Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    You just need a new image man..... how long have you been wearing a backwards hat? At this point you are probably comfortable with the way you look/dress. You need to shake things up..... try changing up your look with one outfit..... get a new haircut. It's probably going to feel a bit weird at first because you're dropping everything you are comfortable with..... but you'll get an honest reaction from people you don't know. Your friends and familly know you for who you are..... a drastic change will be very noticable to them because they're used to the way you look/dress also. When you are in public tho..... you can be whomever the fvck you want. You can be a PB douchebag, you can be the "dirty" colin ferrel type, you can be the GQ dude..... people who don't kow you don't know the way you have dressed for the last few years.

In 8th grade I was the Jnco jeans and Fox tshirt kid. That carried into highschool and then I started feeling like I needed a change. A girlfriend of mine suggested the abercrombie look and I was like OH HELL NO..... but at the time..... I had the build and the look to pull it off. For the next 3 years I had the $90 jeans, the graphic tee's, hemp necklace.... lmfao. It worked at the time..... and then I grew up a bit more. Now I kindof have my own style.... when I dress to go out I'll wear guess, armani exchange, etc.... I don't fit into express men anymore so thats out.

You don't have to change the person you are to change the way you look. Getting tattoo's because thats what the guys in SD do is changing for the BAD imo. Don't do anything permanent to fit in..... stick true to who you are.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    You just need a new image man..... how long have you been wearing a backwards hat? At this point you are probably comfortable with the way you look/dress. You need to shake things up..... try changing up your look with one outfit..... get a new haircut. It's probably going to feel a bit weird at first because you're dropping everything you are comfortable with..... but you'll get an honest reaction from people you don't know. Your friends and familly know you for who you are..... a drastic change will be very noticable to them because they're used to the way you look/dress also. When you are in public tho..... you can be whomever the fvck you want. You can be a PB douchebag, you can be the "dirty" colin ferrel type, you can be the GQ dude..... people who don't kow you don't know the way you have dressed for the last few years.

In 8th grade I was the Jnco jeans and Fox tshirt kid. That carried into highschool and then I started feeling like I needed a change. A girlfriend of mine suggested the abercrombie look and I was like OH HELL NO..... but at the time..... I had the build and the look to pull it off. For the next 3 years I had the $90 jeans, the graphic tee's, hemp necklace.... lmfao. It worked at the time..... and then I grew up a bit more. Now I kindof have my own style.... when I dress to go out I'll wear guess, armani exchange, etc.... I don't fit into express men anymore so thats out.

You don't have to change the person you are to change the way you look. Getting tattoo's because thats what the guys in SD do is changing for the BAD imo. Don't do anything permanent to fit in..... stick true to who you are.

~Haz~
    good points there..

we should post a poll n vote on his new haircut n clothes..

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    You don't need tattoos, etc. Women - even the good ones - gravitate toward douchebags. Even if they aren't built, good-looking etc. If they're self-centered d**k-heads, you can bet they have girls falling all over them.
    It's also no different no matter where you go. I spent 20 years in L.A., now in Denver, returning to LA this Summer. Chicks here - or anywhere else I've ever lived, are the same.
    The problem is that you're likely a good guy - treat people with respect, smart, some humility, etc. You're safe. Girls don't want safe, they want drama.

Even if you do manage to get a cool chick, inevitably you get dumped or "better-dealt" for the douche. Then you hear later how she went to the ends of the earth for this a-hole. Story of my life, and it doesn't get any better as you get older (I'm 42) it gets worse.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by oatmeal69 View Post
    Even if you do manage to get a cool chick, inevitably you get dumped or "better-dealt" for the douche. Then you hear later how she went to the ends of the earth for this a-hole. Story of my life, and it doesn't get any better as you get older (I'm 42) it gets worse.
    man someone is bitter
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    You don't need tattoos, etc. Women - even the good ones - gravitate toward douchebags. Even if they aren't built, good-looking etc. If they're self-centered d**k-heads, you can bet they have girls falling all over them.
    It's also no different no matter where you go. I spent 20 years in L.A., now in Denver, returning to LA this Summer. Chicks here - or anywhere else I've ever lived, are the same.
    The problem is that you're likely a good guy - treat people with respect, smart, some humility, etc. You're safe. Girls don't want safe, they want drama.
    ^^^ This is 100% true.

The best bet is to just be happy on your own without anybody. Then when bitches come, you bang them a few times. And when they go, you just get a new one. A lot of the guys on here who mention they're depressed or feeling down about not having that steady girlfriend/family are thinking if they had it, they wouldn't be in the dumps anymore. Until they're content and happy with themselves by themselves, they'll never be happy with or without anybody.

Besides which broads are drawn towards people who are generally content with themselves. They have a natural confidence which lures broads in. You might be able to fake that confidence in public at bars and such. Pull a broad in for a few weeks, but if you're faking it, she'll notice it and get bored/leave.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    awwww geeez guys stop, your making us gals blush ~ cant handle all the compliments and possitivity lol

I for 1 am truely looking forward to reading the future, that the hurt male members have found there happy place with the other sex and how sad it was that they lost all faith in gals for awhile, due to a string of sour relationships.

*a change of focus may help in a change of direction (the body follows where the head looks towards) possibly try instead~ to fucus/observe soley on the peole who have yummy relationships/ the types of gals that choose to stay with the good guy / think and speak possitivly of the other sex...you may notice you begin to gravitate towards those things and start to dismiss the yuk people with yuk qualities ~ we are what we surround oursleves with, what we talk about, what we think about ...someone once told me, and I cherish believe it to be true 100%

razor you need to take a break from jumping from 1 girl you love to another. Just chill and have some fun. No relationship for now. Just go out and find some hot girls with out souls

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    man someone is bitter
    Ya think??? LOL!

Razor is offline Banned
    razor you need to take a break from jumping from 1 girl you love to another. Just chill and have some fun. No relationship for now. Just go out and find some hot girls with out souls
    Ok will do sir

DanB is offline Banned
    hair cut, some nice shades

and now we have a new man

Razor is offline Banned
    Those are some nice threads lol, I do need a makeover, glad you guys can help me with that.. Who makes those clothes?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries

DanB is offline Banned
    jeans are gstar

top is hugo boss

shoes are dune

http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Dune+...efault,pd.html
    http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Hugo+...efault,pd.html
    http://www.asos.com/G-Star/G-Star-He...ort=2&clr=Blue

You dont need to spend that kind of $$$ on the jumper and shoes, you will get something that looks exact same for a fraction of the price, just the jeans you need to spend money on to get some style or at least thats my opinion on it

upperhandy is offline Member
    well here's my $0.02.

guys jacked on aas are displaying physical traits that are indicative of a high quality male (from a biological point of view).

also, it is well known that increased levels of testosterone (or testosterone alternative in the case of aas) increases breeding/mate seeking behavior in many animals (humans included).

it makes biological sense that a high quality male would be seeking a high quality female (from a reproductive point of view).
    this translates into young, attractive, and fit....

i would say that a lot of this seeking of young hot girls is just an example of people following their more basic biological design.... that is to say... i don't think there is a lot of thought that goes into it, and i'm not sure how much thinking would help...., we are, after all, only animals

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    You look 100 times better without the hat and sunglasses.

p.s

Is that Cal is the background to the right on the second picture (in blue) ?

hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    jeans are gstar

top is hugo boss

shoes are dune

http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Dune+...efault,pd.html
    http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Hugo+...efault,pd.html
    http://www.asos.com/G-Star/G-Star-He...ort=2&clr=Blue
    You dont need to spend that kind of $$$ on the jumper and shoes, you will get something that looks exact same for a fraction of the price, just the jeans you need to spend money on to get some style or at least thats my opinion on it
    My legs are huge, hard for me to fine jeans that fit right with a 31" waist and 18" calves, jeans end up looking tight on me, then I look like a fag wearing tight jeans. the only only jeans that I have that fit right are these rock river jeans. but they look european and gay though but they fit. IDK what to do, I cant get it right anymore
    Last edited by Razor; 03-13-2012 at 02:30 PM.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by upperhandy View Post
    well here's my $0.02.

guys jacked on aas are displaying physical traits that are indicative of a high quality male (from a biological point of view).

also, it is well known that increased levels of testosterone (or testosterone alternative in the case of aas) increases breeding/mate seeking behavior in many animals (humans included).

it makes biological sense that a high quality male would be seeking a high quality female (from a reproductive point of view).
    this translates into young, attractive, and fit....

i would say that a lot of this seeking of young hot girls is just an example of people following their more basic biological design.... that is to say... i don't think there is a lot of thought that goes into it, and i'm not sure how much thinking would help...., we are, after all, only animals
    Well Ill be on a lot of test and gh soon, we will see if that changes things for me.

Am I the only one who still thinks Levis 501's are the bomb? Guys in embroidered/expensive designer jeans look so... gay! LOL

Razor is offline Banned
    Am I the only one who still thinks Levis 501's are the bomb? Guys in embroidered/expensive designer jeans look so... gay! LOL
    Yea tell me about it, I wear those gay looking jeans... I will have to look into the Levis 501's

Blog Entries
    all i wear for jeans is levi 501 button fly man...thay rock but it is getting harder to fit in them...when i stand up from sitting i have to pull them down off my thighs cus they just stay there and make me look retarded...

Razor is offline Banned
    Ok I just got some levi's relaxed boot cut..I had to get size 34X32. I had to go up on the waist because of larger legs. I tried the 501's but they were too tight and looked like skinny jeans on me. Well see that I can put together with these
    Last edited by Razor; 03-13-2012 at 03:33 PM.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Nope. While 90% of my jeans are Levis and I don't like gaudy overly stitched pockets on some expensive jeans I do find some designer jeans fit me much better than the 501's. And when random women make comments out of the blue like "nice pants" I tend to think they might be worth the price.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post

~Haz~
    Will do, I just got to figure out what look I am going to go for and make it work for myself, thanks Haz

all my jeans are Armani or diesel

DanB is offline Banned
    not a fan or armani jeans, but then again we dont have a great range of them over here, I must have a look online. . . .

I have several pairs of diesel, majority are gstar or diesel,

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    My legs are huge, hard for me to fine jeans that fit right with a 31" waist and 18" calves, jeans end up looking tight on me, then I look like a fag wearing tight jeans. the only only jeans that I have that fit right are these rock river jeans. but they look european and gay though but they fit. IDK what to do, I cant get it right anymore
    thats why gstar are king, they have a loose fit as well as regular fit which isnt really loose just designed for people with small waist big legs

go out and try a pair on, i put money on it that you will love them

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    not a fan or armani jeans, but then again we dont have a great range of them over here, I must have a look online. . . .

I have several pairs of diesel, majority are gstar or diesel,
    Diesel does not fit, do they make a baggy version?, Ill go try on some gstar tomorrow
    Last edited by Razor; 03-13-2012 at 04:07 PM.

DanB is offline Banned
    not sure about the diesel, all the ones i have are plastered onto my quads but i dont mind that really, never seen a baggy or loose fit but they could definately make it

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Jessgirl, you don't know how many times we've all heard that rhetoric from girls only to see them run with some lazy POS dickwad that cheats on them and treats them like shit. I'm not saying you are one of them, you're probably the exception, but not the rule.
    Reminds me of that pic that was all over Facebook recently: I'm sick of girls asking where all the nice guys are. They're in the friend zone where you left them.

stop wearing a hat backwards. Your not 15.
    And dont go head over heals for a girl after dating her for 2 weeks. You probably scare them away
    Ha! Words of wisdom.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    all i wear for jeans is levi 501 button fly man...thay rock but it is getting harder to fit in them...when i stand up from sitting i have to pull them down off my thighs cus they just stay there and make me look retarded...
    That is not a "problem" I'd mind having!
    Quote Originally Posted by evander87 View Post
    I do find some designer jeans fit me much better than the 501's. And when random women make comments out of the blue like "nice pants" I tend to think they might be worth the price.
    Fit is everything. Brand - not so much. Luckily, 501's fit me awesome, as long as they aren't too tight.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    Reminds me of that pic that was all over Facebook recently: I'm sick of girls asking where all the nice guys are. They're in the friend zone where you left them.
    Awesome, and true.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Razr you look good for a young cat. Check out a good teeth whitener or do what I do, brush my teeth with baking soda mixed with hydrogen peroxide.

Man i hate being off cycle sigh

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper
    Razr you look good for a young cat. Check out a good teeth whitener or do what I do, brush my teeth with baking soda mixed with hydrogen peroxide.

Man i hate being off cycle sigh
    My teeth are as white as it get lol..but ill try harder

the biggest this is attitude, you need to be out going and confident

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Affliction. I think they are nice. Designer buttons, and usually some design on the pockets. $30-40 at Marshalls.
    I got pretty much everything at Marshalls for a while, after I discovered the store.
    But my GF made me realize I can´t go shopping for clothes by myself, cause I really have no clue.
    So, you can find some real nice pieces at Marshalls, but u need to bring a woman.
    Like, when I went by myself I got some really cool Ed Hardy jeans......(I´m 43 yo)....u know what I mean....bring a woman.

Like others said, drop the hat, u got great hair.
    Amazing how much compliments I get for my hair. When my GF post pics on her FB they comment my hair. Would be ridiculous to destroy it with AAS, so I´m very careful. Funny, but they also comment why I´m so big (muscles)...like, what´s the point?
    So...if u can call that a miniature study. The Ladies admire great hair more than a sculpted body.
    Interesting then, why I´m still going on a cycle in a few weeks, risking my hair, and getting even bigger...lol.

Scabtree is offline Associate Member
    The only thing worse than jeans that fit you too tight are ugly women. Makes me claustrophobic (both ugly women and tight jeans).

Thunderforge is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    What’s more important to you... a hott mess with drama games issues or a girl next door with less of a hassle?

I understand that we take care if ourselves and are hyper aware of fitness and the way our bodies look and so expect a partner that’s understanding of this and hopefully on the same page to some degree... if not the intensity of yourself...

It's the truth.

I feel VERY fortunate to have finally found myself in a relationship that meets every need. In fact I'm in awe really. I'm 41 years old and have NEVER found myself involved with someone I didn't think was good looking but it wasn't until later in my life that the criteria changed a bit. I've been married twice and my last wife was really exactly what you describe, a hott mess. It took a pretty heavy emotional beating for me to really wake up and realize how badly I had misjudged that relationship. All because she was good looking. It wasn't like she was a real train wreck or anything, just totally unsuited to my personality. And I just kept trying to make it work. Why? Well, that's a long answer really. Suffice it to say that now that it's past, I couldn't be happier.

The girl I'm involved with now just keeps surprising me. I have to admit I'm extra cautious these days but she's really just getting past every defense lol. It's been over a year with her and she just grows sexier and funnier and closer and it's got a lot less to do with her looks and how our we seem to fit together. She's more girl next door looking, pretty but not movie star except...well, I sound like a doofus....as the weeks have gone by she just looks better and better. There's no one I would rather be with, or, from a purely sexual aspect, go to bed with either. She's become sexy as hell to me.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I love it.... I'd like to see the reactions of those on the other end reading this.....

Idunno about anyone else..... but if a girl told me that she USED to date for looks but found happiness with me.... I'd feel like an ugly fvckin troll. That's somethin to feel good about hahaha

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

I love it.... I'd like to see the reactions of those on the other end reading this.....

Idunno about anyone else..... but if a girl told me that she USED to date for looks but found happiness with me.... I'd feel like an ugly fvckin troll. That's somethin to feel good about hahaha

~Haz~
    haha, just like when someone describes a girl and say she has a great personality, i know im out

Thunderforge is offline Associate Member

~Haz~
    Hahaha no doubt man. How to say that tactfully. I feel like I need to defend my girl now! No she's gorgeous really!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information