Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    RelaxBro is offline New Member

Is it illegal to wear anti muslim shirts?

Hey guys, just wondering if its illegal to wear a shirt that says "Mohammed sucks" ?

Do i need to worry about getting handcuffed?

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    only if you wear it in a muslim country.

RelaxBro is offline New Member
    Im in the US . Besides some ayrab saying something to me , can i be detained in any way ?

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    You should really know your fundamental rights...if you don't know them, then you won't know when they're being taken away from you. Amendment I- Freedom of speech, religon, press, and assembly. With that being said, it is not illegal to be racist or biased. You are protected to wear the shirt---you have a right to. Words can hurtful and offensive, but it doesn't matter because the Constitution is the Supreme Law of the Land----thats a fact. Hate it or love it.
    Last edited by Gaspari1255; 05-04-2011 at 12:24 AM.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxBro View Post
    Hey guys, just wondering if its illegal to wear a shirt that says "Mohammed sucks" ?

Well when you come across a man named Mohammed that out weighs you by a hundred lbs and kicks your ass for being ignorant, please post pictures of your newly found look.

Also you should set a better example by not wearing it, and also you should be more mature. example: How about go to an all black neighborhood and wear a shirt that says "I hate ******s". Remember freedom of speech/expression will protect you from the law but not from the people.
    example not intended to offend anyone, just used to make a point.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    you can be a tasteless insensitive SOB and STILL be within your first amendment rights.

GoloLolo is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    Well when you come across a man named Mohammed that out weighs you by a hundred lbs and kicks your ass for being ignorant, please post pictures of your newly found look.

Also you should set a better example by not wearing it, and also you should be more mature. example: How about go to an all black neighborhood and wear a shirt that says "I hate ******s". Remember freedom of speech/expression will protect you from the law but not from the people.
    well said

Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post

This reminds me of Die Hard 3. Bruce Willis walks around Harlem with a sign on his chest saying the exact same thing. ah, classic movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    you can be a tasteless insensitive SOB and STILL be within your first amendment rights.
    So true, take for instance that Westboro Idiotic Church Crowd...

And A pic of their fearless leader, Freddie I'm A Nutcase Phelps...

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    i never get the concept of hating somebody based on their color, religion or their sexual preference. For example I will never hate Sholva for being homo sexual but I will hate him if he hits on DSM. I will never hate american cause he is American but will hate him if he is a self centered basterd (for which you dont have to be American).

To OP......I normally ignore attention whores so wont bother replying to your thread....you EVEN asking this question tells me alot about you and the environment you grew up in.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I hate canadians...... cuz you guys say "eyyy" and you learn how to hold a hockey stick before you even squeeze out of the vagina.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I hate canadians...... cuz you guys say "eyyy" and you learn how to hold a hockey stick before you even squeeze out of the vagina.....

~Haz~
    its "eh"...get your facts str8 eh? if you know how to handle stick you can do so much better with vagina i just hate you cause of your fist pumps.

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    its "eh"...get your facts str8 eh? if you know how to handle stick you can do so much better with vagina i just hate you cause of your fist pumps.
    LMAO! U mirin'? ahahaha

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    OP you are an idiot and I hope somebody beats the hell out of you and sends your retarded ass to the hospital I then hope that your dr is named Muhammad and realizes that letting you die would be a patriotic act for this country.

Why just wear a shirt? Ge it tattoo'd on your forehead right next to the swastika and upside down cross.

LMAO! U mirin'? ahahaha

~Haz~
    i thought u hated EQ as well........but hate Canadians more eh?

i thought u hated EQ as well........but hate Canadians more eh?
    nonono theres not much that I hate more than EQ lmao! Canadians are cute (except you)..... how can yah hate em? lol

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Blog Entries
    i think the op was looking for some "high-fives" but is getting bitch slapped instead lol i love it....its great to know though that in america i can legaly be the biggest prick/muthafukin asshole in the world and be protected by my rights....

Blog Entries
    repost oooops...

nonono theres not much that I hate more than EQ lmao! Canadians are cute (except you)..... how can yah hate em? lol

~Haz~
    i would be deeply offended if you have called me cute .........i will actually bitch slapped ur skinny ass.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    i think the op was looking for some "high-fives" but is getting bitch slapped instead lol i love it....its great to know though that in america i can legaly be the biggest prick/muthafukin asshole in the world and be protected by my rights....
    too bad those rights doesnt mean shit when "SOMEONE" squeal to mom about my bad habbits.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    dammit HAZ u are looking sick...
    have me very jealous.....good job man, fvkin great job...

where do i buy one of these shirts we are talking about....fvk it, im down...

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    i recommend that you stay away from the anti-Muslim stuff.. instead just wear a "No Fat Chicks" T-Shirt.. much more socially acceptable and the only person that would be offended is Cal.

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    i recommend that you stay away from the anti-Muslim stuff.. instead just wear a "No Fat Chicks" T-Shirt.. much more socially acceptable and the only person that would be offended is Cal.
    Speaking of t-shirt ideas. I have a friend who is about 5'10" 325lbs and walks around in a tank top that says "I'm on steroids ....SAY SOMETHIN'"

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    asshole
    I wont be offended more fatties for me.....grrrrrrrr not to mention i am on cycle so only standerds i have is alive and have vagina.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    dammit HAZ u are looking sick...
    have me very jealous.....good job man, fvkin great job...

where do i buy one of these shirts we are talking about....fvk it, im down...
    u wear it and i will personally kill ur herb smoking ass

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    yeah.. i honestly think this is the coolest shirt i have seen.. i might even get it tattooed.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    u wear it and i will personally kill ur herb smoking ass
    man, ur the best.... now i have to locate one...just for the fvck of it...
    and ur cycling again? when are u not cycling.,..

i never get the concept of hating somebody based on their color, religion or their sexual preference. For example I will never hate Sholva for being homo sexual but I will hate him if he hits on DSM. I will never hate american cause he is American but will hate him if he is a self centered basterd (for which you dont have to be American).

To OP......I normally ignore attention whores so wont bother replying to your thread....you EVEN asking this question tells me alot about you and the environment you grew up in.
    And I don't hate you for being a canadian. I like canadians. KP is supposed to fix me up with his little brother, who is also canadian so he can find out if he is gay or not. And if he isn't he will be when I'm done.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    man, ur the best.... now i have to locate one...just for the fvck of it...
    and ur cycling again? when are u not cycling.,..
    its like smoking herb for u....once u r use to the kick u get ....u never wanna get off.... and I will kick ur skinny ass if u wore one

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Dam Shol,va I hope you go easy on the boy.Being its his 1st time

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    And I don't hate you for being a canadian. I like canadians. KP is supposed to fix me up with his little brother, who is also canadian so he can find out if he is gay or not. And if he isn't he will be when I'm done.

Nice.

awms is offline Senior Member
    Is this thread for real???? lol Muslim people are not bad people they are normal people like you and I....the cathloic church has killed more people in its history then any other religion and hitler was christian by the way! Im christian but I would never think it was ok to bash somone for who they pray to. There are bad people in the world who do dumb things and use religion as an excuse...its just the way the world works.

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    that kid isnt gay......I met with him and my gaydar didnt went off

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Dam Shol,va I hope you go easy on the boy.Being its his 1st time
    Kp's bro isnt gay....Kid is confused just need to get him a MILF or couger to show him the ropes.....I will do that next time I see him......

Quote Originally Posted by awms View Post
    Is this thread for real???? lol Muslim people are not bad people they are normal people like you and I....the cathloic church has killed more people in its history then any other religion and hitler was christian by the way! Im christian but I would never think it was ok to bash somone for who they pray to. There are bad people in the world who do dumb things and use religion as an excuse...its just the way the world works.
    yep....apparently ASSHOLES is a category of its own and it is not restricted by age, nationality , color of the skin

bruary17 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxBro View Post

Don't be an asshole. Mohammed isn't responsible for the attacks on America, al qaeda is.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer View Post
    Speaking of t-shirt ideas. I have a friend who is about 5'10" 325lbs and walks around in a tank top that says "I'm on steroids....SAY SOMETHIN'"
    I woulds say: try running the quarter mile FATSO!

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bruary17 View Post
    I woulds say: try running the quarter mile FATSO!
    He'd probably beat the shit out of your little ass in return. You see freedom of speech doesn't give your freedom from consequences! LOL!!! There are several powerlifters/strongmen who are that size. So you're being a bit presumptive by calling him FATSO.

To the original poster, this is the most ignorant question ever.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    It is estimated that there are up to 12000 Muslims in the US military. All have taken an oath to die if necessary to protect the very right that allows an a$$hole to wear a tshirt like that.
    How ironic.

The up side and regulating factor is free speech doesnt equal freedom from consequnces - as BgMc31 posted and Mike Greenberg said on Mike and Mike this am on ESPN radio!

Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    He'd probably beat the shit out of your little ass in return. You see freedom of speech doesn't give your freedom from consequences! LOL!!! There are several powerlifters/strongmen who are that size. So you're being a bit presumptive by calling him FATSO.

To the original poster, this is the most ignorant question ever.
    You think so? I find that the big fat mo' fo's are only good for an attempt at intimidation. They get winded after 30 seconds of wrestling around. I've tussled with many large, weak kneed, awkward giants like yourself.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information