Page 881 of 2623 FirstFirst ... 38178183187187687787887988088188288388488588689193198113811881 ... LastLast
Results 35,201 to 35,240 of 104900
Like Tree6287Likes

Thread: dukkits international house o whores

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Quote Originally Posted by MaNiCC View Post
    Dont tell me your a fattie fvker as well
    lol No I like my girls small and I have very little self esteem issues.

Charlie6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sigman roid View Post
    Mini has not converted to the dark side yet charlie.
    hmmmmmm ok. well is there something on your mind manicc? some specific thought that's ruling out all other thoughts?

www.sexinfo101.com

amazing site, check it out. now!

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie6 View Post
    Alright, i'll make one quick then i'll go get my sandwich

so I like this girl, kate, and I know that I'm a catch: good guy, nice, genuine, smart, going places in life, good looking. but my self esteem lacks in the personal sector. meaning that if I'm with her around other people or even just a third person, it's great, but once I'm all alone, i have NOTHING to say. I just lock up. and think i have nothing to say, or if i say something, it's lame or something a child would say or some stupid thing that didn't need to be pointed out.

it's a self esteem thing i think

i gotta get over it tho
    look into a book called "The Game" or just look around the internet under PUA (pick up artist) Most the stuff in the book is bullsh*t but there is a lot of good stuff in there... or look into PUA forums.. there is a lot of good psychology involved.. basic body movement how to read if a girl is interested.. you know all the stuff your big brother should have tought you but never did..

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    manicc are you on cycle at all? hrt? nothin?
    Im clean as a whistle....for now

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I think that's the perfect advice too. Sh!t is always awkward the first few times. Because we're over the where are you from, what do you do, but then it's like ok, i like here, so how do i handle it from here.

I think another moral of this story is that I internalize stuff too much. I need to put this anxiety on the other side of the room and seperate itself from me. It's never as big a deal as I make it seem, and that's a recurring theme with me. I just gotta lift!!

I also can't eat with a girl if i'm nervous. my dad said that my grandfather was the same way, his anxiety would show thru via diarrhea and vomiting and other GI problems, so i know its in the fam to get sick with anxious but it's obnoxious.

yesterday I worked out, puked (at NOTHING all day) and help this girl and her dude roommate move in to their apt. hardest ****ing day ever
    What exactly are you guys? Are you friends....? Have you gone on a date yet? Are you still courting her?

You should have an idea of where you stand with her. If you've seen her a couple times already..... shes obviously into you. Unless your friends already.... then it's tougher to tell.

If you havn't gone on a date yet..... ask her out to a movie. You can't talk durring a movie LOL! Then go get some coffee after and talk about the movie..... transition into how nice it was seeing it with her - then onto how shes a nice person and fun to be with. Then ask her to do it again.... maybe some dinner next time.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    lol No I like my girls small and I have very little self esteem issues.
    Thats something we have in common

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    look into a book called "The Game" or just look around the internet under PUA (pick up artist) Most the stuff in the book is bullsh*t but there is a lot of good stuff in there... or look into PUA forums.. there is a lot of good psychology involved.. basic body movement how to read if a girl is interested.. you know all the stuff your big brother should have tought you but never did..
    thanks brotha, I'm gonna do that right this second actually.

I can read bodylanguage. She's interested in me. (I think lol)

i guess i just don't wanna screw this one up.

I might hope back on test!

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    What exactly are you guys? Are you friends....? Have you gone on a date yet? Are you still courting her?

You should have an idea of where you stand with her. If you've seen her a couple times already..... shes obviously into you. Unless your friends already.... then it's tougher to tell.

If you havn't gone on a date yet..... ask her out to a movie. You can't talk durring a movie LOL! Then go get some coffee after and talk about the movie..... transition into how nice it was seeing it with her - then onto how shes a nice person and fun to be with. Then ask her to do it again.... maybe some dinner next time.

~Haz~
    Me and Hazel recommend Inception

~Haz~
    I'm not quite sure where I stand with her. I met her thru another buddy of mine, so we're acquaintances. We just swapped numbers last week but didn't hang out 'til last night really because now she's on my side of town. I don't think she's involved with another dude, except that last week she had hickeys on her neck (which made me really depressed sadly).

We both like to smoke a lot of pot so I think i'll call her today before i work and see if i can stop by and smoke her up quick before work. that would be nice.

but yea, a movie wouldn't be a bad idea. it can be spun as either friends or a date. I'm trying to treat her like i like her and not a friend, to get the point across. we gazed at eachother a lot last night, that was fun

Me and Hazel recommend Inception
    bahahaha hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. maybe. she might be into scary/****ed up movies!!! I should casually ask her what kinda movies she likes today and recommend it. or even if she doesn't like those movies I"ll still recommend it and tell her that I'll protect her

I'm not quite sure where I stand with her. I met her thru another buddy of mine, so we're acquaintances. We just swapped numbers last week but didn't hang out 'til last night really because now she's on my side of town. I don't think she's involved with another dude, except that last week she had hickeys on her neck (which made me really depressed sadly).

We both like to smoke a lot of pot so I think i'll call her today before i work and see if i can stop by and smoke her up quick before work. that would be nice.

but yea, a movie wouldn't be a bad idea. it can be spun as either friends or a date. I'm trying to treat her like i like her and not a friend, to get the point across. we gazed at eachother a lot last night, that was fun
    After you smoke her up today (I've got some jack hererra btw..... very good lol) start texting her. Talk to her via text when you can..... don't over do it. You can really get to know someone by having a little bit of small talk everyday. If she goes out exclusively with you to a movie..... shes not with anyone (Unless shes cheatin) - I think you're "in" if you get her to the movies. It's easy after that.....

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

i just can't set myself up to be let down.

see, i'm making a big deal out of this. guarantee you SHE isn't. I think next relationship i get into, i Have to make it clear that I have ADD and am sensitive.

After you smoke her up today (I've got some jack hererra btw..... very good lol) start texting her. Talk to her via text when you can..... don't over do it. You can really get to know someone by having a little bit of small talk everyday. If she goes out exclusively with you to a movie..... shes not with anyone (Unless shes cheatin) - I think you're "in" if you get her to the movies. It's easy after that.....

~Haz~
    hell yea, man, I'v never had the Jack, sounds delicious tho.

I think I'll try to just go to her apt and chill with her one on one for a week or so before i start texting her conversations.

I wanna workout to get this off my mind but I can't have two days in a row of not eating shit! I'm doin' good now but when i think about it i feel nausious

i just can't set myself up to be let down.

see, i'm making a big deal out of this. guarantee you SHE isn't. I think next relationship i get into, i Have to make it clear that I have ADD and am sensitive.
    yea this is the part you need to get over..... no one likes rejection but if you don't ever ask her.... you wont ever know.

A friggin movie is innocent.... it's not like you're asking her to a hotel for a night of kinky sex......

also, throw out some words that hint you're more than friends. when you text her.... say "Hey hun! How are yah?" see what she says..... if shes receptive.... then go for it before someone else does.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

I think a big thing would be if she would go downtown and drink/hangout with me some weekend night. that would be awesome. cause people get laid on the weekends lol. especially after going downtown.

I think a big thing would be if she would go downtown and drink/hangout with me some weekend night. that would be awesome. cause people get laid on the weekends lol. especially after going downtown.
    LOL there you go..... perfect

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

another weird thing is that althought we have this biological need to feel wanted, and to want, I'm terrified of being in a relationship. I'm not emotionally stable enough for it i think. I'm stupid when it comes to stuff like creative romantic stuff, buying xmas/bday presents and doing cute shit. i just never know if what i'm doing is stupid or what. I feel like I'd make a huge ass outo fmyself.

hell yea, man, I'v never had the Jack, sounds delicious tho.
    I also recommend White Widow, Train Wreck, and Blueberry Kush hahaha

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

ok showa time, brb

I've had those three, just never jack!

I don't know what this is now that I have, but it's good shit. almost as good as the grand daddy purps.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Im clean as a whistle....for now
    Until i convert you in to a mini beast

another weird thing is that althought we have this biological need to feel wanted, and to want, I'm terrified of being in a relationship. I'm not emotionally stable enough for it i think. I'm stupid when it comes to stuff like creative romantic stuff, buying xmas/bday presents and doing cute shit. i just never know if what i'm doing is stupid or what. I feel like I'd make a huge ass outo fmyself.
    Thats more confidence than anything. You can pull off almost anything if you're confident. Once you start showing that you think it's dumb..... it starts looking dumb.

I'm cookin my girl dinner LOL..... it's going to turn out to be the "win her over" move because I know it is. She already likes me a lot..... this is going to put it over the top. Which is also why i'm dumb and stupid...... shouldn't be doin it.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

I've had those three, just never jack!

I don't know what this is now that I have, but it's good shit. almost as good as the grand daddy purps.
    I had that a month ago..... that was good lol. Train wreck made my face feel like it was peeling off LOL..... good times ahaha

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Until i convert you in to a mini beast
    Lol i feel safe been under the wing of the sig

Your in my head i swear!

Your in my head i swear!
    A lot of people are this way..... I am. Except I don't have the fear of a relationship.....

I'm even more fvcked up LOL! I thrive on the relationship until it gets old..... and then I look for a new one. The worst part is - I make each girl fall CRAZY in love with me durring the process. It's leaving them and seeing their pain that starts to bother me. Then I look for another relationship..... LOL

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Thats more confidence than anything. You can pull off almost anything if you're confident. Once you start showing that you think it's dumb..... it starts looking dumb.

I'm cookin my girl dinner LOL..... it's going to turn out to be the "win her over" move because I know it is. She already likes me a lot..... this is going to put it over the top. Which is also why i'm dumb and stupid...... shouldn't be doin it.....

~Haz~
    Thats the difference between dating a girl and dating a guy Haz. With a girl you cook the dinner, with a guy, you are the dinner.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Lol i feel safe been under the wing of the sig
    You will be safe Mini sig wont steer you wrong.

See, we'll be alright, guys, we can do it! We can beat the game! And we're all here for support.

Haz, let us know how din din goes

manicc, you got any ladies in your sights?

and i'm damn well gonna let you nkow how the smoke session goes tonight

Incase you guys didn't know.... Work poops are the best!

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Incase you guys didn't know.... Work poops are the best!
    I agree, because I work at McD's and it's important to get that shit out of you asap.

But it sucks when somebody is knocking on the stall door wanting to get in

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    me and haz are in trouble

we are infatuated with latina chicks right now

I just wish my anxiety wasn't manifested by upset stomach

i still don't know if its the cialis or anxiety. i think it's anxiety. i actually puked yesterday on an empty stomach thinkin about this girl and helpin her move.

We have individual rooms with full doors in our bathrooms here

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    me and haz are in trouble

we are infatuated with latina chicks right now
    I can't exactly blame you, big bro

See, we'll be alright, guys, we can do it! We can beat the game! And we're all here for support.

Haz, let us know how din din goes

manicc, you got any ladies in your sights?

and i'm damn well gonna let you nkow how the smoke session goes tonight

I'll be makin chicken marsala Not sure when tho.... prolly sometime this week.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

You will be safe Mini sig wont steer you wrong.
    i hope not, otherwise my older brother fatgarian will let his big bitches loose on you
    Last edited by MaNiCC; 08-02-2010 at 11:35 AM.

Pm Sig

Blog Entries
    ello' peeps....

Thread Information