Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by RedShifted View Post
    They want to build a MOSQUE at ground zero. What the hell type of religion would think thats ok to do? Lets put a grave for hitler right in the center of israel while we're at it. Thats why if you are muslim you deserve the ****ing hate. Can't stand all these fake ass f ucks that like to pretend they're just like catholics or christians, they absolutely are not. These people have no morals and even prior to 9-11 the majority of people locked up were of islam religion. These people are born w/out morals. Maybe 1 out of every 100 might be an ok person but thats no reason for me to not hate the ****er as a whole.
    I am willing to bet your sorry you have never been outside the US and even met other cultures/nationals. I bet your 19 arent you

I have an offer to make the OP and Redshifted, I will personally pay to fly both of you to Kuwait if you will wear the shirt on the plane & everywhere else in Kuwait . I will even put you up @ the Hilton in Mangaf, Kuwait if you make it that far.

My proposal to you, if you think your a bad ass accept my offer.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    I have an offer to make the OP and Redshifted, I will personally pay to fly both of you to Kuwait if you will wear the shirt on the plane & everywhere else in Kuwait . I will even put you up @ the Hilton in Mangaf, Kuwait if you make it that far.

My proposal to you, if you think your a bad ass accept my offer.
    Can you fly me over ? We can bunk together. Oh, i only travel first class.
    Last edited by DSM4Life; 05-08-2011 at 07:18 AM.

Public Enemy is offline Associate Member
    You have to love when a bunch of steroid users try to be politically correct about a shirt of all things. You people stick needles in your body for a living get off your f ucking pedestals. "Oh no!! You want to wear a anti-muslim shirt! You are ignorant!! Now let me go inject steroids into my eye sockets till my brain explodes".

And who gives a **** if 31 muslims died during 911? Thats out of 2769 non muslims. Not to mention muslims like to die when it = more dead americans.
    I say not only should you wear that shirt, but get a license to carry a pistol. If some dumb islamic idiot wants to start shit, blow his f ucking head off and just claim self defense. Would be the smart thing to do, and you're doing the world a favor in the end.
    First off, Steroid users stick needles in their butts because its their own bodies and they are not harming anyone. Its the persons choice to do steroids and he/she certainly is not affecting his community in any negative way. Who gives a shit that 31 victims were Muslim out of 2,769? Their community, families and friends for starters.

4,400 Americans died in Iraq out of over 100,000 in total if I am not mistaken. Yet a life is a life and its a tragedy no matter what you say. So what, you would ignore American casualties because they are smaller so its almost like their life's had no meaning???? Because thats the logic you are trying to sell. I am not even going to get into how ridiculous your "shoot him in the head and claim defense" idea is.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Can you fly me over ? We can bunk together. Oh, i only travel first class.
    That may be a problem due to overbookings but I can maybe get you the next best thing (Business Plus)!!!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    That may be a problem due to overbookings but I can maybe get you the next best thing (Business Plus)!!!
    I am game. If there isn't much room when i get there we can both share my one man sleeping bag. The inside is made of rabbits fur.

They want to build a MOSQUE at ground zero. What the hell type of religion would think thats ok to do? Lets put a grave for hitler right in the center of israel while we're at it. Thats why if you are muslim you deserve the ****ing hate. Can't stand all these fake ass f ucks that like to pretend they're just like catholics or christians, they absolutely are not. These people have no morals and even prior to 9-11 the majority of people locked up were of islam religion. These people are born w/out morals. Maybe 1 out of every 100 might be an ok person but thats no reason for me to not hate the ****er as a whole.
    I am not for the Mosque to be built because it will only incite violence between people. But first off the Muslim world didn't come up with the idea. Stop seeing the Muslim world as some big great community which thinks and acts exactly alike. And here are some facts.

Mosque = Islamic place of Worship. Al Qaeda = Terrorist Organization (Much like KKK, Nation of Islam (They aren't Muslims by the way), IRA, Los Zetas, Vicente Carrillo Fuentes Organization. Jewish Defense League, Kataeb Party, PKK, Babbar Khalsa, Euskadi ta Askatasuna ETA, Nuclei Territoriali Antimperialisti, Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia, AUC, Bloods, Mexican mafia, Sinaloa Cartel, etc)

Muslims = Around 1,571,198,000 (23% of the world). Al Qaeda = Around 1,000 operatives.

So for you to use around 1,000 people to generalize 23% of the world, is unbelievably selfish. So your saying that 1nearly 1.6 Billion people are ready to fly planes into buildings and bomb your house? if that was the case then the world would become a battlefield. Lets see some more stats:

Casualties resulting out of the pointless "War on Terrorism"

Iraq: Minimum of 62,570 civilian deaths (Nearly all Muslim)
    Afghanistan: Between 10,960 and 49,600 (Nearly all Muslim)
    Sudan: 6,500 civilian deaths (Nearly all Muslim)
    Pakistan: Between 1467 and 2334 (Nearly all Muslim)

Elsewhere:
    Chechnya: 50,000 Civilians killed by Russian invasion, 5,000 "disappeared" (Nearly all Muslim)
    Kosovo: 10,000 - 11,000 Kosovo Albanian civilians ethnically cleansed by Serb Military (Nearly all Muslim)
    Bosnia: 30,000 Bosnian Muslims ethnically cleansed by Serb paramilitary (Nearly all Muslim)
    Palestine: Nearly 1,000 civilians killed in 2008 Gaza war alone (Nearly all Muslim)
    Lebanon: 1,200 Civilians killed in 2006 Lebanon War

Nearly all of the deaths in these wars and by these Terrorist groups and by American and foreign bombings are civilians (Muslim in faith) just like you and me who have nothing to do with 9/11. Yet, Muslims = Terrorists? If all Muslims deserve to be hated for 9/11, then what about the status of Jews and Christians in the Middle East (Especially Iraq)? What should that look like for the tens of thousands killed by occupations? Don't be selfish and stop living in a world where every group of people think the same. Terrorists like Bush don't represent all of America and Muslim terrorists don't represent over 1 billion people.
    Last edited by Public Enemy; 05-08-2011 at 09:37 AM.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So let's see, is it illegal to wear a tshirt like that?

Absolutely not. It just makes you a massive fvcking douchebag.

Would you wear a Thsirt that says "I hate N*****s" or "I hate F*gs"?

It's laughable when people that want to act like morons say that everyone else is trying to use a double standard. No, they are simply pointing out that it's asshole thing to do, and as such, makes you an asshole. Hey, if thats fine with you, knock yourself out.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    While it’s easy to make fun of the OP's post, I have to disagree with the statements that only a tiny number of Islamic extremists thought the destruction of the world trade center was a good thing. You all do remember the celebration in the streets of many predominantly Islamic countries don’t you?
    On the other hand I look at many things that our government does around the world and I can certainly see why many would hate us. While we may call the flying of airplanes into buildings cowardly, many who live in countries where we have sat comfortably on battleships and aircraft carriers carrying out Shock and Awe campaigns for a few weeks, while they watched their children soil themselves in fear, might feel the same way about our tactics.
    Don’t get this twisted, I am not condemning the tactics of the US as it is the duty of our military advisors to carry out a battle plan as safely as possible. I am merely pointing out that there are two sides to every story.

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    These arguments are always funny.... intolerance of intolerance!

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    So let's see, is it illegal to wear a tshirt like that?

Absolutely not. It just makes you a massive fvcking douchebag.

Would you wear a Thsirt that says "I hate N*****s" or "I hate F*gs"?

It's laughable when people that want to act like morons say that everyone else is trying to use a double standard. No, they are simply pointing out that it's asshole thing to do, and as such, makes you an asshole. Hey, if thats fine with you, knock yourself out.
    cmon Flagg, ur better than this...
    that comparison is stupid..or i should say the comparison between the muslim shirts and hating n*****s is..
    color of skin is not a choice, religion is....
    hating someone caus eof religion is not racist, it may be wrong but its not racist..
    i no its wrong to hate muslims, but i do...nothing will change my thoughts, nor do i want some low-life defending them while calling Bush a terrorist..

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    cmon Flagg, ur better than this...
    that comparison is stupid..or i should say the comparison between the muslim shirts and hating n*****s is..
    color of skin is not a choice, religion is....
    hating someone caus eof religion is not racist, it may be wrong but its not racist..
    i no its wrong to hate muslims, but i do...nothing will change my thoughts, nor do i want some low-life defending them while calling Bush a terrorist..
    Yeah well I don't have time for any religion. I wouldnt say I hate religion, I think it's outdated superstitious crap that prevents civilization from advancing. That being said I wouldn't wear anything that would incite anything. What's the point? The OP is well within his rights to wear it though, and if that's what he wants to do, then so be it. I just dont see what the point is.

It doesnt matter if you hate something because its that persons choice or not, it's still hate. I don't think the hardline Muslims do themselves any favours at all and after all the oil in the world is gone, no one is going to give a shit about the Middle East anyway. At the end of the day, it was our leaders that sent our military forces into that region of the world. Saddam is dead. Bin Laden is dead. Yet we're still there.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    We Americans are so VERY passionate about the 3,000 deaths on 9/11. Now how do you feel about the LITERALLY hundred of thousands of deaths that are accidental caused by U.S. bombings in Iraq. Do you care about them? They ARE normal people just like you and me. Would you care if your countries resources (oil) were taken out of your country and not used for the good of your own people. Or your church being destroyed in order to build an out of countries military base, or a U.S. corporation literally causing BILLIONS of dollars to the ecosystem in your country and that country never seeing a dime to help with clean up.

And we wonder why America is hated so greatly. If its not happening to you, who gives a shit

Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brTiO6dtGnQ

The rest of the lecture can be found on web.

I'll agree with Reed. That is what I am saying. Iraqis and Afghanis have more argument to hate the West then for the West to hate them. I heard that 100,000 Civilians are documented dead in Iraq alone. That is basically like all of the citizens of Green Bay, Wisconsin being killed. Now for us its easy to ignore and say "Collateral damage! Deal with it" but for the families and for the friends of those killed, that is not the case. Many of those deaths led to radicalization and many turned to Militant groups to avenge their dead. Considering these occupations killed so many, I am surprised that there are so few radical Muslims. People need to be much more open-minded and see what is going on. I know that if the United States was invaded by a greater empire who wanted its resources, every American would feel pride in fighting against such a force and feel extreme hatred towards the occupier. That is just patriotism and loving your country, every invaded nation saw such a backlash. Why do people expect differently from Iraqis for example? Or the Afghan people? They don't hate America's freedoms or America's way of life, they hate America's occupations. Thats just fact.

RedShifted is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    If its not happening to you, who gives a shit
    Couldnt agree more, who gives a shit?

Couldnt agree more, who gives a shit?
    He didn't mean it literally. He's pointing out what's wrong with the world today.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    I do.

ComputerGuy is offline New Member
    Of course its legal, this is America. Its legal to be stupid. Its legal to be racist. Alot of things are legal... But if you atract the right kind of attention, you just might get shot..... There are many fanatics that are willing to die for their religion. If you insult them, they might come after you. Why dont you find something positive to do?....

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    All your racist shirts are belongs to us!!!

ComputerGuy is offline New Member
    Now thats a shirt I can get behind... or into

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bruary17 View Post
    You think so? I find that the big fat mo' fo's are only good for an attempt at intimidation. They get winded after 30 seconds of wrestling around. I've tussled with many large, weak kneed, awkward giants like yourself.
    didnt want to post on this thread but I have to say ^^^^^ this. bruary I agree. You an be 400lbs but i can throw 10 punches by the time you land one.

PitMaster is offline Associate Member
    Bro your hate will never get you anywhere in life. Let it go and embrace the fact that these horrible acts have happened and try to move on. You act like it happened yesterday. SO basically your holding 1.6 billion muslims responsible for 9/11
    I think the op just wanted to show some hate and was hoping for supporters..His way of thinking has been passed on in a sense from generations of excuses to hate all of a particular race.
    This goes back for centuries. Indians I think some still hate and racist towards them today.
    Japanese, I bet a few still hate all japs cuz of pearl harbor. Korean, vietnamese, cold war-russia it is endless hate some can see past it but this pattern is nothing new and I doubt will ever change.

old thread, but I had to say something.
    Last edited by PitMaster; 08-26-2011 at 09:03 PM. Reason: bold

DrSchmee is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    yeah.. i honestly think this is the coolest shirt i have seen.. i might even get it tattooed.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

We will never be able to

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information