Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Kibble is offline Anabolic Member

Is it degrading.....

...to be slapped in the face by another man??

There is this really cute girl. These co-workers are molesting her, grabbing her ass and shit. They are making her feel like a rotten piece of used meat. She really hates it, but she is only 4'11".

Anyway, I am not going to punch these fat assholes in the face, cause they will call the law. Anyway, I figured if I showed up and bitchslapped the fvck out of the guys, they would get the point.

I mean, if I got bitchslapped in front of a lot of people, I would probally quit my job. So what should I do? Bitchslap, backhand bitchslap, chokeout, or just a nice little warning?

I just want these guys to experience humiliation

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Slapping him is still assault

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Report it to HR.

Being fired is pretty humiliating, and you don't get in any trouble.

gatorkong is offline New Member
    Slapping them would be more degrading to you cas your not man enough to just hit them. Personally, I think you just 30 yard run up fly kick them to the face.

crazy_rocks is offline Senior Member
    whatever you do you need to help her out. those guys need to be fired. dont let those scumbags think they are in control of the workplace.

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    If you show them up infront of others then that is degrading enough. I do think these guys need a good ass whooping but if its going to cost you your job then its not worth resorting to Violence. Just show them up and make them feel tiny like they make that poor woman. Use your brain before your braun bro

Let us know what happens

Just scare them get in their face. Even if it doesnt do anything to them im sure it might get you laid by the chick

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Humiliation is overrated.... Fear is better.... Go up to each of them one at a time in whisper in their ear, explaining how and why you will **** their entire life/world up if they don't **** right off and finish it off with... "Maybe you should quit or put in for transfer" then pull your face back from his ear so he can see the crazy look in your eyes.... follow it with a smile.

The problem will be solved at that.... trust me!

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If they are making physical contact with the girl, that is more then sexual harassment, they are assulting her....no where accepts this type of conduct.

Report to employer, report to whatever regulation body you have. Get those fvckers arses handed to them!

Then slap them.
    Last edited by terraj; 05-22-2010 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    Report it to HR.

Being fired is pretty humiliating, and you don't get in any trouble.
    Well, she is in the Air Force. Basically since it happens off duty, it is her word against theirs. They will deny the fact

Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    Slapping him is still assault
    Yeah... but I doubt they are going to call the cops and say they got slapped. If I punch them, I risk breaking a jaw or nose, which could be serious shit. If I slap em hard as fvck, they will just have a red face

Quote Originally Posted by gatorkong View Post
    Slapping them would be more degrading to you cas your not man enough to just hit them. Personally, I think you just 30 yard run up fly kick them to the face.
    LOL I will keep the fly kick in mind. I do not think slapping someone makes you look like less of a man. I think it makes the assaultee look like a coward

Quote Originally Posted by crazy_rocks View Post
    whatever you do you need to help her out. those guys need to be fired. dont let those scumbags think they are in control of the workplace.
    She accepted the fact that it is going to happen all the time. I told her that those guys would be searching for their teeth all over the bar if I saw it happen. She thought this shit is normal.... that is how fvcked up co-ed military units are

Quote Originally Posted by MaNiCC View Post
    If you show them up infront of others then that is degrading enough. I do think these guys need a good ass whooping but if its going to cost you your job then its not worth resorting to Violence. Just show them up and make them feel tiny like they make that poor woman. Use your brain before your braun bro

Let us know what happens
    I shouldn't lose my job, cause I do not even work in the same city. These guys have no idea who I am. They think I am this girl's "Imaginary Friend"

Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    Just scare them get in their face. Even if it doesnt do anything to them im sure it might get you laid by the chick
    But see, I am not a scary guy lol. I am just like a teddy bear (what I have been told). Also, getting laid by this girl is not an issue

Quote Originally Posted by Bertuzzi View Post
    Humiliation is overrated.... Fear is better.... Go up to each of them one at a time in whisper in their ear, explaining how and why you will **** their entire life/world up if they don't **** right off and finish it off with... "Maybe you should quit or put in for transfer" then pull your face back from his ear so he can see the crazy look in your eyes.... follow it with a smile.

I might actually try that. The biggest guy is 185lbs at 19%bf. I should be able to put some fear... but you know there will be the one guy who wants to prove himself

Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    If they are making physical contact with the girl, that is more then sexual harassment, they are assulting her....no where accepts this type of conduct.

Report to employer, report to whatever regulation body you have. Get those fvckers arses handed to them!

Then slap them.
    They are grabbing the shit out of her ass, and trying to touch her pvssy. They have taken off her shirt too and made her cry. These fvcking cowards are a discrace.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    ...to be slapped in the face by another man??

There is this really cute girl. These co-workers are molesting her, grabbing her ass and shit. They are making her feel like a rotten piece of used meat. She really hates it, but she is only 4'11".

Anyway, I am not going to punch these fat assholes in the face, cause they will call the law. Anyway, I figured if I showed up and bitchslapped the fvck out of the guys, they would get the point.

I mean, if I got bitchslapped in front of a lot of people, I would probally quit my job. So what should I do? Bitchslap, backhand bitchslap, chokeout, or just a nice little warning?

I just want these guys to experience humiliation

Just report to HR is want to help the girl... You'll be in trouble at work if you hit them hard....

boxa06 is offline Productive Member
    You definitely should do something about it.. Maybe try intimidate them or something at first and if that doesn't work then bitch slap em!

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertuzzi View Post

Whispering in a guy's hear is gay.....period

boxa06 is offline Productive Member
    ^^^ true! Lmao!

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    you all joke about slapping someone being funny, but i guarentee it will cause a fight and you two will both lose your jobs.

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    If its multiple guys and you slap one, you risk getting your ass stomped by all of them.

Save the Captain Save a Ho routine for a chick you're actually bangin!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Military sucks, it's still a whole other world with the good old boy rules. I dont understand how in this day and age it can still be so screwed up.
    Dont tell dont ask? WTF who cares now days if you are gay or not as long as you arent playing grab ass with the straight guys.
    Same for the guys/girls, you need to respect their boundaries. If they like it and are game then you are good to go but if not its harrasment.

Guys need to remember some day your ass might be on the line and she might be the one who decides if you live or die? There is always the accidental friendly fire in the field so you/they had better be careful who you piss off.

I dont know how the HR works in the military but I suspect it's pretty fvcked and they would rather get rid of the person who is having the problem than the people causing it.

Try to help the girl to understand she does not have to put up with it and if she keeps letting it happen it could eventually lead to them raping her and getting away with it by proving all this had gone on in the past and she never reported it trying to make it stop and can be viewed as acceptance.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    DSM grabbed my butt when I was shopping on the online supplement store. He was hiding behind a rack of colon cleansers...I should have suspected it. I reported him to the Admin, but the admin says DSM was employee of the month and that I was lieing. Later I heard noises coming from the office, both DSM and the Admin's,but I couldn't be sure it was them until I heard him say "now thats how you got employee of the month"

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts;519****
    Military sucks, it's still a whole other world with the good old boy rules. I dont understand how in this day and age it can still be so screwed up.
    Dont tell dont ask? WTF who cares now days if you are gay or not as long as you arent playing grab ass with the straight guys.
    Same for the guys/girls, you need to respect their boundaries. If they like it and are game then you are good to go but if not its harrasment.

Guys need to remember some day your ass might be on the line and she might be the one who decides if you live or die? There is always the accidental friendly fire in the field so you/they had better be careful who you piss off.

I dont know how the HR works in the military but I suspect it's pretty fvcked and they would rather get rid of the person who is having the problem than the people causing it.

Try to help the girl to understand she does not have to put up with it and if she keeps letting it happen it could eventually lead to them raping her and getting away with it by proving all this had gone on in the past and she never reported it trying to make it stop and can be viewed as acceptance.
    That is some excellent advice for real. And you are right about the situation building up to a rape. Now if she gets raped, I might have to spend a few months in jail. I am gonna go after them.

I will have a talk with her. But this girl is falling in love with me, and I just want to take her under my arm and protect her. I am married and this is putting me in a hard situation....

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Could you post pictures of her so we can see what all the fuss is about....

Just pm me the naked ones....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

They are grabbing the shit out of her ass, and trying to touch her pvssy. They have taken off her shirt too and made her cry. These fvcking cowards are a discrace.
    Wow they took her shirt off. I wouldnt be able to control myself and i usually can keep calm over just about anything. They sound like a bunch of 4th grader bullies

I won't post a pic out of respect... but she is absolutely gorgeous

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hmm, if they were guys that worked in an office, a bank, white colour workers then yeah, a slap might have the desired effect.

But these are airforce boys. A fight will ensue. Can you not go to their HR on her behalf?

Maybe I can. They are mechanics, and they are alone with her every day in the middle of a huge, crowded garage. But most of the bad shit happens off duty. they come to her door at all hours during the night too. Her boss even comes to her room drunk demanding to chill with her... at like 4am

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    Kill them.

crazy_rocks is offline Senior Member
    sounds like someone needs an EO briefing and an article 15. i hate units with terrible nco's.

you already know what to do. next time you post hopefully its because the correct steps were taken.

That is some excellent advice for real. And you are right about the situation building up to a rape. Now if she gets raped, I might have to spend a few months in jail. I am gonna go after them.

I will have a talk with her. But this girl is falling in love with me, and I just want to take her under my arm and protect her. I am married and this is putting me in a hard situation....
    been there, dont that many time including now. Sometimes being the nice guy sucks, is frustrating, dangerous, time consuming, emotionally draining and many times physically unsatisfying. LOL

Yeah dont delay. I see this escalating out of control for her quickly. Being a guy you know how stupid we all can be especially when hormones are involved and then add it to a wolf pack mentality and there is not more logical thinking involved.

Get a handle on this quickly. Dont talk to any of the guys in a group, if you talk to them make it one on one so they dont get the ego thing going and make sure she is ready to report it if things doing go good and it stops.

Shinalynn is offline Female Member
    Air Force has a system call SARC. Sexual Assault Response Coordinator. If she is in the service she can report it restricted or unrestricted. IF it is restricted SARC cant do anything but get her counseling. If it is unrestricted then they will do investigations. Blah Blah Blah. Honestly I agree with Crazy, if the NCO sucks, there isnt much the SARC can do besides get help.
    I have seen AF guys get into trouble for getting into fights...Maybe a good swing or two wouldnt hurt LOL

I won't post a pic out of respect... but she is absolutely gorgeous
    Im sure it was a joke as you know, it's just tough for you to laugh at anything because you are in the middle of it.

Ohh damn, I did not read good enough. They have taken her shirt off and come to her room at night. That's already past sexual harassment. Dont delay not even a day or two or it will be to late. You know the pack mentality.

Give her the shoulder to cry on/support and go as far as to even tell her, let her know YOU are even tempted with her if she is being flirtatious or suggestive but even though your little head says YES, your big head says no. It sucks being nice sometimes (missed opportunities) LOL

Do they usually come visit on the weekends after drinking? Maybe you can be there when they arrive and dont let them know until they are crossing the line. Doesnt hurt having another witness.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Dont get inolved mate...tell her to bring it up with her boss and say you will support her...........if you must do something then just warn them one at a time, try not to be aggresive,,,explain how she is feeling,,they might not realise that they are making her feel that bad.....

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    ignore my above post!!!......didnt read the whole thread.........def report them! and beat them if you get a chance!

Well, she is at a different base than me. And she is head over heels in love with me. For obvious reasons, my wife won;t let me go over there. She doesn't let me leave. She clings on hard and gets really sad.

I would have her report it... but her seniors are the violaters, as well as her peers.

They did not take her shirt completely off. They just pulled it up to see her tits... which is actually just as bad. She is the only girl, so she is very scared. And again, she is only 4'11".

Her NCOs come into her room and make her cook food for them. They amke her move all over and they don;t let her put on decent clothes first.

I am an NCO in the Army, and this behavior makes me fvckin sick. Those guys need to go to jail for being sexual predators. I will be no good to her if those phaggots have me arrested. They are all skinny or fat dweebs. They all have douche mustaches. I am going to slap their bitch ass whiskers off.

This shit makes me sick to my stomach

**** I wish I was as strong as the hulk. I would go into the parking lot and flip all of their cars over one by one

You need to talk to the wife more, make her see it from the girls point of view like if it was her or her sister etc. Make her see/understand that you cant help but be involved and help her. These are the reasons your wife fell in love with you in the first place so why would she want you to change now?

The girl needs help. Yes I understand it's her superior but that is why HR is in place or her case SARC because it usually is someone who is your superior.

Guys like this wont stop there and they will do worse later to others. It's these type of guys who give the military a bad name, who go into other fire zones and end up raping young girls/kids and killing innocent people. We dont need these people there. These are the same who later become police and abuse their power at home.

not so slim is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    DSM grabbed my butt when I was shopping on the online supplement store. He was hiding behind a rack of colon cleansers...I should have suspected it. I reported him to the Admin, but the admin says DSM was employee of the month and that I was lieing. Later I heard noises coming from the office, both DSM and the Admin's,but I couldn't be sure it was them until I heard him say "now thats how you got employee of the month"
    NOW thats funny!

not so slim is offline Junior Member
    Take a video on you cell phone then punk the guys out and send the video to your superiors if that don't work send it to your local news! JUST A THOUGHT

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    As above or set up a hidden camera operation and catch the lads in the act that would really ruin them to be honest. But in Ireland how shit like this gets sorted is by finding them on their own and basically beating the crap outta them without them knowing who or what did it to them not mentioning anything becuase then they will be living in fear it's been done before for some dodgy people I know against guys like the above they never knew where to look or trust after that.

She is hardly the only women on the base is she?

gatorkong is offline New Member
    Sounds like you should probably do something (if she can't fix the problem herself) about those dbags before she really gets hurt.

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well, she is at a different base than me. And she is head over heels in love with me. For obvious reasons, my wife won;t let me go over there. She doesn't let me leave. She clings on hard and gets really sad.

I would have her report it... but her seniors are the violaters, as well as her peers.

They did not take her shirt completely off. They just pulled it up to see her tits... which is actually just as bad. She is the only girl, so she is very scared. And again, she is only 4'11".

Her NCOs come into her room and make her cook food for them. They amke her move all over and they don;t let her put on decent clothes first.

I am an NCO in the Army, and this behavior makes me fvckin sick. Those guys need to go to jail for being sexual predators. I will be no good to her if those phaggots have me arrested. They are all skinny or fat dweebs. They all have douche mustaches. I am going to slap their bitch ass whiskers off.

This shit makes me sick to my stomach
    Listen mate you have to take this to the next in charge sorry correction she has to go there with this, and you keep your distance you could lose a lot more than your wife the army will f##k you,As you well know its a differant world in the MOD they have policies for everything which never get used unless they come after you.The NCOs that are doing this sh1t need bull whipped but as you well know in there they are a tight group and will close ranks and it could end in your ass on the line. I say guide her through it but the best you can and leave it at that.Oh mind keep peter in your pants it not worth it stay with your wife.My old dad always would say never sh1t on your own door step

JinNtonic is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post

Then slap them.
    Best advice. Get them fired... then slap them! Awesome.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information