend and the family that was with her wouldn't let anything happen to her but she'll hold a regular conversation until a guy asks her to dance. That poor mfkr could talk to her and her friends for 20 minutes before he "crosses her line"
    Igifuno likes this.

- Knockout_Power

In two years this has never happened. She hardly ever goes out and we always go out together. I just felt that it was ignorant of her and she shoulda thought more about me.

I told her me and a friend are over due for a guys night out. I told here we're going o a club in NYC so don't expect me to be home at 1-2am. She knows this guy gets a lot of attention too. Me and him are the dynamic duo lol. If there was a pvssy catching league..... We'd be captains lmfao.

She said she doesn't care and that she'd never stop me from going out. So I said "ok so ill let u know when then and you an stay home with the baby all night while I'm at a club..... Sounds like a plan"
    Igifuno likes this.

- Knockout_Power

^^^^^ in no way was I implying cheating. As I stated she lived with you. And the whole thing about the late start to the night than turning into a whole night next morning thing would just make me a bit angry. Same thing with my wife. We live together. Do what you wish but if plans get messed up maybe cancel them come home and try another night. I would do that for her. What you have set up is none of my business. I know how I would feel. Just trying to help a friend out.

^^^^^ in no way was I implying cheating. As I stated she lived with you. And the whole thing about the late start to the night than turning into a whole night next morning thing would just make me a bit angry. Same thing with my wife. We live together. Do what you wish but if plans get messed up maybe cancel them come home and try another night. I would do that for her. What you have set up is none of my business. I know how I would feel. Just trying to help a friend out.
    Oh no I know! I just have to be fair to her and give both sides as to not skew opinions

- Knockout_Power

Oh no I know! I just have to be fair to her and give both sides as to not skew opinions
    Smart man.

While arguing.... Or lack there of because I wouldn't talk..... She goes "maybe I won't even come he tomorrow then. Not if ur like this"

To which I replied " don't fvcking come home then! Don't threaten me..... It won't get u anywhere. I've dealt with enough of that and ill leave before I et put back into that position"
    That ended it pretty quickly

- Knockout_Power

Her sister-in-law was going to leave their house at 10:30..... I've not receive a text yet. I may take my daughter to the park at 11. If she's not here then she can wait outside till I get back or goto her sister-in-laws mothers house for the day

- Knockout_Power

Blog Entries
    you're a twisted man, Haz.. lol. Look, the fact that this has only happened once in 2 years is amazing. You have a great relationship with her. dude you know as well as I do that you gotta let 'em run around every once and a while. I think you made your point though, and it was a good point: don't ever manipulate a situation with me; it aint gonna work and conflict with arise

Blog Entries
    Her sister-in-law was going to leave their house at 10:30..... I've not receive a text yet. I may take my daughter to the park at 11. If she's not here then she can wait outside till I get back or goto her sister-in-laws mothers house for the day
    she probably had a few and is sleeping it off. If she learned anything from last night it should be to communicate with you...

Oh and last thing.....

She says "if you told me to take the car I would have and I woulda left knowing u were still there."

Now...... I told her to take the car 3 times. Her brother even agreed. Then the sister-in-law came down and said "I thought we were taking her home in the morning" so she looks at me and goes "what do u want me to do?"

How the **** can I standup infront of HER family and be like "no" and then I look like a controlling asshole.

This is the basis for her whole argument. "If you told me what to do..... I'd doit. You're the man....."

- Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno

she probably had a few and is sleeping it off. If she learned anything from last night it should be to communicate with you...
    According to her she didn't even spend one dime. We're tight right now because we hafta pay for my daughters bday party

- Knockout_Power

While arguing.... Or lack there of because I wouldn't talk..... She goes "maybe I won't even come he tomorrow then. Not if ur like this"

To which I replied " don't fvcking come home then! Don't threaten me..... It won't get u anywhere. I've dealt with enough of that and ill leave before I et put back into that position"
    That ended it pretty quickly
    IMO you need to end the fight ASAP before it gets worse. Talk face to face. Tell her how you feel and go from there. Good luck. Just don't let it get worse by not talking.

Oh and she text me at 2:05am and says "I hope you're not mad. We actually got home at 1:15..... We ended up leaving early"

That's when I blew up and stopped talking for a while. Don't take me for a fool lol. If that was the case you'd text me at 1:15 and not 2am. I have a dick..... I know how the game is played. Except I played it at the highest level and made the fvcking rules

- Knockout_Power

Oh and she text me at 2:05am and says "I hope you're not mad. We actually got home at 1:15..... We ended up leaving early"

That's when I blew up and stopped talking for a while. Don't take me for a fool lol. If that was the case you'd text me at 1:15 and not 2am. I have a dick..... I know how the game is played. Except I played it at the highest level and made the fvcking rules
    Take a moment haz. Your getting this whole thing really big in your mind.

IMO you need to end the fight ASAP before it gets worse. Talk face to face. Tell her how you feel and go from there. Good luck. Just don't let it get worse by not talking.
    Well she was relentless with texting and I expresse my whole view and she apologized and said there's nothing else she can do. She says she understands and gets why I'm mad. There was nothing more I could say.

Then she goes "so where do we go from here?" And I said I didn't know cuz I was still mad and she goes "u can put it in my butt tonite" bahahahaha

I'm gunna hold her to it but that's not a get out of jail free card.
    Igifuno likes this.

- Knockout_Power

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Oh and last thing.....

She says "if you told me to take the car I would have and I woulda left knowing u were still there."

Now...... I told her to take the car 3 times. Her brother even agreed. Then the sister-in-law came down and said "I thought we were taking her home in the morning" so she looks at me and goes "what do u want me to do?"

How the **** can I standup infront of HER family and be like "no" and then I look like a controlling asshole.

This is the basis for her whole argument. "If you told me what to do..... I'd doit. You're the man....."
    Haz, don't sweat it man. Just calm down, women need to have fun sometimes too. She was probably afraid to tell you her intentions and that is why it went that way. Probably had planned to stay at her brothers early on but knew you would not like it. Keep it in your pocket for next time you want to go out and tear it up. It's just not worth it to hold grudges and fight over stuff. Life is too short to spend it pissed off. Let me post some big asses to make you feel better.

Take a moment haz. Your getting this whole thing really big in your mind.
    I'm a lot better now man..... U have no idea. When I got home last night my heart was at 120bpm haha

Fvckin tren has me whacked out
    Igifuno likes this.

- Knockout_Power

Well she was relentless with texting and I expresse my whole view and she apologized and said there's nothing else she can do. She says she understands and gets why I'm mad. There was nothing more I could say.

Then she goes "so where do we go from here?" And I said I didn't know cuz I was still mad and she goes "u can put it in my butt tonite" bahahahaha

I'm gunna hold her to it but that's not a get out of jail free card.
    Thats a good start though. bahahaha
    Igifuno likes this.

Damn man..... This is gunna make me wanna bang her out when she gets home lol and I can't out of principle

- Knockout_Power

Thread Information