Page 928 of 2623 FirstFirst ... 428828878918923924925926927928929930931932933938978102814281928 ... LastLast
Results 37,081 to 37,120 of 104900
Like Tree6287Likes

Thread: dukkits international house o whores

gettingthere is offline Senior Member
    Women are the devil...its a fact of life

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Quote Originally Posted by MaNiCC View Post
    Taking things easy D

Women bro you dont need them
    I am beginning to feel this way bro. It's not the woman herself, hell we split up before. She is your basic hot chick fake tits, they are everywhere.

It's the life that we were supposed to be building together, every sacrifice I made for our family, my kids taken away along with everything I own....thats the hard thing to swallow. She starts as an RN with a clean slate (horrible relationship record tho)...I start at square one broke as hell with nowhere to turn. You wonder wtf I did so bad in life.

Anyway, hope things are better for you bro than me haha

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d View Post
    Crazy results by the way bro. I have no motivation to get my ass back in a gym right now. The good news is my muscle memory has always been awesome, maybe it still will be at 30 yrs old.
    Im a year older, when its time, it will come back with a vengence.

Maybe look at this as the motivation to get back in the gym... dont do it to impress others girls... jack your shit up and walk head high... that will piss her off more than anything... seeing you happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    Im a year older, when its time, it will come back with a vengence.

Maybe look at this as the motivation to get back in the gym... dont do it to impress others girls... jack your shit up and walk head high... that will piss her off more than anything... seeing you happy.
    It would piss her off more because I was a big fvcker when we got together, and she has always thrown it in my face about how smokin hot i was then, and how people called me buff daddy and how she was going to need that back

It would piss her off more because I was a big fvcker when we got together, and she has always thrown it in my face about how smokin hot i was then, and how people called me buff daddy and how she was going to need that back
    thats kind of funny, cause she will not get anything back...

last week when I was on vacation, the girl who was hanging out with me really liked the attention I was getting on the beach... it was mostly from guys making comments like "dude, you're freakin jacked"... but maybe half a dozen times it was girls making comments and she would tighten her grip around my arm. I didnt play into it when the girls would say things so she wouldnt get upset, but the guys were getting a bit annoying...

and whats with this "jacked" term, when did this start? sounds retarded to me. And Im finding myself saying it ow

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy

last week when I was on vacation, the girl who was hanging out with me really liked the attention I was getting on the beach... it was mostly from guys making comments like "dude, you're freakin jacked"... but maybe half a dozen times it was girls making comments and she would tighten her grip around my arm. I didnt play into it when the girls would say things so she wouldnt get upset, but the guys were getting a bit annoying...

and whats with this "jacked" term, when did this start? sounds retarded to me. And Im finding myself saying it ow
    your 9 week bulk man, you looking pretty jacked. very nice

Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    your 9 week bulk man, you looking pretty jacked. very nice
    epically bro...

lmao

Nah she wont with me. Thing is, I had lost all my size when we split up the first time. So if thats what mattered why get back with me? You want to talk about childish? She broke off her engagement to me by text message! After she messaged her husband with her new number. Honestly don't remember if she broke it off with me before or after speaking to him, nonetheless doesn't make a damn.

My dumbass gets back with her a month and a half later....he thinks they are working things out, when it fact i was over there working her out haha. So she decides she wants to be back with me. The rest is history. I did often wonder if the cock was so good to the girl, why the **** she was going to run back to him, then turn around and run back to me lol. They were married 2 months no shit...and he even said she quit puttin out. Damn atleast it took 2.5 yrs before that happened to me

But I often wondered, had he not been stationed a state away (VA)..if she would have came back to me or stayed with him. They just happened to date a couple times, would fvck every few yrs when he was around. Not that they were ever together long when they did date.

vanduhl is offline Senior Member
    some girl called me jacked yesterday.........it does sound really retarded....

i tell people im swole

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    I just often hear, fvk your huge....
    Last edited by MaNiCC; 08-09-2010 at 05:39 PM.

someday a girl will call me jacked

Yes, its awesome. My point being fellas if the wife took me back as the scrawny fvck I am now, why should it matter

Quote Originally Posted by vanduhl View Post
    i tell people im swole
    really, when I say that they stare at my crotch

Nah she wont with me. Thing is, I had lost all my size when we split up the first time. So if thats what mattered why get back with me? You want to talk about childish? She broke off her engagement to me by text message! After she messaged her husband with her new number. Honestly don't remember if she broke it off with me before or after speaking to him, nonetheless doesn't make a damn.

My dumbass gets back with her a month and a half later....he thinks they are working things out, when it fact i was over there working her out haha. So she decides she wants to be back with me. The rest is history. I did often wonder if the cock was so good to the girl, why the **** she was going to run back to him, then turn around and run back to me lol. They were married 2 months no shit...and he even said she quit puttin out. Damn atleast it took 2.5 yrs before that happened to me

But I often wondered, had he not been stationed a state away (VA)..if she would have came back to me or stayed with him. They just happened to date a couple times, would fvck every few yrs when he was around. Not that they were ever together long when they did date.
    the only thing you can be sure of is never knowing what women are thinking...

the only thing you can be sure of is never knowing what women are thinking...
    That makes about the most sense of anything I've heard yet.

As a matter of fact, I have determined by process of elimination, whoever my wife has made fun of the most...is who she has fvcked/will fvck again. It has been proven...twice now.
    Last edited by D3m3nt3d; 08-09-2010 at 05:39 PM.

That makes about the most sense of anything I've heard yet.

As a matter of fact, I have determined by process of elimination, whoever my wife has made fun of the most...is who she has fvcked/will fvck again. It has been proven...twice now.
    yah, thats it the same for both sexes.. its like pre-forming an alliby, talking shit about someone as to rule them out for future affairs.

ok whore-dee-whore whores... Im out for the night... dont do anything I wouldnt do... like get laid or something.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    My colombian chica said i'm the biggest guy shes ever been with LMAO..... kinda made me feel good.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Shes lieing

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Shes lieing
    LMFAO.....

now I feel like crap.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    My colombian chica said i'm the biggest guy shes ever been with LMAO..... kinda made me feel good.....

~Haz~
    If by biggest you mean size - my wife said the same thing

If by biggest you mean penis - that is not me

But she did always say i was the best, that's gotta count for something....until i caught her talking shit to a dude she used to **** anyway lol

If by biggest you mean size - my wife said the same thing

If by biggest you mean penis - that is not me

But she did always say i was the best, that's gotta count for something....until i caught her talking shit to a dude she used to **** anyway lol
    your wife sounds like a lovely woman

ya she probably meant muscles...

your wife sounds like a lovely woman
    Outside my wife is a lovely woman, inside a very selfish childish bitch with a lot of psychological problems, thanks to her mother. Atleast she admitted she will probably never be happy.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    why do women always have mommy/daddy issues that completely ruins their future relationships?

not a clue nic

Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post
    why do women always have mommy/daddy issues that completely ruins their future relationships?
    Exactly what happened with my wife. She told me from the start she didnt want to end up like her mom, and she has daddy issues. Thats why she was attracted at like 18 yrs old to guys with kids...well and pretty much everyone else too it would appear.

She met her dad once, her adopted father used to beat her mom and she was scared to stay with him. As for her mother, married 3 times, divorced 3 times,3 kids, 3 different dads, engaged I dont know how many more times. One of the divorces came from the baby not being the husbands. So she drug my wife home to home man to man.

My wife, just turned 26, married and divorced twice already. Her first married lasted like 2 months literally. She has two kids, one by me and one of my best friends, she was pregnant twice by her other husband (miscarried + abortion)...by the time her son was 4 and we met, i was the 4th guy she had lived with since she had him. So, safe to say she is following the pattern.

Exactly what happened with my wife. She told me from the start she didnt want to end up like her mom, and she has daddy issues. Thats why she was attracted at like 18 yrs old to guys with kids...well and pretty much everyone else too it would appear.

She met her dad once, her adopted father used to beat her mom and she was scared to stay with him. As for her mother, married 3 times, divorced 3 times,3 kids, 3 different dads, engaged I dont know how many more times. One of the divorces came from the baby not being the husbands. So she drug my wife home to home man to man.

My wife, just turned 26, married and divorced twice already. Her first married lasted like 2 months literally. She has two kids, one by me and one of my best friends, she was pregnant twice by her other husband (miscarried + abortion)...by the time her son was 4 and we met, i was the 4th guy she had lived with since she had him. So, safe to say she is following the pattern.

correct me if im wrong but wasnt she married when you started banging her? did you really expect her not to go around on you too? sorry for sounding like a dick i know your situation really sucks and im sorry about that

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Starbucks is Good!

Quote Originally Posted by Bertuzzi View Post
    Starbucks is Good!
    booo! where is your custom title anyways!

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    booo! where is your custom title anyways!
    I dunno... I thought I had one picked but once I got to 3000 I dunno what I want anymore.... I'll figure it out.

Anyways, this was just a quick drive by.... gotta run the grocery store then the gym.

Peace out whores

correct me if im wrong but wasnt she married when you started banging her? did you really expect her not to go around on you too? sorry for sounding like a dick i know your situation really sucks and im sorry about that
    Yes and no. See her and her husband separated and she moved back to NC from CA where he was. Then she dated someone for like 8-9 months, they busted up and we started talking like a week or two later. I knew her for yrs, but didnt know shit about her, other than she was my boys baby mama.

No offense taken bro, when she fvcked me over to go running around with her ex hubby, that should have been the end of it. I mean just because I told her I'm sure she had to go show off her new fake tits to him...I didn't really think she did it haha

Yes and no. See her and her husband separated and she moved back to NC from CA where he was. Then she dated someone for like 8-9 months, they busted up and we started talking like a week or two later. I knew her for yrs, but didnt know shit about her, other than she was my boys baby mama.

No offense taken bro, when she fvcked me over to go running around with her ex hubby, that should have been the end of it. I mean just because I told her I'm sure she had to go show off her new fake tits to him...I didn't really think she did it haha
    classic haha. but im sorry to hear all this bro. im 19 y/o my mom cheated on my dad a bunch of times and he forgave her because of me. when i was 10 she cheated on him with his bestfriend divorced him and took everything he owns she now is engaged to his ex bestfriend and i live with him and talk to her once every 2 months. she really ruined my look on women and marriage and i have my own trust problems but i got over them for the most part. the way i see it i dont have a family because of her. i will never forgive her

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    at least it's not just gays with drama issues......

women sound even more fuked up though............ complicated creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post
    at least it's not just gays with drama issues......

women sound even more fuked up though............ complicated creatures!
    lmfao
    they arent good for much lol

classic haha. but im sorry to hear all this bro. im 19 y/o my mom cheated on my dad a bunch of times and he forgave her because of me. when i was 10 she cheated on him with his bestfriend divorced him and took everything he owns she now is engaged to his ex bestfriend and i live with him and talk to her once every 2 months. she really ruined my look on women and marriage and i have my own trust problems but i got over them for the most part. the way i see it i dont have a family because of her. i will never forgive her
    Not to talk bad about your mother or anything, but it will never work out because she will do the same shit to him. I am a firm believer in Karma. I have personally never known someone to fvck someone over for someone else, and they live happily ever after, just doesnt happen.

Not to talk bad about your mother or anything, but it will never work out because she will do the same shit to him. I am a firm believer in Karma. I have personally never known someone to fvck someone over for someone else, and they live happily ever after, just doesnt happen.
    there probably is nothing you can say about her that i already havent before lol. and i believe your right. that crap doesnt happen. she was a stay at home mom and my dad makes good money he paid for everything she left it to be with a guy making just over minimum wage and she now has to work for minimum wage cause she has no school and they are in debt but thats not my problem lol

there probably is nothing you can say about her that i already havent before lol. and i believe your right. that crap doesnt happen. she was a stay at home mom and my dad makes good money he paid for everything she left it to be with a guy making just over minimum wage and she now has to work for minimum wage cause she has no school and they are in debt but thats not my problem lol
    I'm sorry you have to go thru that bro. I know it wasn't easy. I am fortunate enough that I come from a traditional family that has chiseled the commitment of marriage into me. When I said for better or worse, that's exactly what I meant. But it takes two to feel that way.

I watched a conversation between my wife and her ex's sister, which used to be a good friend when they dated and obviously are BFF's now...but my wife told her she did say for better or worse...and the girl told her marriage is a BIG deal and you have to work at it, and she was right, where she went wrong was when she said but then again sometimes it just doesn't work. I don't buy that. I am not saying there aren't reasons for people to divorce, I am saying people should know what they are getting into, and they make the commitment and are each responsible for their actions.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    I think There's something in the air. All of our women are going nuts.

Thread Information