Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shocking

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi

Thumbs down Shocking

When I watched this at first I had strange feelings about which I do not want to go over.

After a while, I can say I am very sorry for the man and for the woman, probably the wife, who saw him eaten alive from within the car.
    At the same time, I think he did a very stupid thing and those animals cannot be blamed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZI9G...eature=related

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Darwinism at it's finest. Idiot.

Here's one of my favorite YouTube videos, it seemed totally appropriate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNak-6O8lFQ

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't buy it.

Fake.

BJJ
    Unfortunately, in the car there were also a 9 year daugther and a little boy, 2yo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQAOc...eature=related

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    I don't buy it.

Fake.
    Do you buy this?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6986CTMnKY&NR=1

Oh yeah...I like that one.

No blood in the first one. Also the camera kept leaving the action to film the family....no way.

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    Oh yeah...I like that one.

No blood in the first one. Also the camera kept leaving the action to film the family....no way.
    I have connections and do not like to be fooled.
    I shall go deeply on this video and let you know the results.

In any case, there is blood indeed, watch it closely.

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    Stupidity at its finest.

How dumb must you be to venture onto the property of one of the worlds most territorial and efficient killing machine's?

He deserved it.

Next time bring a gun or a knife and this wont happen.

That might sound cold, but he should know better. Where I'm from, if you enter the wilderness without protection, don't go running to mum when a mountain cat takes of your arm.

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    For example, going deep sea diving without either shark repellent gear or without a spear gun.

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    BJJ i would hate to imagine wat else u look up lol.

slimy is offline Associate Member
    I have raised/trained many big cats over a twenty year period. These kind of things are very real to me. Most handler would agree with me, if you are attacked by a wild animal in captivity, it's your fault. You simply made a mistake. The only problem with working with wild animals is that one mistake can cost you your life. If they say they did not know that, they were either poorly trained or lying.

As far as the first video goes, I'm not sure it is real. Lions generally hunt in packs. This was a single lion take down, then the others showed up. Even a young male. In the lion world, the females take down the prey, then they let the alpha male eat first. Usually alone. When he is done, the lioness get their turn, then finally the young males are left with the scraps. With no alpha male present, and a young male involved in eating out of turn, makes me think this whole thing was staged. The video was too grainy to make out much else. None of the family tried to ram the lions with the cars or at least honk the horn to make noise. Wouldn't shock me if it happened, these kind of things happen, but I don't think so.

I am going to get flamed for this, but the second video really sickened me. Taking a revolver and killing that lion was stupid. The handler was visibly dead by cage wall. They could have easily gotten the body out without destroying the animal. I am very familiar with USDA laws and that cage is shit by US standards. The training of these people is obviously shit as well.

I personally know four people that have lost their lives by way of captive animals. One was a bear, three were tigers. I know a lot of people that have missing limbs or unusable limbs from those critters as well. It's a dangerous business, but rewarding none the less.

Wow, I got quite reflective there at the end. Sorry.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Thats so sad, awful video

what a way to go!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post

where is the outrage ?? wasn't there a cub in that cage??
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    where is the outrage ?? wasn't there a cub in that cage??
    Never spoke about outrage.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Its not fair that the lion had to lose its life because some stupid c*nt got too close to the cage. F*cking idiot.

I felt for the lion, not that bleeding twat.

Edit: He was IN the cage. Even worse. What the f*ck are you doing inside a Lions cage? Nutters.
    Last edited by Swifto; 03-01-2010 at 02:39 PM.

Just watched it again. First one is definately fake. The "cameraman" knows what he is doing. Rolling on the ground, keeping his elbow up. The lion is going after the arm that the human is 'feeding' him. Lions, by nature go for the throat. Any animal, doesn't matter. Not one throat lunge in the whole grainy video. Watch the second video. That young male is all over the throat of the handler. That is real.

Lions also have more jaw clamping pressure than any animal other than a crocodillian or hyena. They can destroy bones and tear off limbs without hesitation. There was enough left of this guy to wrap him in a blanket and put him in the car after the lions were driven off. Not going to happen. At the very least, his arms and legs would have been lion chow.

I'm sure the kids were just edited in there. They show a cheetah at the first of the vid. That was definately edited in. Cheetahs don't f*ck with lions. If a cheetah saw a lion, he would hall balls out of there.

I've done some 'rolls' with cats for video. You have to have a VERY good relationship with the cat. I would never 'roll' with more than one cat though. The 'cameraman" has balls that's for sure. I'm going to look for some old videos and see if I can post them on here.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think the first video is fake but something like this could easily happen, and when it does, well of course the animal MUST BE DESTROYED *sarcasm*.

It infuriates me when things like this happen and we have to punish a natural predator for adhering to it's nature. Do people honestly believe that a lion see's a human and thinks "oh thats a person, better leave that alone, they're important" ?

This is similiar to the case some of you may have read recently about the killer whale that dragged its trainer under until she drowned. Now they are talking about destroying this animal. I mean its 12,000 pounds and been stuck in a 20 by 25 foot tank for the last 30 years, thats like a holding cell. And the Icelandic government dont want it released into its waters because this whale is now "a killer". Seriously, you couldnt make this bullshit up.

I dont think any animal can truly be domesticated, not even cats and dogs. Dogs can still turn on people (usually because of a trigger though) and no matter how much food you give your cat, it will still go out and hunt mice and birds.

I have no sympathy for the kind of idiots that go up to dogs, pull their tails, then seem mystified that they got mauled.

EDIT: To further illustrate that there is no end to human stupidity involving carniverous animals, check this video out. I bet most of you will be able to guess how it ends before you see the ending:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG7Ek...eature=related
    Last edited by Flagg; 03-01-2010 at 07:59 PM.

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Its not fair that the lion had to lose its life because some stupid c*nt got too close to the cage. F*cking idiot.

I felt for the lion, not that bleeding twat.

Edit: He was IN the cage. Even worse. What the f*ck are you doing inside a Lions cage? Nutters.
    Agreed.
    Also, animals should not be kept in cages!... but this is another huge topic, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by slimy View Post
    Just watched it again. First one is definately fake. The "cameraman" knows what he is doing. Rolling on the ground, keeping his elbow up. The lion is going after the arm that the human is 'feeding' him. Lions, by nature go for the throat. Any animal, doesn't matter. Not one throat lunge in the whole grainy video. Watch the second video. That young male is all over the throat of the handler. That is real.

Lions also have more jaw clamping pressure than any animal other than a crocodillian or hyena. They can destroy bones and tear off limbs without hesitation. There was enough left of this guy to wrap him in a blanket and put him in the car after the lions were driven off. Not going to happen. At the very least, his arms and legs would have been lion chow.

I'm sure the kids were just edited in there. They show a cheetah at the first of the vid. That was definately edited in. Cheetahs don't f*ck with lions. If a cheetah saw a lion, he would hall balls out of there.

I've done some 'rolls' with cats for video. You have to have a VERY good relationship with the cat. I would never 'roll' with more than one cat though. The 'cameraman" has balls that's for sure. I'm going to look for some old videos and see if I can post them on here.
    Still checking if you are right...
    Please share your videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    I think the first video is fake but something like this could easily happen, and when it does, well of course the animal MUST BE DESTROYED *sarcasm*.

It infuriates me when things like this happen and we have to punish a natural predator for adhering to it's nature. Do people honestly believe that a lion see's a human and thinks "oh thats a person, better leave that alone, they're important" ?

This is similiar to the case some of you may have read recently about the killer whale that dragged its trainer under until she drowned. Now they are talking about destroying this animal. I mean its 12,000 pounds and been stuck in a 20 by 25 foot tank for the last 30 years, thats like a holding cell. And the Icelandic government dont want it released into its waters because this whale is now "a killer". Seriously, you couldnt make this bullshit up.

I dont think any animal can truly be domesticated, not even cats and dogs. Dogs can still turn on people (usually because of a trigger though) and no matter how much food you give your cat, it will still go out and hunt mice and birds.

I have no sympathy for the kind of idiots that go up to dogs, pull their tails, then seem mystified that they got mauled.

EDIT: To further illustrate that there is no end to human stupidity involving carniverous animals, check this video out. I bet most of you will be able to guess how it ends before you see the ending:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG7Ek...eature=related
    This guy was lucky his entire hand was not bitten.
    Perhaps the next time...

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by boz88 View Post
    BJJ i would hate to imagine wat else u look up lol.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVMhuiHm50I

kerrbear is offline New Member
    i remember seeing this video before and i think it is in fact a fake. it was shot for a movie or to show the dangers of big cats and why you should never get out of your car in a wild life park

Your so odd BJJ lol

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    everytime i see a pug i think of Frank from men in black....

what a funny ass dog...
    i bought one once, returned it the next day, little fvker kept me up all night...

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Your so odd BJJ lol
    You have no idea how much, lol.

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    everytime i see a pug i think of Frank from men in black....

what a funny ass dog...
    i bought one once, returned it the next day, little fvker kept me up all night...
    I am sorry you did not give him/her a chance...

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    When I watched this at first I had strange feelings about which I do not want to go over.

After a while, I can say I am very sorry for the man and for the woman, probably the wife, who saw him eaten alive from within the car.
    At the same time, I think he did a very stupid thing and those animals cannot be blamed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZI9G...eature=related
    That was disturbing........................

Best

T

I am sorry you did not give him/her a chance...
    worked out great, it allowed me to get the dog that was meant for me..

my little Penny Lane (minicher pinchure)..

She is the best thing to ever happen to me....yes im that pathetic..

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    worked out great, it allowed me to get the dog that was meant for me..

my little Penny Lane (minicher pinchure)..

She is the best thing to ever happen to me....yes im that pathetic..
    No, you are not...
    http://www.mini-pinscher.it/

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    stupid!!!! guy!

I feel like I spoke out of turn. My old videos are on something ancient ( like cave paintings) called 'video tape'. I'm sure none of you youngin's have never heard of that. They are in a box somewhere and I haven't as of yet been able to locate them.

Here is a shot of me swimming with three ( only two in the pic) young female white tigers. These girls are sisters and all are in the 200- 250 lb pound range. Fully intact ( teeth, claws, sex organs) . I'm the one with the ridiculous beard.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shocking-tigerswim.jpg  
    Last edited by slimy; 03-04-2010 at 04:33 AM.

Here is an american alligator. Notice I'm not sticking my hand IN his mouth....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shocking-crickey.jpg  

Great pics Slimy...apart from the beard

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Slimy, what do you do to be able to be in such proximity to cool animals like that?

Quote Originally Posted by slimy View Post
    I feel like I spoke out of turn. My old videos are on something ancient ( like cave paintings) called 'video tape'. I'm sure none of you youngin's have never heard of that. They are in a box somewhere and I haven't as of yet been able to locate them.

Here is a shot of me swimming with three ( only two in the pic) young female white tigers. These girls are sisters and all are in the 200- 250 lb pound range. Fully intact ( teeth, claws, sex organs) . I'm the one with the ridiculous beard.
    You must have balls like sand bags

I might be a little jealous of you slimy. That looks awesome. My goal is to work with wild animals, albeit ones that couldn't really eat you on a whim. Working as a volunteer at a local wildlife rescue I've gotten to work with some cool local creatures, but it doesn't pay

gunslinger2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Rose View Post
    Stupidity at its finest.

How dumb must you be to venture onto the property of one of the worlds most territorial and efficient killing machine's?

He deserved it.

Next time bring a gun or a knife and this wont happen.

That might sound cold, but he should know better. Where I'm from, if you enter the wilderness without protection, don't go running to mum when a mountain cat takes of your arm.

I could not agree more! If you are stupid enough to be that close to a lion and unarmed you deserve what ever you get.

illaJ is offline Junior Member
    hahahahhhahahaah

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    Slimy... I'm not sure if thats incredibly awesome or crazy. Those tigers are beautiful. I remember last time I was at the zoo a male lion was roaring (he kept walking to the indoor part of his cage). The halls were reverberating and kids started to cry. This lasted about 10 minutes.

Slimy- you are the craziest / coolest guy around.
    i would love to have a pic like that, that is cool as hell...

u are one crazy sob....if u have any other pics put them up....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information