Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    if that can improve u from 2 seconds to 10 it can do wonders for me....
    why would I want to last longer than that? Im busy, got other things to do

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    that happened to me.......the second one happened to u remember with that 6 feet tall girl
    which 6' tall girl? The asian one (shorter than that) or the Danish girl (slightly taller than that)... so sad, I think I just referred to 2/3rds of my entire sex life =(

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    why would I want to last longer than that? Im busy, got other things to do
    sorry forgot abt ur busy life

I was going to hang out with Kawi, but then she told me she just ordered this...

awms is offline Senior Member
    Penis size depends on 2 things.

1# Her past - If a girl has had bfs in the past who were 6-10 inchers and you come in with a 5 inch penis (which is avg) its going to seem very small to her.

2# The size of the women - If a girl is 5"2 100lbs a 7 inch penis is going to seem massive! If shes 6 foot 180lbs its going to seem avg.

My gf is porchagese and apparently porchagese men are very small haha so she tells me...shes also only 5"3 115lbs so the first time she looked at me I looked like a horse haha Iv been blessed in that area I guess.

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by awms View Post

1# Her past - If a girl has had bfs in the past who were 6-10 inchers and you come in with a 5 inch penis (which is avg) its going to seem very small to her.

2# The size of the women - If a girl is 5"2 100lbs a 7 inch penis is going to seem massive! If shes 6 foot 180lbs its going to seem avg.

My gf is porchagese and apparently porchagese men are very small haha so she tells me...shes also only 5"3 115lbs so the first time she looked at me I looked like a horse haha Iv been blessed in that area I guess.
    the size of the girl doesn't matter as much as past partners, if she's 5 foot but accustomed to good ole american monster dong than your 7 inch is just small potatoes

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LatissimusaurousRex View Post
    The size of your wang can be different to all women. It can depend on their past partners, like if all their boyfriends had 5-6 inch wangs then your 7" is gonna seem pretty big to them. If a girls been getting slammed by monster dongs her whole life then your 7" is gonna look kinda petite. It also varies girl to girl, some MUST have a big dick, other girls hate them and like smaller ones. Regardless most women are a little impressed if they see a nice size one and may compliment it, however, it's completely different when it comes to putting it in their body. As long as you know how to use whatever it is your using you're good. It doesn't hurt to be nice to them sometimes too. Oh yeah and all drunk women like big dongs.
    I still stand by this

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I mean who cares.No one from here is going to be impressed.This subject has come up on several occasions.And I asked women.Wats the 1st thing you thing of when a guy says.(I got 8 or 9 inches)Most common answer.They are full of crap.And they want to know why they measure it.Must be a compelx or some thing.Guys news travels fast.Beacuse if you hung like a spring chricken.Word gets around.FAST the same as when you do got something there.So people wat do you thing of guys who spout off measurements?
    i lie all the time about my size i tell them u got a soild 5 inches so when they see it it can only get better from there certainly cant get any worse

Quote Originally Posted by awms View Post

Portuguese women are usually pretty cute... I know a couple who swear needing a monster dong and they are so tiny. Efficient space organisers they are

Sven7 is offline Junior Member
    Self-delusion

I almost believe it if I say it enough to a bunch of anonymous strangers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sven7 View Post
    Self-delusion

I almost believe it if I say it enough to a bunch of anonymous strangers.
    actually, many of us have met... wait till you hear the stories DSM and Haz will tell you about their "encounters"

awms is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    Portuguese women are usually pretty cute... I know a couple who swear needing a monster dong and they are so tiny. Efficient space organisers they are
    Hell yeah! my gf is a smoke show! lol tight little body, long dark hair, and big brown eyes, and she can cook like no other! portuguese women know how to take care of their men! lol but they have a temper so if your a push over your gunna hate you life! lol

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    I'm only 4.5"

Thick!!!

army_cobra is offline Associate Member
    Because when i tell them the truth they say bull, let me see it. Then they walk off. I guess girl just dont like huge C***S

Phosphor is offline Junior Member
    I don't frequent SpikeTV all that much (I have 4 kids), but on one episode of Manswers they tried to find the best way to grow your penis in size and thickness permantly. They found the only way is to use one of those dong-stretchers and claim you can can 2 1/2 to 3 inches and add girth as well. Afterwards I talked to my wife on wanting one and she said no, I'm good in that area. If you have 7, who doesn't want 10? 10 to 13? 3 to 6? Well, if your 3" you better order like yesterday. Bad thing on those is that you have to have it on for 5hrs a night for around 3-6 months.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information