Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    Ranging...sory its been bugging me a while now, ur full of shit mate, even though im not in the services and i duno if Rana has but... theres people out there dying brits, americans, french, spanish what ever, and then theres some idiot claming to be one of them....disrespectful. Phate and co have the right to slag him for saying that. My heart goes out to those on this day, must be hard. No one can say shit ''oh if it was a doc would you be offending him'' bla bla bla. A doc isnt away from family risking his life stood on the front line!!!!

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    To the OP, what is it you really for a living that made you want to lie about it? Also, I totally understand the anger from the Armed Forces Vets out there over this. There are quite a few "wanna be's" in my profession as well and it's not something we tolerate well either.

fire you had a drink??

Quote Originally Posted by dangerous dan View Post
    fire you had a drink??
    Nope...

ahh okay, just never seen you in lounge before...plz dont go whore your an idol!!!!

ahh okay, just never seen you in lounge before...plz dont go whore your an idol!!!!
    No worries my man, my stay here will be brief. Hope your X-Mas was wonderful.

Nice...be looking forward to next years debate on carbs over fats haha. Hope you had a good one to mate.

LionsGate is offline Associate Member
    Ranging...sory its been bugging me a while now, ur full of shit mate, even though im not in the services and i duno if Rana has but... theres people out there dying brits, americans, french, spanish what ever, and then theres some idiot claming to be one of them....disrespectful. Phate and co have the right to slag him for saying that. My heart goes out to those on this day, must be hard. No one can say shit ''oh if it was a doc would you be offending him'' bla bla bla. A doc isnt away from family risking his life stood on the front line!!!!
    this

????

????
    sums it up..

lol i see, right though...hate it when people try and take off the armed forces. Think to yourself now, what they could be doing....when the OP is sat on his fat arse, slippers on, dressing gown on, tea with two sugars, and a packet of fkin hobnobs!!!

what gets me about this crap is....some soilder is overseas fighting for 12-18months while d-bags back home claim to be service members to get laid. wtf. i would be pissed if that was me overseas and some idiot was pulling that card for selfish intent. complete bullshit.

yea my point to mate...hes not replying nehow so deep down he knows hes a twat

I lie to females all the time,

"get in my car and I'llbuy you some stuff"

"If you quit sceaming I'l let you go"

"I'm not guna kill you"

"the trunks cumfy"

"I think ur special and sweet"

but I tell the truth too,

"I like you shirt.... .... Itd look gud on my floor"

"you got pretty lips... ... theyd look good on my cock"

but I'd never tell a bitch i was in the military if i wasn't,

Actually I was in the military and I never tell 'em that, never works...

you gotta just sneek up on them with some chloroform in a rag and have the rope ready

hahahahaahahahahahaahahahaha like it

chicmagnet is offline Senior Member
    Ha ha but thats being honest.

chicmagnet is offline Senior Member
    However I do believe the OP is being disrespectful to all concerned.

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    Quote Originally Posted by MONEY AND MASS View Post
    I lie to females all the time,

"get in my car and I'llbuy you some stuff"

"If you quit sceaming I'l let you go"

"I'm not guna kill you"

"the trunks cumfy"

"I think ur special and sweet"

but I tell the truth too,

"I like you shirt.... .... Itd look gud on my floor"

"you got pretty lips... ... theyd look good on my cock"

but I'd never tell a bitch i was in the military if i wasn't,

Actually I was in the military and I never tell 'em that, never works...

you gotta just sneek up on them with some chloroform in a rag and have the rope ready
    You don't need rope if you use the chloroform correctly.

Much to learn you have hmmm

the rope is for when they wake up so that i dont have to use cloroform again also if there tied up i can keep 'em longer. its more fun with 'em awake

CptAmericaX is offline Member
    wheres iron pig when you need him. Bro your a douch. Granted so are most of the people in the military stupid fobbets buying all the shit at the Px

Atomini is offline Banned
    How can you compare lying about being a doctor to lying about being a soldier or a Marine, or any of that? To be honest, lying is lying, period. And if one were to lie about being a doctor to get laid, I would say thats still pretty disrespectful. However, more so to those in the armed forces, and those that have fought overseas.

I've always wanted to be a Marine, but I settled for being a Canadian soldier instead (found out too late that I could have joined the Marines even though i'm not American), but I don't go around lying to chicks that i'm a Marine when i'm not.

Infact, I never mention my military service and my time in Afghanistan to women OR ANYONE unless somehow the conversation ends up in that area, or if I am asked about it in particular. I've never used my status as a soldier to get anything free, whether it is a coffee, a drink, a freebie on a speeding ticket, or some pvssy.

As a soldier, i'm here to serve all of you, at your request. I don't expect or ask for a damn thing in return.

"Troops, listen up... I know you don't want to be here, and I know you're all tired. Hell, I would rather be at home lying in my own filth and watching cartoons than to be here. But the difference between us and that civvie walking down the street out there is that they don't have to do this. This is something we have to do. We have to be here. This has to be done."

- Mcpl. Astley, on week 10 of our basic training (SQ portion) in the morning just before continuing our drills (for the 9000th fvcking time) on the C6 and C9 machine guns.

I remembered what that instructor said all the way through everything I did.

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i hate it when people put friendly words on the end of their abuse like 'mate'

its just sarcastic and useless

im just trying to defend a guy who was trying to pick up

though i dont know why he chose to lie about his profession, and it is disrespectful but i think you guys are taking it abit to much to heart when he hasnt tried to offend anyone, hes just trying to score in a weird way...

though he has offended people, he hasnt tried to directly offend yous on purpose

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    To the OP, what is it you really for a living that made you want to lie about it? Also, I totally understand the anger from the Armed Forces Vets out there over this. There are quite a few "wanna be's" in my profession as well and it's not something we tolerate well either.
    good question?

fire you had a drink??
    with an avatar like fieguys this would be a moment in history if he did

Quote Originally Posted by chicmagnet View Post
    However I do believe the OP is being disrespectful to all concerned.
    agree

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    How can you compare lying about being a doctor to lying about being a soldier or a Marine, or any of that? To be honest, lying is lying, period. And if one were to lie about being a doctor to get laid, I would say thats still pretty disrespectful. However, more so to those in the armed forces, and those that have fought overseas.

I've always wanted to be a Marine, but I settled for being a Canadian soldier instead (found out too late that I could have joined the Marines even though i'm not American), but I don't go around lying to chicks that i'm a Marine when i'm not.

Infact, I never mention my military service and my time in Afghanistan to women OR ANYONE unless somehow the conversation ends up in that area, or if I am asked about it in particular. I've never used my status as a soldier to get anything free, whether it is a coffee, a drink, a freebie on a speeding ticket, or some pvssy.

As a soldier, i'm here to serve all of you, at your request. I don't expect or ask for a damn thing in return.

"Troops, listen up... I know you don't want to be here, and I know you're all tired. Hell, I would rather be at home lying in my own filth and watching cartoons than to be here. But the difference between us and that civvie walking down the street out there is that they don't have to do this. This is something we have to do. We have to be here. This has to be done."

- Mcpl. Astley, on week 10 of our basic training (SQ portion) in the morning just before continuing our drills (for the 9000th fvcking time) on the C6 and C9 machine guns.

I remembered what that instructor said all the way through everything I did.
    i wasnt going to read ur whole reply but u had an interesting and good opening paragraph

okay im not on this guys side debating for him, so i just came up with any example to try lighten things ups

agree lieing is lieing, and the OP should just come clean

personaly i think he should just come clean since itll make better conversation with the women, since im sure shes not with him just becuase hes a marine, clearly he showed other traits she was interested since she hasnt asked any questions about it

god i dont even know why im helping defend this guy when he should just come clean
    Last edited by ranging1; 12-26-2009 at 02:34 AM.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Funny huh...

This forum is for guys that do illegal drugs, but we have a problem with telling lies.

BTW, poor form OP.

Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    Funny huh...

This forum is for guys that do illegal drugs, but we have a problem with telling lies.

BTW, poor form OP.
    Illegal in YOUR country. Not in mine.

Just thought i'd point that out for a quick second, lol.

Carry on.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by solid-d View Post
    OKay, let me rewite this post.............

Can someone tell me info about the marines, what there stations are like, what it takes to be a marine.. Ect...
    Serious? Why so you can make more shit up to women?
    You still have not learned or you just don't give a fvck!

I so agree^^^^
    How can you compare them? A serviceman signs a blank paycheck (thier life) to thier government hoping that it never gets cashed in. The pay is bad, the benefits aren't great, family life is almost impossible and for what? To service thier country each and everyday. Regardless of why they joined at least they have done something for thier country.

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There is a easy resolution to this problem .

Go see the Army recruiter .

Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    Last edited by Odpierdol_sie!; 02-08-2015 at 07:14 PM.

solid-d is offline Member
    [QUOTE=RANA;5001408]Serious? Why so you can make more shit up to women?

Its the INTERNET... Im not loosing any sleep over it... Thats for sure.. Apartly that I did say sorry doesnt mean jack... So whateva...

Oh, and I bet you laughed at the sence in Wedding Crashers when they put the Purple heart on...

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=solid-d;5001793]
    Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    Serious? Why so you can make more shit up to women?

Its the INTERNET... Im not loosing any sleep over it... Thats for sure.. Apartly that I did say sorry doesnt mean jack... So whateva...

Oh, and I bet you laughed at the sence in Wedding Crashers when they put the Purple heart on...
    I actually boycotted that movie and thought it was just as pathetic as your statements. You said you’re sorry but in the same sentence you are trying to blame us because we can’t “relax” and you don’t understand why we are upset. Then you come back later trying to still get info, very sad!!!

The depressing part is you will walk around in life knowing you have accomplished not a damn thing in your life, you will always be a wannabe.
    I can walk with my head up knowing what I have accomplished in life without having to make up damn a thing.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    [QUOTE=RANA;5001816]

I actually boycotted that movie and thought it was just as pathetic as your statements. You said you’re sorry but in the same sentence you are trying to blame us because we can’t “relax” and you don’t understand why we are upset. Then you come back later trying to still get info, very sad!!!

The depressing part is you will walk around in life knowing you have accomplished not a damn thing in your life, you will always be a wannabe.
    I can walk with my head up knowing what I have accomplished in life without having to make up damn a thing.
    Agreed,

solid-d you need to walk away while you are a head, you fuvked up and nothing you say can take back from what you already said....

Some of us have lost close friends (and you will never understand that) and still have friends fighting over seas and for you to say you are one of them takes away from the true hero's in this country.

Hey guys, slightly off topic here... what are the standards for the USMC BFT? And does the army use the same standards for their BFT that the Marines use?

Over here in the Canadian Forces, our BFT standard is a 13k ruckmarch to be completed in under 2 hours, with:
    - 40lb rucksack
    - However much your tactical vest underneath weighs (with fully loaded mags and equipment, etc, approx 20 lbs.)
    - Standard C7 rifle (approx 9 lbs loaded), and
    - Support weapons for whomever is assigned them in the platoon (both heavy and light machineguns) with full ammunition loadout

Just curious if you folks down south have it pretty much the same as us.

Illegal in YOUR country. Not in mine.

Just thought i'd point that out for a quick second, lol.

Carry on.
    steroids are legal in canada!? pot too right? thats funny i was thinking about going there but i cant get a passport do you think i can still get in? how would i do it?

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by *RAGE* View Post
    Agreed,

solid-d you need to walk away while you are a head, you fuvked up and nothing you say can take back from what you already said....

Some of us have lost close friends (and you will never understand that) and still have friends fighting over seas and for you to say you are one of them takes away from the true hero's in this country.

You are my hero prone.
    Last edited by c-Z; 12-26-2009 at 06:57 PM.

Apartly that I did say sorry doesnt mean jack... So whateva...

couldnt help myself

steroids are legal in canada!? pot too right? thats funny i was thinking about going there but i cant get a passport do you think i can still get in? how would i do it?
    Steroids are legal for personal use and posession. But illegal to sell. You can't purchase them at pharmacies without a script, but they are legal to use and posess.

Steroids are legal for personal use and posession. But illegal to sell. You can't purchase them at pharmacies without a script, but they are legal to use and posess.

well aint trying to sell 'em but im serious about moving there and not having a passport how hard would it be for me if i got across the border to become a citizen... seriosly ( for legal reasons, not steroids like i said i had been thinking about it)

DDDNTZ is offline Associate Member
    Wow. Is your life really that uninteresting that you had to make up a phony background? It's not that uncommon though what you did. I run into guys ALL THE TIME who tell war stories, claim to have been a soldier, or pretend they were some type of spec ops when they were really a truck driver. Funny thing is they never know those small but oh so important details to confirm their wild claims. So dont feel too bad, but seriously dont do that bro. Tell her you lied.

well aint trying to sell 'em but im serious about moving there and not having a passport how hard would it be for me if i got across the border to become a citizen... seriosly ( for legal reasons, not steroids like i said i had been thinking about it)
    Check your PMs.

Quote Originally Posted by DDDNTZ View Post
    Wow. Is your life really that uninteresting that you had to make up a phony background? It's not that uncommon though what you did. I run into guys ALL THE TIME who tell war stories, claim to have been a soldier, or pretend they were some type of spec ops when they were really a truck driver. Funny thing is they never know those small but oh so important details to confirm their wild claims. So dont feel too bad, but seriously dont do that bro. Tell her you lied.

No it is not, as I stated before.. I saved up $150k in my 30 young years of life.... I did not aquire all of this from being a lame jerk off.. Plus I can bench 1.85 X my body weight.... My life is alot deeper then a stupid internet post about a drunkin night hanging with older chickes buying me drinks.. That is why i said before, F#cking relax....

[QUOTE=RANA;5001816]

S#ck my d#ck u f#cking p#ssy

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information