Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    well, it would likely mean dropping one or more of the drugs

why is she on suboxone?

I wouldn't want to be on the cocktail she's on...I'd be afraid it would turn my brain to mush...unless I really really really needed them to function.
    shes on suboxone because of a severe pain medication addiction.

the seroquel made a big difference in her life as far as her not waking up and crying all day. Since being on the seroquel shes become a fvckin human again..... As far as the Anti-D meds..... i swear they don't work..... they never did for her.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

mperk is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    See..... i've done the same thing. I've massaged her..... i've cooked dinner..... i've pampered her..... none of it works so fvck it - why doit?

Yep..... it doesn't affect her hard like this all the time but lately it's been really bad. I've tried talking to her about maybe trying to have a talk with the doc about thr sex drive being killed..... she wont doit. I think shes embarrassed to talk to the doc about it.....

~Haz~
    Damn, bro - i feel for you. i am sure it's the drugs. same thing happened to my wife. Drugs...Zap - it's gone, but she's much more mellow, doesn't yell at me or the kids, so it's a trade off. I'm 15 years into marriage so not at all in the same place as you. i think you should try to get her into the doc - maybe go with her. they do have other drugs that aren't so bad.
    meantime - if you can be uber discreet, i see nothing wrong with cheating - helps take the pressure off you. I took Kane's advice and did the same - made me much more sane.

for me, sex is/was a pretty big deal - so i encourage you to try to work it out somehow now while u are young. BTW - it's true, after babies, the chemistry is totally different! hahahaha - why didn't our parents tell us that? better yet - why didn't the jesuits tell me that in my catholic school sex ed class....hahahaha

good luck dude.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    shes on suboxone because of a severe pain medication addiction.

the seroquel made a big difference in her life as far as her not waking up and crying all day. Since being on the seroquel shes become a fvckin human again..... As far as the Anti-D meds..... i swear they don't work..... they never did for her.....

~Haz~
    well, that sucks buddy
    the more she can get off of the better off she'll be

maybe when she tapers off the suboxone she won't need the seroquel if she can eventually come off of it

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by mperk View Post
    Damn, bro - i feel for you. i am sure it's the drugs. same thing happened to my wife. Drugs...Zap - it's gone, but she's much more mellow, doesn't yell at me or the kids, so it's a trade off. I'm 15 years into marriage so not at all in the same place as you. i think you should try to get her into the doc - maybe go with her. they do have other drugs that aren't so bad.
    meantime - if you can be uber discreet, i see nothing wrong with cheating - helps take the pressure off you. I took Kane's advice and did the same - made me much more sane.

for me, sex is/was a pretty big deal - so i encourage you to try to work it out somehow now while u are young. BTW - it's true, after babies, the chemistry is totally different! hahahaha - why didn't our parents tell us that? better yet - why didn't the jesuits tell me that in my catholic school sex ed class....hahahaha

good luck dude.

holy fvck.....look who stopped by

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    It happens
    Last edited by D3m3nt3d; 04-16-2010 at 08:34 PM.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    I tell my gf no more than most girls tell there guys no. It sucks. She wants it every night and I never do. Things will change soon tho and I'll make up for it lol.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    works everytime, just used this type of thing on my current gf, she wanted to and i said nope, don't feel like it and we're not doing anything till you get on birth control, she's going to go get the prescription in a few hours lol
    Im glad to hear I am not the only one who is smart enough to use this. Turn around is fair play and they have been using the same physiology on us for decades. it works just as well on them.

Another thing I do is not cum all the time. OMG this makes they try SO much harder.

Really guys, if a girl tells you no DONT make a big deal out of it but make sure you do the same thing soon to her.

You also need to find out sooner than later if she is just one of those women who really doesn't like sex and is only faking it and once she gets married she cuts it off. Luckily I have never meet one but I know they are out there. Dump them FAST.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information