Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    PBA cards are bs IMO...
    Why does someone get to break the law and get away with it just because they know a cop?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    PBA cards are bs IMO...
    Why does someone get to break the law and get away with it just because they know a cop?
    because cops take care of each other and family. Not saying ts right, the same laws dont apply to everyone.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1

because cops take care of each other and family. Not saying ts right, the same laws dont apply to everyone.
    exactly my point..

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    PBA cards are bs IMO...
    Ultimately you're right......

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Ultimately you're right......

~Haz~
    he is but u still used to use them to get out of stuff.
    i got out of a ticket with $45 court cost in Edison for going 115mph on the turnpike

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    he is but u still used to use them to get out of stuff.
    i got out of a ticket with $45 court cost in Edison for going 115mph on the turnpike
    I've used a PBA card once..... never used my gold card. Here's how I see it..... if corrupt business men can fvck hundreds of people out of there retirement, if our states police officers can use tax payer money to buy steroids cycles, then my ass can use a PBA card to get out of a ticket.

Atleast i'm not fvcking my fellow man, i'm not causing someone to get hurt, all i'm doing is cheating the state out of a few hundred dollars by not getting issued a ticket. I try not to be hypocritical..... but I wouldn't be human if I was perfect so.....

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

For the record..... edison cops suck..... lmao

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

JP-MAN is offline Banned
    yeah bronz, cause down here in Miami there is no violence..

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    in general, i believe the police have too much power. one reason, is that we have a complex legal system with laws on the books that never sunset. crossing the street except at corners and at crosswalks is pretty much anywhere a jay walking offense. we all do it. so that means pretty much the police can haul you in any time they like. yes, i'm exxagerating to illustrate a point. we have no real mechanism to get archaic laws off the books. and so they sit there and accumulate.

but since most of us violate the law every day, then it is pretty much open season, and any cop can pretty much have their way with you. which means, more or less, every citizen in the USA is, in varying shades of severity, a criminal.

Is that right? Really?

spit on the sidewalk, probably a criminal
    jay walk, yep, definately a criminal
    go over the speed limit, yep, a criminal
    barely rolling through a stop... most definately.

so if a cop is having a bad day, or is just plainly a total dick, they can ask you for your id. if you fail to produce, guess what? you've got a problem.

for most of us, it feels like we are walking on egg shells when there is a cop around.

personally, i've never liked cops. too many bad experiences when i was younger. some i partly deserved. some i clearly did not. we already have too many cops, and all they bitch about is wanting more money, more resources, more this more that.............

just my opinion.

NEMESIS RR is offline Associate Member
    PBA cards are bs IMO...
    If perhaps you found it in your heart to do a cop a favor would you take a PBA card as a gift?

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    I am done arguing. This is getting nowhere. I made a perfectly good example of how the civilian/ non LE American is just as hypocritical as cops and everyone is okay with that.

It's okay for the civilian to use a PBA card to get out of a traffic violation, but its wrong for a cop to let his buddy go for speeding?

Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer View Post
    I am done arguing. This is getting nowhere. I made a perfectly good example of how the civilian/ non LE American is just as hypocritical as cops and everyone is okay with that.

It's okay for the civilian to use a PBA card to get out of a traffic violation, but its wrong for a cop to let his buddy go for speeding?
    Just so I'M clear..... I could care less if a cop lets a buddy go for speeding. I don't care if a cop gets free donuts and coffee while I hafta pay, I don't even care if he uses his patrol car and lights to blow through red lights all day long.

All I care about is serious shit..... shit that matters. Like the state trooper steroid investigation......

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^Exactly

This (your post) is called "A reduction to the ridiculous" and its total BS. Your "example" sucked. Im talking about DUIS and cops using steroids and busting people for steroids and so on (even worse things) ....and your "defense" is a fvcking speeding ticket & pba card. Every person said they could give 2 shits about speeding - but its all you have so you cling to it.
    You asked me a question - I answered honestly and because it doesnt fall into your category of hypocritical because i HAD a card and never used it - you ignore my post.
    B you just cant effectively argue against the truth. Period end of story. If I were you id be done arguing too.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    This law will make bad cops think twice before abusing civil rights. Should be the law in every state.

JP-MAN is offline Banned
    Jimmy hit a home run again. great post man.

Bronz, u are seeing only one real crazy side, u really think u gave good examples?
    after reading this, i think u will be a good cop, u will fit right in with the men/women of LE...

as i said before, wish u nothing but the best..

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    ^^^Exactly

This (your post) is called "A reduction to the ridiculous" and its total BS. Your "example" sucked. Im talking about DUIS and cops using steroids and busting people for steroids and so on (even worse things) ....and your "defense" is a fvcking speeding ticket & pba card. Every person said they could give 2 shits about speeding - but its all you have so you cling to it.
    You asked me a question - I answered honestly and because it doesnt fall into your category of hypocritical because i HAD a card and never used it - you ignore my post.
    B you just cant effectively argue against the truth. Period end of story. If I were you id be done arguing too.

1.) There is no point in arguing with YOU because you are that stereotypical older guy who knows EVERYTHING (Its funny how in two other posts I explain to you how the law works with "police brutality" and you just shut your mouth because you're wrong
    2.) What about teachers that take bribes to pass a student? What about judges who get paid off my wiseguys to make a certain decision? EVERY profession has someone trying to beat the system and abuse their "power". You just like to blame cops for it all because you've had some bad experiences.
    3.) That's amazing that you had this PBA card for so long, never tried to use it once, and fully accept the blame 100% when you get a ticket, and don't mind paying it off what so ever
    4.) People who dislike cops are the ones to have the most confrontation with LE because you automatically don't respect them. Well once again- tough shit, because in the United States police have more power than ANY other individual, which brings me to the main argument of this thread- if an officer invades or trespasses in your home, you take them to court and have their badge revoked and/or possibly watch them serve jail time- you don't fvcking pull the trigger when they enter your home and here is the reasons why:

- This law is gonna make cops more vulnerable to pull the trigger while entering someones home because your average Joe now has a license to kill a cop because he "believes" the cop is violating his privacy.

OR

- This law is gonna make cops not properly do their job. Some officers may be less likely to enter someones home, even for a legitimate purpose- and now we have more drug lords, pedophiles, and other scumbags on the street.

....Please let this whole "Steroid using cops busting citizens for using steroids" thing go. VERY few LE officers use gear. Most are fat, out of shape, and have piss poor physiques. What really burns me up is after you pass the physical fitness aspect in the academy, you're set for life. You have a pass to be a fat fvck the rest of your career because they're not retesting. I've said it before and I'll say it again- 95% of the time a AAS using cop would probably let most people go with a few vials of gear, where as that same cop would lay the hammer down hard on someone carrying a couple bags of Coke or H.

Don't even go there about "a drug is a drug" and it shouldn't matter which drug...

DanB is offline Banned
    Would you let somebody go with a few vials?

1.) There is no point in arguing with YOU because you are that stereotypical older guy who knows EVERYTHING (Its funny how in two other posts I explain to you how the law works with "police brutality" and you just shut your mouth because you're wrong
    2.) What about teachers that take bribes to pass a student? What about judges who get paid off my wiseguys to make a certain decision? EVERY profession has someone trying to beat the system and abuse their "power". You just like to blame cops for it all because you've had some bad experiences.
    3.) That's amazing that you had this PBA card for so long, never tried to use it once, and fully accept the blame 100% when you get a ticket, and don't mind paying it off what so ever
    4.) People who dislike cops are the ones to have the most confrontation with LE because you automatically don't respect them. Well once again- tough shit, because in the United States police have more power than ANY other individual, which brings me to the main argument of this thread- if an officer invades or trespasses in your home, you take them to court and have their badge revoked and/or possibly watch them serve jail time- you don't fvcking pull the trigger when they enter your home and here is the reasons why:

- This law is gonna make cops more vulnerable to pull the trigger while entering someones home because your average Joe now has a license to kill a cop because he "believes" the cop is violating his privacy.

OR

- This law is gonna make cops not properly do their job. Some officers may be less likely to enter someones home, even for a legitimate purpose- and now we have more drug lords, pedophiles, and other scumbags on the street.

....Please let this whole "Steroid using cops busting citizens for using steroids " thing go. VERY few LE officers use gear. Most are fat, out of shape, and have piss poor physiques. What really burns me up is after you pass the physical fitness aspect in the academy, you're set for life. You have a pass to be a fat fvck the rest of your career because they're not retesting. I've said it before and I'll say it again- 95% of the time a AAS using cop would probably let most people go with a few vials of gear, where as that same cop would lay the hammer down hard on someone carrying a couple bags of Coke or H.

Don't even go there about "a drug is a drug" and it shouldn't matter which drug...
    I do agree with the bold statement..... corruption is in every profession including mine. The only thing thats ironic though is being corrupt when you are supposed to be the guy who fights corruption. It's gunna happen though..... there's no way around it.

A couple years ago I was at pacha with friends when one of their "cop friends" said hello..... the dude was rolling face harder than anyone in there. He said when he's off duty he doesn't care what he see's but when he's on duty he has to bust em.

This past weekend I went to a lounge for my latin mami's bday - her best friend is dating a cop. He was tlaking about how bad he wanted to smoke and if he didn't get randomly tested he would. He said when he retires he's going to smoke daily..... but he too said while he's on the job he has to bust people for doing the same thing.

I've come to the conclusion that if a cop is with another cop on a bust he almost HAS to go along with the bust. When he's alone..... he doesn't. Now if he chooses to smoke, use aas, or whatever else his vice is..... I think he should be a little leniant with how he handles situations with people who like the same things. OBVIOUSLY he's not going to let a guy go with 10lbs of ganja..... but he doesn't have to bring in a guy with a 20 bag.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Blog Entries

OR

....Please let this whole "Steroid using cops busting citizens for using steroids " thing go. VERY few LE officers use gear. Most are fat, out of shape, and have piss poor physiques. What really burns me up is after you pass the physical fitness aspect in the academy, you're set for life. You have a pass to be a fat fvck the rest of your career because they're not retesting. I've said it before and I'll say it again- 95% of the time a AAS using cop would probably let most people go with a few vials of gear, where as that same cop would lay the hammer down hard on someone carrying a couple bags of Coke or H.

Guess u werent done after all huh?
    Your so blind you cant see the forrest thru the trees B. Its scary.
    You know what - jp was right - you'll fit right in (not the first time ive publically made this observation re: you btw).
    Guess it takes a "special" kind of person to be a cop.
    I'll leave my def of special up for interpretation as I dont want to take this to too personal a level.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 03-08-2012 at 11:23 AM.

Bronzer, but your thought about cops that break the law loose their job or goto jail is rare. I've had to incidents with cops were neither happened.

1 cop was drunk driving off duty. Garfield cop in toms river. He almost hit me and my friends on our bikes. He pulled over wanting to fight us. Witnesses called 911. The TR cops told the witness to leave. Threatened to arrest us and let the cop go saying they didnt smell alcohol on him. I got Garfield internial affairs involved. The toms river cops later admitted they can tell he was drinking. The Garfield cop admitted to drinking. Nothing happened to the TR cops. And the garlfied cop got a letter in his file.

I had an off duty cop pull a gun on me in a club because he thought i was hitting on his wife. The cops came and he identified himself as a cop. He got a demotion.
    Tell me what would happen to a normal citizen that pulled a gun on someone for that?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Bronzer, but your thought about cops that break the law loose their job or goto jail is rare. I've had to incidents with cops were neither happened.

1 cop was drunk driving off duty. Garfield cop in toms river. He almost hit me and my friends on our bikes. He pulled over wanting to fight us. Witnesses called 911. The TR cops told the witness to leave. Threatened to arrest us and let the cop go saying they didnt smell alcohol on him. I got Garfield internial affairs involved. The toms river cops later admitted they can tell he was drinking. The Garfield cop admitted to drinking. Nothing happened to the TR cops. And the garlfied cop got a letter in his file.

I had an off duty cop pull a gun on me in a club because he thought i was hitting on his wife. The cops came and he identified himself as a cop. He got a demotion.
    Tell me what would happen to a normal citizen that pulled a gun on someone for that?
    Gix dont you see your all wrong here. If you had more respect for LE those incidents miraculously would have never happened!

btw Bronze because I feel the way I do re: LE and know what I do about them I go out of my way t6o be overly respectful if I have any interaction. Now granted the majority of my interactions have been traffic related (most not all)- but nontheless the last thing I want is to come across one of the 80% that are hypocritical , immoral, power trip assholes and to piss them off.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information