Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Hell ive had more luck with judges than cops when it comes to traffic violations. I got a ticket for going 58 in a 40. I look in mirror and the cop is so far up my ass all i see are his headlights alternating flash - no siren. I was in a 300z to low to even see his top lights as close as he was. I pull over - very polite etc ( i was speeding - he has a job - understtod) He comes back and gives me 2 tickets - speeding and failure to stop. I question the failure to stop and he says he was behind me for almost 3/4 mile before i stopped. I said well i didnt hear you at all and u were so close all i saw were you headlights and as soon as I saw I stopped right away. I asked why he didnt hit siren he says "oh it must be broke" (wtf?).
    I fight the tickets - go to court - I tell the judge the honest story and close with your honor if i was going 58 and stopped in less than 3/4 mile that means that within 45 seconds i was pulled over and surely that doesnt justify failure to stop.
    The judge threw out both tickets and dressed down the cop telling him perhaps he needs a refresher on the proper inspection of his police vehicle and he should brush up on exactly what failure to stop is before he incorrectly accuses someone innocent of an offense again.
    Then the judge told me to have a good day.

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer View Post
    1.) You're wife was just raped my group of men. She has very vague descriptions and doesn't know who they were. You cannot afford proper DNA testing to find out the perpetrators. You turn to LE to assist you..

2.) You have a really sick 3 year who is having trouble sleeping because there is a huge party going on next door, with music blaring. You asked the gentlemen nicely three times to turn the music down and they tell you to go fvck yourself. What do you do? You can't go beat them up because that is assault, and you couldn't claim self defense. So the only other option is calling the local police to write them a summons or lock them up for violating a town ordnance.

3.) Your sister has a really crazy boyfriend who never physicalling put his hands on her, but threatens her all the time. She is scared to leave her house. What do you do? If you lay a finger on him, you're getting booked. You call LE and have them file a TRO (temporary restraining order) until the court date. Your sister is safe and you're out of jail...

I could go on and on and on and on. ..

Ladies and gentlemen, one thing we need to realize is that there are asssholes in EVERY profession. I've had teachers in HS and professors in college that were unfair graders and were miserable people. I've met really arrogant lawyers and doctors who thought they were better than everyone. I've gotten into quite a few fights with Military guys in bars while bouncing because they figured that since they were military, they were able to act like a fool with zero repercussions. I've met some really fvcking creepy cab and limo drivers who strike me as pedophiles or rapists. I've met a few douchebagg cops who were on power trips and break balls when I was a teenager. The list goes on and on. At the end of the day, a person should be judge on their individual character instead of profession.
    Anyone who tries to rape my wife better wear kevlar, she's damn good with a handgun, my sister in law had a crazy boyfriend, he was using PCP, I still convinced him to leave her alone.

Actually Bronzer, you make some legit points and you are 100% correct in saying that there are assholes in every business or profession, again I dislike a lot of things about law enfor***ent and it's structure but strangely enough I actually have several friends in LE and one in the DEA not to mention a sargent from New Jersy, who knows he may be your boss eventually, I like them all, they're good people.

Blog Entries
    Ladies and gentlemen, one thing we need to realize is that there are asssholes in EVERY profession.
    Yes this is true.
    In response i refer to something my close friend Matt , a police officer said to me, " J - 20% of the people you work with might be assholes - but 80% of the people I work with are assholes" I tend to agree with him.

Also I find it funny that someone with a career in Law Enfor***ent , the occupation that pre judges and profiles more than any other, says to judge people based on individual character.

Of course one could make the argument that males from 19-28 are responsible for 80% of crimes so it only makes sense to look closely at ( yes profile) that demo. But then of course that simply reenforces my contention that since 80% of cops are assholes it only makes sense to look at them on the whole as such. Of course there is always the 20% exception.

Razor is offline Banned
    Man you guys really hate cops..would you guys have a problem with me pursuing a life of crime and robbing banks then?

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Yes this is true.
    In response i refer to something my close friend Matt , a police officer said to me, " J - 20% of the people you work with might be assholes - but 80% of the people I work with are assholes" I tend to agree with him.

Also I find it funny that someone with a career in Law Enfor***ent , the occupation that pre judges and profiles more than any other, says to judge people based on individual character.

Of course one could make the argument that males from 19-28 are responsible for 80% of crimes so it only makes sense to look closely at ( yes profile) that demo. But then of course that simply reenforces my contention that since 80% of cops are assholes it only makes sense to look at them on the whole as such. Of course there is always the 20% exception.
    By law, the only exception to allow police to profile on age, race, sex, or gender is the "BOLO" exception. Which means "Be on the look out". For example, a 6'2" lanky black male just stole a woman's purse in town A. You are allowed to pull cars over or question suspects on the street who fit that exact description. Is it stereo-typing? Yes. Is it legal? Yes.

As far as the 80/20 ratio- thats all just someones opinion, which is fine. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Let me just share something with you though. As you know, I'm young, 22 years old. I've been bouncing bars/clubs/lounges/events since I was 17 or 18. My last three girlfriends were bartenders- it happens every time because I'm involved in the nightlife industry for the past 5 years. Everyone one of them cheated on me- lied to me, took advantage of me. All three were low life with no day job, slept all day, drank, popped pills, blew lines ALLLLL night long. For the longest time I absolutely HATED all bartenders. Every time I met one I wouldn't even shake their hands or give them the time of the day. I would think in my head, "this one is just like the other three sluts...." A few weeks ago, I met one at one of the places I was just filling in at. I was pretty much a jerk off to her, said very little, and ignored her. Turns out she graduated college in 3 years, and was going into her third year of law school with a 4.0 GPA. She was bar tending to pay her way through school and get a career path started. She ended up telling some mutual friends that she was really attraced to me- but I was a real asshole with an attitude problem....

Moral of the story is me classifying ALL bartenders as slut/whores/pigs/drug addicts- totally ruined my chances with a picture perfect woman.

Judging all officers as ignorant, power tripping, assholes is gonna blind you from meeting some really good guys behind the shield

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Not only that but without cops our neighborhood doughnut shops would go out of business...But seriously if I were a cop and this bill passed I'd quit...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    Man you guys really hate cops..would you guys have a problem with me pursuing a life of crime and robbing banks then?
    I dont hate all cops. I said I have a close friend who is a police officer.
    I hate many criminals.
    If they happen to be cops breaking the law under the guise of enforcing it - they are criminals.
    We have laws and a Constitution for a reason - all should be subject to following them and protected by them without exception.

I dislike hypocrites - for example a guy that would potentially destroy or damage you life for doing something he himself has done. Or better yet if he caught a fellow cop doing it would let him go.

I tend to dislike assholes. In my experience a high % of cops , based on my personal assessment of course, are assholes.

I have a cousin who is a State Police Detective.If you heard the stories of the things these guys do under the name of justice it could very well make you sick. Then you hear the drunken golf outings with them , judges , prosecutors and so on - knowing the large majority got behind the wheel and drove home.

Just a few thoughts....

Oliver Wendell Holmes said once " We as judges must never forget what we know to be true as men"
    Cops should ALL live that creed as well.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 03-04-2012 at 10:19 PM.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well one might my cousin was fvcked up and fought with the family cops got called and he started to argue with the cop he gets arrested.. He had a few 20 bucks sacks of weed on him.. The cop tells the other cop what to do about it and the cop states I'll take it and he never gets into trouble for it nor it was ever brought up

Stockton rules bïtches....

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    I have watched cops arrest people standing on their own property doing nothing wrong because they were video taping them... I have seen cops walk onto someones property and refuse to leave... That is trespassing.. If I did it you could shoot me... why are cops any different... break the law get shot... Your home is your castle NOONE should be able to interfere without a warrent.... If they march onto your property and refuse to walk off you should shoot them for trespassing..

How would you feel is you entered my police department, acting belligerent and you were unwelcome, and I shot you in the chest, center mass- and killed you. Is that fair? I believe you were wrong and should have been entering, so I just shot you. See where I am going with this?
    The police department is public property... if I came to your house and marched in your front door acting belligerently I would expect you to shoot me if you felt threatened..

A police officer is no more than a man... If he breaks the law he should be punished... I dont KNOW him.. He is a strange man trespassing how is that not ****ed up?

And if you arent going to trespass you dont have anything to worry about...

Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer View Post
    I have watched cops arrest people standing on their own property doing nothing wrong because they were video taping them... I have seen cops walk onto someones property and refuse to leave... That is trespassing.. If I did it you could shoot me... why are cops any different... break the law get shot... Your home is your castle NOONE should be able to interfere without a warrent.... If they march onto your property and refuse to walk off you should shoot them for trespassing..
    Doesn't matter what you think- it matters what the law is and what the government thinks- a police officer is allowed to enter your home without a warrant, read my above posts if you want specifics.

The police department is public property... if I came to your house and marched in your front door acting belligerently I would expect you to shoot me if you felt threatened..

A police officer is no more than a man... If he breaks the law he should be punished... I dont KNOW him.. He is a strange man trespassing how is that not ****ed up?

And if you arent going to trespass you dont have anything to worry about...
    Strange man in a uniform carrying a badge. Maybe if you're blind that alibi could hold up in court.

Doesn't matter what you think- it matters what the law is and what the government thinks- a police officer is allowed to enter your home without a warrant, read my above posts if you want specifics.
    They should be afraid of abusing their power.. bottom line... if you believe otherwise you dont believe in the intent of the constitution of the USA...

They should be afraid of abusing their power.. bottom line... if you believe otherwise you dont believe in the intent of the constitution of the USA...
    yes and if they're caught and proven in a courtroom of abusing their power- the will lose their job and possibly face jail time

yes and if they're caught and proven in a courtroom of abusing their power- the will lose their job and possibly face jail time
    LOL like that happens... COP or not... trespassing is trespassing why should a cop get a pass...? They dont fear repercussions thats the problem....

I am in udder disbelief that most of you agree with this possible law in Indiana. Why don't we just make all guns legal, and you guys can run around like Clint Eastwood killing cops that come on your property?

The ironic part is that the people of Indiana who are supporting this are going to be the first ones to cry and complain when it back fires. An officer enters someones home without a warrant, but is justified in doing so because he smells marijuana coming from the house. The home owner shoots and kills him. In court, in turns out the officer was justified, now the homeowners is getting charged with killing an OFFICER, not just a civilian. He's going to bitch and complain that if the law was never passed, he wouldn't have been facing a life sentence or possible death penalty.
    Last edited by Gaspari1255; 03-04-2012 at 11:21 PM.

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I do believe all guns should be legal everywhere, an armed society is a polite society. Just look at Vermont.

I don't believe cops are going to be shot on a regular basis because of this law, but it's a great way to keep their feet to the fire. Laws are designed to send criminal cops on there merry way without repercussions this will give them cause to reflect on how they conduct themselves and announce themselves when they roll up.

I'm always reminded of Jose Guerena who's only real crime was being related to a drug dealer.

Blog Entries
    now the homeowners is getting charged with killing an OFFICER, not just a civilian.
    just a civilian huh? *LMAO*
    This statement right here says it all. Where the hell is it right that one mans life is valued higher than anothers? Just a civilian? Are you kidding me?
    This exemplifies the elitist , better than , superiority complex most cops whole heartedly believe.
    They truly believe in their distorted , egomonical ,warped sense of reality and right and wrong that their life is of greater value than "just a civilians".
    You just unknowingly captured almost all that is wrong with the majority of Law Enfor***ent in one statement.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/03...lice-officers/

Are you fvcking kidding me? I am in the LE field, and most of you think that my posts are gung ho Police and that police do not respect or carry out civil rights, but this shit? Seriously?

It might at well be like the fvcking Wild Wild West and give everyone a weapon and a license to kill.
    What if your a renter and not a homeowner?

just a civilian huh? *LMAO*
    This statement right here says it all. Where the hell is it right that one mans life is valued higher than anothers? Just a civilian? Are you kidding me?
    This exemplifies the elitist , better than , superiority complex most cops whole heartedly believe.
    They truly believe in their distorted , egomonical ,warped sense of reality and right and wrong that their life is of greater value than "just a civilians".
    You just unknowingly captured almost all that is wrong with the majority of Law Enfor***ent in one statement.

I hope you're aware that killing an officer is a MUCH greater charge than killing an "ordinary person who is not affiliated with LE". If you have a problem with it, then maybe you should write a letter to the government pleading your case. It doesn't matter what you're opinion, ITS THE LAW. Also shooting a police dog or horse is also considering killing an officer. Should an officers live be worth more than a regular persons life? No, I don't think so. But the government says otherwise- so unless you feel like relocating to a new country, nothing is going to change that.

Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    What if your a renter and not a homeowner?
    You text the landlord, he comes with his piece, and blows the officer away.

Blog Entries
    I hope you're aware that killing an officer is a MUCH greater charge than killing an "ordinary person who is not affiliated with LE". If you have a problem with it, then maybe you should write a letter to the government pleading your case. It doesn't matter what you're opinion, ITS THE LAW. Also shooting a police dog or horse is also considering killing an officer. Should an officers live be worth more than a regular persons life? No, I don't think so. But the government says otherwise- so unless you feel like relocating to a new country, nothing is going to change that.
    My opinion matters just as much as anyone elses in this country. Its not a police state - its a democracy (pun intended).
    Also something may change that (the "governments" view) - the benfit of said democracy. Just like in the state of Indiana where they are essetially saying your Rights as a citizen dont change because some guy in a blue uniform and a shiney badge decides he's gonna break the law under the guise of enforcing it and if he does he gets no special preferential protection and you can exercise your Constitutional right.
    You speak of the "government" and "law enfor***ent" like they are some upper echelon , god like entitites that citizens have no control over. Its scary to me you think that way B.
    Law Enfor***ent are PUBLIC SERVANTS - sworn TO SERVE and PROTECT. They have a sworn duty to protect the public , they are part of a system supposedly designed to preserve and protect our rights and enforce the law- not impede upon our rights as they see fit and break the law while doing it.

My opinion matters just as much as anyone elses in this country. Its not a police state - its a democracy (pun intended).
    Also something may change that (the "governments" view) - the benfit of said democracy. Just like in the state of Indiana where they are essetially saying your Rights as a citizen dont change because some guy in a blue uniform and a shiney badge decides he's gonna break the law under the guise of enforcing it and if he does he gets no special preferential protection and you can exercise your Constitutional right.
    You speak of the "government" and "law enfor***ent" like they are some upper echelon , god like entitites that citizens have no control over. Its scary to me you think that way B.
    Law Enfor***ent are PUBLIC SERVANTS - sworn TO SERVE and PROTECT. They have a sworn duty to protect the public , they are part of a system supposedly designed to preserve and protect our rights and enforce the law- not impede upon our rights as they see fit and break the law while doing it.
    I agree 100% And YES ALL GUNS SHOULD BE LEGAL AND YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO WALK DOWN THE STREET WITH THEM..... IT WOULD BE A MUCH SAFER PLACE FOR EVERY MAN!

ddp2727 is offline Associate Member
    Yea if it passes into law they will regret that word "believe". It will take some idiot in the situation listed in the article beating his wife and an officer entering without calling it in to get off. They would then change the wording to better fit the situation. I agree with the principle of the law but in today's politically correct world of loop holes that word "believe" will have to go.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    The ironic part is that the people of Indiana who are supporting this are going to be the first ones to cry and complain when it back fires. An officer enters someones home without a warrant, but is justified in doing so because he smells marijuana coming from the house. The home owner shoots and kills him. In court, in turns out the officer was justified, now the homeowners is getting charged with killing an OFFICER, not just a civilian. He's going to bitch and complain that if the law was never passed, he wouldn't have been facing a life sentence or possible death penalty.
    If a cop smells marijuana (growing, not a little grass being smoked), he can easily get a warrant within a day and make his bust the right way.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Go Republicans !
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Good.. put these badged assholes in their place. Before I get jumped on, My best friend and his brother are cops. They are great respectable guys, but just because a few are, doesn't mean all or most are.

Many people become cops because they're insecure n never had power or control n see this as their opportunity. For lack of a better analogy, it's like that kid who was always picked on as a kid, so he grows up to be a cop so he can finally have a sense of power. He'll always have a chip on his shoulder n be a prick to make up for all the times he was picked on, underlying theme, insecurity.

Police run rampant n abuse their powers daily without reprocussion. I've had plenty of interactions with police, most have ended very well. I show them respect n they reciprocate. However, this isn't always the case. There are assh*oles in every profession, but other professions aren't out to fill quotas n fvck ppl over. Police should be held to a higher standard, not be exempt from abiding by the law.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I am in udder disbelief that most of you agree with this possible law in Indiana. Why don't we just make all guns legal, and you guys can run around like Clint Eastwood killing cops that come on your property?
    i agree the law is very bad an dangerous.

I've had more run it with cops then i can count. I absolutely hate them. I've gone after cops while they were off duty for shit they pulled on duty. I've contacted internal affairs on cops.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Blog Entries
    The biggest problem with this law is ultimately all it will do is cause cops to lie for one another regarding what happened in a given circumstance to justify their illegal actions more so than they already do now. Then the prob becomes how the retarded public and judicial system wrongly takes their word over anothers when according to the letter of the law that should never be the case.

I dont see how its bad that the cops have to think twice and be damn sure and follow proper protocol before enetring someones home.. This law should cause them to do so....
    Sadly , ultimately it will just lead to more police lying theirt ass off under oath, breaking the law , and citizens that exercise their right under this law will prob go to jail.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I was going to say how is that different from what they do now except you said MORE than they already do now.

Our state (WA) the police chife and several detectives are FINALLY being investigated due to multiple abuse charges. it's about time. I personally have been lucky (knock on wood) but I know people not so lucky and were caught up in the moment buy a cop who was in a bad mood. Many videos of people being assaulted by cops and the best part is mistaken identity so it's not even bad guys who have pissed off the cops, just normal people.

It's turning into a police state where they are nothing more than tax collectors. To many have God complex. There are many that are good and on the force for the right reason but also many that arent. They need to be help accountable when they go bad. I have heard from other cops also who say the internal system is set up to protect the bad cops and not the good. If you know of a bad cop and you tell on them your career is finished.

NEMESIS RR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JD250 View Post
    I'll never understand this mentality.....I have a challenge for you....name me one reason why I would need the cops to help me out, maybe if I'm robbed at gunpoint....I'll put a wad cutter in the fvckers head then wait 20 minutes for the cops to show up and arrest me for defending myself, maybe if my wife is attacked....she'll shoot the fvckers dead too and then wait for the cops to show up and accuse her of wrongdoing, what if I break down in a bad neighborhood.....maybe, I have extra mags with me so I suppose I could wait an hour for them to show up and help. I know more about and spend way more time training with a hand gun than any cop yet they don't want us to carry guns and defend ourselves....why is that? Cops have 2 purposes....the imaginary war on drugs and filling out incident reports. Of course there's the old standby...."what if a cop hears a women screaming and rushes in to save her...blah blah blah", really!

Cops need to turn in their military grade equipment and stick to writing speeding tickets and keeping the roads safe, the war on drugs is an utter failure and represents one of the most abused poor excuses for abuse and misappropriated funds this country has ever seen.

Name me ONE reason I would need the cops to help me in an emergency situation and then explain to me EXACTLY how they would do it.
    I can think of many situations. Not all situations rise to the magnitude of someone breaking into your home attempting to kill you. Lets face it this thankfully happens to very few and to those that it does happen to there is usually an underlying cause. Lets say you were sick or in need of help and didn't know were you were at? You would be surprised the curves life throws at you. Hey if you asked me a decade ago you are going to get yourself into a fight, lost in a bad neighborhood, without your phone, and without your gun I would have said never. Can't happen to me, I know better. Well it happened.

Again I hope you never have to call for any help from anyone. I am just trying to express an idea of not lumping all in the same barrel.

Quote Originally Posted by NEMESIS RR View Post
    I can think of many situations. Not all situations rise to the magnitude of someone breaking into your home attempting to kill you. Lets face it this thankfully happens to very few and to those that it does happen to there is usually an underlying cause. Lets say you were sick or in need of help and didn't know were you were at? You would be surprised the curves life throws at you. Hey if you asked me a decade ago you are going to get yourself into a fight, lost in a bad neighborhood, without your phone, and without your gun I would have said never. Can't happen to me, I know better. Well it happened.

Again I hope you never have to call for any help from anyone. I am just trying to express an idea of not lumping all in the same barrel.
    and if you had you phone and was able to call the cops. You still would have gotten your ass kicked for the 5 mins it takes for them to show up

NEMESIS RR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    and if you had you phone and was able to call the cops. You still would have gotten your ass kicked for the 5 mins it takes for them to show up
    Actually cops had sirens in the area in less than 5 minutes. And thankfully I really know how to fight so the little piece of shit was being held down by me waiting for the cops. I had a good experience with them.

JP-MAN is offline Banned
    go Indiana...

hate scumbag law breaking cops.....

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    The bill may be a bit extreme, but regardless of who the person is, if police busted into my house In the middle of the night regardless if I had anything to hide I would go for my gun immediately to protect my family. Either I realize it really is the police and I will put my gun away, otherwise it will be too late and something will happen to me or them. I would rather be prepared in case it isn't really the police etc, no one is just barging into my house and putting my family in danger. I don't have any reason for them to do so, so more likely a criminal would be busting into my house. But I think people should have rights, and when the government and law enfor***ent has too much power I think something has gone wrong. People should be their ultimate protector in the end. Not saying we don't need police officers, as I believe they are very important, but with the way the country has been moving under Obama I am more and more worried about having to protect myself against them.

Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE View Post
    The bill may be a bit extreme, but regardless of who the person is, if police busted into my house In the middle of the night regardless if I had anything to hide I would go for my gun immediately to protect my family. Either I realize it really is the police and I will put my gun away, otherwise it will be too late and something will happen to me or them. I would rather be prepared in case it isn't really the police etc, no one is just barging into my house and putting my family in danger. I don't have any reason for them to do so, so more likely a criminal would be busting into my house. But I think people should have rights, and when the government and law enfor***ent has too much power I think something has gone wrong. People should be their ultimate protector in the end. Not saying we don't need police officers, as I believe they are very important, but with the way the country has been moving under Obama I am more and more worried about having to protect myself against them.
    im by no way an obama supporter but what has he done that you are worried about having to protect yourself

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    im by no way an obama supporter but what has he done that you are worried about having to protect yourself
    Everything he has done is to make people more dependent on the government and given the government more power. This is moving in the direction of reducing our freedom and liberty. I know a good portion of the local law enfor***ent here, and trust them to a degree, and most have similar views to myself. Although some of the non local people that monitor our hwy and county roads are pricks. anyways this is unrelated anyways. I just know they wouldn't be busting into my house, although one came to my door once and didn't take my wife seriously until I came to the door, just a misunderstanding anyways. But I never just trust someone, it has to be earned.

I agree 100% And YES ALL GUNS SHOULD BE LEGAL AND YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO WALK DOWN THE STREET WITH THEM..... IT WOULD BE A MUCH SAFER PLACE FOR EVERY MAN!
    Okay let me give you a real life example SS. Let's say all guns were legal, everyone was able to carry one, and the laws were much more lenient and police officers were basically non-existent.

You stop at a gas station one night with your son, and the local big gang in the area is having their initiation night (Bloods, Cryps, Latin Kings, MS13, Hells Angels, etc). As you walk into the convenient store, your son gets his throat slashed for no reason, just because some wanna-be gang member had to prove something. So, you take your 9mm out and blow away the guy who killed your son. By the point, being that every gang usually rolls 20+ deep, the other gang members start firing at you- you are under armed, out manned, and over powered. Luckily, you get away from the scene and drive back home. Within days, they're going to come after your entire family and you and try to kill you all one by one. Don't think this happens? IT DOES....So what are you going to do now? Gonna take out 300+ national gang members with your piece? Gonna have your weapon in your hand every time you leave to go to work, walk into work, walk into the gym, go buy groceries. Gonna leave your loved ones unattended at home? You're not Steven Seagal or Clint Eastwood and this isn't a movie- it's real life.

You're ONLY option is turning to LE to stop these scum bags. LE has more officers as a whole than any three gangs combined.

Okay let me give you a real life example SS. Let's say all guns were legal, everyone was able to carry one, and the laws were much more lenient and police officers were basically non-existent.

You stop at a gas station one night with your son, and the local big gang in the area is having their initiation night (Bloods, Cryps, Latin Kings, MS13, Hells Angels, etc). As you walk into the convenient store, your son gets his throat slashed for no reason, just because some wanna-be gang member had to prove something. So, you take your 9mm out and blow away the guy who killed your son. By the point, being that every gang usually rolls 20+ deep, the other gang members start firing at you- you are under armed, out manned, and over powered. Luckily, you get away from the scene and drive back home. Within days, they're going to come after your entire family and you and try to kill you all one by one. Don't think this happens? IT DOES....So what are you going to do now? Gonna take out 300+ national gang members with your piece? Gonna have your weapon in your hand every time you leave to go to work, walk into work, walk into the gym, go buy groceries. Gonna leave your loved ones unattended at home? You're not Steven Seagal or Clint Eastwood and this isn't a movie- it's real life.

You're ONLY option is turning to LE to stop these scum bags. LE has more officers as a whole than any three gangs combined.
    We obviously need law enfor***ent and our military. but more people defending themselves still means less victims.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information