Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    read this post and wondering why did mooseman and bojangles get baaned?

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    read this post and wondering why did mooseman and bojangles get baaned?
    Different thread, it got nasty, moose was talking bad on jimmy's children and family. real ****ing prick if you ask me got what he deserved

Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    Different thread, it got nasty, moose was talking bad on jimmy's children and family. real ****ing prick if you ask me got what he deserved
    well thats not cool to talk about ones family

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    I fell into a trap. Started dating her because I hadn't had a gf in a while...She was fun...She was sexy...in the back of my mind, I kept saying to myself: "don't get attached, it's gonna be a mess." So after several weeks of hanging out with her every day, it's almost impossible not to get attached. I thought I was making progress with her to better her life, but I was not. My feelings grew strong and I was in over my head..every time she would get drunk, which was at least 3x a week, we would get into a screaming argument, she would get crazy, accuse me of things, get totally sloppy, and embarrass me. At the end of the day, if you try to 'fix' a mess, you're going to become a 'mess' yourself.

Razor is offline Banned
    Bronz you get a chance to read my post on the page prior?

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I know this is an old thread, but this is something I have an opinion on...NOBODY should date party girls. Their behavior is the exact opposite of the things that makes for a good mate. Period. It doesn't mean they aren't fun. It doesn't mean you shouldn't hook up. But, "dating" should mean moving toward marriage, and they are not good wife material.

...or maybe I am just jaded.
    Last edited by JohnnyVegas; 12-12-2011 at 03:35 PM. Reason: stupid phone autocorrect

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    I know this is an old thread, but this is something I have an opinion on...NOBODY should day party girls. Their behavior is the exact opposite of the things that makes for a good mate. Period. It doesn't mean they aren't fun. It doesn't mean you shouldn't hook up. But, "dating" should mean moving toward marriage, and they are not good wife material.

No your right on point man.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    I know this is an old thread, but this is something I have an opinion on...NOBODY should day party girls. Their behavior is the exact opposite of the things that makes for a good mate. Period. It doesn't mean they aren't fun. It doesn't mean you shouldn't hook up. But, "dating" should mean moving toward marriage, and they are not good wife material.

i disagree. There are good and bad girls in anything.
    If a girl likes music and to dance why does she make a bad gf? If she goes out with the girls and comes home to you. why did she do wrong?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

i dated party girl from the clubs. worst decisions ever but i was younger now i would never

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1

i disagree. There are good and bad girls in anything.
    If a girl likes music and to dance why does she make a bad gf? If she goes out with the girls and comes home to you. why did she do wrong?
    Our definition of "party girl" probably differs. All the ones I have met or been involved with are heavy drinkers, drug users, promiscuous and oftentimes looking for someone to pay their rent or at least buy them gifts...and have multiple guys on the line at the same time.

I agree with your statement, and those are not the girls I was talking about.
    Last edited by JohnnyVegas; 12-12-2011 at 03:34 PM.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer View Post
    ^^It turned out real bad. She was just a mess. And I started falling into her habits, sleeping all day, staying up all night, going out all hours of the night. She tried her best to leave that lifestyle and be a better person because of me, but she just couldn't escape it. I ended up going off on her the other night, more like tough love though, explaining to her that the highlight of her life is rec drugs, alcohol, and sleeping and that she has no future at all. We're not speaking any more, but it's for the best.
    its good you recognized it was no good for you and moved on... better for both of you

DIESELPWR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas
    I know this is an old thread, but this is something I have an opinion on...NOBODY should date party girls. Their behavior is the exact opposite of the things that makes for a good mate. Period. It doesn't mean they aren't fun. It doesn't mean you shouldn't hook up. But, "dating" should mean moving toward marriage, and they are not good wife material.

Agree with this post.. You can't change someone.. If they change for you, they are being "you" it's not them and they will change back.. It isn't real.. And I'm talking about the same type of party girl he is referring to in the post above

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    When I say this girl Bronzer speaks of is a royal mess..... I'm talkin she's the Queen Mary of all messes. It's definately for the better man..... you should be with someone much better.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Sorry if I took this thread down the wrong path. I am in Vegas, and we have hundreds of girls that get access to clubs and events to up the "pretty" quotient. They get to have fun for cheap and have access to rich men and (they hope) celebrities. It is an industry, not just girls that like to go out dancing. I should have realized that being in this town skews my perception of things like this.

Double post.

Loki387 is offline Junior Member
    If your having fun..... keep at it brother.. If your not.. then get the **** out of there

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information