Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Lounge material?

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    if shes out on her own doin e's etc she be banging rings round her, if you've feelins i'd stay clear

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    That IS dating for me....i would never 'date' just for sex....i'm looking for a partner to share my life with, and if the person in question can never be that...then i'm not going to waste my time
    steroid .com's most serious member

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    That IS dating for me....i would never 'date' just for sex....i'm looking for a partner to share my life with, and if the person in question can never be that...then i'm not going to waste my time
    He makes a good point though. Some people just move threw the party stage F*ck mad bitches whenever wherever. To many dirty ones out there now and days. I certainly don't want to be the one banging some dirty girl and getting some nasty penile eating disease.

I would much rather have one girl. Who I see a future with. And I know the only pecker going in her. Is mine.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    He makes a good point though. Some people just move threw the party stage F*ck mad bitches whenever wherever. To many dirty ones out there now and days. I certainly don't want to be the one banging some dirty girl and getting some nasty penile eating disease.

I would much rather have one girl. Who I see a future with. And I know the only pecker going in her. Is mine.
    agree, but only cos im older and wiser lol. depends on age, and if ready to be settled etc

Big Horsepower is offline Junior Member
    we need pics before we can tell you what to do.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    ive been with, party girls and "normal girls"...both have there share of problems......but so do i lol....i would never class myself as a bodybuilder, i love training and i love partying......very dificult to balance both so i dont try,.......training comes first...........the problem is you having feelings for her, best get shot before you get hurt!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    this is how I see it.....

MOST people get into the party scene young.... they experience it..... and they move on. There are some out there that just party it up till they bury their lives way too deep.....

You can't dispute your feelings for her..... if they're there..... they're there. You need to understand the situation before you decide anything. If you choose to try and date her and see if it'll work..... you better know that you wont change her. She's not going to move past the "partying" stage until shes ready to..... and on those nights when you don't want to go out.... she'll be out partying. If you can deal with that for a while..... good for you.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Horsepower View Post
    we need pics before we can tell you what to do.
    lol agreed

Also, Just because someone likes to use some substances when they party - doesn't make them a bad person. If it gets to be a problem and it affects her daily life - then shes got problems. If shes a weekend warrior drinker and an occasional E user..... well..... thats just a product of being 23 and living in jersey.....

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Also, Just because someone likes to use some substances when they party - doesn't make them a bad person. If it gets to be a problem and it affects her daily life - then shes got problems. If shes a weekend warrior drinker and an occasional E user..... well..... thats just a product of being 23 and living in jersey.....

~Haz~
    Heh....Agreed...

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    I go to the gym....She goes to bars
    I do steroids ....she does estacsy.
    I drink protein shakes...She drinks liquor.
    I eat chicken and oates...she eats fast food and frozen dinner.

Unfourtately..I have feelings for her.

So is there any shot in hell that this could work out or its just destined for one big fvcking train wreck? lol

Has anyone else been into similar situations as this when it comes to females?

Do opposites REALLY attract?

All opinions welcomed/apperciated.
    good luck bro! but I think it won't work out well!

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    this is how I see it.....

MOST people get into the party scene young.... they experience it..... and they move on. There are some out there that just party it up till they bury their lives way too deep.....

You can't dispute your feelings for her..... if they're there..... they're there. You need to understand the situation before you decide anything. If you choose to try and date her and see if it'll work..... you better know that you wont change her. She's not going to move past the "partying" stage until shes ready to..... and on those nights when you don't want to go out.... she'll be out partying. If you can deal with that for a while..... good for you.....

~Haz~
    You're right Haz. I'm sure you've dealt with this in the past. North Jersey/NY Area is full of partiers. I'll keep in touch with her but I am NOT gonna fall in love. I need to find a girl in North Jersey who works out, eats healthy, drinks occasionally, will put the needle in my ass, and cooks me all my meals....Better chance of finding a needle in a hay stack than that type of girl in North jersey! lol

AnimalJ is offline Associate Member
    enjoy your life. take her for what she is or leave her for what she is, not a big deal. just a person, if you feel good spending time with her then spend. Ask yourself this question before you make any choices for thats ll life is, is choices. "Does this serve me". if you dont know the answer to this no one does.

You're right Haz. I'm sure you've dealt with this in the past. North Jersey/NY Area is full of partiers. I'll keep in touch with her but I am NOT gonna fall in love. I need to find a girl in North Jersey who works out, eats healthy, drinks occasionally, will put the needle in my ass, and cooks me all my meals....Better chance of finding a needle in a hay stack than that type of girl in North jersey! lol
    It's not just North NJ...Even where I'm at, Philly is so close, and the AC expressway is right here...I know about a hundred really hot chicks who are either in philly or down in AC, EVERY WEEKEND, and sometimes on weeknights. To be honest not sure how they afford it, unless they are suckering dudes for drinks, because most of them are in college. None of them are relationship material, wouldn't even cross my mind.....and they'll all still be doing the same shit when they're 25,28,30....

******, I think you are setting yourself up for a let down...The fact you even have to ask on here is evidence enough that there is enough doubt in your mind about what this chick does that you cant trust her. Do you REALLY want to have to go out with her every time shes dropping E until 5 in the morning(aka babysit her). It's pretty clear and understood that certain substances impair judgement, lower inhibitions, etc. So even though this girl might be the most moral and stand up chick when you're chillen with her during the week, you know there is no way you can trust her to go partying on E and alcohol, and not have anything in the back of your mind like "i wonder if shes gettin slammed by a bunch of dudes because shes whacked right now and everything feels amazing.." Just sayin dude, those are the kinda concerns I'd have...

~Haz~
    agreed...people might say the samething about you and AAS...dont make judgements right away but keep your eyes open and keep your emotions out until you feel good about what kind of person she is.

They're out there..... you're just not going to find them at a club in nyc/nj.

You gotta remember one thing too..... if you find one who's ok with you doing steroids ..... you'd be a hipocrit to be mad at her for occasionally doing a drug. Obviously if its taking over her life it's a different story but one can't tell someone not to put something in their body if they;re doing the same thing.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

You gotta remember one thing too..... if you find one who's ok with you doing steroids ..... you'd be a hipocrit to be mad at her for occasionally doing a drug. Obviously if its taking over her life it's a different story but one can't tell someone not to put something in their body if they;re doing the same thing.....

~Haz~
    God dammit. I should have never told her I use gear. Knowledge is power. Got to play this one by ear.

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    ******, I think you are setting yourself up for a let down...The fact you even have to ask on here is evidence enough that there is enough doubt in your mind about what this chick does that you cant trust her. Do you REALLY want to have to go out with her every time shes dropping E until 5 in the morning(aka babysit her). It's pretty clear and understood that certain substances impair judgement, lower inhibitions, etc. So even though this girl might be the most moral and stand up chick when you're chillen with her during the week, you know there is no way you can trust her to go partying on E and alcohol, and not have anything in the back of your mind like "i wonder if shes gettin slammed by a bunch of dudes because shes whacked right now and everything feels amazing.." Just sayin dude, those are the kinda concerns I'd have...
    Exactly..... some girls also think they wont be takn advantage of..... they think they are invisible. Theres no telling what she'll be taking when guys are offering her drinks and drugs.....

shit..... i was with a girl at pacha and a guy commented on ehr ass and wanted to dance with her. She told him I was right downstairs and he said he didn't care! If you aren't even atleast with her..... shes gunna get hit on left and right ALLLLLLLLLLLL night long.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

It's not just North NJ...Even where I'm at, Philly is so close, and the AC expressway is right here...I know about a hundred really hot chicks who are either in philly or down in AC, EVERY WEEKEND, and sometimes on weeknights. To be honest not sure how they afford it, unless they are suckering dudes for drinks, because most of them are in college. None of them are relationship material, wouldn't even cross my mind.....and they'll all still be doing the same shit when they're 25,28,30....

You are right my friend. I just dont wanna see her get taken advantage of or anything bad happen to her. However, it seems like she's setting herself up for some fvcked up situations. As you know, I reside in AC in the summer and North Jersey the rest of the year. So with that being said, I am pretty much screwed when it comes to finding a female who respects my lifestyle and isn't a complete party animal.

~Haz~
    I sort of agree Haz, in principle. However, I don't think you can put the two in the same category of "drugs." Steroids do not impair motor function, lower inhibitions, and generally cause people to act like f**kin idiots. But I do agree, that if they are doing their rec drugs in strict moderation, then it really isn't something you should look down upon them for. But like I mentioned previously in the thread, I'd find it hard to trust someone out at a club without me, impaired on rec drugs, because you simply are not going to have the same level of control as if you weren't impaired.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Some people are a little off with them "burying" their lives too deep. Thats a much smaller minority HAZ.
    I'm not sure if its a product of Jersey or what, but I grew up in a massive drug scene like anyone else. But these "partying lushes" don't just throw their lives away.

MOST of them wind up falling into something. Some of them GO ON partying after they are married and meet a guy simply likes to party with them. What happens is they don't reach an age where they stop partying, they reach an age where they stop fvcking every guy at the bar.

Most of them DO wind up "settling down" its just how they settle thats different. I know SO MANY people who are between 25-35, STILL drink, have kids and are married, and still go out almost every weekend.
    These same people often partake in recreational drugs, and pot too, but then when monday comes its back to their careers and family lives.

I just wanna note the generalization that these girls are throwing thier lives away isn't accurate at all. They view ALL OF YOU guys as "throwing your lives away", going to the gym everyday, sacrificing your social lives or whatever.
    The reason I'm saying this is because I know about 6 or 7 married couples off the top of my head, ALL of the girls AND guys in those couples use to party hard as fvck when they were in college. But they STILL DO.

They just molded their party lives around their careers, its not difficult to do. I just know too many successful people, who haven't thrown their lives away to partying, but still very much enjoy doing it. When you're younger you just do it more. When you reach 28.. 29+ you only wind up doing out maybe once a week.
    And the funny thing is 3 of these guys go to the gym, are in pretty decent shape, but still party with their wives or hit up the bars on the weekends. I think the word that confused people is "partying", so many people define it differently.
    Is partying going to a bar for 4-6 drinks or is partying drinking a 12 pack, taking 5 hits of k to the brain then od'ing?

A LOT of people still party at older ages I'm just not sure whats going on here.
    If YOU DON'T, yes "opposite can attract" but "attract" is the keyword there. Similars maintain compatability much better.
    I think the simplest answer here is not to generalize about her wasting her life away, but moreso in terms of simply what you want.
    If you don't party, then don't date a party chick.

As long as her morals/values were in tact, and she was a responsible girl who worked mon-fri, I'd consider her a fairly responsible person partying or not.
    I just don't think it helps to generalize. If you don't wanna waste your weekends being hungover, DON'T DATE HER.
    If you don't mind, date her. Its really not difficult. And you shouldn't maitain a certain distance just because she parties, you maintain that distance cause shes young and inexperienced.

So many generalizations in this thread its overwhelming.
    Last edited by Bojangles69; 02-28-2010 at 06:08 PM.

I sort of agree Haz, in principle. However, I don't think you can put the two in the same category of "drugs." Steroids do not impair motor function, lower inhibitions, and generally cause people to act like f**kin idiots. But I do agree, that if they are doing their rec drugs in strict moderation, then it really isn't something you should look down upon them for. But like I mentioned previously in the thread, I'd find it hard to trust someone out at a club without me, impaired on rec drugs, because you simply are not going to have the same level of control as if you weren't impaired.
    how is the average american suppose to know that? to them steroids will make you go crazy and kill everything in site then cry afterwards....also there are some steroids that increase aggression.

I HATE how all steroids are listed under the same thing...there is no reason why tren and test should be compared. Thats like saying painkillers are bad and then listing all the pain killers from advil to morphine.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    some of you guys on this bored most be the most boring people ever....

u guys take this fitness thing alittle to far...
    my girl was the party girl, as alot are, but once u enter into their life the good ones will realize that they were just missing someone of responsibility around. the real party scene doesnt have that, there all just retards..but there are some that are the product of what there around, unfortunitely it makes them weak..
    u could come into this girls life and she see the better way to live and want to change and put that shit behind her....mine did, too bad she is still bi-polar, but thats another thread...
    good luck brother

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    which is the exact reason you never get a date.................

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    Some people are a little off with them "burying" their lives too deep. Thats a much smaller minority HAZ.
    I'm not sure if its a product of Jersey or what, but I grew up in a massive drug scene like anyone else. But these "partying lushes" don't just throw their lives away.

MOST of them wind up falling into something. Some of them GO ON partying after they are married and meet a guy simply likes to party with them. What happens is they don't reach an age where they stop partying, they reach an age where they stop fvcking every guy at the bar.

Most of them DO wind up "settling down" its just how they settle thats different. I know SO MANY people who are between 25-35, STILL drink, have kids and are married, and still go out almost every weekend.
    These same people often partake in recreational drugs, and pot too, but then when monday comes its back to their careers and family lives.

I just wanna note the generalization that these girls are throwing thier lives away isn't accurate at all. They view ALL OF YOU guys as "throwing your lives away", going to the gym everyday, sacrificing your social lives or whatever.
    The reason I'm saying this is because I know about 6 or 7 married couples off the top of my head, ALL of the girls AND guys in those couples use to party hard as fvck when they were in college. But they STILL DO.

They just molded their party lives around their careers, its not difficult to do. I just know too many successful people, who haven't thrown their lives away to partying, but still very much enjoy doing it. When you're younger you just do it more. When you reach 28.. 29+ you only wind up doing out maybe once a week.
    And the funny thing is 3 of these guys go to the gym, are in pretty decent shape, but still party with their wives or hit up the bars on the weekends. I think the word that confused people is "partying", so many people define it differently.
    Is partying going to a bar for 4-6 drinks or is partying drinking a 12 pack, taking 5 hits of k to the brain then od'ing?

A LOT of people still party at older ages I'm just not sure whats going on here.
    If YOU DON'T, yes "opposite can attract" but "attract" is the keyword there. Similars maintain compatability much better.
    I think the simplest answer here is not to generalize about her wasting her life away, but moreso in terms of simply what you want.

As long as her morals/values were in tact, and she was a responsible girl who worked mon-fri, I'd consider her a fairly responsible person partying or not.
    I just don't think it helps to generalize. If you don't wanna waste your weekends being hungover, DON'T DATE HER.
    If you don't mind, date her. Its really not difficult. And you shouldn't maitain a certain distance just because she parties, you maintain that distance cause shes young and inexperienced.

Right..... Just to be clear..... I wasn't saying they were throwing their lives away. I only meant those who lose their lives in drugs and have no jobs are the ones who aren't worth it.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    I go to the gym....She goes to bars
    I do steroids ....she does estacsy.
    I drink protein shakes...She drinks liquor.
    I eat chicken and oates...she eats fast food and frozen dinner.

Unfourtately..I have feelings for her.

So is there any shot in hell that this could work out or its just destined for one big fvcking train wreck? lol

Has anyone else been into similar situations as this when it comes to females?

Do opposites REALLY attract?

All opinions welcomed/apperciated.
    It can work.

For one, if she's really in to you (and spends a lot of time around you) she may adopt your eating habits and love of the gym (as long as you aren't shoving it down her throat)... I know I've been in a similar situation, and it unfolded like that for me.

It takes a strong-willed person though... because as easy as it is for her to adopt some of your habits, it's equally easy for you to fall into hers.
    -Corey "Narkissos" Springer

Published Author.
    Owner of :
    Apollo Fitness Barbados etc
    Blogger

Quote Originally Posted by texasmk4
    Nark is like intel, Brilliant inside and awsome outside :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Here's a little-known-secret, that most people won't tell you: In the sphere of fitness, everything works.
    Every(intelligent)thing works (once aptly and consistently applied)
    It really is that simple.
    This is the perpetual bodybuilding paradigm
    **No Source Checks**
    Contact Me

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries

~Haz~
    Agreed.
    -Corey "Narkissos" Springer

Published Author.
    Owner of :
    Apollo Fitness Barbados etc
    Blogger

Quote Originally Posted by texasmk4
    Nark is like intel, Brilliant inside and awsome outside :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Here's a little-known-secret, that most people won't tell you: In the sphere of fitness, everything works.
    Every(intelligent)thing works (once aptly and consistently applied)
    It really is that simple.
    This is the perpetual bodybuilding paradigm
    **No Source Checks**
    Contact Me

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!

Excellent post.

Yeah, I know a lot of those people. I've tried to get away from that scene now, it wasnt doing my any favours at all.

I still like to party though. Got a mates birthday on Saturday and going on a pub crawl all dressed as Mexicans! Here's my costume:

Cant wait.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    when i dated a party girl i turned into a party guy lol im a addict through and through and i need to keep focus and be addicted to the gym n i tryn not let chicks make me lose focus and what truely matters

I need to get her out of my head. Plain and simple.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

Great post bo

I used to share a shore house in Avalon with a few people. We partied on the weekend to a point most people on her would think is crazy. but everyone went to work on monday and had good careers. 2 people were lawyers. and most of the guys were into BB also.

Its knowing a balance in life.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    My wife was a party girl and I was big into lifting, that was 3 yrs ago when we met. Now, we have kids, we dont have a chance to party, I ended up partying with her back then, and now I havent touched a weight in yrs. However, I did just sign back up at the gym yesterday lol. I still have her, and we have been thru hell the last few months and hopefully we pull out of it without divorce. We are trying... but I dont have my size anymore.

Do not get me wrong, trust me she drools over my older pics, and she gives me hell for not still looking like that lol, but I found myself so attached to her that it was the only thing I wanted to do.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    big sigh.....no wonder u never get laid.......

Bump....old thread I started a while ago, but there is so much quality information in here that made me escape a relationship recently, and move on with my life.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Old post or not, you know that something like this would only come down to something negative, the closer you get to her, the more you will want to protect her from the pigs that frequent the places she parties. You will only get yourself in trouble the first and 100th time you hear some guy hit on her or disrespected her at a club.

If you are just looking to wet your winky, thats different, but I wouldnt even have done that

out of curiosity, how did it turn out?
    Last edited by Knockout_Power; 12-12-2011 at 12:47 AM.

^^It turned out real bad. She was just a mess. And I started falling into her habits, sleeping all day, staying up all night, going out all hours of the night. She tried her best to leave that lifestyle and be a better person because of me, but she just couldn't escape it. I ended up going off on her the other night, more like tough love though, explaining to her that the highlight of her life is rec drugs, alcohol, and sleeping and that she has no future at all. We're not speaking any more, but it's for the best.

Razor is offline Banned
    Hard to relate to this, sorry you went through this.
    Just a tip for ya, I found the love of my life online.
    Bad dating for 2 years from girls from bars and gyms,
    Found each other online and she is the girl of my dreams
    The same day I asked her to be my gf I told her all my baggage about pinning and medical marajuana usage and that I carry a gun and she accepted everything for who I am.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    don't have time to read through all the above, but just wanted to say that opposites do NOT attract! The right way to say this is that.... "She's hot, and i'm willing to put up with all her weird shit"

But over time, she will cool and she won't be hot anymore. But she will still be high maintenance. And ectesay could turn into meth....

the key to a successful relationship, after establishing there is chemistry, is "compatibility" not... "incompatibility"

why would you want to be with someone that doesn't share the same common interests as you?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    ...unless you are desperate, or are willing to settle for almost anything?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information