Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Ok were venturing into a new topic...there are girls who have complete control of their bodies....once youve met one that can massage you with that...you cant go back...and they still need an ass bro lol

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Tits and ass really don't matter too much. I mean they do, but what matters the most is the condition of her vag.

Quote Originally Posted by RA
    Ok were venturing into a new topic...there are girls who have complete control of their bodies....once youve met one that can massage you with that...you cant go back...and they still need an ass bro lol
    And squiters!!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    a girl HAS to have a clean non meaty vagina for me..... if it looks like a highschool play curtain or a box of cow tongues (ode to dane cook there) then i'm out..... and if it stink.... i'm gettin up and walkin out.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

RA
    ROFLMAO....ok agreed there bro...but there are certain ones that know how to manipulate their bodies...female on top all the way with those

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    a girl HAS to have a clean non meaty vagina for me..... if it looks like a highschool play curtain or a box of cow tongues (ode to dane cook there) then i'm out..... and if it stink.... i'm gettin up and walkin out.

~Haz~

Quote Originally Posted by canadian-bacon View Post
    And squiters!!
    oh hell yea

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by RA View Post
    ROFLMAO....ok agreed there bro...but there are certain ones that know how to manipulate their bodies...female on top all the way with those
    I've had a couple of those girls LOL..... theres so much more to sex than her sliding her box up and down hahaha. The best..... a girl with an ass, a nice aesthetic looking vagine, no stench, and she can control those muscles in there. Now put her on top facing away from you..... you get the ass view with her ability to work it.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard

oh hell yea

~Haz~
    I've been with 2. Unfortunately not at the same time. Haha. Either way. Proudest moments of my life. Lol.

RA
    So you know what I mean Damn...mine is out of state right now...that sucks...

I've had a couple of those girls LOL..... theres so much more to sex than her sliding her box up and down hahaha. The best..... a girl with an ass, a nice aesthetic looking vagine, no stench, and she can control those muscles in there. Now put her on top facing away from you..... you get the ass view with her ability to work it.

~Haz~

I like where this thread went..... thanks s4ms

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

I know I can't be the only one who loves the wet spot and the soaking wet balls when she gets off of you..... LMFAO

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

RA
    lol ok only had one that would...yeah its good lmao...

I know I can't be the only one who loves the wet spot and the soaking wet balls when she gets off of you..... LMFAO

~Haz~

Razor is offline Banned

~Haz~
    your missing out, the meatier ones are more fun than than the ones that looked tucked in

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    And squiters!!
    Oh for krist sake!!! you mean squirters.......... I thought I was out of the loop on the latest lingo again, I was trying to figure out what the hell a "squiter" was.... whatever.....Boobies rule!!!

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JD250 View Post
    Oh for krist sake!!! you mean squirters.......... I thought I was out of the loop on the latest lingo again, I was trying to figure out what the hell a "squiter" was.... whatever.....Boobies rule!!!
    hes canadian, what do you expect?

Come on eh. I only gots ma grade 4. Da edumacation ain't all der

Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    your missing out, the meatier ones are more fun than than the ones that looked tucked in
    I'm gunna throw up.....

Whats so fun about it..... I don't wanna suck her lips down into my throat.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Razor is offline Banned
    I'm gunna throw up.....

Whats so fun about it..... I don't wanna suck her lips down into my throat.

~Haz~
    suck it, spit on on it, fck it, do whatever...ill send you a nice link, check your pm.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    If you got enough money, you can buy your broad tits and a nice ass. Hell you could also get her plenty of lipo if she's not one to diet. But the vag is one thing she either has or doesn't have. I know they can trim the roast beef, but I hear that causes nerve damage for her down there.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    You look 100 times better without the hat and sunglasses.

p.s..

Is that Cal is the background to the right on the second picture (in blue) ?
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

Flier is offline Productive Member
    And squiters!!

~Haz~

~Haz~

~Haz~
    suck it, spit on on it, fck it, do whatever...ill send you a nice link, check your pm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    If you got enough money, you can buy your broad tits and a nice ass. Hell you could also get her plenty of lipo if she's not one to diet. But the vag is one thing she either has or doesn't have. I know they can trim the roast beef, but I hear that causes nerve damage for her down there.
    Well....I guess that pretty much sums it up!
    OP, you got your answer...LOL!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    ^^^^ This.....

Here's the aprt where gixxer comes in and says Tits are better..... eventhough we all know tits can be bought. While I know there are ass implants..... There's nothing like a perfect NATURAL ass. I'll take smaller tits, or fake tits with an amazing ass anyday over a woman with big tits (fake or not) and a small ass.

~Haz~
    i like a good ass. We just have a dif opinion on whats a good ass. I like a tight little ass.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i like a good ass. We just have a dif opinion on whats a good ass. I like a tight little ass.
    well yea..... not sure that'd doit for me. Don't get me wrong..... I wouldn't turn her away for having a tight little ass LOL and I don't like a fat fvckin ass either...... I prefer the plump bubble butts. I need to see that thing shake..... if she can assclap thats a plus too lol

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

well yea..... not sure that'd doit for me. Don't get me wrong..... I wouldn't turn her away for having a tight little ass LOL and I don't like a fat fvckin ass either...... I prefer the plump bubble butts. I need to see that thing shake..... if she can assclap thats a plus too lol

~Haz~
    oh i wouldnt turn away a nice bubble but but not my preference. and the ass clap is a complete turn off.

oh i wouldnt turn away a nice bubble but but not my preference. and the ass clap is a complete turn off.
    LOL you know what I took away from this thread....?

I think we'd make a pretty good tail trolling team. Different taste..... yet similar enough to do well. You gotta be in gay Tx tho..... If I could ever get Bronzer out to a damn club I know we'd do well. All my other friends get so fvcked up they can hardly stand..... so I usually fly solo to a group of byrds.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

LOL you know what I took away from this thread....?

I think we'd make a pretty good tail trolling team. Different taste..... yet similar enough to do well. You gotta be in gay Tx tho..... If I could ever get Bronzer out to a damn club I know we'd do well. All my other friends get so fvcked up they can hardly stand..... so I usually fly solo to a group of byrds.

~Haz~
    im not in Texas. Im in florida. Im only an hour from south beach. I dont think you would like it there. To many latin chicks

im not in Texas. Im in florida. Im only an hour from south beach. I dont think you would like it there. To many latin chicks
    Oh well thats not as bad.....

I'm missing WMC again this year but the EDC is comming to NYC in may and I'm definately gunna be there for that. I also might goto the one in vegas in june..... $500 gets you a 3 day pass, plane tickets, and hotel room. They've already sold out for NYC..... gotta get my tix through a promoter. In 15 minutes they sold 60,000 tickets......

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

$500 for all that in vegas is cheap.
    Im going to a couple pool parties next week at wmc.

$500 for all that in vegas is cheap.
    Im going to a couple pool parties next week at wmc.
    Thats what I said..... I might hafta go. The NYC tickets are now $340 on stubhub..... why pay that when $500 gets u to vegas?

My friend leaves for wmc on wednesday. The kid is ALWAYS broke..... but somehow makes it to wmc every year. I plan every year and get fvcked outa going.... life just aint fair.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

yuo should just come down. I run into somemany random people i know from up there.

yuo should just come down. I run into somemany random people i know from up there.
    Work and a baby..... LOL

Wish I lived closer..... I wouldn't mind a 12hr drive but 22hrs aint gunna happen lol.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

babies are chick magnets. Bring her floaties and take her in the pool. lol

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    I have learned nothing in 5 pages, but still an interesting read... thanks guys, and thanx SFMS for the topic

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    I have learned nothing in 5 pages, but still an interesting read... thanks guys, and thanx SFMS for the topic
    lmao this is the wrong forum to learn anything...go to diet section to learn

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    HAHAHHAHAHA

I don't understand holding the roast beef lips against a girl I mean to me thats something she can't do anything about so I wouldn't hold it against her. Luckily I have a big winky but if I had a lil smokie I wouldn't want a girl to laugh and talk about how she can't be with me cause she needs a big dik man

Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    HAHAHHAHAHA

I don't understand holding the roast beef lips against a girl I mean to me thats something she can't do anything about so I wouldn't hold it against her. Luckily I have a big winky but if I had a lil smokie I wouldn't want a girl to laugh and talk about how she can't be with me cause she needs a big dik man
    uhhhh...... there's plenty of girls who don't want a small dick. Everyone has a preferance..... I don't wanna look at huge lips hanging down. It's not a turn on for me so what am I supposed to do about it? Take viagra for the rest of my life and make up excuses why I don't wanna munch on her carpet?

If it stinks are you gunna keep eating just to be nice? What if you gag? I'm just sayin..... I'm not holding it against her..... I don't make fun of her. I just don't wanna look at that.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Razor is offline Banned
    uhhhh...... there's plenty of girls who don't want a small dick. Everyone has a preferance..... I don't wanna look at huge lips hanging down. It's not a turn on for me so what am I supposed to do about it? Take viagra for the rest of my life and make up excuses why I don't wanna munch on her carpet?

If it stinks are you gunna keep eating just to be nice? What if you gag? I'm just sayin..... I'm not holding it against her..... I don't make fun of her. I just don't wanna look at that.

~Haz~
    hearts broken everywhere

Blog Entries
    Yesterday Im walking the halls at work on my way back to another department. I smile and chuckle. Then I say to myself "didn't Haz use the word "hunk" in that one thread? Thats some HOS worthy shit right there" LOL

Blog Entries
    Haz what estimates would you give on gag ***** versus fresh *****? I'd say about 2/3 girls fresh and 1/3 gag but I have a smaller sample to draw on.

What? lol I'm lost

Regarding the gag versus fresh ones..... idunno.... I havn't had many gaggers LOL so it can't be 1 in 3. more like 3 in 45-50 haha

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"

~Haz~
    no to the stinkers, but I cant see myself turning a gal down just cause she has a set of heavy beef curtains

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information