Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    lstbred is offline Senior Member
    They protest because "God hates queers & faggots" what? thats what they deserve, what? these people are absolute douche bags and only come out in groups are highly visible because if thier not......good bye, someone WILL hurt them. They couldnt do anything about the protest, 1 amend, but 2010 Obama did put in a stipulation that all protests had to be at least 300 feet away. Also an "anonimous" group hacked thier system this weekend and ****ed it up lol

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by bigpapabuff View Post
    Your an ass for posting that as now I have to keep wiping tears...thanks!

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AXx View Post
    Agreed!!!

But why on Gods green earth would they be protesting the funerals of these babies? What would be their angle?
    The same reason they do anything... Publicity! Were it not for publicity no one would even know who the eff they are.
    They thrive on hatred of themselves and others. Sick, twisted people who use the Bible out of context to justify their hatred of everyone. What is really bad though is that they are protected to do what they want and are tax free to boot. In other words we pay for everything they do. Ain't that a kicker?

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

The same reason the protest the funerals of dead service members. If ya havn't Axx check em out. They are first class Aholes. They have gotten better about their protesting over the years (they stay across the street and follow the law) but they are still fukheads!
    I know WHO they are I asked what their angle would be for the babies funerals.

I have watched them and read on them before and they always have an angle. They protest the soldiers funerals because they don't support the war. But their angle on the babies is just strange to me.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    not westboro but another racist idiot pastor

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/12/1...-to-be-a-homo/
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    That is just sick what they are doing at these funerals.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've watched a documentory before where Keith Allen went over to visit. Now most of them are dumb, redneck, god fearing hicks, but the Matriarch, the bitch that runs the whole show, is not only intelligent, but quite polite. I mean she invited Keith into her home, offered him tea/food etc, this is all between the "you're going to Hell" bit.

Which struck me as sad that someone with that much intelligence is that blinded by the Bible. Isn't the way though, someone intelligent with a strong enough belief can usually find dozens of stupid followers.

I'm really surprised someone hasn't tried to whack them yet.

EDIT: For the record, and I know this will generate controversy, but I think they interperate the Bible EXACTLY how it's meant to be interpreted. It's only because as times have gone on, and so much of society is sanitised and a lot more accepting, that most people regard them as evil.
    Last edited by Flagg; 12-17-2012 at 05:20 PM.

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Flagg I'm not sure I understand your EDIT.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    I have to say Flagg's edit does make sense to me look back at all the massive wars that where done due to zealots over history.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What my EDIT is saying, that if anyone has actually read the Bible, it is full of nothing but bigotry, intolerance and supression of human rights, everything these nutjobs champion.

Put another way, if this family were around 2000 years ago, no one would think them abnormal at all, and would probably find them quite sane.

It's only that we live in a world now, that we have sex out of wedlock, homosexuality is accepted and so forth, that we turn a blind eye to those topics that the makers of the Bible despise, and instead, we cherry pick only the few nice bits from the Bible.

In short, they are the most accurate representation of the christian bible and it's beliefs, today.

Here is a thought for you. Ok this Bible which was written long ago was written in greek, hebrew, and caldean languages. Now then it has been translated through others whose primary language was something other than those three. Add to that, the languages back then as today had a lot of slang to them. So unless one can go back and read the original texts and be completely fluent of the languages of long ago, there is no way one can truly understand what the actual meanings in the Bible refer to. Even in the original King James Version 1610, in the preface the translators warned of errors as they knew most of the words had multiple meanings and they chose what they thought that passage meant with those words. Now then how many Americans do you know that are truly fluent in those ancient languages enough to really truly understand their meanings in the texts. Add to that, people will take a certain quote from the Bible to justify what they want, when in reality you have to understand the subject and the object of the whole phrase. I could go on but you get the idea. You look but cannot see you listen but cannot hear. This is not meant to belittle anyone here. Just a little fyi And one more thing, to better understand the Bible one needs to read it chapter by chapter and verse by verse. Now then how many preachers do you know that teach it that way??????

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    See this is what happens when a country gives people to many rights. This would never happen in
    Australia we have no bill of rights. Freedom is good but USA has to much australia has just the perfect amount to make things awsome.

I dont agree with the gay people but if they wana be diffrent let them be. I have gay friends there usefull for picking up women cause they have alot of women friends. Gay people are the same as regular people i dont see why this church hates on them so much.

And for the life of me america is always having nut jobs going on shooting sprees. Why cant they kill these wackos and not innocent people.

lstbred is offline Senior Member
    You know you're a piece of shit when the KKK go after you!

http://samuel-warde.com/2012/12/kkk-...stboro-church/

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    See this is what happens when a country gives people to many rights. This would never happen in
    Australia we have no bill of rights. Freedom is good but USA has to much australia has just the perfect amount to make things awsome.

I dont agree with the gay people but if they wana be diffrent let them be. I have gay friends there usefull for picking up women cause they have alot of women friends. Gay people are the same as regular people i dont see why this church hates on them so much.

And for the life of me america is always having nut jobs going on shooting sprees. Why cant they kill these wackos and not innocent people.
    That is just one issue they have, since they long for the days when we burned gays at the stake. They hate anything that is different from what they believe period. If you don't believe exactly as they do then you are hated. You must turn or burn! My question is who died and made them Jello Sheriff around these parts? Yep a real fine group to be a part of. Indoctrinate your 5 year olds to hold up hate filled signs at funerals of soldiers who fought and died for their very rights to protest. Now that's irony for you......

But they are not alone in their hatred of gays. Enter Pat Robertson who has blamed All of America's ills on allowing gays rights. every tornado or hurricane that hits, even earthquakes, the economy and your last girl friend leaving you was ALL caused by these gays in America. You got to love the guy. I need to send him a check as he needs it to help run him multi million dollar business. Otherwise known as the fleecing of his flock...The poor man lives in such poverty ya know. Check out one of his small homes below. whenever his account gets low he turns to the gays and their hidden agenda to fire up the flock into sending in those much needed funds to fight back those evil demons of America... And it works every time! I often wonder what would happen if gays were no longer an issue how would churches such as The Westboro and Pat Robertsons 700 club survive? With that Boogy man out of the picture how would they fan the flames of fear to get their congregations to loosen up their pocket books so he can build himself another mansion or buy another private jet all written off on their tax exemption so we are footing the bill while they live in luxury. Kind of makes one want to start their own tax free church and get in on all the free money....

Oh and he also blamed gays for the Japan Tsunami. He's on a roll...

http://voices.yahoo.com/pat-robertso...i-8048156.html
    Last edited by Shol'va; 12-18-2012 at 01:27 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information