Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    solid-d is offline Member
    Brewskie!!!!!!!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=solid-d;5002154]
    Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post

S#ck my d#ck u f#cking p#ssy
    Wow, that’s funny you come here insulting every service member and now you mad at me for pointing out the obvious. I guess last night you must have looked in the mirror and realize that my words are so true. You have so much to learn in life, hopefully you might grow up one day to actually realize how ignorant and disrespectful you have been. I would assume that this would not happen!!!

Quote Originally Posted by solid-d View Post
    Great that’s all you need more alcohol, what are you now an astronaut, a neurosurgeon, hell I bet you were a Medal of Honor recipient…

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    [QUOTE=RANA;5002297]

Wow, that’s funny you come here insulting every service member and now you mad at me for pointing out the obvious. I guess last night you must have looked in the mirror and realize that my words are so true. You have so much to learn in life, hopefully you might grow up one day to actually realize how ignorant and disrespectful you have been. I would assume that this would not happen!!!

Great that’s all you need more alcohol, what are you now an astronaut, a neurosurgeon, hell I bet you were a Medal of Honor recipient…

I love this quote bro and is so true with someone like this.

You know most people when they are wrong will just walk away and learn from their mistakes, but then you have the internet tough guy that no matter how many people tells him he is wrong he still thinks he has something to prove....

The op could have never been in the Marines or any other services because to be a real man you have to be able to say, you know, I fuvked up and I am wrong for what I did....

To the OP you have a lot of growing up to do in life!!!!

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Quote Originally Posted by Friend View Post
    You don't need rope if you use the chloroform correctly.

Much to learn you have hmmm

RyanRoss is offline Associate Member

ph34rsh4ck is offline Member
    Ptsd

LionsGate is offline Associate Member
    you guys gave this guy a good verbal beating. but still he cant get it thru his thick skull how this was a stupid move.

arrogant, no remorse or fault whatsoever. he wont ever see it for what it is, i dont see it happening either. hope it backfires on him one day tho.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member

thats some funny shit

ty357 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Teufel_Hunden View Post
    You fvckin piece of $hit. My brothers are overseas dying right now, because they earned the title United States Marine. You have no idea what it takes to earn that title. Three months of fvcking hell. How dare you! I wish you were in front of me right now so I could punch you in your face! You are a waste of flesh! @sshole!

Eat $hit and die motherfvcker
    damn dont bump into this guy. lol

Atomini is offline Banned
    Can anyone please address my previous question about USMC and US Army BFT standards?

Danbireland is offline New Member
    was he actually serious when starting the thread?

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Help me out guys.. I told this girl that I was in the ARMY, well actually the Marines.. Now I got a date with her, I need to know some shit about the Marines incase she asks... I know nothing.. Like where I was stationed, and platoon or whatever I need to know to run with a bullshit, and not make it seem like Im a crack of Shitt.. Thanks guys, you are the best....
    Comeon I can't believe some of the responses in here.

My brother told his current wife before they even got together that he worked for the fvckn FBI. She told our family years after they were married and we all laughed our asses off. (actually this past thanksgiving at the dinner table)

She also told us he kept up the lie for 2 months and one day literally just said "It was a joke". If you act creepy about it thats what matters. My brother doesn't give a fvck, he does crap like that just to mess with people because it IS entertaining.
    And he prob tells more lies the anyone I know. But he ALWAYS at some point lets us know it was a complete joke. I wouldn't take it too seriously, make up a really GOOD story, a bit outlandish if possible. Tell her you're leaving to fight soon and may never come home again. If you have any scars tell her they're gunshot wounds. If she gets real specific you say "Im sorry dear, I cant talk about the mission", in your upmost pimp voice.
    Women are stimulation whores. They will be attracted to stimulation you provide, and when it goes away they project the attraction from the stimuli to the person.
    Example: The famous study on the bridge of the association/attribution of arousal. Any student of psychology must read that study, go find it you will learn a lot relevant to your situation.

Seriously. If a woman falls for you it NEVER matters in the end. And I've seen crap like this work in favor for people with my own eyes. So take what you will from it.
    Last edited by Bojangles69; 12-28-2009 at 01:53 AM.

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ty357 View Post
    damn dont bump into this guy. lol
    LMFAO agree

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    Comeon I can't believe some of the responses in here.

My brother told his current wife before they even got together that he worked for the fvckn FBI. She told our family years after they were married and we all laughed our asses off. (actually this past thanksgiving at the dinner table)

She also told us he kept up the lie for 2 months and one day literally just said "It was a joke". If you act creepy about it thats what matters. My brother doesn't give a fvck, he does crap like that just to mess with people because it IS entertaining.
    And he prob tells more lies the anyone I know. But he ALWAYS at some point lets us know it was a complete joke. I wouldn't take it too seriously, make up a really GOOD story, a bit outlandish if possible. Tell her you're leaving to fight soon and may never come home again. If you have any scars tell her they're gunshot wounds. If she gets real specific you say "Im sorry dear, I cant talk about the mission", in your upmost pimp voice.
    Women are stimulation whores. They will be attracted to stimulation you provide, and when it goes away they project the attraction from the stimuli to the person.
    Example: The famous study on the bridge of the association/attribution of arousal. Any student of psychology must read that study, go find it you will learn a lot relevant to your situation.

Seriously. If a woman falls for you it NEVER matters in the end. And I've seen crap like this work in favor for people with my own eyes. So take what you will from it.
    im glad atleast MR Bojangles sees my point of view aswell, bo lol

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ranging1 View Post
    LMFAO agree

im glad atleast MR Bojangles sees my point of view aswell, bo lol
    I dont give a shit if its wrong or right personally but it IS a proven mating strategy thats existed for thousands of years. Its ancient in fact.

And being nice or being honest can be executed just as manipulatively, thus I have no issue with the OP. I do however for all those claiming to be something better then him.. and well.. what exactly are they trying to prove? Thats my question.

LionsGate is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    I dont give a shit if its wrong or right personally but it IS a proven mating strategy thats existed for thousands of years. Its ancient in fact.

And being nice or being honest can be executed just as manipulatively, thus I have no issue with the OP. I do however for all those claiming to be something better then him.. and well.. what exactly are they trying to prove? Thats my question.

then let him make up other stories other than being a marine. its a disgrace to those who are.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information