Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    jpowell is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by girlgymrat
    to all of yalll service men (an women), thank you for your Service!

i work 2 jobs and consider myself a contributing member of society. I did go to school and paid my own way...had a little help along the way. NO ONE EVER get AHEAD WITHOUT A LITTLE HELP...which is different from a hand out IMO.
    Nice way of thinking. Me an my girl argue bout this all the time. I hate asking for help. Makes me feel less than.

Wat state r u n? N wat u go to school for?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    I'm doing it. For the moment. But I'm retiring out of the Army. I should be a civilian by Christmas and I'm not to sure I ever want to work again.

My bro is a sargeant in the 82 airbone for rhe army.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    I am doing what I've dreamed of doing, however none of you have watched a feature of mine. . . . yet.

I wodnt mind bn a lawyer.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    I wish I was at the State office collecting my $500 million lottery winnings...
    Then I'd bride admin and become an honorary Vet n ban anyone who tries to run a Tren only cycle.
    Oh n I would buy everyone on here (that I like) 6 months worth of pharm grade GH @ 10iu/day.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Lets see, I wish all I had to do work wise was train. and then i wish i had like 6 wives, so rest of time would be sex, and then playing with all the children as a result.

One women for each day of the week almost and all loyal to me, that would be the life.

I'd probably have to come up with a way to really make tons of money though.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Current Job: Bouncer
    Future Plans: State Police or Federal Law Enforcement

*If I don't get a career opportunity within 8 months, I'm gonna be teetering with going to Law School. I can't afford it and I'm already in a lot of debt with my undergrad degree, but I can't keep throwing drunken assholes out of bars and clubs the rest of my life.

* I just wanna be successful. I want to be better than my mother and my ex. My mother was a white trash, piece of shit, junkie/alcoholic who lived(s) off of the government. My ex was a manipulative, decieving little scumbag who broke my heart and bartends as a "career". Those two degenerates are my motivation to succeed and do well in life....
    Last edited by Gaspari1255; 06-26-2012 at 12:00 AM.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer View Post

*If I don't get a career opportunity within 8 months, I'm gonna be teetering with going to Law School. I can't afford it and I'm already in a lot of debt with my undergrad degree, but I can't keep throwing drunken assholes out of bars and clubs the rest of my life.

* I just wanna be successful. I want to be better than my mother and my ex. My mother was a white trash, piece of shit, junkie/alcoholic who lived(s) off of the government. My ex was a manipulative, decieving little scumbag who broke my heart and bartends as a "career". Those two degenerates are my motivation to succeed and do well in life....
    Hey bro, what is your undergrad degree in?

I am so considering going to school for a BA. But, shit like this doesn't make it seem that it is worth the time. I only have a AA in nothing right now/

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by samson_420;6054***
    Hey bro, what is your undergrad degree in?

I am so considering going to school for a BA. But, shit like this doesn't make it seem that it is worth the time. I only have a AA in nothing right now/
    Justice Studies..

I'm learning it doesn't even matter what you got your BA in, you just need to have one. Pretty stupid.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries

I'm learning it doesn't even matter what you got your BA in, you just need to have one. Pretty stupid.
    Sorta. . . But - - There is a huge difference in a BA in Justice Studies to a BSN in nursing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer

Powerful statement bro. I love my mom.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo

US Army Reserves will curb that school debt for you my man, something to think about. Even the National Guard will pay it off...

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~

wow...what a testimony! Setting goals so important in all aspects of our humble existence IMHO

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley

US Army Reserves will curb that school debt for you my man, something to think about. Even the National Guard will pay it off...
    Triple agree

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by girlgymrat
    to all of yalll service men (an women), thank you for your Service!

i work 2 jobs and consider myself a contributing member of society. I did go to school and paid my own way...had a little help along the way. NO ONE EVER get AHEAD WITHOUT A LITTLE HELP...which is different from a hand out IMO.
    That's really cool. And I can agree with that. Sounds like you've paid everything back as well

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information