Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Would make it even better if you slapped him with your man-hood.

You can practice on me, in slow motion.

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    in for results

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    Whispering in a guy's hear is gay.....period
    Call it what you want... it works. Try it if you doubt me.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Where is she stationed?

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    You can still get in trouble for bitchslapping someone. That being the case, might as well close your fist. It could go either way. The slap could be really gay, or really bad ass as it could infer that these guys are less than men, and don't deserve to be punched.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertuzzi View Post
    Call it what you want... it works. Try it if you doubt me.
    I did that with my first boyfriend...

vanduhl is offline Senior Member
    unless ur tryin to bang this girl...forget it who cares...she likes it deep down...nah but seriously, say somethin to them..pull them aside...ur a bodybuilder...theyll get the picture...or if youve already done that..HR is a good choice..report em. they will most likely get fired if the girl gives a statement to HR to back it up.

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member

In all seriousness your a big guy you should have no problem striking fear into a little 185lb fvck. Do you have any big friends? Just get some guys together and put them in their place. Getting it on video is a good idea. You cant deny video evidence.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Go through the legal way first, then if nothings done take it into your own hands. When you get in trouble tell them you tried to let them take care of it but they did nothing. This way also if she is rapped or something happens theres documented proof that it was reported, she could have a good lawsuit.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    They are grabbing the shit out of her ass, and trying to touch her pvssy. They have taken off her shirt too and made her cry. These fvcking cowards are a discrace.
    When I read this I got that funny feeling in my stomach.. you know what I mean

I don't know the legalities but a camera phone recording might do wonders.

She needs to do something. This is horrible as it is but could escalate into a rape situation if nothing is done.

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    A nice 2 handed shove in the chest, a really mean mad face, then bitchslap them, they will leave her alone.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    We need an update

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Would make it even better if you slapped him with your man-hood.

You can practice on me, in slow motion.

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    BK,

You sure she is not just making it up to get to you? If she is into you and at another base it will be something I would think about.

I would still ignore the wife and hit it, but that is just me.

I always regretted staying faithful.

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey I never said anything about faithfulness. There is a reason that this girl has fallen in love with me.

I went to go see her. They do grab on her... but watching her makes me realize that she is inviting this behavior. She acted mad about it when I saw it, but then again she was still flirty.

I honestly think that she is just a girl who has had a lot of dicks and is now looking for a way out. It is a shame, because she is drop dead gorgeous. She wants me to leave my wife and get married to her. I told my wife everything. I have to cut it off.

**** playing superhero. I cannot believe that some girls would fake shit like that. I was willing to go to jail for her. She does not realize how bad she ****ed me on this. Thanks guys, for encouraging me not to bitchslap those guys.

Now, those guys are still complete dipshits. For them to let their hormones control their behavior is out of control. They have no discipline and it makes me sick. I am just so ****ing glad that my wife is going to work this out with me. My wife has alcohol problems, and I think she cheated on me a few months back (I made a thread about it), but everybody makes mistakes.

PharmDoc, that was solid advice. It is a good thing I investigated before I threw my freedom away.

On a positive note, since my wife and I both cheated on each other.... I have a feeling that this may make our relationship stronger. We both discovered that we are willing to communicate, and that we were unsatisfied with our sex lives. I think this will open new windows for us

Hey I never said anything about faithfulness. There is a reason that this girl has fallen in love with me.

I went to go see her. They do grab on her... but watching her makes me realize that she is inviting this behavior. She acted mad about it when I saw it, but then again she was still flirty.

I honestly think that she is just a girl who has had a lot of dicks and is now looking for a way out. It is a shame, because she is drop dead gorgeous. She wants me to leave my wife and get married to her. I told my wife everything. I have to cut it off.

**** playing superhero. I cannot believe that some girls would fake shit like that. I was willing to go to jail for her. She does not realize how bad she ****ed me on this. Thanks guys, for encouraging me not to bitchslap those guys.

Now, those guys are still complete dipshits. For them to let their hormones control their behavior is out of control. They have no discipline and it makes me sick. I am just so ****ing glad that my wife is going to work this out with me. My wife has alcohol problems, and I think she cheated on me a few months back (I made a thread about it), but everybody makes mistakes.

PharmDoc, that was solid advice. It is a good thing I investigated before I threw my freedom away.

On a positive note, since my wife and I both cheated on each other.... I have a feeling that this may make our relationship stronger. We both discovered that we are willing to communicate, and that we were unsatisfied with our sex lives. I think this will open new windows for us
    I had a feeling that was the case. I saw plenty of BS cases and plenty of legit ones in the military. My bullshit flag went up immediately on this one.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I also was suspicious of this but like you am a sucker/super hero to the rescue for most girls or even friends in trouble/need.

It has been proven that a couple who has made it through where one or both parties cheated and stays together 9x out of 10 have a better stronger relationship that before.

It takes time to build the trust back up (years) but it can be done. There are MANY reasons for cheating/straying. Some people will be quick to throw everyone into the same category as if you, her whoever is a criminal. It's funny how most everyone like to judge and sentence you.

Good for you seeing through he BS. Sounds like she is in crisis though still. She is at the point where she wants to change, grow up a little but LOVES the attention and needs an excuse to stop such as having you for her attention.

Thanks for the update and good on not getting overly involved when it comes to the guys. Yes agree they still need to STOP this 4th grade behavior before someone gets hurt.

Now that it's not so serious anymore, I'd like to point out the fact that you said "They are grabbing the shit out of her ass".

lol they are not pulling shit out of her ass lol.

Another update.... it is really hard to lose this girl. She will not let me go and this shit just.got.real

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    If she "really hates it" tell her to go make an EO complaint. Your making a bigger deal out of this than it is, you just have to follow procedure. But yeah kicking ass is always fun, but then you get assualt charges, article 15's, etc.

lol they are not pulling shit out of her ass lol.

Another update.... it is really hard to lose this girl. She will not let me go and this shit just.got.real
    Pick up phone. Call her first sergeant.

I am afraid she might say I some crazy shit. I don't want her trying to say I got her pregnant (sometime shortly down the road).

But if she starts getting crazy i will call him

I am afraid she might say I some crazy shit. I don't want her trying to say I got her pregnant (sometime shortly down the road).

But if she starts getting crazy i will call him
    Yeah, that's usually the case. Just completely ignore her.... she'll get the picture eventually. How far apart are you stationed?

crabmasta is offline Junior Member
    slap the shit out of them like their punks thats the worse insult. i would rather be punched than slapped anyday. or spit in their face..

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536 View Post
    Yeah, that's usually the case. Just completely ignore her.... she'll get the picture eventually. How far apart are you stationed?
    30-50 minutes

But here is another problem. I leave the country in 22 days. That is making her VERY desperate

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Well, she is at a different base than me. And she is head over heels in love with me. For obvious reasons, my wife won;t let me go over there. She doesn't let me leave. She clings on hard and gets really sad.

I would have her report it... but her seniors are the violaters, as well as her peers.

They did not take her shirt completely off. They just pulled it up to see her tits... which is actually just as bad. She is the only girl, so she is very scared. And again, she is only 4'11".

Her NCOs come into her room and make her cook food for them. They amke her move all over and they don;t let her put on decent clothes first.

I am an NCO in the Army, and this behavior makes me fvckin sick. Those guys need to go to jail for being sexual predators. I will be no good to her if those phaggots have me arrested. They are all skinny or fat dweebs. They all have douche mustaches. I am going to slap their bitch ass whiskers off.

This shit makes me sick to my stomach
    Sorry didnt read the whole thing....
    Last edited by calgarian; 05-25-2010 at 11:51 AM.

Let me guess Red Head Bi-polar?????

lol no. A 4'11" curly burnette petite girl.

But here is another problem. I leave the country in 22 days. That is making her VERY desperate
    dude didnt u just had a baby little while ago??? I dont want to scare u or anything but she will try something crazy keep ur dick in ur pants and ur anger in ur head....where r u going Iraq?

lol no. A 4'11" curly burnette petite girl.
    ok is she Bi-polar????

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    dude didnt u just had a baby little while ago??? I dont want to scare u or anything but she will try something crazy keep ur dick in ur pants and ur anger in ur head....where r u going Iraq?
    Yeah i did just have a son almost 2 months ago. Nah I am not going to Iraq. I am going to Hawaii. i will be leaving Korea

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    ok is she Bi-polar????
    That's the thing. I have only known her for about 2 weeks. I really don't know yet

Yeah i did just have a son almost 2 months ago. Nah I am not going to Iraq. I am going to Hawaii. i will be leaving Korea

That's the thing. I have only known her for about 2 weeks. I really don't know yet
    she knows u 2 weeks and want u to leave ur wife and kid to marry her. She is flirty with other guys and yet claims that she is in love with you.there is a BIG RED sign right there Does her mood swing from left to right in no time???? have u banged her yet??? if yes she must be really good in bed....alll the things pointing to she being bi-polar....my advise

RUN like hell......

lol I want to run. I don't know where though. She knows where to find me. I need to find a way to hold her off until i fly out of the country

lol I want to run. I don't know where though. She knows where to find me. I need to find a way to hold her off until i fly out of the country
    screw all this stuff first tell me did u bang her or no if answer is no we r no longer friends

dont worry start ignoring her calls.......she will not get the lesson and follow u, does she knows where u live??? ur home phone #???

Answer is yes. I picked her up from her base at 245am. We went to a hotel. I told myself that we would wait for a few days, but around 7 we couldn't resist. It was great for real. We had sex about 3 times in 2 hours. It was really good... but since she is under 5' I kept bottoming out. She didn't think it was too fun.

I broke my phone before I met her (Thank God). But I have used my Wife's phone to call her once (probally the most jackass mistake ever). She knows where I live, and she says she will not stop until she gets to keep me all for herself.

I wish I had a friend here who was a girl who could talk to her, or at least call her and act like my wife.... to scare her away

**** sex. I am going to be a virgin again

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    oh you fukked up now son

Answer is yes. I picked her up from her base at 245am. We went to a hotel. I told myself that we would wait for a few days, but around 7 we couldn't resist. It was great for real. We had sex about 3 times in 2 hours. It was really good... but since she is under 5' I kept bottoming out. She didn't think it was too fun.

I broke my phone before I met her (Thank God). But I have used my Wife's phone to call her once (probally the most jackass mistake ever). She knows where I live, and she says she will not stop until she gets to keep me all for herself.

I wish I had a friend here who was a girl who could talk to her, or at least call her and act like my wife.... to scare her away
    u r correct on that. Either she is bi-polar or Plain ass crazy . the area in RED is just plain scary.......and she knows where u live and ur wife's phone # just GREAT......

one more thing what the hell is bottoming out????

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    oh you fukked up now son
    Agreedddddddd

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information