Page 882 of 2623 FirstFirst ... 38278283287287787887988088188288388488588688789293298213821882 ... LastLast
Results 35,241 to 35,280 of 104900
Like Tree6287Likes

Thread: dukkits international house o whores

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Ar's Gangsta has arrived, s'appening G?

Blog Entries
    nothin just chillin like a villin'.....

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Ghetto is to fabulas to be here

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Glad that conversation is over...

Charlie6 is offline Senior Member
    I could bring it up again ifyou'd like

No thank you.... its the same thing over and over again.... My whole life has been surrounded by it, its just a drag for me.... us men talk about how much drama women have.... then we do the same thing..... its rather amusing.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertuzzi View Post
    No thank you.... its the same thing over and over again.... My whole life has been surrounded by it, its just a drag for me.... us men talk about how much drama women have.... then we do the same thing..... its rather amusing.
    Women are far worse man.....

Men are usually in it for the vagina..... and also for the "Feel good" feeling you get with someone new. It's like a drug sometimes.....

Women are in it for a TON of different reasons. thats why they have way more drama...... their emotions take over far worse than men.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Women are far worse man.....

Men are usually in it for the vagina..... and also for the "Feel good" feeling you get with someone new. It's like a drug sometimes.....

Women are in it for a TON of different reasons. thats why they have way more drama...... their emotions take over far worse than men.

~Haz~
    You are correct... I don't disagree with that statement and glad you think that way. Now can I ask you something? When get that high after its all said and done, is it ever really worth it.... is the emotional havock and torture it could bring on you and your family worth that 10,20 or 30 minute high?

Charlie6 is offline Senior Member
    huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie6 View Post
    huh?
    I think Haz knows what I am talking about

You are correct... I don't disagree with that statement and glad you think that way. Now can I ask you something? When get that high after its all said and done, is it ever really worth it.... is the emotional havock and torture it could bring on you and your family worth that 10,20 or 30 second high?

Fixed...lol

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Felice navi da

Quote Originally Posted by sigman roid View Post
    Fixed...lol

You are correct... I don't disagree with that statement and glad you think that way. Now can I ask you something? When get that high after its all said and done, is it ever really worth it.... is the emotional havock and torture it could bring on you and your family worth that 10,20 or 30 minute high?

oh the one night stands are def worth it..... but thats not what i'm talkin about LMAO

The high I get from a new girl is longer lasting..... weeks.... months..... when it wears off it does suck..... yet i keep doing it. Idunno.... I guess it's like when a pet dies - you say you don't wanna go through it again. Yet 2 weeks later you're looking for a new puppy.....

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

I think Haz knows what I am talking about
    LMFAO wait..... are we talking girls or mind altering substances..... because if it's the latter..... it's def worth it LMAO

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

I am talking about girls.

I just don't understand the risking of everything you hold dear to have a few weeks of fun.... I just think people need look at the bigger picture and past the ***** prize

I just don't understand the risking of everything you hold dear to have a few weeks of fun.... I just think people need look at the bigger picture and past the ***** prize
    Spoken like a true gent.....or someone without a sack

Quote Originally Posted by MaNiCC View Post
    Spoken like a true gent.....or someone without a sack
    Thanks Manicc.... anyways I have to run whores.... be back later!

Later Bert

Here's my view.....

I think i'm subconsciously wanting to get caught.

Here's a little insight into my life..... I'm not real happy at home. Due to past events with my wife - I don't feel like I can ever trust her again. I had my chance for a divorce and I didn't doit. I do love her.... and thats what has kept me with her. I figured I could get over everything..... we could go back to normal. Problem is..... I havn't gotten completely over it. I know it's not fair to her or myself but at the same time..... I can't leave her now. Part of me wants to..... the other part doesn't. I'm kinda stuck in a limbo right now.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

I was never..... EVER..... like this. Once my wife betrayed my trust..... I became someone else. I kinda like it in a way..... and hate it at the same time.....

I guess i'm a little bitter over the fact that I made a committment..... my trust was betrayed..... and now i'm left standing here wondering why the fvck I got married.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Sorry to hear that haz.

If you dont mind me asking what did she do feel free to tell me mind my own

Sorry to hear that haz.

If you dont mind me asking what did she do feel free to tell me mind my own
    She developed a severe pain killer addiction. A familly dentist (who has treated her since she grew teeth) was giving her percocet while making passes at her. His office was also his house so all she had to do was call him and she could swing by anytime to get a script. While this guy was married..... it didn't stop him from talking dirty to my wife. She swears up and down that nothing ever happened..... she said she would go as far as a lie detector to prove it but I didn't do that lol. She admitted some disturbing things on his end like one time she went to get a script and he answered the door in his wifes clothes..... she said that was what made her break down and cry.

On top of this shit..... she was talking to another guy whom she met at a 7-11 type store. He overheard her talking about our bathroom needing to be redone and he was a contractor so he initiated the conversation. Low and behold he started hitting on her which in turn made her feel good. They started talking and he regularly bashed me for not being there for her. Same thing the dentist did..... he said I'm too invested in myself and working out to care about her.

Long story short...... I went through great measures to find out if anything ever happened. I found nothing..... I also broke her down as much as I could without torturing her to find out in she ever even kissed anyone other than me..... she never admitted to anything. Only thing she admitted to was talking about our relationship and finding comfort and a boost of self esteem.....

Problem for me now is..... I can't help but think about what possibly happened. How do I know nothing happened? I can't possibly ever trust anything she tells me about it because she damn well knows i'd leave her if she ever admitted to doing anything.

The other problem is..... if I give her a lie detector..... i gotta take one too now LMFAO and that wont happen.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Lol haz why do you get a different rule?

Lol haz why do you get a different rule?
    I don't lol......

I wasn't like that. After her escapade...... I kinda just said "fvck it" - almost like I was getting even with her.

I know it's wrong - i'm not denying it lol.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

She developed a severe pain killer addiction. A familly dentist (who has treated her since she grew teeth) was giving her percocet while making passes at her. His office was also his house so all she had to do was call him and she could swing by anytime to get a script. While this guy was married..... it didn't stop him from talking dirty to my wife. She swears up and down that nothing ever happened..... she said she would go as far as a lie detector to prove it but I didn't do that lol. She admitted some disturbing things on his end like one time she went to get a script and he answered the door in his wifes clothes..... she said that was what made her break down and cry.

On top of this shit..... she was talking to another guy whom she met at a 7-11 type store. He overheard her talking about our bathroom needing to be redone and he was a contractor so he initiated the conversation. Low and behold he started hitting on her which in turn made her feel good. They started talking and he regularly bashed me for not being there for her. Same thing the dentist did..... he said I'm too invested in myself and working out to care about her.

Long story short...... I went through great measures to find out if anything ever happened. I found nothing..... I also broke her down as much as I could without torturing her to find out in she ever even kissed anyone other than me..... she never admitted to anything. Only thing she admitted to was talking about our relationship and finding comfort and a boost of self esteem.....

Problem for me now is..... I can't help but think about what possibly happened. How do I know nothing happened? I can't possibly ever trust anything she tells me about it because she damn well knows i'd leave her if she ever admitted to doing anything.

The other problem is..... if I give her a lie detector..... i gotta take one too now LMFAO and that wont happen.....

~Haz~
    Thats fukked up Haz but if it was me and i didnt trust my wife i'd be gone no matter what...Once you lose the trust its pointless imo.

Quote Originally Posted by sigman roid View Post
    Thats fukked up Haz but if it was me and i didnt trust my wife i'd be gone no matter what...Once you lose the trust its pointless imo.
    yep..... I know it. I've told myself that a thousand times..... I've driven home with the intention of telling her I want a divorce. I get out the car.... get up onto the deck and open the door thinking I want a divorce. I walk into the house and there she is..... the girl I fell in love with when I was 14..... and I just can't doit. It's horrible.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

looks like im screwed i dont trust anybody

yep..... I know it. I've told myself that a thousand times..... I've driven hom with the intention of telling her I want a divorce. I get out the car.... get up onto the deck and open the door thinking I want a divorce. I walk into the house and there she is..... the girl I fell in love with when I was 14..... and I just can't doit. It's horrible.....

~Haz~
    Thats a messed up situation to be in Haz....I understand where your coming from but never knowing the truth would do my head in and i dont think i could deal with that.

Yeah idunno..... While I have those thoughts going through my head..... it seems like I forget about them. I get caught up in other things..... like bbing and colombian girls LMFAO - It helps me cope

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Yeah idunno..... While I have those thoughts going through my head..... it seems like I forget about them. I get caught up in other things..... like bbing and colombian girls LMFAO - It helps me cope

~Haz~
    I hear you Haz and as long as your happy with the situation mate its all good.

Im outta here for today boys

Be good

Catch you all tomorrow.

Later Siggay

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    just another day, working in a shitty office for medioca money, im fed up with this shit

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Nothing but tininess in here

Didnt think your head would fit in here reed......

Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    Nothing but tininess in here
    Did you not see my posts? You must be blind

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Haz,

I just got caught up on your posts and wow.... its scary how similar we have been. My ex betrayed my trust and I was the same way with her as you are with your wife. My ex fell to a very hard rec drug and I don't like to talk about it.... I tried to help her for the last 2 years of our relationship but she kept relapsing and there was nothing I could do.... I loved her and she emptied my heart and destroyed me having any possible way of trusting properly. Now me and my new GF almost a year together are paying for it cuz I can't trust her because how fuked up mentally I am after spending over 5 years with my last one.

I know exactly what you are going through and that exact feeling of how in some ways you like it and in others you don't and how you just want to get caught.... I went through it all..... In the end all the will see is there is only one true way out..... and I think you know what I am talking about.

Wow..... I can't believe you went through that same shit..... unreal

^^ seriously bert, haz for that to happen blows

Thread Information