Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by haterade View Post
    dated a smokin black girl for about 6 months.. she acted super white, so i nicknamed her white trash.. always got a good laugh out of her referring to herself as that..

"fvck my tight white trash *****"
    I always wanted to bang a mean nasty black chick unfotunately most of the time the ones with the bad attitude are hideous

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy2778 View Post
    I always wanted to bang a mean nasty black chick unfotunately most of the time the ones with the bad attitude are hideous
    had me a real hottie one time. in public, she had her ways abouut her. but at home, she was SMOKING!

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I told my friend join about you and she would like to join next time...

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I'm not going to poop right for a week
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

castiron is offline Associate Member
    Hmm I ****ed a chick when Im was in high school and had to escape my parents house to go across the street to a vacant house. So anyways the house is huuge, 3 stories, and i banged her on the 3rd floor balcony bent over the railing. So were done and I go to open the door and the thing had locked behind us. At that point I freak out and start kicking the door, which is glass, but couldnt break it because it was hurricane glass. I ended up having to climb up the railing, poke a hole in the screen, shimmy across, and then cut the screen on either side of the supports to slide down three stories like a fireman. I about shit my pants. After that she called me badass every time i ****ed her...

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by castiron
    Hmm I ****ed a chick when Im was in high school and had to escape my parents house to go across the street to a vacant house. So anyways the house is huuge, 3 stories, and i banged her on the 3rd floor balcony bent over the railing. So were done and I go to open the door and the thing had locked behind us. At that point I freak out and start kicking the door, which is glass, but couldnt break it because it was hurricane glass. I ended up having to climb up the railing, poke a hole in the screen, shimmy across, and then cut the screen on either side of the supports to slide down three stories like a fireman. I about shit my pants. After that she called me badass every time i ****ed her...
    How does this have anything to do with what dumb shit you made her say?

Rwy
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    had me a real hottie one time. in public, she had her ways abouut her. but at home, she was SMOKING!
    I have been with couple of cute ones but hygene is different then white girls. Not that they were dirty but seriously its 2012 most girls should be getting brazilian waxes

Rwy
    Actually I remember this girl brought me home form a bar and I was ****ing wasted and we were hooking up so I took her pants off and rammed my pointer finger in her ass

She grabs me and goes at what point in time do you think its ok to ram your finger in my ass after hooking up with me for 15 minutes. I really couldnt say anything because it was pretty ****ed up. So I took it out and there was this uncomfortable silence for a minute but then we continued. She still let me bang her too

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Actually I remember this girl brought me home form a bar and I was ****ing wasted and we were hooking up so I took her pants off and rammed my pointer finger in her ass

She grabs me and goes at what point in time do you think its ok to ram your finger in my ass after hooking up with me for 15 minutes. I really couldnt say anything because it was pretty ****ed up. So I took it out and there was this uncomfortable silence for a minute but then we continued. She still let me bang her too
    lol thats good
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

that was a good one.. i got a mental picture..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

IT's not so much what i make her scream..

but i always scream out my own name while i orgasam..

it's the shit..

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

GetItHot is offline Associate Member
    but seriously its 2012 most girls should be getting brazilian waxes
    No shiit. Gotta knock down them weeds.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    This has got to be spoken in a Scottish accent for the full impact!

"A ken wha ya mean ... but ma hole is too wee"

Translation:

"I know what you mean ... but my hole is too small" ..... It wasn't ..lol
    Last edited by paulzane; 06-25-2012 at 02:32 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I asked a girl (when she was drunk) I had been dating a short time do you know the difference between like and love? She said no. I said spit and swallow. I had to explain a little bit since she was drunk but she was drunk enough to say you know I love you.... Yup, that was the first night of no more cleanup with a wash cloth.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 06-25-2012 at 02:47 AM.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Took a girl to go see Inglorious Basterds.

At the end, when I asked if she liked it she said "Is that what really happened?"

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    IT's not so much what i make her scream..

but i always scream out my own name while i orgasam..

it's the shit..
    lmfao!!!!

haterade is offline Associate Member
    im addicted..

haterade is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I asked a girl (when she was drunk) I had been dating a short time do you know the difference between like and love? She said no. I said spit and swallow. I had to explain a little bit since she was drunk but she was drunk enough to say you know I love you.... Yup, that was the first night of no more cleanup with a wash cloth.
    def stealing this one.. loll

JAB1 is offline Member
    My old roomate dated a chick like this. She ****ed him up bad but he was kind of a *****. He had a limp noodle after dating her and needed to see a sex dr

his girl liked to be choked to the point she turned blue in the face and she owuld always call him a ***** and to do it harder

personally I would love to bang a chick like this. I have my own issues and these comments would def bring out the juggernaut

lol yeah she didnt scarr me or anything!! Fun while it lasted, then aother 20 y/0 that was fresh out of relationship with first partner(mormon girl), came along. Traded a psycho for a rookie, I like both sides of the spectrum!!!

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I have never made a girl say anything she didn't want to.........But I have been with some insasiable nympho sailor talking whores.....so pretty much everything under the sun.
    I once had a girl who was culkcoid (sp) she wanted me to scream at her, and degrade her as low as humanly possible. Looking at the girl who would of thunk it.

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    I have never made a girl say anything she didn't want to.........But I have been with some insasiable nympho sailor talking whores.....so pretty much everything under the sun.
    I once had a girl who was culkcoid (sp) she wanted me to scream at her, and degrade her as low as humanly possible. Looking at the girl who would of thunk it.
    she wants to do bad dirty things, but you have to make her do them, that way you are the one that was the bad person.. she'll do all sorts of crazy stuff with you but she won't marry you..

she'll be that great VP you want to see on a business trip.. 1x yr

Rules

supersize me is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    An old buddy of mine used to have his gf talk about his muscles when he needed that little extra push to completion.. Weird f'n dude.

His girl was smokin hot, but he would often have problems finishing. He set up a mirror next to the bed n would watch his muscles flexing as he was putting in work to get him goin. It got to the point where she would talk about n compliment the individual muscles that were flexing while he was performing..

The poor bastid told us this over a few drinks one night.. To this day he still gets shit about it.. haha
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	American-psycho-flexing.jpg 
Views:	237 
Size:	16.0 KB 
ID:	124081

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    My name isn't Jen, its Joe.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information