Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BrownGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Exactly.....

Women are just as bad..... and women want one night stands jsut as much as men. They don't always speak up and "go for it" but they want it.... and i've heard that from PLENTY of women.

Also.... on another note..... women are bigger pigs then men. Work at any night club and you'll see..... their toilets are left shitty..... they fart on the dance floor..... etc. I'm not talking about that "ugly" friend in the group of hotties either..... I'm talkin about that girl with the short skirt, perfect legs, tig ole bitties, and a smile to die for.

~Haz~

Hahahahaha that's a funny side note!

I honestly wouldn't know about the one night stand thing...never wanted to and never had one. I mostly meant looks wise...We all want the hot guy who has the amazing personality and intelligence as well. I got exceptionally lucky!!!

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolhand5599 View Post
    So true, you must keep in mind the surrounding. Most of the men on this site are just as superficial on thier own appearance. Not all men are like this. If you are looking for a meaningful relationship with a total beefcake hunk then ou are setting yourself up for disappointment. Just as much as the men looking for a playmate will be disappointed.
    *giggglez*
    mrs Tigershark knows shes the rear exception to this ~ and she makes d@mn sure Mr Tigershark knows every day how unique and adored by her he truely is <3

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    They are cheaper than girlfriends. But, if you keep banging them, you're going to end up with some nasty STD (not that you can't get one from a girlfriend).
    Attachment 0 not if u wear a green man suit and a condom
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a real ? from a girl looking in..-green-man.jpg  

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownGirl View Post
    Oh Razr... I thought you really like this new girlfriend! What happened?
    It eneded

BrownGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    It eneded
    Oh no! So sorry buddy.....Don't give up hope....you WILL find a wonderful woman.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Exactly.....

Women are just as bad..... and women want one night stands jsut as much as men. They don't always speak up and "go for it" but they want it.... and i've heard that from PLENTY of women.

Also.... on another note..... women are bigger pigs then men. Work at any night club and you'll see..... their toilets are left shitty..... they fart on the dance floor..... etc. I'm not talking about that "ugly" friend in the group of hotties either..... I'm talkin about that girl with the short skirt, perfect legs, tig ole bitties, and a smile to die for.

~Haz~
    yea this is axactly what I was referring too ... the hott classless houtchy mess vs the average looking upstanding LADY with mannors

lol Im thinking that the hott mess is not only what your used to, but are utterly surroundd by! you poor porr man lol
    d@mn who are these sexy horses @ss you talk to? lol they sound like wretched ghetto trolls raised by hobbits ....yuk!

this post totlay just threw some light on the subject for me...

oh and I agree with BG...no 1 night stands here as well (hell I requested an STD test from my guy before we had sex lol) not due to lack of offers or tries, just the opposite actualy... im just not a whore thats needs sex to feel anything or to ensnear a man lmoa

Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    THAT WAS AWSOME!!! lmao ... that is exactly how my teen is and it cracks me UP! esp the 3.00 peeking at 3:20 lol

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    yea this is axactly what I was referring too ... the hott classless houtchy mess vs the average looking upstanding LADY with mannors

lol Im thinking that the hott mess is not only what your used to, but are utterly surroundd by! you poor porr man lol
    d@mn who are these sexy horses @ss you talk to? lol they sound like wretched ghetto trolls raised by hobbits ....yuk!

this post totlay just threw some light on the subject for me...

oh and I agree with BG...no 1 night stands here as well (hell I requested an STD test from my guy before we had sex lol) not due to lack of offers or tries, just the opposite actualy... im just not a whore thats needs sex to feel anything or to ensnear a man lmoa
    I try to steer clear of those girls LMAO!

I also don't KNOWINGLY date a girl like that.....

I meet alot of classy women in powerful positions at my dayjob also..... Doctors, directors, nurses and Physician assistants. I don't just limit myself to the club banger at all. I've dated MANY MANY different breeds of woman. Men and women are just wired differently..... thats all it boils down to. We will never see eye to eye completely..... and we shouldn't.

I saw a study once and I'm sure mostly everyshe one has heard of it by now but they found a gene in the brain that they think is linked to infidelity. Now.... I AM NOT saying this to give anyone an excuse to cheat. I do think though that this could possibly be a reason why some people can't commit. Why they'd prefer to be alone and not attached to someone else.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

For the record..... I'm not unhappy lol. I'm enjoying my life right now..... I may sound bitter towards women sometimes but I personally feel fulfilled at this point. I'm not feeling like I need to feel someones love right now to be happy. I've experienced a lot at a fairly young age.... I've got a bit of traveling ahead of me..... and I don't need a steady vagina in my life to screw it all up. I missed out on an Ibiza trip because of an estrogen based organism once already.....

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

I try to steer clear of those girls LMAO!

I also don't KNOWINGLY date a girl like that.....

I meet alot of classy women in powerful positions at my dayjob also..... Doctors, directors, nurses and Physician assistants. I don't just limit myself to the club banger at all. I've dated MANY MANY different breeds of woman. Men and women are just wired differently..... thats all it boils down to. We will never see eye to eye completely..... and we shouldn't.

I saw a study once and I'm sure mostly everyshe one has heard of it by now but they found a gene in the brain that they think is linked to infidelity. Now.... I AM NOT saying this to give anyone an excuse to cheat. I do think though that this could possibly be a reason why some people can't commit. Why they'd prefer to be alone and not attached to someone else.

~Haz~
    thank gawd ! lol, cuz you had me dry heaving in disgust for a moment there lol *she shakes off the heebey-geebies*

well, I do love me a juicey study and science rationalizing the human kind lol (I do, I love that sh!t lol)~ but we def also need to acknoweldge that what ever disease or diagnosis or cromosone mutation.... personal responsibility and personal charater play a far bigger part in the indivisual/ their life choices ~ imo anyway

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Boobs!!

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    It eneded
    Don't feel too low, broads are a dime a dozen.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    dont get me wrong i love my wife. I'm very happy. But would we be together is she didnt look the way she does. I dont know. There were times when we were dating when she pissed me off or annoyed the crap out of me. And i was like this sucks, i should just go. Then i look at her and go well its kinda worth it. And stayed.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Don't feel too low, broads are a dime a dozen.
    California is filled with werdos, and San Diego is called man diego cause there is more guys than girls, like 3 to 1...

California is filled with werdos, and San Diego is called man diego cause there is more guys than girls, like 3 to 1...
    every place has weirdo's and what difference is it if it 3 to 1. Unless the other 2 guys are better then you

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    every place has weirdo's and what difference is it if it 3 to 1. Unless the other 2 guys are better then you
    Yea they prolly are, they have more tattoos and shit..thats all girls care about out here. pacific beach is jersey shore, I Need to move, I just don't know were to go, all my friends are here.
    Last edited by Razor; 03-12-2012 at 11:09 PM.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Razr.

Yea they prolly are, they have more tattoos and shit..thats all girls care about out here. pacific beach is jersey shore, I Need to more, I just don't know were to go, all my friends are here.
    Shit ima type of guy that let another guy get her all worked up and go in for the highway robbery....

Yea they prolly are, they have more tattoos and shit..thats all girls care about out here. pacific beach is jersey shore, I Need to move, I just don't know were to go, all my friends are here.
    so why do you want to move then?
    Girls arent different in different states. Unless you plan on moving to some small country town.

so why do you want to move then?
    Girls arent different in different states. Unless you plan on moving to some small country town.
    ^^^^ yep.....

I'm afraid jersey would chew you up and spit you out razr..... I bet you could bag some chicks but you're doing something wrong. Whether it's self confidence, a fvcked up haircut that doesn't match your face, your clothes, something......

I mean..... you're finding girls already..... you post about it. Maybe we just need to help elevate your game a bit and we can read posts about a new girl every other day lol.

We should have a forum section for critiquing your "look" - just give advice to help people not look like douchebags

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

My poor boy RAZR... He can do it I know he can!!

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    lol razr..he is total right about San Diego and girls liking guys with tatoos.

Razor is offline Banned
    took pics down
    Last edited by Razor; 03-14-2012 at 02:24 PM. Reason: didnt want to keep my pics up for long...edited

Razor is offline Banned

This is what we call a pb douche bag

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    That video got hilarious at 2:53
    I though it got good at .53 where he said swallow b*tch there are people starving in Africa. LOL

Any current pics.. You put on 30 lbs since right?

Razor is offline Banned
    edited
    Last edited by Razor; 03-13-2012 at 01:21 AM.

You look bigger bro, good work..

When u starting your cycle?

Razor is offline Banned
    Thanks man, starting april 2..Going too be fun

Razor is offline Banned
    Well im tired, going to bed night fonz
    Last edited by Razor; 03-13-2012 at 01:28 AM.

Well im tired, going to be night fonz
    Later bro...

Flier is offline Productive Member
    For the record..... I'm not unhappy lol. I'm enjoying my life right now..... I may sound bitter towards women sometimes but I personally feel fulfilled at this point. I'm not feeling like I need to feel someones love right now to be happy. I've experienced a lot at a fairly young age.... I've got a bit of traveling ahead of me..... and I don't need a steady vagina in my life to screw it all up. I missed out on an Ibiza trip because of an estrogen based organism once already.....

~Haz~
    Feel the same.
    Been a single Dad for 10 years. 2 more years, she´s off to college, and I´m "free".
    Planning on doing a lot of traveling, just live a few months in different places.
    However I really, really, really want to have a few older teens when in my sixties, big family!
    Then I have to start having them now.....what a dilemma....hehe.
    Have to find a woman that doesen´t mind traveling with me, living out of a suitcase kinda. But they all have these ties to places, jobs, friends etc.

Funny seeing Razr´s pic. After being on this board for a while we all have a subconscious image of how the person behind the screen name appearance is. According to what they post and how they write. Would be a lot of fun to put a face to all the names here, to see how wrong/right my subconscious image is.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flier View Post
    Feel the same.
    Been a single Dad for 10 years. 2 more years, she´s off to college, and I´m "free".
    Planning on doing a lot of traveling, just live a few months in different places.
    However I really, really, really want to have a few older teens when in my sixties, big family!
    Then I have to start having them now.....what a dilemma....hehe.
    Have to find a woman that doesen´t mind traveling with me, living out of a suitcase kinda. But they all have these ties to places, jobs, friends etc.

Funny seeing Razr´s pic. After being on this board for a while we all have a subconscious image of how the person behind the screen name appearance is. According to what they post and how they write. Would be a lot of fun to put a face to all the names here, to see how wrong/right my subconscious image is.

That's Razr in post #63 right?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Razr.;5936271]Well hmm my look. I dont look like the typical PB douche bag.. clean look minus the longer hair guess, pretty muscular for my size. These were taken almost a year ago though..I wear a hat all the time and its always backwards. No don't have any tattoos yet, but my buddy is an artist. Just need to figure out something to get. I can put some pics up for ya. Bottom pic is my usual hat and sunglasses went to comic con downtown.

You look 100 times better without the hat and sunglasses.

p.s

Is that Cal is the background to the right on the second picture (in blue) ?
    Last edited by DSM4Life; 03-15-2012 at 04:54 AM.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

Jessgirl is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries
    Girls and guys can suck! When its the right one for you, you will know.keeping a good relationship takes 100% from both.Attraction is important but if other qualities such as sense of humor, loyalty,and everything else you look for is not......I personally care more for that then muscles! But it is a great pleasure having your soul mate and best friend!

There are weirdos everywhere. Cali girls though aren't worth dating anyways. You just pump and dump them. And I find it hard to believe the ratio is 3:1 there. I've seen so many hot bitches in SD, unless you're in National City or Chula Vista.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessgirl View Post
    Girls and guys can suck! When its the right one for you, you will know.keeping a good relationship takes 100% from both.Attraction is important but if other qualities such as sense of humor, loyalty,and everything else you look for is not......I personally care more for that then muscles! But it is a great pleasure having your soul mate and best friend!
    Jessgirl, you don't know how many times we've all heard that rhetoric from girls only to see them run with some lazy POS dickwad that cheats on them and treats them like shit. I'm not saying you are one of them, you're probably the exception, but not the rule.

But I'm not whining about broads being like that. It's just the rules to the game.

----
    Last edited by SexySweetheart; 03-15-2012 at 12:36 PM.

stop wearing a hat backwards. Your not 15.
    And dont go head over heals for a girl after dating her for 2 weeks. You probably scare them away

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    And dont go head over heals for a girl after dating her for 2 weeks. You probably scare them away
    this

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    as usual, Gixx drops some true wisdom yet again

Gotta slow down bro. Girls may like the blast of attention at first, but then get scared off. Gotta keep the confidence shining through, getting too clingy/involved right away makes you look weaker IMO

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information