Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    JP-MAN is offline Banned
    every example u give is so extreme. but im good with that.

and ur saying law enfor***ent would keep the guy alive?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer View Post
    Okay let me give you a real life example SS. Let's say all guns were legal, everyone was able to carry one, and the laws were much more lenient and police officers were basically non-existent.

You stop at a gas station one night with your son, and the local big gang in the area is having their initiation night (Bloods, Cryps, Latin Kings, MS13, Hells Angels, etc). As you walk into the convenient store, your son gets his throat slashed for no reason, just because some wanna-be gang member had to prove something. So, you take your 9mm out and blow away the guy who killed your son. By the point, being that every gang usually rolls 20+ deep, the other gang members start firing at you- you are under armed, out manned, and over powered. Luckily, you get away from the scene and drive back home. Within days, they're going to come after your entire family and you and try to kill you all one by one. Don't think this happens? IT DOES....So what are you going to do now? Gonna take out 300+ national gang members with your piece? Gonna have your weapon in your hand every time you leave to go to work, walk into work, walk into the gym, go buy groceries. Gonna leave your loved ones unattended at home? You're not Steven Seagal or Clint Eastwood and this isn't a movie- it's real life.

You're ONLY option is turning to LE to stop these scum bags. LE has more officers as a whole than any three gangs combined.
    and do you really think the cops are going to stop them? The cops havent stopped a gang in america yet
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JP-MAN View Post
    every example u give is so extreme. but im good with that.

and ur saying law enfor***ent would keep the guy alive?
    They'd have a better chance keeping him alive than any other individual. Keep in mind that LE is a huge branch- everything from local police- to state police- to SWAT- to FBI, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    and do you really think the cops are going to stop them? The cops havent stopped a gang in america yet

Okay now let me play your card right back at you- what are the police supposed to do- bust out the assault rifles, march down the streets of every inner city and kill every man wearing black or red or that has a crown on the back of his neck? That's right that can't to that because it's illegal and police officers don't have the privilege of killing people because they look like thugs.

Okay now let me play your card right back at you- what are the police supposed to do- bust out the assault rifles, march down the streets of every inner city and kill every man wearing black or red or that has a crown on the back of his neck? That's right that can't to that because it's illegal and police officers don't have the privilege of killing people because they look like thugs.
    oh no. I'm just saying the police arent going to be the savior in the situation of a big gang wanting you dead.

JP-MAN is offline Banned
    [/B]

thats not how it is down here in Dade county.....u have to remember as u are so quick to point out, LE is huge, and in some places they are the very same thugs u speak of...just with a badge...

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    This is off topic to the OP - but on topic based on many posts and questions in this thread , so Im going to post it.
    I mean no disrespect to you B , as we have corresponded and I do respect you , but hear me out and give this some thought. Im very interested in your (or any other LE persons) response.

I have heard you imply in various posts knowledge of certain illegal drugs and their use that strongly leads me to believe you either use or have used them.
    I have heard you openly post on your steroid use .
    I have heard you post of pyhsical altercations - some that have even gotten you some charges against you.
    Now i'm not by any means passing judgement on you for these things. I have my own opinions on them but even according to you my opinions dont matter - they are all illegal.

Now you are entering LE.
    You are going to arrest people and charge them for these very same things.
    How in your mind will you justify or rationalize that in some way this is all ok?
    Will you now stop breaking the law? Cease your steroid use? Should that matter? Its not like u havent done them.
    What makes this ok? Because you didnt get caught?
    If you did get caught as a cop - would you use your LE position to try to get out of it? Its not unlikely to think , knowing "the code" that high % of cops would let you go. How is that in any way ok?

Lets look at the guy that maybe got busted for weed when he was 19(whatever). Now he uses roids. Has a wife, a family. He uses roids and gets them for his boys when they cant. He gets arrested. Ends up with a felony. Does a little jail time. Loses his job. Some probation. Tries to get a job and cant because now he has a felony record. His life is trashed ...and he hasnt done anything you havent done or do. (btw - true story - my friend Danny).

How can you as a cop lay your head down at night with a clear conscience?
    Do you justify that well he got caught? Or maybe that the good u do outweighs the bad? How do you escape that type of hypocrisy?

How could you be or act offended that many people view cops as hypocrites given the fact that the majority are? The circumstances of the hypocrisy may vary - but it cant be denied.

How could you be or act offended that many people view cops as hypocrites that use and abuse their authority when a good portion of them have gotten caught by another cop breaking the law - and let go? Things that may turn a "civilians" (as u call them) life upside down- because of abuse of authority they get away scott free? ( i wont even get into the laws LE regularly break based on the ever foolish "ends justify the means" mentality. A mentality that often gets innocent people convicted.)
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 03-05-2012 at 04:32 PM.

JP-MAN is offline Banned
    ^^^
    dammit man, that was a great read.....have to agree with the whole thing....

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    The article says "Homeowners?"....

What about renters?

Can they shoot too....or do the Cops get to shoot them?

I need to know...because i was thinking of selling my home...and then renting (while the RE market continues to cave)....BUT...if i get to shoot cops...well this creates a WHOLE new set of Amenities for Homeowners...

Chit...that's a BIG SELLING FEATURE!

"Become a Homeowner...and Shoot at Cops!"

I think i'll put that in my ad.

I agree, thats what my father taught me growing up. Then i meet cops and they i found most dont deserve any respect.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    You text the landlord, he comes with his piece, and blows the officer away.
    I was imagining the same thing.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Our state is full of the most crooked badge wearing mthrfvckrs there ever was..... LMAO! Hell..... the state troopers are going to have to be tested for steroid usage pretty soon. A big investigation found that they used their medical benefits to get testosterone prescribed when it wasn't needed. I don't remember the dollar ammount but it was staggering because afterall..... their medical coverage is essentially paid for by the citizens of NJ. So their "illegal prescription" was paid for by ME.

My opinion on testing cops..... fvck them. Test all of them for steroid usage..... because the same asshole that injects test/tren into himself will then arrest me if he see's it in my car.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup

This is off topic to the OP - but on topic based on many posts and questions in this thread , so Im going to post it.
    I mean no disrespect to you B , as we have corresponded and I do respect you , but hear me out and give this some thought. Im very interested in your (or any other LE persons) response.

I have heard you imply in various posts knowledge of certain illegal drugs and their use that strongly leads me to believe you either use or have used them.
    I have heard you post of pyhsical altercations - some that have even gotten you some charges against you.
    Now i'm not by any means passing judgement on you for these things. I have my own opinions on them but even according to you my opinions dont matter - they are all illegal.

Now you are entering LE.
    How in your mind will you justify or rationalize that in some way this is all ok?
    Will you now stop breaking the law? Cease your steroid use? Should that matter? Its not like u havent done them.
    If you did get caught as a cop - would you use your LE position to try to get out of it? Its not unlikely to think , knowing "the code" that high % of cops would let you go. How is that in any way ok?

Lets look at the guy that maybe got busted for weed when he was 19(whatever). Now he uses roids. Has a wife, a family. He uses roids and gets them for his boys when they cant. He gets arrested. Ends up with a felony. Does a little jail time. Loses his job. Some probation. Tries to get a job and cant because now he has a felony record. His life is trashed ...and he hasnt done anything you havent done or do. (btw - true story - my friend Danny).

Do you justify that well he got caught? Or maybe that the good u do outweighs the bad? How do you escape that type of hypocrisy?

How could you be or act offended that many people view cops as hypocrites given the fact that the majority are? The circumstances of the hypocrisy may vary - but it cant be denied.

How could you be or act offended that many people view cops as hypocrites that use and abuse their authority when a good portion of them have gotten caught by another cop breaking the law - and let go? Things that may turn a "civilians" (as u call them) life upside down- because of abuse of authority they get away scott free? ( i wont even get into the laws LE regularly break based on the ever foolish "ends justify the means" mentality. A mentality that often gets innocent people convicted.)
    excellent post bro.. well done

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Our state is full of the most crooked badge wearing mthrfvckrs there ever was..... LMAO! Hell..... the state troopers are going to have to be tested for steroid usage pretty soon. A big investigation found that they used their medical benefits to get testosterone prescribed when it wasn't needed. I don't remember the dollar ammount but it was staggering because afterall..... their medical coverage is essentially paid for by the citizens of NJ. So their "illegal prescription" was paid for by ME.

My opinion on testing cops..... fvck them. Test all of them for steroid usage..... because the same asshole that injects test/tren into himself will then arrest me if he see's it in my car.

~Haz~
    And then take it for himself.

tcw
    When i was in the Marines....i used to visit the MP office quit a bit (sometimes for my own violations.....but mostly to visit a female friend of mine who worked there).

There was a sign above the door...when you walked in that read ""Abide by the same laws you have sworn to uphold!"

So many knuckle heads get into law enfor***ent....believing they are exempt from this rule. I think the OP believes that LE is above the law...and should be treated as the bourgeoisie with entitlements and benefits that commoners don't deserve (even though we pay taxes and support their positions through public financing).

Cops are there own breed. They hang around and stick together like cheap rice. I can't tell you how many times cops have FVCKED UP cases of mine.....even when i handed them the perp.

I've been to court on cases where the judges handed cops their arses...and i've been to court where the judges pandered to LE. The whole system is a joke.

AND THAT MY FRIEND is why so many people have NO RESPECT for LE. Bunch of clowns who really create no value.

~Haz~

Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE View Post
    And then take it for himself.
    Right because after you arrest a man for possession, it's yours to keep and no one is going to ask questions.

Right because after you arrest a man for possession, it's yours to keep and no one is going to ask questions.
    dont act like it doesnt happen. I know cops that have skimmed shit.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post

Now you are entering LE.

The main issue with everyone in this thread including yourself is that MOST of you really don't know how the justice system, constitution, and LE agencies work. What I am about to say next is going to burn all of you up- well tough shit- because it's the truth. The majority of LE enfor***ent jobs, including federal level, make it acceptable for officers to have experimented with recreation drugs. I recently filled out an application to the ATF. One of the questions was "Have you ever used recreational drugs other than experimental use in the past three years?" Then, if you were to read the entire pamphlet it indicates that EXPERIMENTAL use is 10 times or less. So to answer your question Jimmy, I have NEVER used any rec. drugs other than experimental use.

This is taken straight off of the ATF employment and drug policy page:

An applicant for an ATF position may not have illegally used marijuana within the past 3 years and not more than limited experimental usage during his/her lifetime. The various forms of marijuana include cannabis, hashish, hash oil, and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) in both synthetic and natural forms.

An applicant for an ATF position may not have illegally used a controlled substance (including marijuana) while employed as a law enfor***ent officer or in a prosecutorial position or while employed in a position of public safety, or while maintaining a security clearance for access to National Security Information (NSI).

With the exception of experimental usage as noted above, an applicant for an ATF position may not have violated any provision of the Controlled Substances Act, including but not limited to, the illegal sale or manufacture of a controlled substance or conspiring to illegally sell or manufacture controlled substances.

So now you're all thinking, cops are allowed to have a history of drug use, but they are gonna arrest us for the same things they have once done? Okay well let's all come back to reality here- If LE polygraphed and required that all applicants must have NEVER used recreational drugs through-out their life time, there would be zero fvcking candidates or police officers. If every school required that no teacher should have any history of recreational drugs, there would be ZERO teachers in the world.

Everyone is human and everyone makes mistakes. I think an officer who was a pretty consisted AAS user would be more likely to look the other way when he searches a vehicle and finds a bottle of Cyp. Where as, that very same officer would probably lay the hammer down on some Heroin junkie who has a couple bags of dope in his or her glove box....

It's called DISCRETION.

Me too....but if they skim shit, they're gonna set the guy free and have him go on his way. They're not going to steal his shit, then arrest him, and claim that the 3 vials of Cyp found in his glove box must have went missing when they were driving him to the station. Come on...

~Haz~
    What does this have anything to do with being allowed to shoot police officers who you 'believe' were trespassing in your home?

Me too....but if they skim shit, they're gonna set the guy free and have him go on his way. They're not going to steal his shit, then arrest him, and claim that the 3 vials of Cyp found in his glove box must have went missing when they were driving him to the station. Come on...
    im just saying say they arrest me with 10 vials. but on the paperwork put 5 vials. Do you think im going to say no i had 10 vials they are lying?

Quote Originally Posted by tcw View Post
    When i was in the Marines....i used to visit the MP office quit a bit (sometimes for my own violations.....but mostly to visit a female friend of mine who worked there).

There was a sign above the door...when you walked in that read ""Abide by the same laws you have sworn to uphold!"

So many knuckle heads get into law enfor***ent....believing they are exempt from this rule. I think the OP believes that LE is above the law...and should be treated as the bourgeoisie with entitlements and benefits that commoners don't deserve (even though we pay taxes and support their positions through public financing).

Cops are there own breed. They hang around and stick together like cheap rice. I can't tell you how many times cops have FVCKED UP cases of mine.....even when i handed them the perp.

I've been to court on cases where the judges handed cops their arses...and i've been to court where the judges pandered to LE. The whole system is a joke.

AND THAT MY FRIEND is why so many people have NO RESPECT for LE. Bunch of clowns who really create no value.

See I used to really dislike most of you. From bouncing bars and clubs for the past 5 years, it seems like every issue I had with someone was in the Military. "I don't have to pay cover, I'm a a Marine." "Put your hands on me and you'll be sorry- I'm a marine." "I'm not leaving this club, I fight for this country" That's all the bs I heard. I thought to myself, "you fvcking chose to be there, no one forced you to go, so you're not getting sympathy for me. I once thought that most people that went into the military were borderline retards who weren't smart enough to go to college. I once thought that they were all a bunch of blow hards who weren't tough because I manhandled a few who wouldn't keep their mouth shut in my club. To make a long story short, for a long period of time- I thought all the Marines were the same, a bunch of jerkoffs who thinks the world owes them something....

...Welll I look back on it and feel like an asshole for being so stereotypical. Because within the past few months, I've met some really great people who were educated, polite, and bad ass when push came to shove- they turn out to be Marines. And some of them are good friends of mine. So the one thing I learned is you don't judge a "whole" by some of the groups actions and behaviors...

Hopefully you will realize this about LE.

JP-MAN is offline Banned
    hilarious how defensive u are of cops.

i fvkin root to see crashed motorcycle cops daily. i hate them sons of bitches.
    come to think of it, i hate all cops, even my family members that crossed over...

but wish u the best, and please dont be a bike cop.....

Blergs is offline Associate Member
    Thats messed up!

hilarious how defensive u are of cops.

come to think of it, i hate all cops, even my family members that crossed over...

but wish u the best, and please dont be a bike cop.....
    If you like see dead cops, then are you on the bad guys side? Fvck any little girls in their asses lately or murder any one?

JP-MAN is offline Banned
    no man, i dont root for them to die....thats mean.
    i just root for the crash, some minor injuries....i mean motorcycle cops are the worst....

goes to my point on how defensive u are, u use the most extreme situations... i say i hope they crash, u have me rapping little girls....dammit man...

relax big guy, u sound like ur going to make a great cop.......

fukngruvn is offline Associate Member
    Bronzer, you do not seem very open minded on this subject. There are many crooked/unsuitable cops in North America. This is not disputable. You seem to glaze over this fact. We do not live in a perfect world, you make it sound like cops can do no harm and the ones that ARE bad, are immediately caught and brought to justice. This just does not happen.

As to the original post, if someone bursts into my house, illegally and unannounced, police or not, i believe i should have the right to protect myself, my family and my home which may include shooting / killing someone. I'm sure you would support protecting yourself if it were a robber or rapist entering your home illegally. Why should it be any different if the police enter your home illegally? I agree that the 'believe' wording in the bill leaves too much leeway for interpretation, BUT citizens deserve rights too.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1

That shit happened to my cousin about 200 bucks worth of pot, the cop took it and my cousin never mentioned it and he didn't get charged for it

no man, i dont root for them to die....thats mean.
    i just root for the crash, some minor injuries....i mean motorcycle cops are the worst....

goes to my point on how defensive u are, u use the most extreme situations... i say i hope they crash, u have me rapping little girls....dammit man...

relax big guy, u sound like ur going to make a great cop.......
    Where do you live? A pretty place where the flowers grow and no violence takes place? I live in Jersey, where rape, gang activity, murder, and assault happens about every 2 minutes. Those "extreme" example and situations happen a hell of a lot more than you think.

tcw
    Oh did i imply that all Cops were bad. I'm sorry...i meant 80% were bad.

Its the 80/20 rule.

Yeah dude...i was an officer in the Marines.

(Let me help you with your education). In order to be officer in the Military....you must first be a college graduate. Now, different branches define "college graduate" on their respective scales. (i'll leave the rest for your homework).

I was in charge at any time from 10-15 men....young men....young stupid men full of testosterone who wanted nothing more than to get into it by going against another team of un-educated, stupid young men who happen to be on the other side. I served because it was a tradition in my Family...what about yours?

Did you serve your country by fighting for it?

I seriously doubt it.

Glad you aren't judging Drinkers Strictly by their behavior at a Bar. IF that was the case...you could arrest just about everyone from every career field known to man.

Be careful in that field you're in. As you can see...there are a lot of pissed off people mad over their experiences with OVER AGGRESSIVE or incompetent cops. And you might bare the brunt of it one day.

Best of Luck to you.

See I used to really dislike most of you. From bouncing bars and clubs for the past 5 years, it seems like every issue I had with someone was in the Military. "I don't have to pay cover, I'm a a Marine." "Put your hands on me and you'll be sorry- I'm a marine." "I'm not leaving this club, I fight for this country" That's all the bs I heard. I thought to myself, "you fvcking chose to be there, no one forced you to go, so you're not getting sympathy for me. I once thought that most people that went into the military were borderline retards who weren't smart enough to go to college. I once thought that they were all a bunch of blow hards who weren't tough because I manhandled a few who wouldn't keep their mouth shut in my club. To make a long story short, for a long period of time- I thought all the Marines were the same, a bunch of jerkoffs who thinks the world owes them something....

...Welll I look back on it and feel like an asshole for being so stereotypical. Because within the past few months, I've met some really great people who were educated, polite, and bad ass when push came to shove- they turn out to be Marines. And some of them are good friends of mine. So the one thing I learned is you don't judge a "whole" by some of the groups actions and behaviors...

Hopefully you will realize this about LE.

Quote Originally Posted by tcw View Post
    Oh did i imply that all Cops were bad. I'm sorry...i meant 80% were bad.

Its the 80/20 rule.

Yeah dude...i was an officer in the Marines.

(Let me help you with your education). In order to be officer in the Military....you must first be a college graduate. Now, different branches define "college graduate" on their respective scales. (i'll leave the rest for your homework).

I was in charge at any time from 10-15 men....young men....young stupid men full of testosterone who wanted nothing more than to get into it by going against another team of un-educated, stupid young men who happen to be on the other side. I served because it was a tradition in my Family...what about yours?

Did you serve your country by fighting for it?

I seriously doubt it.

Glad you aren't judging Drinkers Strictly by their behavior at a Bar. IF that was the case...you could arrest just about everyone from every career field known to man.

Be careful in that field you're in. As you can see...there are a lot of pissed off people mad over their experiences with OVER AGGRESSIVE or incompetent cops. And you might bare the brunt of it one day.

Best of Luck to you.

Nope never did. Why do you feel that the entire world owes you a huge pat on the back? YOU CHOSE TO BE THERE. This isn't Platoon, and it wasn't like there was a draft- you were there 110% because YOU wanted to be there. If you didn't want to be there, you wouldn't be there....I wish I had a dollar for every time I was working the door at a club and some military guy showed me his ID demanding that he shouldn't have to pay cover (cops are guilty of this shit too- which burns me up as well). I made the motherfvckers pay EVERY time. When police officers pull shit like that, it embarrasses me to no end. From MY experiences, it seems like military guys feel like society owes them something more than LE does. Should I pull out my college ID the next time I'm at a restaurant and demand that I get 10% off of my bill? What's the difference? Whether you go to college, join the military, go straight into the union, or go to prison after you graduate HS is entirely YOUR decision.
    Last edited by Gaspari1255; 03-06-2012 at 08:48 PM.

What does this have anything to do with being allowed to shoot police officers who you 'believe' were trespassing in your home?
    Absolutely nothing..... then again neither does your comment about JP-Mann raping girls.....

Just sayin..... cops ARE crooked..... especially in our state and IMO..... whats good for the goose should be good for the gander. Cops SHOULD be tested for steroids if they have been proven to be using tax payer money to pay for them..... and it's already been proven.

With that said..... I can't wait to go for a ride in your patrol car..... in the front seat hopefully.....

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Vettester is offline Banned

Seriously?? I personally know a couple of good LEOs that wouldn't hesitate to take a bullet for a complete stranger if they saw them in harm's way. It would be upsetting to me to see them hurt, as it would be even more devastating on their families.

Blog Entries
    The main issue with everyone in this thread including yourself is that MOST of you really don't know how the justice system, constitution, and LE agencies work. What I am about to say next is going to burn all of you up- well tough shit- because it's the truth. The majority of LE enfor***ent jobs, including federal level, make it acceptable for officers to have experimented with recreation drugs. I recently filled out an application to the ATF. One of the questions was "Have you ever used recreational drugs other than experimental use in the past three years?" Then, if you were to read the entire pamphlet it indicates that EXPERIMENTAL use is 10 times or less. So to answer your question Jimmy, I have NEVER used any rec. drugs other than experimental use.

This is taken straight off of the ATF employment and drug policy page:

An applicant for an ATF position may not have illegally used marijuana within the past 3 years and not more than limited experimental usage during his/her lifetime. The various forms of marijuana include cannabis, hashish, hash oil, and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) in both synthetic and natural forms.

An applicant for an ATF position may not have illegally used a controlled substance (including marijuana) while employed as a law enfor***ent officer or in a prosecutorial position or while employed in a position of public safety, or while maintaining a security clearance for access to National Security Information (NSI).

With the exception of experimental usage as noted above, an applicant for an ATF position may not have violated any provision of the Controlled Substances Act, including but not limited to, the illegal sale or manufacture of a controlled substance or conspiring to illegally sell or manufacture controlled substances.

So now you're all thinking, cops are allowed to have a history of drug use, but they are gonna arrest us for the same things they have once done? Okay well let's all come back to reality here- If LE polygraphed and required that all applicants must have NEVER used recreational drugs through-out their life time, there would be zero fvcking candidates or police officers. If every school required that no teacher should have any history of recreational drugs, there would be ZERO teachers in the world.

Everyone is human and everyone makes mistakes. I think an officer who was a pretty consisted AAS user would be more likely to look the other way when he searches a vehicle and finds a bottle of Cyp. Where as, that very same officer would probably lay the hammer down on some Heroin junkie who has a couple bags of dope in his or her glove box....

It's called DISCRETION.
    B You only addressed one small portion of my post.
    You can try to justify or rationalize this however you want.
    The fact is you are man , Im a man.
    You act all appalled that people view law enfor***ent the way they do. Well guess what first and formost we are men . As a man I dont repect other men that are hypocrites. I dont respect men that misuse or abuse their authority. I dont respect men that do many bad things and try to hide it under the guise of good.
    No man is perfect, however alot of men arent hypocritical assholes that abuse thier authority and in the couse of enforcing laws break them themselves.
    I just want you to remember this thread the first time you bust someone for steroids ...then go home and jab a syringe of cyp and tren in your ass. Or when you pull over a guy for dui and he's fellow cop and you dont charge him. Or a cop comes up and say hey you busted my nepwhew for blah blahblah - can you help him out as a favor to me - and you do - then think about the guy that lost his job because he did the same thing as the cops nephew - but you charged him to the hilt. Or the first time you lie your ass off in a statement to a judge to get a warrant because you THINK its for the greater good. Remeber this thread then.
    I dont need to understand the law to understand men.
    I dont need to understand the law to judge men and their character.
    I dont need to inherenetly and automatically respect those in a field because the have a badge when 80% fall into the stark category of hypocritical , authority abusing , double standard assholes.
    Doing some right doesnt cancel out doing wrong. Doing wrong in an attempt to ultimately do what u think is right doesnt excuse the doing wrong(ends dont justify the means). Knowing breaking the law while being paid to enforce it isnt ok. You will , as a cop end up doing those things. 80 % of all (if not more) cops do. I dont respect that - at all. What kind of man would I be if I did????

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    B You only addressed one small portion of my post.
    You can try to justify or rationalize this however you want.
    The fact is you are man , Im a man.
    You act all appalled that people view law enfor***ent the way they do. Well guess what first and formost we are men . As a man I dont repect other men that are hypocrites. I dont respect men that misuse or abuse their authority. I dont respect men that do many bad things and try to hide it under the guise of good.
    No man is perfect, however alot of men arent hypocritical assholes that abuse thier authority and in the couse of enforcing laws break them themselves.
    I just want you to remember this thread the first time you bust someone for steroids ...then go home and jab a syringe of cyp and tren in your ass. Or when you pull over a guy for dui and he's fellow cop and you dont charge him. Or a cop comes up and say hey you busted my nepwhew for blah blahblah - can you help him out as a favor to me - and you do - then think about the guy that lost his job because he did the same thing as the cops nephew - but you charged him to the hilt. Or the first time you lie your ass off in a statement to a judge to get a warrant because you THINK its for the greater good. Remeber this thread then.
    I dont need to understand the law to understand men.
    I dont need to understand the law to judge men and their character.
    I dont need to inherenetly and automatically respect those in a field because the have a badge when 80% fall into the stark category of hypocritical , authority abusing , double standard assholes.
    Doing some right doesnt cancel out doing wrong. Doing wrong in an attempt to ultimately do what u think is right doesnt excuse the doing wrong(ends dont justify the means). Knowing breaking the law while being paid to enforce it isnt ok. You will , as a cop end up doing those things. 80 % of all (if not more) cops do. I dont respect that - at all. What kind of man would I be if I did????

Okay as far as the hypocritical thing, I want to give you an example and I want you tell me how you would feel and react, I'm hoping you'll use 100% honesty...

You and I are best friends (we don't have to pretend, because it obvious..) I am a officer who has been on the force 20+ years and I've given you quite a few PBA cards over the past few years. You get pulled over in the town that I represent for a speeding violation. You hand the officer a PBA card, along with your drivers license, registration, and insurance. The officers looks at the PBA card, tears it in half and says "this means nothing to me" and writes you a citation...

Now the first thing going through your mind is probably: "Wow this guys a fvcking dick.." NOT "This gentlemen representing so and so town is a strapping, young individual who is a 100% ethical and respectable for following the law 100% and not letting personal connections interfere."

Now if the guy let you slide with a warning because of your PBA card, you'd probably be the first one to come on this thread and post: "See, this is a reason why cops are all crooked, I got pulled over and he let me go because.....etc, etc etc."

What would your reactions be to those scenarios?

I know that 99% would be the first ones to call the cop a jerk off for not letting them slide, but at the same time- they'd be the first ones to bad mouth LE and the justice system if they got away with it....

Double edge, hypocritical sword Jimmy.

What's a PBA card?

Quote Originally Posted by FONZY007 View Post
    What's a PBA card?
    Most police officers get about 8-10 a year. It's usually a special holographic card with the Officers name and badge number on it. Basically, it's a way of saying "I'm a good friend or family member of this officer...." Several people try using them to get out of traffic violations. I'd say they work about half the time.

PBA = P o l i c e m e n ' s Benevolent Association.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer
    Most police officers get about 8-10 a year. It's usually a special holographic card with the Officers name and badge number on it. Basically, it's a way of saying "I'm a good friend or family member of this officer...." Several people try using them to get out of traffic violations. I'd say they work about half the time.

oh hit my buddy up he is a Stockton, ca PD officer and stated its an east coast thing

Blog Entries
    Okay as far as the hypocritical thing, I want to give you an example and I want you tell me how you would feel and react, I'm hoping you'll use 100% honesty...

You and I are best friends (we don't have to pretend, because it obvious..) I am a officer who has been on the force 20+ years and I've given you quite a few PBA cards over the past few years. You get pulled over in the town that I represent for a speeding violation. You hand the officer a PBA card, along with your drivers license, registration, and insurance. The officers looks at the PBA card, tears it in half and says "this means nothing to me" and writes you a citation...

Now the first thing going through your mind is probably: "Wow this guys a fvcking dick.." NOT "This gentlemen representing so and so town is a strapping, young individual who is a 100% ethical and respectable for following the law 100% and not letting personal connections interfere."

Now if the guy let you slide with a warning because of your PBA card, you'd probably be the first one to come on this thread and post: "See, this is a reason why cops are all crooked, I got pulled over and he let me go because.....etc, etc etc."

What would your reactions be to those scenarios?

I know that 99% would be the first ones to call the cop a jerk off for not letting them slide, but at the same time- they'd be the first ones to bad mouth LE and the justice system if they got away with it....

Double edge, hypocritical sword Jimmy.
    Honestly - I could give a fuk about a speeding ticket or traffic violation.
    In fact Im most inclinded (as you will read in a previous post re an encounter I had) to feel like hey I was speeding - I deserve the ticket. Thats the truth - ive been there - ive felt that way - ive paid it. In fact I drove around for about 6 years or so with a card given to me by a retired cop that had 26 yrs on the force and was pulled over at least 3 times in that period - in the city where he served - never once did I even present it. I was in the ashtray of my truck till the day I was in a car accident in the truck and it was totalled. (no i wasnt speeding *L*)
    If you hate a cop for giving you a speeding ticket when u were speeding - your the asshole. Its his fvcking job.
    Now all the things I pointed out - the ones you dont address because you cant - because they are true - the things that are comepletely contradictory to his job and what it represents - those are my issues with 80% of law enfor***ent. Actually its kind of insulting to this debate that you reduce hypocrisy down to something as stupid as a speeding ticket when it occurs with so many moire serious offesnses and in so many other more direct ways re: what officers do themselves and arrest others for doing. I firmly believe every word I said. Honestly I think its pretty hard , as a man , to dispute what I have said. You cant defend an indefensable position. It is what it is - its wrong - and i'll be dammed if I will have any respect for it or the 80% of LE it applies too.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 03-07-2012 at 12:40 AM.

tcw
    Traffic tickets...?

LOL....who gives a fvck about traffic tickets. I'm talking life or death situations.

Perfect example of INCOMPETENCE.

WTF?

You have to shoot someone who you feel is a threat because...why?

They pulled this same BS in my area....and blasted some college kid, Murdered the kid in cold blood. He was 22 yrs old.

Real tough bunch of losers. These guys have a bag of rocks for brains.

I can't remember the last time, SWAT or ATF brought in anyone who was a real danger to society.

What's funny is the OP can't comprehend why so many people despise LEO.

Quote Originally Posted by JD250 View Post
    I do believe all guns should be legal everywhere, an armed society is a polite society. Just look at Vermont.

I don't believe cops are going to be shot on a regular basis because of this law, but it's a great way to keep their feet to the fire. Laws are designed to send criminal cops on there merry way without repercussions this will give them cause to reflect on how they conduct themselves and announce themselves when they roll up.

I'm always reminded of Jose Guerena who's only real crime was being related to a drug dealer.

I've got a metal gold card that can't be revoked without starting a war between departments...... or so says the card issuer. I still havn't used it or presented itafter 4-5 years as I rarely break traffic laws..... and the times I havn't I wasn't caught. I don't want to maek it seem like i'm a golden driver lmao.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information