Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxBro View Post
    Hey guys, just wondering if its illegal to wear a shirt that says "Mohammed sucks" ?

Do i need to worry about getting handcuffed?
    are you fvckin serious???!!!

ironic that your username is 'relaxbro'

def last in the cue when brains were being delivered

Public Enemy is offline Associate Member
    You can wear the shirt but keep in mind that there are millions of American citizens who are Muslims, and if they see you wearing that shirt, it would only ruin someones day and hurt someone. So in other words if you want to use your own hate and ignorance to make a fellow citizen feel unwelcome in society then go ahead. Otherwise grow up and stop being a complete dick.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Bgmc31 vs. Bruary round 2!!!

bruary17 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Bgmc31 vs. Bruary round 2!!!
    He's got it out for me.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bruary17 View Post
    He's got it out for me.
    Call chuck.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Call chuck.
    Who's chuck?

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Call chuck.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Who's chuck?
    Chuck Norris....

Call chuck.
    har-har-har....

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    I dont think we'll be seeing relaxbro anytime soon

RelaxBro is offline New Member
    Godamn thats a lot of repies.

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    are you fvckin serious???!!!

ironic that your username is 'relaxbro'

def last in the cue when brains were being delivered
    Why is it that i see you on every thread trying to insult someone? I asked a question, if you didnt ike the question i asked do not reply to the thread. Plain & Simple.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Why is it that i see you on every thread trying to insult someone? I asked a question, if you didnt ike the question i asked do not reply to the thread. Plain & Simple.
    RelaxBro...

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    i think the op was looking for some "high-fives" but is getting bitch slapped instead lol i love it....its great to know though that in america i can legaly be the biggest prick/muthafukin asshole in the world and be protected by my rights....
    I wasnt looking for high fives, sorry. I was asking a serious question before i order my shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    dammit HAZ u are looking sick...
    have me very jealous.....good job man, fvkin great job...

where do i buy one of these shirts we are talking about....fvk it, im down...
    Google it. I live in Manhattan & you can find one of these shirts off any street vendor.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    I guess the OP was scared off...lmao

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    that kid isnt gay......I met with him and my gaydar didnt went off
    KP caught him with a blowup Justin Beiber Doll going at it, so he is at least curious. And your gaydar doesn't work when your distracted with a fattie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer View Post
    This reminds me of Die Hard 3. Bruce Willis walks around Harlem with a sign on his chest saying the exact same thing. ah, classic movie.
    Yeah thats where I got the example from

I was going to reply to everyones posts but my internet is going a bit slow.

Ive read through everyones posts & i find it funny how i get someone on the internet is telling me "i hope you get beat up", " Youre ignorant & an arsehole " this that and the third. You guys look no better than me in my opinion. If you guys didnt like my thread, you do not have to reply to it.

I do not use steroids & dont plan on it anytime soon. I came to this site to learn more about bodybuilding as a sport, training & diet. Ive learned plently. The majority of the members on this site are probably honest living people, but i bet if you presented your steroid use to American society, theyd label you as drug addicts. What do you call them? Ignorant & stupid ? Im gonna kick your ass? Two sides to every coin fellas. Everyones entitled to their opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    I guess the OP was scared off...lmao
    Hell no bro. I love this site. Since ive joined, from just reading the stickies, ive learned more in a few weeks than i learned years on bodybuilding.com . Im not going anywhere lol . I dont care if people label me as ignorant on this forum. No ones in position to hurl any stones IMO. I read the posts, laugh & move on.

Ive read through everyones posts & i find it funny how i get someone on the internet is telling me "i hope you get beat up", " Youre ignorant & an arsehole " this that and the third. You guys look no better than me in my opinion. If you guys didnt like my thread, you do not have to reply to it.

I do not use steroids & dont plan on it anytime soon. I came to this site to learn more about bodybuilding as a sport, training & diet. Ive learned plently. The majority of the members on this site are probably honest living people, but i bet if you presented your steroid use to American society, theyd label you as drug addicts. What do you call them? Ignorant & stupid ? Im gonna kick your ass? Two sides to every coin fellas. Everyones entitled to their opinion.
    try another dot com
    Last edited by bruary17; 05-04-2011 at 11:34 PM.

try another dot com
    Wuut

I think maybe you have realized you posted an ignorant statement, and are now trying to make us look ignorant because of AAS use to justify your insecurities. Dont try to bring us down because you fell with a rediculous statement you posted in hopes of getting a hi 5 from some of the other members. We all have our opinions and most differ but everyone no matter there opinion knows the comment you made is irresponsible and shows your lack of respect for others. You dug the hole you climb out, leave our AAS use out of the topic.

I think maybe you have realized you posted an ignorant statement, and are now trying to make us look ignorant because of AAS use to justify your insecurities. Dont try to bring us down because you fell with a rediculous statement you posted in hopes of getting a hi 5 from some of the other members. We all have our opinions and most differ but everyone no matter there opinion knows the comment you made is irresponsible and shows your lack of respect for others. You dug the hole you climb out, leave our AAS use out of the topic.
    You definitely did not understand my post.

Im in the US . Besides some ayrab saying something to me , can i be detained in any way ?
    Ok if lets say you do wear the shirt, and you get involved in a fight with lets say any of the Egyptians on any given street corner in NYC, the police (maybe a Muslim Officer) will charge you with inciting a fight, affray, simple battery and maybe assault & battery. Then you will be taken to the jail and put into a holding cell with maybe a few muslims if any, mind you will still be wearing this shirt that you so gladly wanted to wear. So whats your point for wanting to wear this shirt. Were you ignored by your parents as a kid and now are looking for attention, have a psycho disorder, please let us know why?
    Last edited by wmaousley; 05-04-2011 at 11:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley;562***0
    Ok if lets say you do wear the shirt, and you get involved in a fight with lets say any of the Egyptians on any given street corner in NYC, the police (maybe a Muslim Officer) will charge you with inciting a fight, affray, simple battery and maybe assault & battery. Then you will be taken to the jail and put into a holding cell with maybe a few muslims if any, mind you will still be wearing this shirt that you so gladly wanted to wear. So whats your point for wanting to wear this shirt. Were you ignored by your parents as a kid and now are looking for attention, have a psycho disorder, please let us know why?
    I walk past ground zero everyday on my way to school . 10yrs later, theres still people there protesting "this was in the name of allah" & all that crap. I lost my older brother on 9/11 & i wonder why this is legal to protest such messages in a place where 2,996 people lost their lives. No, i was not ignored by my parents, just very angry as to why someone is allowed to protest all those people deserved to die but when someone comes out with some kind of anti islamic message, theyre on CNN or getting arrested, i.e. the little girl(not sure what state this happened in) who went to school with an anti islam shirt & she got suspended.

Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley;562***0
    & i would also like to add , i was not saying anything negative about steroid use . I used that as an example as to there being two sides to every coin. Im in no position to hurl any stones as neither you guys are.

the_rebirth is offline Member
    Hey guys, just wondering if its illegal to wear a shirt that says "Mohammed sucks" ?

Do i need to worry about getting handcuffed?
    I guarantee if you go around and wear that in Dearborn Michigan the cops will arrest you.

Quote Originally Posted by the_rebirth View Post
    I guarantee if you go around and wear that in Dearborn Michigan the cops will arrest you.
    Why is that

Quote Originally Posted by RelaxBro;562***4
    I walk past ground zero everyday on my way to school . 10yrs later, theres still people there protesting "this was in the name of allah" & all that crap. I lost my older brother on 9/11 Sorry for your loss bro I know its hard. & i wonder why this is legal to protest such messages in a place where 2,996 people lost their lives. Freedom of expression/speech. Its the same as those bastard "kill more soldier protesters" No, i was not ignored by my parents, just very angry as to why someone is allowed to protest all those people deserved to die but when someone comes out with some kind of anti islamic message, theyre on CNN or getting arrested, i.e. the little girl(not sure what state this happened in) who went to school with an anti islam shirt & she got suspended.
    SO my question to you is how is wearing a shirt that says "Mohammed Sucks" GFM going to help you? Why would you want to be just like those people we despise so much. If you wear a shirt that has a hateful statement written on it, your no different than they are. Look up and stop remembering how your brother died and focus on the life he lived. If you keep hate built up inside you, you will never progress in life.

Why is that
    Well just about all the police in Dearborn, Michigan are Muslim, and there are more muslims in Dearborn than any other city in the world outside the Middle East/ South East Asia

SO my question to you is how is wearing a shirt that says "Mohammed Sucks" GFM going to help you? Why would you want to be just like those people we despise so much. If you wear a shirt that has a hateful statement written on it, your no different than they are. Look up and stop remembering how your brother died and focus on the life he lived. If you keep hate built up inside you, you will never progress in life.
    I definitely agree with keeping the hate built up in you, you can never move on. But as long as i live in NY & see these ayrabs praising the attacks on 9/11; which by the way i do see on a weekly basis; i will continue being the way i am. IMO no one can blame me either. Take that mosque being built near ground zero for example , if it goes through(which i doubt it will) just wait for the riot outside of that place from other Americans. Actually just two weeks ago there was a crowd of old ladies protesting religious tolerance but i bet none of them lost anyone on 9/11.

Well just about all the police in Dearborn, Michigan are Muslim, and there are more muslims in Dearborn than any other city in the world outside the Middle East/ South East Asia
    Looks like i wont be visiting Michigan anytime soon.

I definitely agree with keeping the hate built up in you, you can never move on. But as long as i live in NY & see these ayrabs praising the attacks on 9/11; How do you know they are Arabs? which by the way i do see on a weekly basis; i will continue being the way i am. IMO no one can blame me either. Take that mosque being built near ground zero for example , if it goes through(which i doubt it will) just wait for the riot outside of that place from other Americans. Remember you live in America, and Freedom of Religion is protected by our Constitution so who is anyone to say no to a religious sanctuary. Actually just two weeks ago there was a crowd of old ladies protesting religious tolerance but i bet none of them lost anyone on 9/11. SO basically your holding 1.6 billion muslims responsible for 9/11
    Bro your hate will never get you anywhere in life. Let it go and embrace the fact that these horrible acts have happened and try to move on. You act like it happened yesterday.

Bro your hate will never get you anywhere in life. Let it go and embrace the fact that these horrible acts have happened and try to move on. You act like it happened yesterday.
    Whether it happened 20, 10yrs ago or last week, my brother is still gone. You have a valid point & maybe i should re-asess my thinking. Maybe i wont. We just a spent about an hour talking about this & i think thats enough time debating for me lol

Whether it happened 20, 10yrs ago or last week, my brother is still gone. You have a valid point & maybe i should re-asess my thinking. Maybe i wont. We just a spent about an hour talking about this & i think thats enough time debating for me lol
    Final post to you, As an American myself, I find your views to be construed and out of place. Please for the sake of your future, talk to someone about your problems, and try to move on. Otherwise you will never live in peace. The hate will build inside and consume you eventually.

Final post to you, As an American myself, I find your views to be construed and out of place. Please for the sake of your future, talk to someone about your problems, and try to move on. Otherwise you will never live in peace. The hate will build inside and consume you eventually.
    It might be something i ll look into in the near future, just not now. Thanks bro.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    Funny how someone who is ignorant of the laws and the constition also has a blind hatred of muslims. Might have more in common with some of those extremists who hate all westerner's without any real knowledge of us.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I have also lost an immediate family member. He was murdered for no reason by an illegal of this country. Will i ever forgive the guys who did it ? No but do i walk around hating everyone who has the same ethnic background ? No. That individual screwed up. I accept it and move on. No matter how much hate i dish out i will never get this person back in my life.

Public Enemy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxBro;562***4
    I walk past ground zero everyday on my way to school . 10yrs later, theres still people there protesting "this was in the name of allah" & all that crap. I lost my older brother on 9/11 & i wonder why this is legal to protest such messages in a place where 2,996 people lost their lives. No, i was not ignored by my parents, just very angry as to why someone is allowed to protest all those people deserved to die but when someone comes out with some kind of anti islamic message, theyre on CNN or getting arrested, i.e. the little girl(not sure what state this happened in) who went to school with an anti islam shirt & she got suspended.
    Well thats strange. Because I lived in Manhattan for 11 years and I would walk past Ground Zero so that I can meet up with a good friend who worked in Delmonico's Restaurant on Beaver Street. Not once did I see any signs talking about justifying the attacks. I seriously do not know where you saw that. Maybe you saw a marker written note on some pole somewhere. But on ground zero I never saw such things like posters and I certainly never saw any Muslims protesting on the site. If they did, the media would have reported it, don't worry.

I think you are talking a bunch of shit to lure people into believing what you want to do is right. Stop bullshitting.

The only protests I did see near ground zero were these:

So stop lying and making shit up to justify your claims. The only people who are disrespecting the dead on that sad day are these retards who use the people that died on that day to spread hate and bigotry. There were 31 Muslims who died with the rest of those 3,000 dead on 9/11, including a pregnant woman. So they do not deserve equal respect? They are terrorists also? Shame on you.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information