Starting my morning off with avenged sevenfold hail to the king
    DCI likes this.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Not metal but some ELO and Staus Quo ha
    almostgone likes this.

DCI
    Some Super Joint Ritual last night fcking unreal. Today was much more mellow with some Taste

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Nice.. Going to see LOG in January so I'm on a LOG-a-thon right now and listening to all of their albums from most recent to oldest. Got the rest of ashes of the wake, as the place burns and American gospel to go. \m/ \m/
    DCI likes this.

DCI
    Your gonna fck shit up igi man

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DCI
    Your gonna fck shit up igi man
    Hell yeah brother can't wait. Will be my first LOG show. After all these years and never seen them.
    DCI likes this.

DCI
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    Hell yeah brother can't wait. Will be my first LOG show. After all these years and never seen them.
    Unreal man have a ball at it. Im going to try and get the lads to go to machinehead they are playing in a tiny venue over here will be mental if I get to go.

Going to see the fun lovin criminals in jan too not a major fan of them but should be good I think

Blog Entries
    Id go apesh*t to see Machinehead as well. Never seen them either but it's on the bucket list. Hope you get to go to that one
    DCI likes this.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno
    Id go apesh*t to see Machinehead as well. Never seen them either but it's on the bucket list. Hope you get to go to that one
    I've been listening to them everyday on the way to the gym. I'd love to see them
    DCI likes this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Igi..... I just checked their tour schedule. They're going to be 20 minutes from where I'm staying in Florida on Dec 4th! I'll be at your place by then tho lol. Just missing them by a few days :-(

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I think Machine Head and Down would be one of the top combos IMHO. Another pairing I would like to see would.be Stuck Mojo and Crowbar.
    DCI likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    Igi..... I just checked their tour schedule. They're going to be 20 minutes from where I'm staying in Florida on Dec 4th! I'll be at your place by then tho lol. Just missing them by a few days :-(
    Dammit. I just checked around too and nothing great playing while you're here. Not sure the ladies would appreciate us taking off for a night anyway. Although I may do it if there was a great show lol.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    I think Machine Head and Down would be one of the top combos IMHO. Another pairing I would like to see would.be Stuck Mojo and Crowbar.
    Love crowbar. Great band. Never saw Pantera, closest was this summer seeing Hellyeah with Vinnie Paul, so I'd love to see Down with Phil Anselmo. Someone told me they put on a great show too.
    DCI likes this.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Old school Dokken this morning

Dammit. I just checked around too and nothing great playing while you're here. Not sure the ladies would appreciate us taking off for a night anyway. Although I may do it if there was a great show lol.
    LMAOOO mine would have a cow haha

- Knockout_Power

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    LMAOOO mine would have a cow haha
    Mine too. It would be pretty messed up lol.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active
    Old school Dokken this morning
    daaaamn that is old school. 83/84?

daaaamn that is old school. 83/84?
    Yeah I was listening to list behind the wall and dream warriors from back for the attack. All there stuff was pretty good back in the 80's

Blog Entries
    Yeah I was listening to list behind the wall and dream warriors from back for the attack. All there stuff was pretty good back in the 80's
    Hell yeah man. Timeless and classic. Some of the first metal I listened to.

The way I started listening to metal is kind of funny. My mother used to be super religious when I was a kid, and would have to sneak to listen to music or watch TV because my mother thought it was all evil. She let me listen to old stuff so I did get some good exposure to stuff like Johnny Cash, which I'm surprised she did, but most of what I was allowed to listen to, I hated.

I had a buddy at school with like 7 brothers, so he'd take their tapes all the time and I'd trade him tapes for a couple lunches or something.

So I'd get stuff like AC/DC, Danzig, Metallica, Aerosmith and some other stuff. My mother would sometimes find my tapes and she's take them and I'd get in trouble. So I'd ask my friend for more tapes and told him to get me the hardest, most evil sh*t he could get, halfway because I wanted my mother to think I was possessed when she found them, and also because I loved the sound. So I got stuff like Anthrax and Slayer, and it was all over from there. I was hooked.
    Last edited by Igifuno; 11-28-2015 at 12:10 PM.
    DCI and almostgone like this.

Blog Entries
    Stone Sour is pretty awesome. Corey Taylor is a genius in my book. Their new stuff straight outta Burbank (part of the Burbank trilogy) is a bunch of diverse covers from metal, thrash and punk.. All classic stuff. Highly recommend a listen.
    DCI likes this.

Stone Sour is pretty awesome. Corey Taylor is a genius in my book. Their new stuff straight outta Burbank (part of the Burbank trilogy) is a bunch of diverse covers from metal, thrash and punk.. All classic stuff. Highly recommend a listen.
    I will check that out. Always looking for something new

Hell yeah man. Timeless and classic. Some of the first metal I listened to. The way I started listening to metal is kind of funny. My mother used to be super religious when I was a kid, and would have to sneak to listen to music or watch TV because my mother thought it was all evil. She let me listen to old stuff so I did get some good exposure to stuff like Johnny Cash, which I'm surprised she did, but most of what I was allowed to listen to, I hated. I had a buddy at school with like 7 brothers, so he'd take their tapes all the time and I'd trade him tapes for a couple lunches or something. So I'd get stuff like AC/DC, Danzig, Metallica, Aerosmith and some other stuff. My mother would sometimes find my tapes and she's take them and I'd get in trouble. So I'd ask my friend for more tapes and told him to get me the hardest, most evil sh*t he could get, halfway because I wanted my mother to think I was possessed when she found them, and also because I loved the sound. So I got stuff like Anthrax and Slayer, and it was all over from there. I was hooked.
    dont forget venom.... That's the exact same stuff I listened to in the 80's and then I got into slayer exodus venom and it just went from there. I like testament too

Blog Entries
    dont forget venom.... That's the exact same stuff I listened to in the 80's and then I got into slayer exodus venom and it just went from there. I like testament too
    Can't forget them for sure. Saw Exodus and Testament last year and it was nothing short of legendary.
    almostgone likes this.

Can't forget them for sure. Saw Exodus and Testament last year and it was nothing short of legendary.
    both just amazing bands! May have to listen to some testament in the morning

Blog Entries
    I will check that out. Always looking for something new
    Cory Taylor is the lead singer for Slipknot, so this is his other band. It's heavy, but not at all like Slipknot. Lots of mid tempo stuff too and not so heavy.

Ever heard of Kyuss? They're pretty good too and been around since the late 80s. Kind of reminds me of a mix between 70s southern rock and more modern acid rock.

Cory Taylor is the lead singer for Slipknot, so this is his other band. It's heavy, but not at all like Slipknot. Lots of mid tempo stuff too and not so heavy. Ever heard of Kyuss? They're pretty good too and been around since the late 80s. Kind of reminds me of a mix between 70s southern rock and more modern acid rock.
    lol no I haven't I like korn alright though

Blog Entries
    lol no I haven't I like korn alright though
    Love Korn. Saw em several weeks ago.

Cory Taylor is the lead singer for Slipknot, so this is his other band. It's heavy, but not at all like Slipknot. Lots of mid tempo stuff too and not so heavy.

Ever heard of Kyuss? They're pretty good too and been around since the late 80s. Kind of reminds me of a mix between 70s southern rock and more modern acid rock.
    Kyuss is a regular in my rotation. Karma to Burn as well.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Blog Entries
    Top 10 on LM right now.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-937448150.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	480.0 KB 
ID:	160596

Blog Entries
    Pretty cool that 3 of the big 4 are in the current top 10.

DCI
    Love stone sour too igi man corey taylor is like phil anselmo imo. He has just this skill to make any band sound cool with a different sound yet interesting.

Def gonna try and get the lads to go to machinehead just to hear davidian live will make my year haha.

Some bruce springsten for me last night not metal at all but the girl I was with likes him some decent songs but a very weirdly recorded music.

Quote Originally Posted by DCI
    Love stone sour too igi man corey taylor is like phil anselmo imo. He has just this skill to make any band sound cool with a different sound yet interesting. Def gonna try and get the lads to go to machinehead just to hear davidian live will make my year haha. Some bruce springsten for me last night not metal at all but the girl I was with likes him some decent songs but a very weirdly recorded music.
    what album should I get? Gonna grab this today stone sour

DCI
    I think they are all pretty decent but for me when I listen to a new band I always buy their first album and move on from there as it always generally sets the tone for their music.

Listening to seether right now. Not very heavy but sounds good with my over the ear beets
    DCI likes this.

Blog Entries
    Listening to seether right now. Not very heavy but sounds good with my over the ear beets
    Like them.. They're from South Africa I believe.

Just got Fvcking SLAYER tix for March!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so freaking pumped. Will be my third time seeing them. I remember the first time I saw them I just wanted to go to church afterward.

Like them.. They're from South Africa I believe. Just got Fvcking SLAYER tix for March!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so freaking pumped. Will be my third time seeing them. I remember the first time I saw them I just wanted to go to church afterward.
    that will be a blast and yeah I'm pretty well hooked on seether. There newest album every song on it is great

Blog Entries
    that will be a blast and yeah I'm pretty well hooked on seether. There newest album every song on it is great
    Yeah. The singer has a great voice.

I know I'm pretty pumped. Lamb of God next month and Fvcking Slayer in March. Bullet for my Valentine and Asking Alexandria in March as well but not sure if I'll go yet.
    almostgone likes this.

Not really super heavy, but I kind of like this. Back here in the shop at work making chips and listening to a tune or two.

https://youtu.be/zE-YUvQwGWs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    Not really super heavy, but I kind of like this. Back here in the shop at work making chips and listening to a tune or two. https://youtu.be/zE-YUvQwGWs
    I like it.. That's some good stoner metal right there!! Never heard of them until now. Been around for a while too. Thanks.

AG, not sure if you missed the post a couple pages back, but I recommended Paradise Lost for you. I really think you'd like them. Check out their song (no hope in sight). Seems like it's up your alley. I'm curious, let me know!

http://youtu.be/F7O1z-Vw9Vc
    almostgone likes this.

I like it.. That's some good stoner metal right there!! Never heard of them until now. Been around for a while too. Thanks.

AG, not sure if you missed the post a couple pages back, but I recommended Paradise Lost for you. I really think you'd like them. Check out their song (no hope in sight). Seems like it's up your alley. I'm curious, let me know!

http://youtu.be/F7O1z-Vw9Vc

Dude.....Igi, Thanks,!! Listening to it now and that is it, you found my zone right there with that song. I must investigate these guys further.

Edit: This video nails it for me as well. Nice!!!!
    Last edited by almostgone; 12-06-2015 at 08:10 AM.

Thread Information