Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    some of u guys are so funny...
    who the fvck cares if this guy wants to or wears his shirt.. i took it as a joke with my friend Cal, but after reading thru this shit i must say, and this is coming from me fellas, some of u are freaking tards... the arguements are just stupid...

but i do agree with every sign in the picture above.....so go ahead and call me uneducated, ignorant, whatever.....but in America we are entitled to our own beliefs....

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    KP caught him with a blowup Justin Beiber Doll going at it, so he is at least curious. And your gaydar doesn't work when your distracted with a fattie.
    it wasnt his Brother it was KP with the doll...fatties get my d!ckdar going........

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    who the fvck cares if this guy wants to or wears his shirt.. i took it as a joke with my friend Cal, but after reading thru this shit i must say, and this is coming from me fellas, some of u are freaking tards... the arguements are just stupid...

but i do agree with every sign in the picture above.....so go ahead and call me uneducated, ignorant, whatever.....but in America we are entitled to our own beliefs....
    I will still kill u

i get a better idea......make u have sex with a girl who is on a rag....as i know how much u LOVE blood.....

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    it wasnt his Brother it was KP with the doll...fatties get my d!ckdar going........
    It figures. All I know is that he bit him on the neck and beiber flew out the window.

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    It figures. All I know is that he bit him on the neck and beiber flew out the window.
    u r on a mission to expose Kp's sexual preferences arent ya?

r3p
    r3p is offline New Member
    lol at this thread, Wear it if it makes you feel better or join somthing more proactive.

I studied Islam and well i agree ( my opinion only ), but wearing it you open your self up to alot of attacks. You must know by now its only ok to offened straight white guys now esp in the UK.

In my opinion anyone who gets wed to a 6 year old ( look it up its in the surah's ) and sleeps with her at 9 year old sucks in my book.

I have a T-shirt which under a pic of Jesus says " Jesus is coming...quick look busy" and no one has ever attacked me for it.

Before you hate me for dislikeing Islam its only my opinion and at least i studied it before making my mind up.
    Also anyone trying to defend his marrage to a child (Aisha) by saying it was normal then so its ok , is admitting that the Koran is now out of date therefore not the time-less, perfect word of God. Unless you agree with it then we have another word for you.

Peace

not going to bother replying tired of it......

the_rebirth is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxBro View Post
    Why is that
    They have the most arab's in the USA.

From wikipedia : 33.4% were of Arab ancestry (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dearborn,_Michigan)

And then you can read the following article, but only the following 2 lines will apply :

As of 2005, Michigan held the largest and still growing Muslim population in the United States and the second largest Arab population outside of the Middle East.
    and
    Just outside of Detroit, the city of Dearborn, MI (the tenth most populated in that state) holds the second densest Arab community outside of the Middle East.
    (http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/zieve/070111)

FYI: You can put on what shirt you want and where. I do not care. I just wanted to let you know this would not fly in Dearborn Michigan.
    Last edited by the_rebirth; 05-05-2011 at 12:22 PM.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxBro View Post
    Why is it that i see you on every thread trying to insult someone? I asked a question, if you didnt ike the question i asked do not reply to the thread. Plain & Simple.
    enjoy the ban troll
    Last edited by dec11; 05-05-2011 at 12:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    u r on a mission to expose Kp's sexual preferences arent ya?
    The only sexual preferences KP has is to have it. He was even threatening to hook up with me till he met his latest woman who happens to raise gerbils for a living. And since she was used to dealing with small critters, he was right up here alley.

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bruary17 View Post
    You think so? I find that the big fat mo' fo's are only good for an attempt at intimidation. They get winded after 30 seconds of wrestling around. I've tussled with many large, weak kneed, awkward giants like yourself.
    Hahahahahaha!! Napoleon complex? HAHAHAHAHAHA! Weak kneed? Considering I've squatted over eight hundred pounds post reconstruction kinda diminishes that notion, huh small fry? Awkward? Seriously, considering I got paid to be a professional athlete, more than likely makes me a better athlete than you ever dreamed to be. But we can always discuss hard numbers if you'd like (vertical jump, speed, strength, etc.). Oh let me guess, you some super MMA wrestling guy (with a pretty face), that decided never to compete because the coaches didn't like you, right? hahahahahahhaha!
    Last edited by BgMc31; 05-05-2011 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bruary17 View Post
    He's got it out for me.
    I don't have it out for you, but you are always trying to sound tough and it's laughable, brotha.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    Hahahahahaha!! Napoleon complex? HAHAHAHAHAHA! Weak kneed? Considering I've squatted over eight hundred pounds post reconstruction kinda diminishes that notion, huh small fry? Awkward? Seriously, considering I got paid to be a professional athlete, more than likely makes me a better athlete than you ever dreamed to be. But we can always discuss hard numbers if you'd like (vertical jump, speed, strength, etc.). Oh let me guess, you some super MMA wrestling guy (with a pretty face), that decided never to compete because the coaches didn't like you, right? hahahahahahhaha!
    You come off so much sexier when you belittle other people. I think i just creamed my jeans.

RelaxBro is offline New Member

This is exactly the reason why im not taking any shots at anyone. Bash me all you want, it doesnt bother me; nor am i gonna go down to that level and bring my keyboard of fury on a forum.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    You come off so much sexier when you belittle other people. I think i just creamed my jeans.
    Damn, I was hoping it would turn you off completely DSM. But I must admit, your sarcasm is a bit sexy! LOL!

fight fight fight.........

I will wait till Bg finish with whoever is fighting and then I launch my Ninja attack.......to beat his small skinny ass.....

RedShifted is offline Banned
    You have to love when a bunch of steroid users try to be politically correct about a shirt of all things. You people stick needles in your body for a living get off your f ucking pedestals. "Oh no!! You want to wear a anti-muslim shirt! You are ignorant!! Now let me go inject steroids into my eye sockets till my brain explodes".

And who gives a **** if 31 muslims died during 911? Thats out of 2769 non muslims. Not to mention muslims like to die when it = more dead americans.
    I say not only should you wear that shirt, but get a license to carry a pistol. If some dumb islamic idiot wants to start shit, blow his f ucking head off and just claim self defense. Would be the smart thing to do, and you're doing the world a favor in the end.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RedShifted View Post
    You have to love when a bunch of steroid users try to be politically correct about a shirt of all things. You people stick needles in your body for a living get off your f ucking pedestals. "Oh no!! You want to wear a anti-muslim shirt! You are ignorant!! Now let me go inject steroids into my eye sockets till my brain explodes".

And who gives a **** if 31 muslims died during 911? Thats out of 2769 non muslims. Not to mention muslims like to die when it = more dead americans.
    I say not only should you wear that shirt, but get a license to carry a pistol. If some dumb islamic idiot wants to start shit, blow his f ucking head off and just claim self defense. Would be the smart thing to do, and you're doing the world a favor in the end.
    Nice to see ignorance and prejudice is alive and well.
    One question...is it hard to read the monitor through the slits in your hood and how do you type while wearing that robe ?
    Or are you so hypocritical that you will say you arent in the KKK and are better in some way shape or form than those that are?
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 05-08-2011 at 08:34 AM.

edit

No I can see fine. They are not "slits" they are holes, like your mothers worn out vagina. Haha. You got jokes I got jokes. And you just stereotyped me as "KKK" after I stereotyped islamic people as bad people. I guess everything in life is relative eyy? FUc ck that shit, ur ass bad as I am.

dubble post
    Last edited by RedShifted; 05-05-2011 at 11:21 PM.

clemont51 is offline Banned
    Saw one the other day "Buck Ofama".

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No I can see fine. They are not "slits" they are holes, like your mothers worn out vagina. Haha. You got jokes I got jokes. And you just stereotyped me as "KKK" after I stereotyped islamic people as bad people. I guess everything in life is relative eyy? FUc ck that shit, ur ass bad as I am.

dubble post
    first off, ur views and comparisons to steroid users was just plain stupid. i mean really stupid...and im sure if i was on here more i would really dislike u.
    however, i do agree with ur point here, everyone is so quick to slam people for something they turn around and do themselves..
    everyone should worry about there own shit, do what they want to a point. and wearing a t-shirt is not hurting anyone regardless what it says. grow the fvck up guys...

/\ You're actually right. Because consistent steroid use throughout a lifetime is far worse than some stupid useless f ucking shirt with a saying on it.
    Would I rather have a wrinkly faded shirt in 20 years or a heart attack/brain tumor/high cholesterol/bald/no sex drive? hmmm choices choices

So I agree, the comparison was stupid. In my opinion the OP sounds like he has better morals than most of the people who posted in here. F ucking hypocrits.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Ok too many posts to quote

The fact that you want to wear the shirt or anything to do with the shirt actually doesn't bother me. It's that you came in here and started a retarded ass thread that anyone over the age of 5 would know the answer to just so you could let everyone know that you hate Muslims. You don't give a fvck about freedom of speech you just want the attention and are trying to brag about being a useless prick.

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Ok too many posts to quote

The fact that you want to wear the shirt or anything to do with the shirt actually doesn't bother me. It's that you came in here and started a retarded ass thread that anyone over the age of 5 would know the answer to just so you could let everyone know that you hate Muslims. You don't give a fvck about freedom of speech you just want the attention and are trying to brag about being a useless prick.
    he wasnt hugged enough as a child?

They want to build a MOSQUE at ground zero. What the hell type of religion would think thats ok to do? Lets put a grave for hitler right in the center of israel while we're at it. Thats why if you are muslim you deserve the ****ing hate. Can't stand all these fake ass f ucks that like to pretend they're just like catholics or christians, they absolutely are not. These people have no morals and even prior to 9-11 the majority of people locked up were of islam religion. These people are born w/out morals. Maybe 1 out of every 100 might be an ok person but thats no reason for me to not hate the ****er as a whole.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    i really wish people would atleast find out the distance of the proposed mosque to ground zero before they say "at".

They want to build a MOSQUE at ground zero. What the hell type of religion would think thats ok to do? Lets put a grave for hitler right in the center of israel while we're at it. Thats why if you are muslim you deserve the ****ing hate. Can't stand all these fake ass f ucks that like to pretend they're just like catholics or christians, they absolutely are not. These people have no morals and even prior to 9-11 the majority of people locked up were of islam religion. These people are born w/out morals. Maybe 1 out of every 100 might be an ok person but thats no reason for me to not hate the ****er as a whole.

Maybe you should do a little research before you start making incorrect statemnets. The mosque will not be on ground zero. It is two blocks away and around the corner.

Blog Entries

doesnt entitle anyone to bigotry

Maybe you should do a little research before you start making incorrect statemnets. The mosque will not be on ground zero. It is two blocks away and around the corner.
    Great, and what does that change? They're obviously not going to build the Mosque right on top of ground zero.
    And lets not forget NYC blocks are about 10 feet long lol... ok maybe 20. The point is thats shitting on the graves of the dead. I wonder what it would feel like for family members to go pay respect to their dead ones and have to walk by a muslim fvcking church of all things. Thats arrogant, cocky, insensitive, and as long as they can see the shit clearly from ground 0 (as in if you stand on w broadway and look down 2 blocks you will see the left side of it) its one of the most fvcked up things I could possibly think of.

I'll tell you what though. I hope they do build that Mosque because I promise you the following day I will be there with a pickup truck full of napalm and propane tanks ready to burn that bitch down and any dumb motherfvcker inside of it.
    They could build the shit 12 blocks away, or 1 mile away but they won't. They need to build is that close so they can bitch about how their rights were violated when we disallow it. And then have further reason to lash out on americans. Like I said, let them build it, it won't last longer than a day anyway.
    Last edited by RedShifted; 05-06-2011 at 08:45 PM.

Great, and what does that change? They're obviously not going to build the Mosque right on top of ground zero.
    And lets not forget NYC blocks are about 10 feet long lol... ok maybe 20. The point is thats shitting on the graves of the dead. I wonder what it would feel like for family members to go pay respect to their dead ones and have to walk by a muslim fvcking church of all things. Thats arrogant, cocky, insensitive, and as long as they can see the shit clearly from ground 0 (as in if you stand on w broadway and look down 2 blocks you will see the left side of it) its one of the most fvcked up things I could possibly think of.

I'll tell you what though. I hope they do build that Mosque because I promise you the following day I will be there with a pickup truck full of napalm and propane tanks ready to burn that bitch down and any dumb motherfvcker inside of it.
    They could build the shit 12 blocks away, or 1 mile away but they won't. They need to build is that close so they can bitch about how their rights were violated when we disallow it. And then have further reason to lash out on americans. Like I said, let them build it, it won't last longer than a day anyway.
    It's an approximate 3 minute walk from the mosque site to ground zero. You cannot see it from ground zero and due to one way streets you'd have to go several blocks out of the way to even get from one to the other. How many blocks would they have to go? I bet you'd still use this argument even if it were ten blocks away.

Terrorists blew up the towers not Muslims. Just because they happened to be muslim doesn't mean they are all that way. What if a couple Jewish guys took out the towers? Would you hate all Jews and think everyone of them was out to kill America?

As far as you last statement goes that's just dumb. You'd be doing exactly what you hate them for, killing a bunch of innocent people. Then with your train of thought everyone would have to think that all white people (assuming you're white) are crazy Muslim hating terrorists that have no regard for human life.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and IMO yours is close-minded and elementary.

Blog Entries
    It's an approximate 3 minute walk from the mosque site to ground zero. You cannot see it from ground zero and due to one way streets you'd have to go several blocks out of the way to even get from one to the other. How many blocks would they have to go? I bet you'd still use this argument even if it were ten blocks away.

Terrorists blew up the towers not Muslims. Just because they happened to be muslim doesn't mean they are all that way. What if a couple Jewish guys took out the towers? Would you hate all Jews and think everyone of them was out to kill America?

As far as you last statement goes that's just dumb. You'd be doing exactly what you hate them for, killing a bunch of innocent people. Then with your train of thought everyone would have to think that all white people (assuming you're white) are crazy Muslim hating terrorists that have no regard for human life.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and IMO yours is close-minded and elementary.
    no point in arguing with a bigot mate.

a leading UFF belfast loyalist once stated on camera that if he had of been born in the Falls Road and raised catholic he would have definitely joined the IRA.
    you cant win with these types

Muslim terrorists blew up the buildings. And I'm not stooping down to anyones level. They will be burned to a crisp, so theres no way I'll be on their level at that point as they will all be dead and I will be the one driving away alive.

If I got revenge on a pedo who raped my daughter noone in their right mind would consider that stooping down to the pedos level.

The islamic religion as a whole is corrupt. I've read the bible, I've read the koran and I've even read the old testament. The bible has maybe 5 or 6 outlandish concepts in it about violence, the koran has about 2-300. The entire religion is corrupt, and anyone who follows it needs to die imo. They openly promote killing all nonbelievers of islam, and whether or not all muslims are killing people the majority of them are likely to be ok with it because their book of holy assanine bullshit says its morally acceptable.

People like me aren't ignorant, books like the koran are ignorant. It doesn't get much simpler imo.
    Last edited by RedShifted; 05-06-2011 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post

a leading UFF belfast loyalist once stated on camera that if he had of been born in the Falls Road and raised catholic he would have definitely joined the IRA.
    Thats right because we "bigots" (lmao) have something called balls and refuse to sit around in a pussified society as our worlds go to shit and people like you want to tolerate everything because you're too fvcking lazy to do anything.

I'm not a member of any groups. The koran legitimately needs to be burned, and islam as a religion needs to stop. If there was a disease that only caused 25% fatalities in people who contracted it you would STILL try to eliminate the disease. Islam is that disease.

Muslim terrorists blew up the buildings. And I'm not stooping down to anyones level. They will be burned to a crisp, so theres no way I'll be on their level at that point as they will all be dead and I will be the one driving away alive. Is this your attempt at being witty? It failed.

If I got revenge on a pedo who raped my daughter noone in their right mind would consider that stooping down to the pedos level. No but to compare that scenario to the topic of Muslims it would be like you killing the pedo that raped your daughters friend that had no idea that your daughter was going to be raped and doesn't agree with the raping.... You should work on your analogies.

The islamic religion as a whole is corrupt. I've read the bible, I've read the koran and I've even read the old testament. The bible has maybe 5 or 6 outlandish concepts in it about violence, the koran has about 2-300. The entire religion is corrupt, and anyone who follows it needs to die imo. They openly promote killing all nonbelievers of islam, and whether or not all muslims are killing people the majority of them are likely to be ok with it because their book of holy assanine bullshit says its morally acceptable. I don't believe in religion and feel that all religious institutions are corrupt so if you're gonna hate one then hate them all.

People like me aren't ignorant, books like the koran are ignorant. It doesn't get much simpler imo.
    See bold

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post

Not looking to win anything. Just getting some entertainment from uneducated and outlandish replies.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Muslim terrorists blew up the buildings. Christian Terrorists blew up the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building on April 19, 1995 killing 168 christian Americans, including 19 children under the age of 6, and injured more than 680 people. And I'm not stooping down to anyones level. They will be burned to a crisp, so theres no way I'll be on their level at that point as they will all be dead and I will be the one driving away alive.

If I got revenge on a pedo who raped my daughter noone in their right mind would consider that stooping down to the pedos level.

The islamic religion as a whole is corrupt. ignorance is rampant I've read the bible, I've read the koran (Quran) and I've even read the old testament. The bible has maybe 5 or 6 outlandish concepts in it about violence, the Quran has about 2-300. Quote me all the aya's that promote violence since you know Islam!!! The entire religion is corrupt, repititious and anyone who follows it needs to die imo. Yeah your really showing your true ignorant self now. They openly promote killing all nonbelievers of islam, No they dont and whether or not all muslims are killing people the majority of them are likely to be ok with it because their book of holy assanine bullshit says its morally acceptable. Dude you are way off base and need to grow the hell up.
    People like me are ignorant, I am ignorant. It doesn't get much simpler imo.
    read bold

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo

I'll tell you what though. I hope they do build that Mosque because I promise you the following day I will be there with a pickup truck full of napalm and propane tanks ready to burn that bitch down and any dumb motherfvcker inside of it.They could build the shit 12 blocks away, or 1 mile away but they won't. They need to build is that close so they can bitch about how their rights were violated when we disallow it. And then have further reason to lash out on americans. Like I said, let them build it, it won't last longer than a day anyway.
    Your militant terroristic statement highlighted above will land you in shlt if something were to happen. Have a healthy debate, your no different that any other terrorists IMO, your idealogies support murder of innocent people just like bin laden and other extremists.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information